+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 4 8 LastLast

Thread: 5 Dallas police dead at 'black lives matter' protest-- snipers

1. Link to Post #61
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,300 times in 575 posts

Default Re: 5 Dallas police dead at 'black lives matter' protest-- snipers

Thanks for the heads-up on the ammo TargeT & Carmody. Have fired standard NATO in various platforms and 7.62 from an AK, but admit to not ripping up granite or concrete. Makes sense.

Remember the cop on the ground in the Paris 'terrorist' attack, that was an AK at close range and an acute angle. In the latest event, are we now seeing REAL victims of REAL bullets?

The shooter in khaki cargo pants reminds me of a CRAFT International operative the way he carries himself.

Regards.
    Last edited by Citizen No2; 8th July 2016 at 17:41.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Citizen No2 For This Post:

bluestflame (8th July 2016), Carmody (8th July 2016), KiwiElf (8th July 2016), Mercedes (8th July 2016), Pam (8th July 2016), seko (8th July 2016), Sophocles (9th July 2016), TargeT (8th July 2016)

3. Link to Post #62
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

I think WE are continuing to contribute to the problem to start threads with titles that buy the mainstream story face value from the start. You'd think we've learned our lesson by now. ANY discussion about ANY mainstream headline should be titled with what is being 'reported', not as if it's true.. "5 officers REPORTEDLY killed....", not "5 officers killed..". Starts the discussion off totally on the wrong foot. Our attitude should by now be to FIRST prove to ourselves that it happened as reported before wanking on and on as if it did. An endless number of thread titles buying into the mainstream premise have been dead wrong.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

gord (10th July 2016), GrnEggsNHam (8th July 2016), Mercedes (8th July 2016), Pam (8th July 2016), seko (8th July 2016)

5. Link to Post #63
    Morocco Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)

Published on 7 Jul 2016

Over 500 people have been killed by police in 2016. The recent killings of Philando
    Castile and Alton Sterling have sparked protests and outrage across America. Civil
    rights leader Rev. Jesse Jackson joins RT America’s Ashlee Banks, saying that the
    treatment of black people in American has “gone from ropes to bullets and white
    sheets to blue uniforms.”

Find RT America in your area: http://rt.com/where-to-watch/
    Very odd that RT would spread such blatant false information. Maybe that's a worldwide figure or a misprint? Either way, RT is not much different from CNN or Fox News IMO.
    ISness is my business..

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Basho For This Post:

Cidersomerset (8th July 2016)

7. Link to Post #64
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,038 times in 1,437 posts

Does a bomb robot count as a drone?

First drone strike on US soil?
    hylozoic tenet: “Consciousness sleeps in the stone, dreams in the plant, awakens in the animal, and becomes self-conscious in man.”

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eram For This Post:

Citizen No2 (8th July 2016), KiwiElf (8th July 2016), Mercedes (8th July 2016), sheme (8th July 2016)

9. Link to Post #65
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Citizen No2 (here)
    Thanks for the heads-up on the ammo TargeT & Carmody. Have fired standard NATO in various platforms and 7.62 from an AK, but admit to not ripping up granite or concrete. Makes sense.

Remember the cop on the ground in the Paris 'terrorist' attack, that was an AK at close range and an acute angle. In the latest event, are we now seeing REAL victims of REAL bullets?

Regards.
    The video I posted was real in my opinion, I've seen that before & the shooter was a professional, someone that does this a lot... I still think this is a "FF" but the events certainly seem to actually have happened.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

bluestflame (8th July 2016), Carmody (8th July 2016), Citizen No2 (8th July 2016), guayabal (9th July 2016), KiwiElf (8th July 2016), Mercedes (8th July 2016), Pam (8th July 2016), Sierra (9th July 2016), thunder24 (8th July 2016)

11. Link to Post #66
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

First reported drone-strike on U.S. soil ERAM.

Regards.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Citizen No2 For This Post:

Carmody (8th July 2016), Eram (8th July 2016), KiwiElf (8th July 2016), Mercedes (8th July 2016), Pam (8th July 2016), TargeT (8th July 2016)

13. Link to Post #67
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

That is certainly the feeling I had this morning when I was watching it as it was happening TargeT. The way the emergency services responded, as opposed to the Pulse club event, had a totally different feel and look about it, more like a 'real' event (for want of a better word), but not quite.

All of this BS is escalating, it is akin to a quickening and am not sure there is a whole lot that we can do. Being aware of potential FF's is one thing..............

Regards.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Citizen No2 For This Post:

bluestflame (8th July 2016), Carmody (8th July 2016), DNA (8th July 2016), KiwiElf (8th July 2016), Mercedes (8th July 2016), Pam (8th July 2016), TargeT (8th July 2016)

15. Link to Post #68
    Thanks

and am not sure there is a whole lot that we can do. Being aware of potential FF's is one thing..............
    Get other people to question it, that's what I do... showed those tweets to a few co-workers already...

Planting seeds of doubt is what I've regulated myself to (and they've gotta be subtle! don't marginalize your self by triggering programmed BS in others if you can avoid it).

oh, and avoiding anything where cops might be
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Carmody (8th July 2016), Citizen No2 (8th July 2016), DNA (8th July 2016), KiwiElf (8th July 2016), Mercedes (8th July 2016)

17. Link to Post #69
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

ok , another one , i have some good feeds

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

Citizen No2 (8th July 2016), DNA (8th July 2016), KiwiElf (8th July 2016), muxfolder (10th July 2016), raff (8th July 2016), TargeT (8th July 2016)

19. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bluestflame (here)
    ok , another one , i have some good feeds

Could those have been pre-planted red-herrings? Certainly it's been noticed how often we caught onto the actors before...... I can't imagine tactics wouldn't adapt to that.

were there any drills at that time? ( didn't turn anything up on google relevant to that)
    Where are you?

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

bluestflame (8th July 2016), Carmody (8th July 2016), KiwiElf (8th July 2016)

21. Link to Post #71
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,644 times in 21,530 posts

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    SHOW NOTES AND MP3: https://www.corbettreport.com/?p=19161

In February 2014 paramilitary snipers (later identified as Gladio operatives) opened
    fire on protestors and police forces in Ukraine, escalating the crisis and putting the
    final nail in the coffin of Yanukovych's rule. In March 2011 the "spontaneous
    democratic protest" in Daraa led to carnage as trained snipers killed seven policemen,
    escalating the crisis and launching the five-year long devestation of Syria. In July 2016
    unidentified snipers opened fire at an otherwise peaceful protest in Dallas, potentially
    sparking America's next civil war. Do you see a pattern?
    There is absolutely a pattern ... and some "beings" with great influence are doing their best to see that many Americans see the pattern.

Here are two screen shots from the top and center portion of the most influential online news source in America, showing in turn the front page of the New York Post, a widely circulated and visible tabloid in New York City:

====================
    ====================
    ====================

Someone really wants us to anticipate Civil War, and really wants us to know who to blame - Black Power.

This will further raise tensions and fear, especially in our police, setting the stage for the likes of The “Snipers’ Massacre” on the Maidan in Ukraine, which sparked civil war and revolution there, but which I suspect will more likely justify further tyranny and oppression here in the US.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 8th July 2016 at 18:21.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

22. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

bluestflame (8th July 2016), Carmody (8th July 2016), Cidersomerset (8th July 2016), DNA (8th July 2016), KiwiElf (8th July 2016), Mark (8th July 2016), muxfolder (10th July 2016), naste.de.lumina (8th July 2016), seko (8th July 2016), Sierra (9th July 2016), Sophocles (9th July 2016), TargeT (8th July 2016), Wind (10th July 2016)

23. Link to Post #72
    Thanks

i get the feeling that with the evolution of false flags , becoming a crisis actor is like signing your own death warrant , what if the "cops" the ones in the ex dallas swat van shot at were the crisis actors , i mean they'd have a little difficulty within thier own ranks if they shot at thier own officers and it was known "inside" , solution just recruit crisis actors to play cops (all vehicles and uniforms provided)

could be TArget , have had the sneaking suspician we have been played and for some time now , like tv shows where they lead the audience to give them the false feeling of being so clever, THEY WERE HANDED IT

seems to indicateNOT to narrow the focus too much the big picture itself is continually shifting too fine a focus gives cause to miss something subtle and that's the big theng the little subtle thing that moves almost unseen on th sidelins , in the shadows , while the "loudest" events get the eye

is like they are promoting the perception of heavy involvement of crisis actors , ever get the feeling we are being trained ? , our thought processes ?trust the gut as always, it's the subtle " not quite rights " that hint at the hidden manipulations within the PERCIEVED manipulations , looking beyond surface appearances
    Last edited by bluestflame; 8th July 2016 at 18:14.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

Carmody (8th July 2016), Cidersomerset (8th July 2016), KiwiElf (8th July 2016), seko (8th July 2016), TargeT (8th July 2016)

25. Link to Post #73
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Jeeeeeezzzz.......... Souls are cheap these days. $200 to help the Gub'ment terrorise it's Citizens'.

Shame on them.

Regards.

P.S. Good to see you back 'round these parts TargeT. Good to see you.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Citizen No2 For This Post:

Carmody (8th July 2016), Cidersomerset (8th July 2016), KiwiElf (8th July 2016), seko (8th July 2016), Sierra (9th July 2016), TargeT (8th July 2016)

27. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

i get the feeling that with the evolution of false flags , becoming a crisis actor is like signing your own death warrant , what if the "cops" the ones in the ex dallas swat van shot at were the crisis actors , i mean they'd have a little difficulty within thier own ranks if they shot at thier own officers and it was known "inside" , solution just recruit crisis actors to play cops (all vehicles and uniforms provided)
    an event like this (as I see it in my head, definitely could be wrong) wouldn't be played out with internal resources... The individual I saw on the video most likely wasn't a copy, or if he was he was from Special Teams (SWAT etc..) but I don't think so... that guy was "pro as ***". It's very easy to obtain a police car and even uniforms for injected individuals; cops do it to protestors all the time.

could be TArget , have had the sneaking suspician we have been played and for some time now , like tv shows where they lead the audience to give them the false feeling of being so clever, THEY WERE HANDED IT
    TV is probably the worst thing to happen to modern humanity... and most people have NO CLUE how powerful that influence is.

seems to indicateNOT to narrow the focus too much the big picture itself is continually shifting too fine a focus gives cause to miss something subtle and that's the big theng the little subtle thing that moves almost unseen on th sidelins , in the shadows , while the "loudest" events get the eye
    yes, this is key.. the only reason I focus on the details in situations like this is to confirm my thoughts on FF and find evidence to help others to see the same. But here we are focusing on exactly what "they" desire us to focus on... so who's really winning?

we aren't talking about clinton. are we?
    Where are you?

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

bluestflame (8th July 2016), Carmody (8th July 2016), Citizen No2 (8th July 2016), guayabal (9th July 2016), KiwiElf (8th July 2016), seko (8th July 2016), Sierra (9th July 2016)

29. Link to Post #75
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,319 times in 10,234 posts

The shooter in khaki cargo pants reminds me of a CRAFT International operative the way he carries himself.

Regards.
    when the energy levels are high enough... that you get to thermal breakdown, and some aspects of vaporization. To get there, generally means speed, or fps and grain size, of something that is copper jacketed, ie, military ball ammo, or auto feed copper tipped ammo for something like 5.56 and up. What the spark trails are is superheated copper flicking off the damaged bullet, the kind that can only be created by energy and speed as a pair. Some of the stone is also letting go thermally in the same way, and we can get a spark there instead, or additionally. Far less likely to happen with let say a 9mm auto uzi or whatnot (with military ball ammo). 9mm, about 1100 fps.... 5.56mm, is generally approaching 3000 fps. The crush of the bullet is so fast, that the deformation causes thermal accumulation at and in the crush zone and we get flicking molten metal off the crushed bullet.

All of those aspects saying that it is incredibly likely that the the cop who went down in the video died a very real death.
    Last edited by Carmody; 8th July 2016 at 18:25.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

bluestflame (8th July 2016), Citizen No2 (8th July 2016), DNA (8th July 2016), KiwiElf (8th July 2016), Sierra (9th July 2016)

31. Link to Post #76
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    an event like this (as I see it in my head, definitely could be wrong) wouldn't be played out with internal resources... The individual I saw on the video most likely wasn't a copy, or if he was he was from Special Teams (SWAT etc..) but I don't think so... that guy was "pro as ***". It's very easy to obtain a police car and even uniforms for injected individuals; cops do it to protestors all the time.

TV is probably the worst thing to happen to modern humanity... and most people have NO CLUE how powerful that influence is.

yes, this is key.. the only reason I focus on the details in situations like this is to confirm my thoughts on FF and find evidence to help others to see the same. But here we are focusing on exactly what "they" desire us to focus on... so who's really winning?

we aren't talking about clinton. are we?
    https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press...trike-measures

32. The Following User Says Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

KiwiElf (8th July 2016)

33. Link to Post #77
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Quote we aren't talking about clinton. are we?
    Not Clinton per se, but the Clinton Foundation is very much what we should be talking about TargeT. (As it pretty much implicates most "high ups" in the US government. They (any government for that matter), aren't going to prosecute themselves, are they?

This FF is what Bill Clinton threatened to do if Hillary was indicted, and for those who haven't been paying attention in the last 48-hours, she is being re-investigated (and it's the Clinton Foundation that's at the heart of this - Hillary's email scam is just a part of it). What a "coincidence" that this situation has occurred... and expect similar events to continue.

Too bad, the genie is out of the bottle!
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 8th July 2016 at 18:38.

34. Link to Post #78
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

The narrative has shifter from four shooters- three men and on woman with one man dead- to just a lone shooter?

35. Link to Post #79
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,638 times in 18,693 posts

Quote Over 500 people have been killed by police in 2016.........
    Very odd that RT would spread such blatant false information. Maybe that's a
    worldwide figure or a misprint? Either way, RT is not much different from CNN or Fox News IMO.
    Thanks Basho I thought that was high for fatalities and meant to check
    the figure , but got side tracked.....The reason I like RT is at present they
    use a lot of alternate reporters/bloggers to counter mainstream and the
    likes of CNN and Fox. RT has got its own agendas as have all TV channels
    mainstream or alternate by and large. But overall they get their vids up
    pretty quick and its a good foil to the BBC articles I post. There are other
    sources and feel free to post them as long as they are not to extreme either
    way, but that's a matter for individual taste in some respect......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Washington Post.....

Fatal Force.............509 , when posted.

people have been shot and killed by police in 2016. This database is based on news
    reports, public records, social media and other sources. Read about our
    methodology. Download the data. See the 2015 database.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graph...hootings-2016/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Talking about points of views Alex having a overview monologue.......

Culprits Behind Dallas Police Massacre Revealed

Published on 8 Jul 2016

Has the Dallas police shooting signaled the beginning of a race war, or will the
    people see they're being manipulated and stop the globalist agenda?

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 8th July 2016 at 21:37.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

DNA (8th July 2016), Eram (8th July 2016), KiwiElf (8th July 2016), Sierra (9th July 2016)

37. Link to Post #80
    Thanks

Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)
    The narrative has shifter from four shooters- three men and on woman with one man dead- to just a lone shooter?
    well of course.. it couldn't be a group of people because that is indicative of planning & organization which quickly leads in to places that (assuming this is a FF) which would implicate the true backers of this operation.

Thats why it's always some loan nut, probably with mental illness,,, that some how out shot 12 LEO... FFS it's such bull ****.

But since joe public has absolutely no frame of reference, it's taken up like candy.
    Where are you?

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

bluestflame (8th July 2016), Carmody (9th July 2016), Citizen No2 (9th July 2016), gord (10th July 2016), PurpleLama (8th July 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 4 8 LastLast