+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Civil Unrest and "The Cleansing"

1. Link to Post #1
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Civil Unrest and "The Cleansing"

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kingmonkey For This Post:

badmotorfinger (9th July 2016), gord (9th July 2016), shadowstalker (9th July 2016), Shannon (9th July 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,355 times in 491 posts

Default Re: Civil Unrest and "The Cleansing"

Spirits are real, sure. And just like humans, there are good ones and bad ones. However, these types of channeled messages rarely have much veracity and typically the human vessel is a pawn for a more sinister purpose. I believe this woman is trying to do good - no malice intended - but IMHO all channeled messages should be taken with a grain of salt. And what I have said here should be taken with a grain of salt too!

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kano For This Post:

gord (9th July 2016), Lifebringer (9th July 2016), Michi (9th July 2016), shadowstalker (9th July 2016), Shannon (9th July 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member chromalyn's Avatar
    Thanks

When I was younger, I also used to receive like the writer of that blog. And it was verified over and over and over. I got to the place where I could discern what was from the highest possible source, and what was just the noise of my imagination. I hope Debbie Dakiwi continues in her journey for Truth. Things may not play out exactly as she is seeing, but there is no question that humanity, and all living things here on Earth, are passing through a crucible, like never before. And resource wars, or the Grand Deception are just the surface reality. We will be compelled to seek deeper inside ourselves, and take new awareness with us into the world. But first there must be an unburdening. For how can a full cup be filled? It cannot. It must first be emptied. So we must release all our hatred, distrust, and negative imaginings and insert heart qualities that will change first ourselves, then those around us, then continuing outward. Who can truly say what this will do?

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chromalyn For This Post:

gord (9th July 2016), Matthew (9th July 2016), wondering (9th July 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

To be honest i have not been in this forum for a long time........

I sort of turned my back on the "alternative" stuff, or rather realised i was spending too much time on the Internet instead of just living life.

I came across this blog a while back, and with the stuff thats going on in the states and the recent brexit vote in the UK which has stirred things up in europe i was just curious to see what others thought is currently occuring.

Have indeed these events been "seen" in advance or not..........

Indeed i take such things with a massive grain of salt......... but still interesting.

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,886 times in 760 posts

The spiel took a "LEFT TURN" at:
    "Nobody owns this planet. Nobody has a right to say ‘this is mine you have to pay if you want to use it’."

Without absolute ownership and the right to exclude others, there is nothing to stop predation and vandalism.

Without the "right to own" the farmer has no "right" to exclude the herdsman from trampling his crops with his herd. The herdsman has no "right" to prevent hunters from killing and taking his animals. All that remains are primitive hunter - gatherers in perpetual conflict over the planet "nobody can own."

Ownership and exclusion are vital to civilization.
    No piece of land can simultaneously be used for shelter, grazing, farming, hunting, gathering, wildlife, and / or transportation.

- - - -
    As to the other observations of predation, that is not due to ownership, but the opposite - attack upon the owners.

Quote Nobody owns this planet. Nobody has a right to say ‘this is mine you have to pay if you want to use it’. Yet we do. We think our tax goes to pay for the Police and Fire Department, Local Government but it doesn’t. It goes to The Banks to pay back debt we didn’t ask for in the first place. We have been blown to bits, enslaved, abused, betrayed, beaten, murdered, vanished and lied to for so long Spirit and the Big Guy have had enough and now is the time we take it back.
    BTW - abolition of private property is the core of COMMUNISM.

+ Reply to Thread