Canada Unsubscribed
    Chatting with Horatio, on a bridge between Hope and Hemlock
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,392 times in 445 posts

Default Re: Wikileaks: A Big Dangerous US Government Con Job

Hi Chelmostef,

Quote Posted by chelmostef (here)
    Hi AlkaMyst!
    "Julian Assange is greasing the skids for the cybersecurity agenda to regulate and censor the world wide web."

This is the problem isn't it! Wikileaks being the internet 9-11 you can even hear the media calling him a terrorist. It just sucks! (Not just Wiki but all the nefarious organised campaigns against us)
    But how do we fight this effectively?
    Maybe just buying silver! Thats Max Keisers magic bullet!
    That'll throw the wrench into the Rothschild gold-fixing monkeyworks! Of course, it's a good bet they also manipulate silver prices ... But I like Max's thinking outside the box solution.

ps: JA and Osama bin Laden would share symmetry in respect of an internet 9/11/2001. If we're to villify one, we should not make a hero of the other. Humble opinions all around.

2. Link to Post #42
    Norway Avalon Member chelmostef's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,098 times in 292 posts

You might like this one Zookumar

http://wakeupfromyourslumber.com/blo...ns-rothschilds

"It has emerged recently that Assange is in the UK since October which means that all those three successive and massive US documents "leaks" have been orchestrated by him from his secret residence in the UK.
    So why is this done from the UK. The answer is because that is where he is the closest from his masters, the super powerful dynastic Rothschild banking and zionist family.
    And now here comes the proof that this is indeed the case:
    Assange's lawyer is the prominent Mark Stephens whose law firm Finers Stephens Innocent is legal adviser to the Rothschild Waddesdon Trust which is concerned with the "maintenance, improvement and payment of certain of the outgoings in respect of Waddesdon Manor (Rothschild's most prestigious property in the UK) in the Vale of Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire.""

Is this the Rockafella vs Rothschild fight with humanity stuck in the middle.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to chelmostef For This Post:

Zook (17th December 2010)

4. Link to Post #43
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

5. Link to Post #44
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,040 times in 727 posts

Maybe some interested members of Project Avalon can seriously consider collectively applying their intellectual talents to a systematic analysis of the actual Wikileaks documents. Let's see - if 100 members got involved that would be about 260 documents each. If 200 members got involved that would be about 160 documents each - etc. Daunting but not impossible. And best of all that would be, for once, actually accomplishing something instead of playing keyboard warrior with no risks and very little to actually show for all the effort in the end. Just a humble thought.

P.S.

One major problem with what Alex Jones said in his video posted on this thread is the idea that the Wikileaks phenomenon will be used by the usual suspects to spy on users on the internet. Ridiculous.............obviously the entire internet with the notable exception of those who are able to use high-level cyber security tactics, should be considered to be transparent, i.e. one should assume as they type anything on their keyboard that there is an anonymous SOMEONE right on the other side of the screen observing what is being said, when and where and entering that info into your personal detailed dossier! Anyone who fails to understand that is frankly an idiot and not operating at full intellectual speed. The internet is set up to be an intelligence/spy/dossier-building tool...............and "they" have been spying on most of us since we started using it. Wikileaks will not, therefor cause the govt to use the internet as a spying mechanism - IT ALREADY IS AND HAS BEEN FOR MANY YEARS NOW!!! It could be used to drum up support for black DARPA-like projects, as if we need more of them!!! This is the kind of thing Alex Jones does (making these broad and ridiculous allegations) that I find to be really, really annoying and makes me very suspicious of his motives and his integrity.
    Last edited by Ahkenaten; 17th December 2010 at 17:00.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahkenaten For This Post:

ponda (18th December 2010)

7. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

Quote Posted by chelmostef (here)
    You might like this one Zookumar

http://wakeupfromyourslumber.com/blo...ns-rothschilds

"It has emerged recently that Assange is in the UK since October which means that all those three successive and massive US documents "leaks" have been orchestrated by him from his secret residence in the UK.
    So why is this done from the UK. The answer is because that is where he is the closest from his masters, the super powerful dynastic Rothschild banking and zionist family.
    And now here comes the proof that this is indeed the case:
    Assange's lawyer is the prominent Mark Stephens whose law firm Finers Stephens Innocent is legal adviser to the Rothschild Waddesdon Trust which is concerned with the "maintenance, improvement and payment of certain of the outgoings in respect of Waddesdon Manor (Rothschild's most prestigious property in the UK) in the Vale of Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire.""

Is this the Rockafella vs Rothschild fight with humanity stuck in the middle.
    Interesting but not "proof enough that Assange is a Rothschild puppet and that Wikileaks is a Rothschild operation" imo.

8. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

I described it once, to a friend, like this:

Apparently...the Rockefeller "faction" will, try, and do kill -without blinking, without warning, and with no remorse. Just kill.

The Rothschild "faction"..it seems..is trying sit down at a table with you....and discuss with you the specifics of how you are going to die, and when. Then they carry that out.

The difference is seemingly there and it is seemingly minor.

His reply was that he'd prefer to sit down at the table rather than be suddenly eliminated from behind. That is, if he was forced to choose from such a pair of conditions.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

9. Link to Post #47
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 3optic (here)
    Interesting but not "proof enough that Assange is a Rothschild puppet and that Wikileaks is a Rothschild operation" imo.
    Not proof enough on its own, true ... but yet another piece in the preponderance of evidence.

10. Link to Post #48
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi Ahks,

Quote Posted by Ahkenaten (here)
    Maybe some interested members of Project Avalon can seriously consider collectively applying their intellectual talents to a systematic analysis of the actual Wikileaks documents. Let's see - if 100 members got involved that would be about 260 documents each. If 200 members got involved that would be about 160 documents each - etc. Daunting but not impossible.
    You forgot the more descriptive terms: wild, goose, and chase.

Quote And best of all that would be, for once, actually accomplishing something instead of playing keyboard warrior with no risks and very little to actually show for all the effort in the end. Just a humble thought.
    [...]
    No risks? Hmm ... a curious perspective considering what you write farther below:

"i.e. one should assume as they type anything on their keyboard that there is an anonymous SOMEONE right on the other side of the screen observing what is being said, when and where and entering that info into your personal detailed dossier!" - Ahks

I think the argument can easily be made that those attacking TMastardsTB with their pens ... erm ... boardkeys ... have put themselves in the front-line of risk! What do you think?

Nothing to show? Again, a curious perspective. Why are we here if not to educate ourselves and hasten the awakening? What will be required before you believe that we have indeed something to show for our efforts? I've gained quite a bit from my fellow Avalonians in the short time I've been here, both knowledgewise and wisdomwise ... and I'd like to think it's been a reciprocal affair. Perhaps you're trying to drink the ocean in one gulp? My advice if you want it, Ahks ... just be. Don't worry about being (e.g. being heard or being seen). Just be. That's the reward in itself. The bonus is whatever the interconnecting ether delivers to others. If nothing: sweet. If something: sweeter. If something significant: you will experience a change in the surroundings.

Last edited by Zook; 17th December 2010 at 19:50.

11. Link to Post #49
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Hi Zook - merely being alive today is pretty risky, don't you think? I mean thinking alone has become pretty much a threat to certain forces! You and I do not agree on the whole Wikileaks thing, true - but I think we do agree on the importance of critical thinking and thorough objective analysis of information even if we arrive at different conclusions, do we not? And as for fellow Avalonians for whom I have great respect, I am getting frustrated with endless discussions and no real action....................action is where the rubber hits the proverbial road. Of course I love the discussions and debate on interesting and controversial subjects here, but I can't help but have the sinking feeling that time, a precious commodity, may be running out! But I appreciate your saying Let It Be..........................helps to temper my impatience. I have always been a warrior at heart! Thanks Mr. Zook, as always!! Ahk

12. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

Maybe some interested members of Project Avalon can seriously consider collectively applying their intellectual talents to a systematic analysis of the actual Wikileaks documents.
    Hook us up, Ahkenaten. How do we get a hold of the Wikileaks documents?

13. Link to Post #51
    United States Avalon Member AlkaMyst's Avatar
    Thanks

If you guys want the whole shebang....everything that WikiLeaks has ever released, including their whole website so you can mirror it then I can provide that for you in the form of torrents.....I will upload them to the FTP account under WikiLeaks and all you guys have to do is go there and download the torrent file.....then just use your favorite torrent program to download whatever you need......NO BS, the whole thing....if you guys don't have access to the account then check my post here and PM me for the login info

I'm starting my laptop right now and I should have it uploaded within the next 15-30 minutes.

Blessings,

AlkaMyst.
    Food for Thought.......

"If I were you?, Who would I be?
    If I were you?, Will I still be me?
    Who's are they, this eyes through which I see?
    Looking, Looking Back at Me"

Taken from the Documentary -"Who's Driving The Dreambus"

14. The Following User Says Thank You to AlkaMyst For This Post:

lisa (17th December 2010)

15. Link to Post #52
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Lisa OK here is a link to the Guardian's website where it keeps all its Wikileaks documents online and available for download

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/inte...bles-wikileaks

This is for your perusal...............

of course if we Avalonians get cracking on this project - in order to avoid duplication of effort, we must coordinate........Banshee and I have been discussing doing a concrete project here on these threads and so has jcocks......................we started building a list of people who are interested in a project!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahkenaten For This Post:

lisa (17th December 2010)

17. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

Don't mean to intrude in this, but this are not the real cables....it is just articles written about the released cables, you want the real deal then you have to download the torrents, it's that simple....even if you go to wikileaks themselves you have to download via torrent!!!

Just my 2 cents!!!
    Food for Thought.......

18. The Following User Says Thank You to AlkaMyst For This Post:

Ahkenaten (17th December 2010)

19. Link to Post #54
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Thanks Alkamyst for the clarification! VERY helpful.

20. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

Not a problem my dear friend......I will send you the FTP info so you can get it from there, it's more secure cause it uses SSL encryption
    Food for Thought.......

21. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

Post Re: Wikileaks: A Big Dangerous US Government Con Job

Last edited by AlkaMyst; 18th December 2010 at 00:17.
    Food for Thought.......

22. Link to Post #57
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,559 times in 1,013 posts

Maybe some interested members of Project Avalon can seriously consider collectively applying their intellectual talents to a systematic analysis of the actual Wikileaks documents. Let's see - if 100 members got involved that would be about 260 documents each. If 200 members got involved that would be about 160 documents each - etc. Daunting but not impossible. And best of all that would be, for once, actually accomplishing something instead of playing keyboard warrior with no risks and very little to actually show for all the effort in the end. Just a humble thought.

P.S.

One major problem with what Alex Jones said in his video posted on this thread is the idea that the Wikileaks phenomenon will be used by the usual suspects to spy on users on the internet. Ridiculous.............obviously the entire internet with the notable exception of those who are able to use high-level cyber security tactics, should be considered to be transparent, i.e. one should assume as they type anything on their keyboard that there is an anonymous SOMEONE right on the other side of the screen observing what is being said, when and where and entering that info into your personal detailed dossier! Anyone who fails to understand that is frankly an idiot and not operating at full intellectual speed. The internet is set up to be an intelligence/spy/dossier-building tool...............and "they" have been spying on most of us since we started using it. Wikileaks will not, therefor cause the govt to use the internet as a spying mechanism - IT ALREADY IS AND HAS BEEN FOR MANY YEARS NOW!!! It could be used to drum up support for black DARPA-like projects, as if we need more of them!!! This is the kind of thing Alex Jones does (making these broad and ridiculous allegations) that I find to be really, really annoying and makes me very suspicious of his motives and his integrity.
    Yes in the few video's that i've watched of Alex Jones he comes across as a bit of a panic merchant and a sensationalist but i feel that his intentions are pure and that his heart is in the right place.

Count me in if you want to start going through some of the cables etc

23. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

Just an Update....recently released on prisonplanet.com

‘I hear US mulling spy charges’: Full video of Julian Assange 1st presser after jail

Food for Thought.......

24. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

Update....I'm currently uploading the entire database of WikiLeaks materials released so far in torrent form....I tought that it was going to be up quick, but I'm affraid is going to take longer then I expected, but it's all being uploaded as we speak.....I will update when it's all done!!!
    Food for Thought.......

25. The Following User Says Thank You to AlkaMyst For This Post:

ponda (18th December 2010)

26. Link to Post #60
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,559 times in 1,013 posts

Here's a link to an archive of GlobalResearch.org's articles on WikiLeaks

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.p...t=va&aid=22443

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast