+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Top Financial Analyst: "Banks are insolvent"

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

Default Top Financial Analyst: "Banks are insolvent"

In this interview top financial analyst Gregory Mannarino points out that because there are 1.4 trillion USD of real cash in circulation globally (Source) while the US national debt is around 20 trillion USD and the amount of total unfunded liabilities are in the excess of 100 trillion USD, the banks are insolvent because how can this debt ever get paid back?!

Is there manipulation going on in order to make FED/central banks keep the interest rates low in order to pump money into the system in an attempt to clear some of the enormous debt in order to keep the system running, while having people pay for this since it inflates the value of all assets globally. Maybe they want people to acquire assets that require huge loans, so that it's the people that are paying for the enormous net loss in the value of assets globally. Could it be that all assets around us, that are increasing in value measured in currency, are actually loosing value because the real value of cash is constantly falling due to the way the central banks are trying to compensate for the enormous debts. Debt in combination with printing money appears to be used as a tool to control and enslave people on a global scale. The political establishment and the financial institutions encourage people to buy themselves their first home by taking a huge loan. The reason for this being a great investment according to them - history shows it's a great investment. But how great is that investment really, if in fact all of the price increases just reflect a net decrease in the value of currency. How long can a false bubble like that be going on against all of the people globally - now at a cash-debt ratio of at least 1:20 but could be as much as 1:100 - before the system collapses?

Are these elites that have designed and maintained all of this over such a long time period also tried to use de-population (viruses, diseases, spraying the air, vaccines etc.) and death insurances as means to control the situation and in that way keep the system alive? Are we seeing a world in which de-population/death increasingly taps into the way the financial system operates and is kept alive? Is it not likely that if printing money is one way of keeping the system alive - and we see that happening - , that the second way of keeping the system alive - de-population - is also going on, albeit is kept much more in the dark?

Watch this insightful interview about the critical state of the current financial system.

Last edited by WhiteLove; 10th July 2016 at 15:03.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

betoobig (10th July 2016), Chip (4th August 2016), conk (11th July 2016), Eram (10th July 2016), Franny (11th July 2016), ghostrider (5th August 2016), KiwiElf (11th July 2016), Magnus (13th July 2016), Marikins (10th July 2016), Nasu (12th July 2016), Pam (11th July 2016), PathWalker (10th July 2016), quiltinggrandma (5th August 2016), TODD & NORA (11th July 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,403 times in 10,153 posts

Default Re: Top Financial Analyst: "Banks are insolvent"

For reference:
    Counting 1 digit per second 24 hours a day
    How long does it take to count up to
    A million?
    A little over 12 days
    A billion?
    32 years
    A trillion?
    32,000 years

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

betoobig (10th July 2016), dynamo (12th July 2016), KiwiElf (11th July 2016), Nasu (12th July 2016), Pam (11th July 2016), quiltinggrandma (5th August 2016), Rollo (11th July 2016), WhiteLove (10th July 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

When the president borrowed five trillion from communist China, I knew we were in trouble... we know hey are going to crash paper money... stock up on food and any medicines you need, and prepare to defend yourself... we are peaceful, most of the world is not ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

betoobig (10th July 2016), bluestflame (15th July 2016), KiwiElf (11th July 2016), Nasu (12th July 2016), Pam (11th July 2016), quiltinggrandma (5th August 2016), WhiteLove (10th July 2016), Yetti (5th August 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,686 times in 3,333 posts

Default The Canary in the Coal Mine, Deutche Bank...

I am no expert on economics, but I can clearly see we are living in most interesting times. When the Deutsche Bank chief economist is saying Europe is extremely sick, you know something is up. I have learned a lot from some very sharp, astute PA members about the world economy and I would like to get your take on what's happening with the EU banks.

There are a lot of big shots that are coming out and clearly stating that the EU banks are in very serious trouble. From what I can gather, Deutche Bank might be the proverbial canary in the gold mine.

Any opinions, or facts? How did we get to this place? I thought we could keep track of the EU banking system in this thread. I couldn't find a current thread with this topic, but if I missed it, please merge.

Quote 'Europe is extremely sick', says Deutsche Bank chief economist
    Published time: 11 Jul, 2016 09:31

The Italian national flag flutters atop of the Quirinale presidential palace in Rome.

In the aftermath of UK’s Brexit vote, the focus of attention has switched to Italy’s banking sector, which has accumulated €360 billion in bad loans, and growing.

A former member of the ECB executive board Lorenzo Bini Smaghi, and now chairman at Societe Generale, has warned the banking crisis in Italy could spread to the entire EU.

“Europe is extremely sick and must start dealing with its problems extremely quickly, or else there may be an accident. I’m no doomsday prophet, I am a realist,” he said in an interview to Welt am Sonntag.

According to Folkerts-Landau, Brussels should follow Washington’s steps that helped US banks with a $475 billion bailout.

"In Europe, the bailout does not need to be so large. A €150 billion program should be enough to help European banks recapitalize,” he said.

The decline in bank stocks is only the symptom of a much larger problem, which is low growth, high debt and dangerous deflation, Folkerts-Landau added.

Over the last 12 months, Deutsche Bank shares have plummeted 48 percent. Another major European bank, Credit Suisse is down 63 percent since July 31 last year. All in all, the Bloomberg Europe 500 Banks and Financial Services Index has nosedived 33 percent in 2015 to the lowest level in more than seven years as of last Thursday.
    Courtesy of: Visual Capitalist

Quote Gundlach: "When Deutsche Bank Goes To Single Digits People Will Start To Panic"
    Tyler Durden's picture
    by Tyler Durden
    Jul 7, 2016 4:55 AM
    t

Following today's Fed minutes release, Jeff Gundlach had a far less "uncertain" message: “Things are shaky and feeling dangerous,” Gundlach told Reuters in a telephone interview.

It's not just stocks that Gundlach was not too excited about, he also had some choice words about buying Treasuries here. "You're seeing people who hated the '2 percent' 10-year suddenly loving it at a 1.38-1.39 percent revisit of the all-time low closing yield," Gundlach said. "If you buy 10-year Treasuries now, I would say, it is a terrible trade location. In fact, it is the worst trade location in the history of the 10-year Treasury."

True, just like buying stocks less than 2% from all time highs, however what Gundlach failed to mention is that those who are buying Treasurys here are not doing it for the yield (or lack thereof on more than $11 trillion in notional), they are simply doing so to frontrun even more central bank purchases now that the monetary spigots have once again been activated as "confused" central banks around the world have just one trick left up their sleeve - to monetize even more debt in hopes of pushing every last investor into risk assets.

The DoubleLine bond king also had some choice words about Europe's banking crisis: "Banks are dying and policymakers don’t know what to do," Gundlach said. "Watch Deutsche Bank shares go to single digits and people will start to panic... you'll see someone say, 'Someone is going to have to do something'."

So Gundlach hates equities and bonds; what does he like? According to Reuters' Jennifer Ablan, Gundlach said that "gold remains the best investment amid fears of instability in the European Union and prolonged global stagnation, as well as concerns over the effectiveness of central bank policies."

Gundlach, a staunch supporter of the precious metal, sees gold rising to $1400 an ounce this year.

"I am not selling gold."

I couldn't help but wonder if Gunlach was referring to "problem, reaction, solution", as created by David Icke.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

betoobig (11th July 2016), Eram (11th July 2016), KiwiElf (11th July 2016), Nasu (12th July 2016), quiltinggrandma (5th August 2016), WhiteLove (11th July 2016), Yetti (5th August 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Default Re: The Canary in the Coal Mine, Deutche Bank...

I requested that this thread be merged with Banks are insolvent thread, which I missed in my earlier search.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Nasu (12th July 2016), quiltinggrandma (5th August 2016), WhiteLove (11th July 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,528 times in 20,692 posts

Here's another then, in that case...
    Quote Posted by peterpam (here)
    I requested that this thread be merged with Banks are insolvent thread, which I missed in my earlier search.

BIG BANK CUSTOMERS TO BE DESTROYED IN NEXT ECONOMIC MELTDOWN: HELEN CHAITMAN
    GREG HUNTER: USA WATCHDOG
    Forbidden Knowledge TV | Jul 7, 2016 | Alexandra Bruce
    http://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/big-...chaitman-27750
    Quote Greg Hunter interviews Helen Chaitman, author of the book 'JPMadoff', which describes the complicity of the "Too Big to Fail" bank, JPMorgan-Chase in the $64 billion Bernie Madoff fraud against his clients. She is also the lead attorney in an ongoing lawsuit against JPMorgan-Chase. Her website, JPMadoff.com has links to 1,100 pages of documentation, proving their decades-long pattern of fraud.
    Helen describes how JPMorgan-Chase is hardly alone among the "Too Big to Fail" banks and that she could have just as easily have written the book about any of the other ones but the notoriety of the Bernie Madoff case and of his conviction make the story of this bank more accessible to the general public.
    Chaitman says that she can't get arrested to do an interview on a mainstream news show because the government and the media are complicit in these crimes. The latter accept advertising dollars from them and run their commercials.
    The only interview she was able to get on FOXNEWS was abruptly cut short when she explained that she was suing JPMorgan-Chase - and the host's earpiece started to crackle and she promptly called an "emergency commercial" and booted Chaitman out of the studio!
    Each breath a gift...

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (5th August 2016), KiwiElf (11th July 2016), Nasu (12th July 2016), Pam (11th July 2016), quiltinggrandma (5th August 2016), Snoweagle (11th July 2016), WhiteLove (11th July 2016), Yetti (5th August 2016)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,626 times in 21,529 posts

Quote Posted by peterpam (here)
    Merge done (if only bank mergers and restructurings were as thread merges <grin> ... on the other hand, I've yet to see an Avalon thread as sick as Deutsche Bank ...).
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Baby Steps (11th July 2016), Chip (4th August 2016), Darla Ken Pearce (5th August 2016), KiwiElf (11th July 2016), Nasu (12th July 2016), onawah (15th July 2016), Pam (11th July 2016), Positive Vibe Merchant (4th August 2016), quiltinggrandma (5th August 2016), Snoweagle (11th July 2016), TODD & NORA (11th July 2016), WhiteLove (11th July 2016)

15. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

At the end of the trading day today, you could see a clear pattern how Deutsche Bank stocks were heavily sold/shorted, at the same time Gold and Silver accelerated upwards and the Baidu stock was sold under heavy volume. This indicates what's going on out there right now.

It was a move by the traders to exit the short term strategy of buying a heavily oversold stock, and instead short it and protect possible losses by Gold and Silver that is considered a more sound long term investment right now.

In other words, right now the Deutsche Bank stock looks like it is being used for short term gains without having any real fundamental reasons for investing in the stock and is probably under heavy short pressure. This is indicative of a sinking ship.

It does not look so good. Shanghai is weak. Some major player entered the Baidu stock at the end of the trading day on Friday, and sold prior to the end of the trading day today with a +5% gain. Today's trading contained a lot of short term positions. The strength that we saw was just a re-bounce from oversold levels it looks like.

There is a cloud over in China that I think is going to keep driving Gold and Silver higher. The trading day on Shanghai Stock Exchange tomorrow is an important one.
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 11th July 2016 at 21:02.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

Baby Steps (11th July 2016), Darla Ken Pearce (5th August 2016), KiwiElf (11th July 2016), Nasu (12th July 2016), Pam (11th July 2016), quiltinggrandma (5th August 2016)

17. Link to Post #9
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

It's started - Bank Runs have begun in Italy (& confirmed across the net - search in Google)

http://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-lib...d-2532497.html

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    It's started - Bank Runs have begun in Italy (& confirmed across the net - search in Google)

Wow!!! really scary stuff!!!

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

KiwiElf (11th July 2016), Nasu (12th July 2016), quiltinggrandma (5th August 2016), WhiteLove (14th July 2016)

20. Link to Post #11
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,626 times in 21,529 posts

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)

I posted more details of these reports of bank runs in Italy, later yesterday evening, at Post #41 of my Upcoming in 2016 thread.

I have not been able to find any further confirmation of these reports since then, however.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Baby Steps (12th July 2016), Chip (4th August 2016), KiwiElf (12th July 2016), Nasu (5th August 2016), Pam (14th July 2016), quiltinggrandma (5th August 2016), WhiteLove (14th July 2016)

22. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member mgray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,508 times in 1,196 posts

There are at least 20 posts dating back to September of last year that DB was the trouble brewing in Europe. Also how bad Italian banks and Monte Paschi in particular were in dire straits.
    When in doubt, do the next right thing.
    My blog: http://grayseconomy.com

23. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mgray For This Post:

Baby Steps (12th July 2016), Chip (4th August 2016), KiwiElf (12th July 2016), Matthew (3rd August 2016), Nasu (5th August 2016), Pam (14th July 2016), quiltinggrandma (5th August 2016), seko (12th July 2016), ThePythonicCow (12th July 2016), WhiteLove (14th July 2016)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mgray (here)
    There are at least 20 posts dating back to September of last year that DB was the trouble brewing in Europe. Also how bad Italian banks and Monte Paschi in particular were in dire straits.
    mgray,I note with interest that Deutche stock has gone up significantly in the past few days. I also note that it looks like large buys are bringing the price up, nothing gradual like retail buys. Who do you think is buying Deutche bank stock, the Central Banks? What is the goal, to keep the house of cards from blowing away? It seems like the whole financial world has entered into Wonderland, where up is down and black is white...

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Baby Steps (14th July 2016), KiwiElf (14th July 2016), Nasu (5th August 2016), quiltinggrandma (5th August 2016), WhiteLove (14th July 2016)

26. Link to Post #14
    Israel Avalon Member PathWalker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,056 times in 1,088 posts

Deutsche Bank Profit Plunges 98 Percent As The Outlook For ‘The World’s Riskiest Bank’ Darkens
    http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/a...t-bank-darkens

Quote The biggest and most important bank in the biggest and most important country in Europe continues to implode right in front of our eyes. If you follow my work regularly, you probably already know that I issued a major alarm about Deutsche Bank last September. Subsequently, Deutsche Bank stock hit an all-time low. Then I sounded the alarm about Deutsche Bank again back in May, and once again that was followed by another all-time low for Deutsche Bank. And then I warned about Deutsche Bank again in early June, and you can probably imagine what happened after that. Over the past year, this German banking giant has literally been coming apart at the seams, and in so many ways it is paralleling exactly what happened to Lehman Brothers back in 2008 (PathWalker: same planned demolition!!!).

Today, we got some more bad news from Deutsche Bank. Compared to the exact same period last year, profits were down 98 percent. A nearly 100 percent drop in net income spooked a lot of investors, and Deutsche Bank shares got hit hard on Wednesday. Of course Deutsche Bank shares are already down by more than half over the past 12 months, and the financial sharks can smell blood in the water.

Just like Lehman Brothers in 2008, Deutsche Bank is essentially in panic mode at this point. They recently announced that they will be closing 188 branches and that 3,000 workers will be losing their jobs. But this could just be the beginning of the layoffs at the bank. According to some reports, the bank could cut up to 35,000 jobs by the year 2020, and CEO John Cryan recently admitted that they “may have to accelerate cost-cutting measures“.

What makes all of this even more alarming is that Deutsche Bank is widely considered to be “the most dangerous bank” on the entire planet. The following comes from a CNN article posted just today entitled “The world’s riskiest bank is in trouble“…
    We are playing a virtual reality game, of duality. In the game of choices, align your choices with your ideals. Everything is whole, complete and perfect. Even yourself. Love is the power to change/create.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

conk (2nd August 2016), Nasu (5th August 2016), Pam (31st July 2016), quiltinggrandma (5th August 2016)

28. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

Best begin the transfer of fiat to hard assets, things you can touch and hold or stand on.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (5th August 2016), Nasu (5th August 2016), Pam (4th August 2016), quiltinggrandma (5th August 2016)

30. Link to Post #16
    Australia Avalon Member Positive Vibe Merchant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,640 times in 546 posts

Am I correct in assuming that in the myriad of terms and conditions of bank accounts, the bank can call for any debts at any time to be paid within a specific time frame?

If so, and they are all bankrupt, how is this going to happen? They seize everyone's property then on sell it to shift the debt?
    I am the underdog, I am one of many faces,
    In a room full of people, I wouldn't change any places

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Positive Vibe Merchant For This Post:

Chip (4th August 2016), Darla Ken Pearce (5th August 2016), Nasu (5th August 2016), Pam (4th August 2016), quiltinggrandma (5th August 2016)

32. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,034 times in 1,088 posts

However you define the dollar, via exact definitions in Webster's Law reviews to the common man's understanding, I think we can all agree that it is most surely F'd from any country / mountain / or angle you care to view it from...

One of the interesting points in the opening post were that we have many many times more digital monies floating about in the banking clouds than physical currency. I would bet that this story is repeated worldwide through the network of central banks, all leading up to the Cappo de tutti Cappo, The Bank of International Settlements...

Let's stay on point people. Clearly the laws in the US do not represent the current system, but are rather a shadow of her former self, the constitution being a very good example. So it is with the rest of the world, but usually with less freedoms than within the US, or privilages, whichever way you see things...

Now is the time for greater unity, as well as greater humility, if we ever hope to teach or help others to understand the mess we all find ourselves in. Our differences are one of our strengths, if we let them be....x...... N
    Last edited by Nasu; 5th August 2016 at 02:08.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

Pam (7th August 2016), quiltinggrandma (5th August 2016)

34. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Remember not too long ago all those bank CEOs retired early, then a batch of them committed suicide ... financial collapse is only a matter of time ... they print money every month to pay the military, every time they print money, the dollar drops in value against other currencies ... the ETs say we are headed for a time when we might as well roll cigarettes with our paper money ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Nasu (5th August 2016), quiltinggrandma (5th August 2016)

+ Reply to Thread