+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: A German's View on Islam – worth reading.

1. Link to Post #21
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Default Re: A German's View on Islam – worth reading.

Quote Posted by Althena (here)
    Sorry but for a while 2 of them disappeared. Strange
    Post disappearing and reappearing for me as well ... I couldn't find serenite's post either, but I knew she responded because my PM said so ... weirdness ...
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Althena (10th July 2016), Sérénité (10th July 2016)

3. Link to Post #22
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Quote Posted by Sérénité (here)
    "That one politically motivated incident more than 15 years ago does not constitute what OP asserts"

Sorry I don't have further video evidence of life in Oldham and such areas, I tend to avoid going there since I moved for mine and my children's welfare. It was asked on the post for 'anyone actually who lives in the UK who can comment?'
    I do and I have, from first hand experience both going back 15 years ago to present...such is life, sometimes you have to experience things to believe it...those who don't or have not cannot...

I'm not here to constitute or assert anything. Just speaking the truth from first hand accounts...as a person who moved 40+ miles away to avoid bringing children up in an area such as the OP describes...

Should you choose to watch the first video to the end, it clearly states the local politician saying little has changed in 15 years...even states it may take as long as 25 years to make things better...the majority of my friends wasn't willing to stick around that long to see was he right!
    "dozens of "no-go" zones within major cities across the country that the police force dare not intrude upon Sharia law prevails there,"

Just name one please...
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Baby Steps (11th July 2016)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,077 times in 869 posts

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    Post disappearing and reappearing for me as well ... I couldn't find serenite's post either, but I knew she responded because my PM said so ... weirdness ...
    Yes the same here too...some posts also showed blank at one point...

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    "That one politically motivated incident more than 15 years ago does not constitute what OP asserts"

Sorry I don't have further video evidence of life in Oldham and such areas, I tend to avoid going there since I moved for mine and my children's welfare. It was asked on the post for 'anyone actually who lives in the UK who can comment?'
    I do and I have, from first hand experience both going back 15 years ago to present...such is life, sometimes you have to experience things to believe it...those who don't or have not cannot...

I'm not here to constitute or assert anything. Just speaking the truth from first hand accounts...as a person who moved 40+ miles away to avoid bringing children up in an area such as the OP describes...

Should you choose to watch the first video to the end, it clearly states the local politician saying little has changed in 15 years...even states it may take as long as 25 years to make things better...the majority of my friends wasn't willing to stick around that long to see was he right!
    "dozens of "no-go" zones within major cities across the country that the police force dare not intrude upon Sharia law prevails there,"

Just name one please...
    Oldham...Glodwick area...its a no go for anyone who is white non muslim.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sérénité For This Post:

NancyV (10th July 2016)

7. Link to Post #24
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Yes the same here too...some posts also showed blank at one point...

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Just name one please...
    Oldham...Glodwick area...its a no go for anyone who is white non muslim.
    I give up! &
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

8. Link to Post #25
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Why do you give up Star Tsar?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/today/re.../oldham1.shtml

Article dated 3rd October 2014

An investigation for Today has found disturbing evidence that Asian youths in parts of Oldham are trying to create no go areas for white people.

Last year the police investigated record levels of racist attacks in Oldham.Of the 572 cases, 60% turned out to be white victims.
    Pakistanis make up the majority on the Glodwick estate just west of the town centre. Some youths speak the language of racial hatred. It's not clear whether this is bravado but their message is blunt... white people keep out.

Many openly admit to carrying out what they see as revenge attacks on white people as part of a tit-for-tat campaign.

One told us: "There are signs all around saying whites enter at your risk. It's a matter of revenge. It's about giving as good as you can take."

Another had a six-inch scar running across his head. He said he had been attacked by a white gang.

"I got slashed by some whites so that I'm totally racist. I don't like whites. It's like this now, we go to a white area and we get done over. It's like them coming here they get done over...it's for your own good."

This hardening in attitude is repeated across the town and has passed down to children as young as 10. Unlike their parents they will not tolerate being victims of racism.

Local white people are scared and many want to leave the estates but cannot.

"I was just walking with my dog around 10 at night and a group of Asian youths in their car, music blaring,threatening me like saying they'd kick me head in calling me white bastard, white scum. You're frightened," one person told me.
    Last edited by Sérénité; 10th July 2016 at 23:06.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sérénité For This Post:

Ewan (11th July 2016), NancyV (10th July 2016)

10. Link to Post #26
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Question Re: A German's View on Islam – worth reading.

Because you only read the words you want to see!
    I will ask again so I know i am not cray cray!

Just name one please...
    Last edited by Star Tsar; 10th July 2016 at 23:09.

11. Link to Post #27
    Argentina Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,523 times in 661 posts

Don't bother Serenite, Tsar does not want to see reality, the blindness is strong in this one. Sadly, she's not the only one around.

12. Link to Post #28
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Because you only read the words you want to see!
    I will ask again so I know i am not cray cray!

Just name one please...
    I know its late here...7 past midnight to be precise...but I'm not understanding what you mean?

You asked for 'just one' to be named...where police dare not enter and sharia law prevails...so I said Glodwick in Oldham (which is in Manchester...a major city in the north of the UK).
    What bit did I miss? Im happy to state exact postcodes and road names...but thats perhaps a tad extreme...Please explain and I will go deeper if required
    Last edited by Sérénité; 10th July 2016 at 23:13.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sérénité For This Post:

Althena (10th July 2016), Debra (11th July 2016), delfine (11th July 2016), Ewan (11th July 2016), NancyV (10th July 2016)

14. Link to Post #29
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Propaganda caveat... what happened to the "bible" similarly happened to the Quran...

Check this article at The Saker's site to get a less muddied view of the propaganda wars: After the Prophet

There is no other way to get out of the current nightmare than with an education in true history...

I have posted somewhere in this forum about the most widely available English version of the Quran being financed and published via Saudi Arabia and their
    Wahhabi version/interpretation of it...
    "La réalité est un ręve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

15. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Althena (10th July 2016), animovado (11th July 2016), Baby Steps (11th July 2016), Basho (11th July 2016), Flash (10th July 2016), Iloveyou (11th July 2016), Sérénité (10th July 2016), Shannon (11th July 2016), Sophocles (11th July 2016), Star Tsar (10th July 2016)

16. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

This makes sense, a false Bible version created by the church (mostly the new testament) and a false Koran version created by the Wahhabi.

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    Propaganda caveat... what happened to the "bible" similarly happened to the Quran...

Check this article at The Saker's site to get a less muddied view of the propaganda wars: After the Prophet

There is no other way to get out of the current nightmare than with an education in true history...

I have posted somewhere in this forum about the most widely available English version of the Quran being financed and published via Saudi Arabia and their
    Wahhabi version/interpretation of it...
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Althena (10th July 2016), DeDukshyn (11th July 2016), Hervé (10th July 2016), Iloveyou (11th July 2016), Sérénité (10th July 2016)

18. Link to Post #31
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: A German's View on Islam – worth reading.

Last edited by Star Tsar; 10th July 2016 at 23:21.

19. Link to Post #32
    Language
    English
    Thanks

What's this? An Arrest? In Goldwick Oldham? Nooooooooooooo its Sharia Law here!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2875809/Three-arrested-footage-bare-knuckle-fight-appears-YouTube.html
    *Glodwick

Plenty of room here for you to come stay if you're local Star Tsar? We could have a drive up there so you can see it first hand for yourself...

I'm guessing your not local though, or you would know all about the ongoing plight there already. The bare knuckle fighting is a mere side show in comparison
    Last edited by Sérénité; 10th July 2016 at 23:31.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sérénité For This Post:

Althena (10th July 2016), delfine (11th July 2016), Ewan (11th July 2016), NancyV (10th July 2016)

21. Link to Post #33
    Argentina Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,523 times in 661 posts

“London’s not an English city any more”
    John Cleese

Gov. Bobby Jindal was bashed for saying the same thing awhile ago.
    Last edited by Althena; 10th July 2016 at 23:29.

22. Link to Post #34
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Thumbs down Re: A German's View on Islam – worth reading.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Sérénité (10th July 2016)

24. Link to Post #35
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Albert Pike has GIVEN us the plan for WW3 its up to US to ensure it fails...
    I understand this bit And its something we both agree on...let's hope we all can

25. Link to Post #36
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

John Cleese

So in the UK .. .the government, police, military, lawmakers decided that if they see stickers put up by muslims warning of "lawless" zones ... they just let it happen. If true, tell me this isn't someone in the "higher ups" plan to start Muslim vs non-Muslim, tension and hate between the group ... the alternative of why the government allows this to happen is that they (both those I named and the slaves that serve them - people of the UK) are the most useless incompetent pile of twits the world has ever seen. If so, maybe the muslims could do a better job, lol.

The bigger and REAL question is why the higher ups in the UK government would even allow such things (if true as a photo or a youtube video can provide), and we get back straight to my initial post on this thread. Know your true enemies and how they work to control one's emotions and the subsequent actions, is the best defense.

But the "rulers" have counted on us all to fulfill their sick fantasy where fear of one anothers' religions and ethnicity is prevalent enough to create their "order out of Chaos". I for one will not partake. But hey, that is just me.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 11th July 2016 at 00:12. Reason: some stuff and formatting
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Agape (11th July 2016), Ewan (11th July 2016), Iloveyou (11th July 2016), Shannon (11th July 2016), Star Tsar (11th July 2016)

27. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,245 times in 4,597 posts

John Cleese

What about : ''No killing Zone'' Eh. Principally . It's all religions first commandment .

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

animovado (11th July 2016), Baby Steps (13th July 2016), DeDukshyn (11th July 2016)

29. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,542 times in 4,011 posts

Quote Posted by xion (here)
    "much easier to remain in the silent camp"
    that's sounds like a jew speaking back in Nazi Germany.
    That is exactly what they did, being silent and lead to execution.

Now tell me, do you want to be a part of that statistic and die like a bug for nothing or speak at the top of your lungs and be heard or die trying if it comes to that?
    Oh, my personal feelings towards religion are unprintable. I spend most of the time trying to talk myself out of extremism of an opposite kind. I can understand why people do extremely violent things.

In that this letter may not be real, it sounds like a retake on a German's view of the the Nazis, not a Jewish one. Many Jews did try do do something about it, and those are the ones who got in trouble.

30. Link to Post #39
    Denmark Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,455 times in 314 posts

Here´s a view from Dewsbury, England. Can´t tell if it´s a no go zone, but for sure the muslims leave their mark on the traffic:

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to delfine For This Post:

Althena (11th July 2016), Ewan (11th July 2016)

32. Link to Post #40
    Denmark Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,455 times in 314 posts

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    The first spoken in Montreal is French, the second is Arab now. Not English , but Arab! It tells every thing you need to know. Arabs have an average of 4-5 children, English and French 1-2. In 25 years, Montreal will be Muslim. Probably same in Toronto, with Pakistani and Arabs together there.

I am not against anything, but I would very very very much like to keep our mentality in regard to freedom, and mostly freedom for women and for my daughter's future.

And you know that lots of "practicing pious" Muslim women, in Canada, receive monthly payment from Saoudi Arabia to wear the hijab. Easy to be pious when you are paid for it (this info is coming from Muslim friends of mine, who want to keep the freedom they came in Canada for).

Isn't there anyone actually who lives in the UK who can comment? I keep seeing all these posts about how the Muslims now run the UK inside and out, murders, thefts, assaults and rapes on every street corner by Muslims towards whites ... yet no one actually in the UK writes this stuff it seems.

My neighbour tried to tell me that Sharia law is already taking over Canada and we've already lost the war to muslims ... uhmmm ... complete Bull****?? Sure there's been lots of muslims in Canada who try to take the law into their own hands and do "honour killings" and all that ****, but now they are all in jail serving their times, just like anyone else in Canada who breaks the law. There's no "sharia law" in Canada .. there's those who obey Canadian laws and those who do not -- it matters not what your religion is or skin colour. Yet some people like me neighbour see the world through "news" reports and youtube videos instead of getting out and walking around, talking to people of different ethnicities etc. and see the real world.

My point is I prefer to hear from the people on the ground who have real life experiences - and not from those trying to popularize their youtube to make more ad revenue channel either. Instead, like my neighbour, I find many people read what someone, said on some "news" outlet, or reading some propaganda being spread by the architechs for the NWO and WWIII. Or watching youtube for their "reality".

It was written well over a century ago, that the super "elite" controllers would create an environment where the west would fear the east and vice versa -- Muslims were to be feared by western civilians and the west was to be feared by Muslims and entice anger in the Muslims. Well, this plan of action to start WWIII and take over the world started in earnest during the bush administration with their baseless attacks on Afghanistan and Iraq, then Libya and Syria and call it a "crusade". There was the creation of Muslim extremist groups by the CIA (al Qaeda and ISIS) in order to give them leverage in creating that environment of hate and fear.

These white "rulers" are winning this fight against the masses and using the fear and hatred between Muslims and other religions against each other to do it. It's pretty easy for them when well intentioned people do all their heavy lifting in spreading the fear and hatred, and thus creating a perpetual hate machine. This end goal will help justify the lead up to WWIII or a controlled NWO, and when it happens these controllers will say "We only did what your fears demanded from us as your leaders -- this is your creation.", and guess what, they'll be 100% correct.
    What is the muslim "problem" again? My mother-in-law was almost in tears once saying that it's just a travesty how in Canada Christmas has been taken from us by the "Muslims"! I laughed under my breath. I said "what do you mean?" to whaich she responded ... "We can no longer celebrate Christmas! The muslims came and now no one is allowed to even say the words or you'll offend someone!"

So I opened the door and shouted out into the streets "Merry Christmas all you muslims!!!" no one was offended. The next day I said Merry Christmas to all the muslims I could find. no one was offended. A couple ignored me, I got many "thank yous". Was anyone offended? I could give a rat's ass even if they were. Just like if someone wants to wish me happy Chinese new year, or happy Ramadan, or happy Hanukah, I would not be offended. Seems same with everyone else. My mother in law was living her life in fear of muslims and not enjoying Christmas. It is 100% her fault, but it's easier to feel "offended" and blame others than it is to wear an "adult" hat for some people ... too many people in my opinion.

Yes the holiday season in schools has been reduced to "happy holidays" at best, it's probably about time to separate religion from education anyway, or rather perhaps we should be teaching about all religions and their celebrations so as to rid the youth of the bigotry that some of our practices breed.

There is a flaw in the way Canada and Canadians receive some immigrants - obviously. I am upset that so many people who come to Canada never integrate into "Canada" because they don't speak our language (even though that is supposed to a requirement, I thought) and they don't ever get to know or lear our customs, but rather, since life is hard, they group towards what they know - other muslims. This creates segregation and herein problems begin. But it's not a "muslim" problem more than it is a "chinese" problem at this stage. If anything Canada should be spending more to properly integrate these people but on the other side you have conservative extremists screaming that they deserve non of our tax dollars, so little money is spent on ensuring they can speak fluent english or can intgrate properly, and now the problem is "liberals vs Conservatives" ...

But it's a lot easier for anyone to say "muslims are destroying the world" than it is to spend the time to pinpoint where the problems actually lie and try to address it.

Many studies have shown that the problematic "muslims" and "terrorists" have the same issues of any person regardless of race, religion or whatever, and that is they lived crappy lives, were probably abused, probably by their parents even, they feel the world has turned against them and feel they have nothing to lose. You can take almost all "troublemakers" that are white and Christian ... exact same problems in upbringing, lead to the same type of life; it's just that since the West has literally attacked and more or less destroyed over 10 muslim countries in the last 20 years and called the process a "crusade", there's more muslims in this condition than any others ... once again the created "environment" leads straight back to the white super "elite" and their plans for NWO or WWIII then NWO. It behooves each of us to not assist them on their mission.

I love this

For instance things like this:
    http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...-dennis-prager

33. The Following User Says Thank You to delfine For This Post:

xion (11th July 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast