+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Remote Viewing the Future project - verifiable evidence

1. Link to Post #1
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,108 times in 521 posts

Default Remote Viewing the Future project - verifiable evidence

Last edited by Aurelius; 11th July 2016 at 00:33.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Aurelius For This Post:

Baby Steps (11th July 2016), betoobig (11th July 2016), Cognitive Dissident (13th July 2016), Fellow Aspirant (11th July 2016), Ines (29th July 2016), Innocent Warrior (11th July 2016), Lefty Dave (11th July 2016), TraineeHuman (11th July 2016), WhiteLove (11th July 2016), Wide-Eyed (11th July 2016), Wind (11th July 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Default Re: Remote Viewing the Future project - verifiable evidence

Any chance of a summary?

RVing is fun, but no one can accurately remote view the future because there are many timelines continually branching off and merging.

When you view something, you solidify that timeline, unless you take physical and mental effort to diffuse it. For example, I have had flashes of intuition about me getting sick with heart disease when I'm older. I'm actively taking steps to diffuse that possible future.

There are probability wells and likely futures, but nothing more than that. Emotions have a magnetizing effect. This is well known amongst white and dark covert societies.

Dissolving and recreating timelines is no big deal. Humans do it all the time:

"If you carry on eating junk food, you'll get fat + sick."
    "If you don't stop flaking on your studies, you'll get a D."
    "You have a good ear for music. I have an old guitar upstairs, do you want to use it?"
    "You will never, ever be any good at this job."
    "My colleague needs a language teacher, are you free Thursday evenings?"

With one sentence, you can change someone's future, providing they step up. If one person can change their path, so can 7 billion people. Small choices add up.

Back to topic: Active remote intention is more useful than passive remote viewing.

I watched the first part of the Istanbul vid. IMO, it's not productive to remote view terror attacks. If someone has etheric sight, it would be more useful to remote view possible solutions to diffuse Western/Islamic tension. Just my 0.2.
    Last edited by Daozen; 11th July 2016 at 14:00.

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

betoobig (11th July 2016), Blacklight43 (11th July 2016), Carmody (11th July 2016), ElfeMya (12th July 2016), Eram (11th July 2016), gord (11th July 2016), Ines (29th July 2016), kirolak (11th July 2016), PathWalker (11th July 2016), seko (14th July 2016), shadowstalker (11th July 2016), Sierra (11th July 2016), Sophocles (29th July 2016), Wide-Eyed (11th July 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

From their newsletter:

"Hi Everyone!

We have just release three new videos, all for free on YouTube. This is part of our Time-Cross Project. Our remote viewers did sessions in May 2016 describing the major news events of June 2016, the month BEFORE the events happened. The sessions were all done on video and uploaded to YouTube so everyone can verify the upload date. This is a project of remote viewing the future, and it is one of the most amazing projects ever done by anyone.

First, watch the video where Dick Allgire remote views the terror attack on the nightclub in Orlando, Florida that happened on 12 June 2016. You can find it here:

THE ORLANDO MASSACRE

Then, watch the video where Daz Smith remote views the terror bombing in Istanbul, Turkey that occurred on 28 June 2016. You can find it here:

TERROR IN ISTANBUL, TURKEY

To get a an overview of our Time-Cross Project, watch this video:

OVERVIEW OF TIME-CROSS PROJECT

This is cutting edge science at its best. We will have new Time-Cross results each month. Tomorrow's news today! Thanks for following our activities.

Let the mainstream fade in the dust. Be there now!

Warmly,
    Courtney Brown, Ph.D., Director"

More info and data can be found here:
    http://farsight.org/demo/Time_Cross_...main_page.html

Really interesting stuff, it seems that time really isn't what we imagine it to be.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

betoobig (11th July 2016), ElfeMya (12th July 2016), Ines (29th July 2016), Innocent Warrior (11th July 2016), sdv (29th July 2016), Wide-Eyed (11th July 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Sean's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,659 times in 387 posts

I'm finally getting serious about learning RV. I've been looking at some of Farsight's vids today, and I'm going to make myself a schedule, go through their audio course, and devote some daily time to it. I RV spontaneously from time to time anyway, I may as well get good at it.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sean For This Post:

betoobig (11th July 2016), BMJ (17th August 2016), ElfeMya (12th July 2016), Ines (29th July 2016), Innocent Warrior (11th July 2016), Wide-Eyed (11th July 2016), Wind (11th July 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,555 times in 3,482 posts

Quote Posted by workingactor (here)
    I'm finally getting serious about learning RV. I've been looking at some of Farsight's vids today, and I'm going to make myself a schedule, go through their audio course, and devote some daily time to it. I RV spontaneously from time to time anyway, I may as well get good at it.
    There's printed materials too, on this page. You'll see a text book you can print out on that page, great to save time on taking notes, perfect with the videos. I'm getting into it too, if you need anyone to set targets or to view targets with, I'll need another six months but you're welcome to PM me, if you wish.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

betoobig (11th July 2016), Daozen (11th July 2016), ElfeMya (12th July 2016), Ines (29th July 2016), Sean (11th July 2016), WhiteLove (11th July 2016), Wide-Eyed (11th July 2016), Wind (11th July 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

One way to improve RV skills is to play small games. It's best if they are private, unimportant + fun. This means you can relax, which is a key component of successful RVing. Tim Rifat's 2001 book on the subject is better than most.

You can use as many techniques as you want, but a lot of it is about exercising and eating a good diet. Then these natural abilities awaken.

RV Games

In my local area, there are convenience stores that sell hot sweet potatoes. Out of 5 stores, only 2-3 will be stocked with fresh sweet potatoes at any one time. When I leave the house, I try and RV which stores are stocked with fresh ones at that moment. I just get a flash of intuition, and a mental 3D map of the stores in the area. The ones that are stocked will be glowing. Or there will be 'neon lines' showing me the route to the sites that are hits. I then go and see if I was right. After a while, you get to distinguish between correct RVing and kidding yourself. I don't'always get it right, but I'm improving with practice.

Another game is to see if your favourite restaurant is open, if it's around closing time.

Can anyone else think of any fun RV games?
    Last edited by Daozen; 11th July 2016 at 03:28.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

betoobig (11th July 2016), Cognitive Dissident (11th July 2016), ElfeMya (12th July 2016), Ines (29th July 2016), Innocent Warrior (11th July 2016), kirolak (11th July 2016), Sean (11th July 2016), Wide-Eyed (11th July 2016), Wind (11th July 2016)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Wide-Eyed's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 times in 274 posts

Workingactor: check out IRVA- International Remote Viewing Association, they will help you really learn your lines with RV. Bill and Sandy Ray are good friends of mine and have been active with IRVA since the beginning . Bill is president and Sandy was secretary for a number of years. Good energy good people.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wide-Eyed For This Post:

betoobig (11th July 2016), ElfeMya (12th July 2016), Ines (29th July 2016), Sean (11th July 2016)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,006 times in 1,797 posts

Ain't remote viewing future events kind of visualizing proccess like the first step when you want to manifest something?
    I have to agree with Daozen's point of view. Focus issue.
    Wouldn't be more helpfull to remote view, let's say, disclousure or even free energy everywhere? Or, this one is good, real love spreading in all directions and dimensions!
    There should be someone doing so, just a second, i do constantly...please join in, at any given time in any given place.
    Much love

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Perhaps they allready do and i dont know about it.
    honoring White Feather: SHIFT HAPPENED

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

Daozen (11th July 2016), ElfeMya (12th July 2016), Ines (29th July 2016)

17. Link to Post #9
    Leaving between 2 cultures. Border Mexico-USA.
    Thanks

Cool Re: Remote Viewing the Future project - verifiable evidence

1. All Human Beings have ESP (Extra Sensorial Perception) Potencial. Remote Viewing is just one of those faculties.
    2. The Military first explore and developed this area of Remote Viewing, as a spying technique and for Inteligence purposes.
    3. Now we know that any Human Being can be trained to use this capacity. It is up to each person how and when he/she
    is going to use it, or not.
    4. Training in it is not that difficult, and many are even choosing to make a Career out of this.

Fields:
    Law inforcement Agencies applied to Forensics to find a murderer. In the case of terrorist atacks they can use RV Professionals to find the perpetrators. It can be applied to armed robers, abductions, kidnappers, lost children and lost people for that matter. It can help big time to fight crime.

In a personal level, any one can choose to learn and be trained or not.I have already decided to trained myself, following video instructions and I am already doing the first excercises.
    Last edited by Ines; 29th July 2016 at 01:09.

+ Reply to Thread