Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast

Thread: Queen Admits She is “Not Human”

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,593 times in 941 posts

Default Queen Admits She is “Not Human”

G'day All,

I Found this on Out Of Mind this morning, posted by PurpleSkyz a few minutes ago.

Of course, I can neither confirm this information's validity, nor declare it as being false in nature. It it presented for your interest, so please draw your own conclusions.

Mod's... I have popped this in the "sensitive issues" sub-forum, as although freely available elsewhere, this "information" may still be offensive to some. Please move it as you see fit, if you consider it as being worthy of a wider audience.

If valid, there is your vindication for the claims of David Icke.

Thanks for looking,

Tony.

Queen Admits She is “Not Human” and We Will “Learn to Accept Her For What She Is”

"Recently, it was reported that an internal document acknowledging that Queen Elizabeth is a shapeshifting reptilian was briefly published as a press release on the Royal Family’s official website before being abruptly taken down – but not before alert internet users captured screenshots of the extraordinary article and proof that the press release did appear on Google."

Name:  Queen-statement-reptilian-294x300.jpg
Views: 5750
Size:  23.0 KB

This announcement published on www.Royal.UK leaves one to wonder exactly what was meant by the statement,

Note: The following is taken from the alleged official press release above. Sorry about the image quality! Tony.

"“Earlier this week the Queen was seen by thousands of people in a form they are not acquainted with. We seek to reassure the public that the Queen is still the Queen, and remains the respected and loved figure they have always known. While she may not be human, she is a devoted leader and Monarch and she believes her subjects will grow to accept her and her family for what they are.”

Wow. “While she may not be human”… “she believes her subjects will grow to accept her and her family for what they are…” What ARE they? This certainly sounds like an admission of… something. Could this be the disclosure we have been waiting for?

Putin’s Account of the Queen

British media reports criticized Vladamir Putin during a 2014 visit to the Queen because of his refusal to help the monarch down the stairs and because he generally kept his distance from her.
    But, two years later, Putin has revealed why he kept his distance from Queen Elizabeth at the gathering. He told close associates and aides that he was alarmed when the queen showed her true reptilian bloodline colors by shape-shifting a number of times while he greeted her. He claimed the queen shifted between Reptoid and human form three or four times while meeting with Putin.

According to Putin, when the queen revealed her underlying Reptilian nature by shape-shifting, her face turned scary, with evil-looking slit eyes and a long dragon-like snout. Her skin also turned a “grey dish water color.” He also saw the old monarch shape-shifting when Obama and New Zealand’s Governor-General Jerry Mateparae helped her down the stairs. Putin said that when Obama held the queen, her hands turned Reptilian green and scaly, and when she smiled, she revealed sharp and spiky reptilian teeth that glistened evilly.Putin accused the Queen of shape-shifting repeatedly as a warning “not to mess” with her as the high-priestess of the world-ruling Reptilian-Illuminati clique.

Princess Diana Confided in Friends About Reptilian Queen

Christine Fitzgerald, a brilliant and gifted healer, who was a close friend and confidant of Diana for nine years was one person to whom Diana told stories of the Queen Mother. Because of Christine’s understanding of the esoteric, Diana was able to talk to her about matters she would not dare to share with anyone else for fear of being called crazy. Her nicknames for the Windsors were “the lizards” and “the reptiles” and she used to say in all seriousness: “They’re not human”.
    Diana told Christine that the Queen Mother was the power behind the Windsors, along with Prince Philip, but, Philip was subordinate in the hierarchy to the Queen.
    “Diana used to tell me that the Queen Mother was evil”, Christine Fitzgerald said, “She actually used that word, evil. She said she hated the Queen Mother and the Queen Mother hated her.”
    During her time at Clarence House, before the wedding, Diana told Christine she was being given drugs like Valium. “They drugged her”, Christine said, “I’m sure of it. They had her doped from the start.”

Christine’s Own Words

According to Christine:
    “The Queen Mother… now that’s a serious piece of wizardry. The Queen Mother is a lot older than people think. To be honest, the Royal Family hasn’t died for a long time, they have just metamorphosised. It’s sort of cloning, but in a different way. They take pieces of flesh and rebuild the body from one little bit. Because it’s lizard, because it’s cold-blooded, it’s much easier for them to do Frankenstein **** than it is for us. The different bodies are just different electrical vibrations and they have got that secret, they’ve got the secret of the micro-currents, it’s so micro, so specific, these radio waves that actually create the bodies. These are the energies I work with when I’m healing…”

She also commented,

The Queen Mother is ‘Chief Toad’ of this part of Europe and they have people like her in each continent. Most people, the hangers on, don’t know, you know, about the reptiles. They are just in awe of these people because they are so powerful.

Christine went on to say, “Balmoral, [the Queen’s Scottish residence] is a very, very nasty place. That’s somewhere they want to dig underground. They will find reptile fossils, it goes back that far. Don’t think of people like the Queen Mother and Queen Victoria, as different people. Think of them as the same person, which, after a while has had to replace their coat. When the flesh dies, that energy, while it’s dying, will be immediately up someone else’s jacksy backside). It’s very vampire- worse than vampire!”
    Christine also explains that fear is their food. The Queen Mother and others like her can actually take fear and manifest it into a tangible things. The key is the vibrational current. “At that vibrational current, they can manifest anything from anything. Its like a holographic image. We are all minerals and water vibrating. This is all an illusion we are living in. That’s the secret. You know when the monarchy’s fallen, it’s not the end of it. They will manifest in another form. The reptiles have never been defeated and this is the closest they have come to it.”

Other Witness Accounts

One witness attended what she refers to as a ritual called The Awakening of the Bride at the Queen Mother’s home near Buckingham Palace with Diana. The ritual took place the first part of July in 1981, before Diana and Charles were married. The ritual took place the last seven days of the cycle of the Oak Tree, according to esoteric law. The ritual is for all females of the 13 bloodlines who were going to be in high public positions and marry reptilians to produce the new generation of rulers. Many of the royal family were present for this ritual, as was Camilla Parker-Bowles.
    Diana was brought in wearing a white gown. It is reported that Diana had been drugged. She was told the she should consider her union with Prince Charles as only a means to produce heirs and nothing else. It was made clear to Diana that Camilla was the Prince’s consort.
    According to the witness, Prince Philip and the Queen Mother then shape-shifted into reptiles. Diana was told that if she ever revealed the truth about them, she would be killed. There are various reports of people saying Diana was about to reveal this information before she died.
    The Queen told Diana that “all ears” would be listening to everything she said and “all eyes” would forever be watching her. She was also told she would never again have the honor of attending another ritual and she was not to ask questions about them.
    Should all the ears and all the eyes now be on the Royal Family? Will all the world see them shape shift soon?

Last edited by Heyoka_11; 11th July 2016 at 02:09.

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,006 times in 1,797 posts

Default Re: Queen Admits She is “Not Human”

I think the text its been remove from the Royal web page and that this was prepared to lunch in case of a Queen's shapeshifting in public. To me this proves the veil is tearing apart and is harder for them to mantain the human appearence.
    To me best talk about reptilians is from Credo Mutwa.
    Much love
    honoring White Feather: SHIFT HAPPENED

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

Baby Steps (19th July 2016), BMJ (20th July 2016), Cidersomerset (13th July 2016), drneglector (11th July 2016), Heyoka_11 (11th July 2016), KiwiElf (12th July 2016), PathWalker (11th July 2016)

4. Link to Post #3
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by betoobig (here)
    To me best talk about reptilians is from Credo Mutwa.
    G'day betoobig,

Thanks for your post, and the excellent video you included. I have seen a little of that 'feature length epic' before, but shall have to wait until I have access to both an employers WiFi, and a little annual leave, before settling into the entire thing!

What really gets me here, if it is true, is Putin's reaction to the queen. Did he see her shift, and choose to keep his distance? I think I would!

"According to Putin, when the queen revealed her underlying Reptilian nature by shape-shifting, her face turned scary, with evil-looking slit eyes and a long dragon-like snout. Her skin also turned a “grey dish water color.” He also saw the old monarch shape-shifting when Obama and New Zealand’s Governor-General Jerry Mateparae helped her down the stairs. Putin said that when Obama held the queen, her hands turned Reptilian green and scaly, and when she smiled, she revealed sharp and spiky reptilian teeth that glistened evilly.Putin accused the Queen of shape-shifting repeatedly as a warning “not to mess” with her as the high-priestess of the world-ruling Reptilian-Illuminati clique"

The above has been copied from my OP.

I have been a fence sitter for many years on the whole royal/reptile debate, but have stopped short of outright dismissal because it is David who is, among others, continuing to state it as fact.

Gracius,

Tony.

5. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Hmmm ... bring back the "dragonslayers"??

I have humoured the thought that the "dragons" of old speak might actually be some of these "reptilians", and that the "fire" they breathed from their mouths was the destructive cunning deceit and treacherous lies, that might come so easily to such a creature (if any of our "speculations" are true), and that the medieval so called "dragonslayers" where humans who happened to be able to kill a few f these. Interestingly, likely many of the old "rulers" (if the "queen" story is to be believed) were also reptilian, and only when one was killed by human would likely the "outing" occur - thus some got pegged as "dragons" and the killer became the "dragonslayer". Perhaps obfuscated in history as we know these people so easily seem to accomplish.

Nowadays, everything is exactly the same! (believe it or not GOT helped me realize how nothing has really likely changed since medieval times, with the exception of personal technology and some new "liberties" for the masses (just a different system now - called "democracy")

Anyway,just a thought ... believe nothing but consider everything.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 12th July 2016 at 00:51.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Aurvandil (19th July 2016), Baby Steps (19th July 2016), betoobig (12th July 2016), Chester (14th July 2016), Cidersomerset (13th July 2016), drneglector (12th July 2016), ElfeMya (12th July 2016), Heyoka_11 (12th July 2016), KiwiElf (12th July 2016), Maia Gabrial (12th July 2016), Shannon (12th July 2016), TargeT (12th July 2016)

7. Link to Post #5
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    ...believe it or not GOT helped me realize how nothing has really likely changed since medieval times
    G'day DeDukshyn,

...and thanks for your post.

So much of what is referred to as entertainment draws so heavily on myth : that GOT may have opened your mind to an actual possibility is no surprise at all. Two examples that immediately spring to mind are the series Stargate and Supernatural.

This stuff will never go "out of fashion", as just perhaps it whispers to our collective DNA/memories.

Just a thought...as with you.

8. Link to Post #6
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Shannon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,064 times in 1,211 posts

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)

Hmmm ... bring back the "dragonslayers"??

I have humoured the thought that the "dragons" of old speak might actually be some of these "reptilians", and that the "fire" they breathed from their mouths was the destructive cunning deceit and treacherous lies, that might come so easily to such a creature (if any of our "speculations" are true), and that the medieval so called "dragonslayers" where humans who happened to be able to kill a few f these. Interestingly, likely many of the old "rulers" (if the "queen" story is to be believed) were also reptilian, and only when one was killed by human would likely the "outing" occur - thus some got pegged as "dragons" and the killer became the "dragonslayer". Perhaps obfuscated in history as we know these people so easily seem to accomplish.

Nowadays, everything is exactly the same! (believe it or not GOT helped me realize how nothing has really likely changed since medieval times, with the exception of personal technology and some new "liberties" for the masses (just a different system now - called "democracy")

Anyway,just a thought ... believe nothing but consider everything.
    I've thought the same on more than a few occasions, I've also related certain time periods to what goes on in GOT and came to the same realizations. Lol

All I know Is, whatever those jerks at the top are isn't human, no way. With all their money and power, to let babies and fellow humans suffer in this world while holding banquets and having balls, there is no way they are human.

9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Shannon For This Post:

betoobig (12th July 2016), Cidersomerset (13th July 2016), DeDukshyn (12th July 2016), ElfeMya (12th July 2016), Heyoka_11 (12th July 2016), Lifebringer (12th July 2016), marique3652 (21st July 2016), TargeT (12th July 2016), Watching from Cyprus (19th July 2016)

10. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,006 times in 1,797 posts

To see someone shapeshifting has to be freaking scaring, i will just run as far as possible, plus you won't believe your own eyes. You'l look around for confirmation, if anyone else has seen the same you did.
    Many people wont believe what is infront of them. Things are flowing and this people are going to be exposed big time.
    No wonder Putting stayed away, that proves his is human.
    Much love
    honoring White Feather: SHIFT HAPPENED

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

Cidersomerset (13th July 2016), ElfeMya (12th July 2016), Heyoka_11 (12th July 2016), Lifebringer (12th July 2016), marique3652 (22nd July 2016), Shannon (12th July 2016), sunwings (12th July 2016)

12. Link to Post #8
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by betoobig (here)
    To see someone shapeshifting has to be freaking scaring, i will just run as far as possible...
    I bet you wouldn't!

That would be your chance to be the lion in the mirror, and hold your ground.

What a post on AF that would make!

Anyway, what could that shapeshifter do to you...ultimately nothing! So you may as well stand and watch, coz we need to hear all about it.

All the Best,

Tony

BTW...I was not suggesting that you are the kitty cat looking into the mirror

13. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,647 times in 18,693 posts

This should make you laugh a Royal with a proper job , well sort of
    I think this is from Diana's jeans ....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Queen opens Prince William's air ambulance base

1 hour ago

The Queen and the Duke of Edinburgh were shown around the base by a familiar staff member

The Queen has opened the new base of the East Anglian Air Ambulance
    (EAAA) where her grandson works as a helicopter pilot.

Joined by the Duke of Edinburgh she visited the charity's new operating
    base at the Egerton-Smith Centre at Cambridge Airport.

The royal couple were given a tour by the Duke of Cambridge who has
    been based in the city for more than a year.

They viewed one of two operational H145 helicopters before unveiling a plaque.

The Queen and the Duke of Edinburgh also met some of the charity's medics,
    support staff and pilots.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...shire-36781682

================================================
    ================================================

Do I see some shapeshifting going on from a startled Prince Philip.....flight
    reactions me thinks ...LOL " WOT ! Don't hug me you sissy ".......

" I'm a Draconian Over Lord ........ahh ! ahh ! your grandfather " !!

There was even a hug for the Duke of Edinburgh

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...shire-36781682
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 13th July 2016 at 16:43.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Aurvandil (19th July 2016), betoobig (13th July 2016), DeDukshyn (13th July 2016), Heyoka_11 (13th July 2016)

15. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Scientific Proof David Icke Was Right About the Reptilians?

Published on 12 Dec 2013

There is a whole body of scientific literature that PROVES humans have reptilian
    biological influences in our bodies and brains. Does this confirm David's theory...?

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1058055
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 13th July 2016 at 15:22.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Baby Steps (19th July 2016), betoobig (13th July 2016), BMJ (20th July 2016), DeDukshyn (13th July 2016), Heyoka_11 (13th July 2016), marique3652 (21st July 2016)

17. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Relatively recent vid of David expressing his views on the subject.....

David Icke: Reptilian Advance Technology Enslaves Humanity - Just Energy Radio
    By David on 4 April 2016 GMT

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1058055

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Baby Steps (19th July 2016), betoobig (14th July 2016), BMJ (20th July 2016), DeDukshyn (13th July 2016), Heyoka_11 (13th July 2016), marique3652 (21st July 2016)

19. Link to Post #12
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    Scientific Proof David Icke Was Right About the Reptilians?
    Good Morning Ser cider,

Now without watching the vid, or rushing off to Google, I was aware of the remnant tail we have (the coccyx), and that either the entire, or a portion of, the brain stem (pons region me thinks) is commonly referred to as the "reptilian brain", and that's about it, but...

The reptilian brain!

From memory, this is because we as a species are supposed to have passed through the reptilian stage somewhere between having crawled out of the primordial slime and our finally sitting down to watch TV.* (a bit of Aussie humour..could not resist)

Whilst I have been spared the inherent programming that accompanies formal education on evolution, and can boast no knowledge of our reptilian origins other than the offerings above, but, how loose is that? The reptilian stage of evolution?

Thanks for posting the vid. Steve, and I will watch it when time permits. Your contributions are, as always, greatly appreciated!

Many Thanks,

Tony

PS: As a man of the cloth (oily rags perhaps), have you a "Saturday Sermon" planned for this weekend mate?

* Must pay homage to Aussie comedian Garry McDonald, a.k.a. Norman Gunston, for that keen observation.

I wish I'd said that!**

** Sheesh! And Oscar Wilde for that

20. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote From memory, this is because we as a species are supposed to have passed through the reptilian
    stage somewhere between having crawled out of the primordial slime and our finally sitting down
    to watch TV.* (a bit of Aussie humour..could not resist)
    That's the Darwinian tale we are taught in school....

MEET THE FAMILY : The good the bad & the ugly known as the IN & OUT inlaws...

Homo Aussie Canus cricketus evolved much later.....

CREATIONISM....."In the beginning God created" ....

DAVID BOON-BOONIE 52 BEERS TRIBUTE. YOUR THE BEST AROUND

==================================================
    ==================================================

There are many evolution stories , I think ETs had something to do with
    it whether it was the Annunaki or some other group or a combination over
    the eons. Anyway this is how the Plejaren claim the universe evolved according
    to Billy Meier. Who knows ? ...LOL

The Origin of the Universe and Human Life According to the Plejaren (Pleiadians)

Uhm they could be onto something , the missing link !!

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 14th July 2016 at 08:32.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Aurvandil (19th July 2016), betoobig (14th July 2016), drneglector (14th July 2016), Heyoka_11 (14th July 2016), Shannon (14th July 2016)

22. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

I posted this on another thread but is current and related imo.....

Remember 2016/7/18 possible time for big social changes TPTB did not predict
    Brexit , though no doubt they have plan B ,C & D and have already began adjusting,
    Mrs Mays coronation instead of an election battle , the Bank of England ready to
    step in with 'funny money' & digital banking adjustments and suddenly the ' Nasty
    Tory party' as May heself dubbed them are going to be the fairy tale party and
    we are all going work hard and live happily ever after..............

===================================================

Date: 13 Jul 2016 23:45
    Subject: Daily Mail article

Hi guys … in case you haven’t seen some of the amazingly supportive comments
    under the Daily Mail article on David today, I thought I’d send you an example.
    Such a huge shift now (from the early days when we saw him talk in a scout hut in
    Burgess Hill to an audience of 60!). Keep up the great work : )

Comment: Mehere, Aberdeen, 7 hours ago:

To reduce all that David Icke has to say to the level of ‘lizards controlling the world’
    is like Einstein receiving a school report saying ‘Albert is quite good at physics, but
    needs to tame his rather unruly hairstyle’. Read one of David’s many amazing
    books, containing mindblowingly detailed research – which can all be backed up if
    you care to check it out – then make an INFORMED judgement on what this man
    has to say. Seen him speak on the Isle of Wight earlier this year; the guy is a living
    legend. He is an incredibly good speaker, and yet humblingly self-effacing when it’s
    time to take a bow. Hats off to him for having the courage of his convictions and
    the selflessness to devote his life to enlightening others. Big respect always, David.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4EKbwtDRs

====================================================
    ====================================================

Published on 13 Jul 2016

TODAY chat to former TV sports presenter and conspiracy theorist David Icke
    about his beliefs; like the moon being a space station and if aliens really exist.

FTBA
    Well-known conspiracy theorist David Icke has clashed with TODAY Show hosts
    Karl Stefanovic and Lisa Wilkinson over the origins of the moon and the existence
    of aliens.The former sports journalist, in Australia for a series of talks as part of
    his ‘World Wide Wake Up Tour’, claims the September 11 attacks were an inside
    job and says aliens secretly live amongst us in “human form”.“What’s the go with
    aliens then can you give us an indication of what’s happening?” co-host Karl
    Stefanovic asked.“There is a common theme of a force that has been manipulating
    human society, and they call them all over the world different names,” Mr Icke said.
    “But when you do the research, and I’ve been researching this for 26 years, not 26
    seconds, you find that these different names are referring to the same force.
    ”Wilkinson then asked about his beliefs regarding the origin of the moon.“You, for
    example, think the moon, our moon, is a hollowed-out space station?” Wilkinson
    asked.“This was first suggested by Soviet scientists, who produced a detailed
    breakdown of how the moon cannot be natural, and everything that led them to
    believe the moon is hollow,” Mr Icke replied.“Mainstream science cannot explain
    why a body that big, bigger than Pluto, can be going around a planet this small”.
    Stefanovic then accused Mr Icke of being “very defensive” about his theories.“No,
    I get exasperated,” Mr Icke replied.“I get exasperated because the mainstream
    media and most of human society looks at the world down the wrong end of a
    telescope.”“No I love these theories,” Stefanovic countered, adding “but I’m not
    slogging people $100 to listen to my rubbish.”

Mr Icke charges between $65-$100 for tickets to his full-day seminars.

http://www.9news.com.au/world/2016/0...s-and-the-moon
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 14th July 2016 at 15:09.

23. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Aurvandil (19th July 2016), betoobig (14th July 2016), Bill Ryan (14th July 2016), BMJ (19th July 2016), Chester (14th July 2016), Heyoka_11 (14th July 2016), Nan (19th July 2016), Sir Eltor (20th July 2016), Watching from Cyprus (19th July 2016)

24. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,697 times in 640 posts

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    ”“No I love these theories,” Stefanovic countered, adding “but I’m not
    Every Interview David does with the mainstream media turns into a circus. I understand why he does it, however I feel he falls into too many traps. He cant explain his books in 7 minutes, so why not try a different strategy and go on the attack! Ask them questions. Question their beliefs. Question their views. Question their morals. Just my point of view. I just get so angry at seeing this!!!

25. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

betoobig (15th July 2016), Bill Ryan (14th July 2016), BMJ (19th July 2016), Chester (14th July 2016), Cidersomerset (14th July 2016), Daozen (6th August 2016), Heyoka_11 (14th July 2016), MorningFox (14th July 2016), Nan (19th July 2016), Watching from Cyprus (19th July 2016)

26. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    ”“No I love these theories,” Stefanovic countered, adding “but I’m not

Every Interview David does with the mainstream media turns into a circus.
    I understand why he does it, however I feel he falls into too many traps.
    He cant explain his books in 7 minutes, so why not try a different strategy
    and go on the attack! Ask them questions. Question their beliefs. Question
    their views. Question their morals. Just my point of view. I just get so angry
    at seeing this!!!
    I understand what you are saying and I cringe as well , but I have noticed
    that the interviewers are coming over more & more ignorant and closed
    minded as people are becoming more aware of all sorts of things...

7 minutes is not time for any real discussion only sound bites ,
    but David feels its improtent to try and spread the message
    whatever the personal abuse or consequences to himself...

David also comes from that world before his awakening,
    so to speak he was a journalist , BBC sports and Breakfast
    news presenter and green party politician . So is not phased
    or intimidated by any of them.

This is how I and many in the UK knew David.......

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 14th July 2016 at 19:07.

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

betoobig (15th July 2016), BMJ (19th July 2016), Clarity (28th July 2016), Heyoka_11 (14th July 2016), sunwings (14th July 2016)

28. Link to Post #17
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sunwings (here)
    ...so why not try a different strategy and go on the attack! Ask them questions. Question their beliefs. Question their views. Question their morals. Just my point of view.
    G'day sunwings,

Thanks for your post!

None of us enjoy seeing David being ridiculed by MSM journos such as the ones above, but David knows all too well what to expect, and, I would like to think, is above ever resorting to any form of attack. No...just not him.

His handling of these interviews could not be better, and heaven know he has had some practice. He know that he has the Truth on his side, and that the Truth is best served up in a calm and measured manner. He will get the chance to laugh eventually, and he knows it.

And, as already acknowledged on this thread, any publicity is good publicity .

Many Thanks sunwings,

Tony.
    Last edited by Heyoka_11; 14th July 2016 at 22:30.

29. Link to Post #18
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I reckon this is great!

Not the following video (it's average), but the whole queen/reppy/Putin business.

YT And the net in general is full of this stuff, and whilst most vid's are simply saying the same thing, I think that the fact that so many are turning their attention to this subject is utterly amazing! Most would have scoffed at such an outrageous suggestion not too long ago. I would have probably been one of them. It was just too much too handle.

Here is a short YT clip, presenting an overview of the alleged royal press release apparently accidentally uploaded onto the official royal website by a junior staffer...just in case the 'unthinkable' happens.

But time and again I keep asking myself "Where are the first hand accounts? We should have seen them by now".

This from YourNewsWire.com.

Queen Elizabeth ‘Shapeshifting’ On Live TV Goes Viral

The spate of sightings in recent years has led experts to suggest we are in a 'golden age' of shapeshifting reptilian sightings.

Posted on June 12, 2016 by Baxter Dmitry in Conspiracies // 68 Comments

Click image for larger version

Name:	queen-shapeshifting-900x350.jpg
Views:	341
Size:	37.4 KB
ID:	33799

Alleged sightings of Queen Elizabeth shapeshifting in reptilian form exploded across the UK on Saturday as the oldest and longest reigning monarch in British history held official celebrations for her 90th birthday.

The trooping the colour parade in Whitehall – attended by the Royal family, British politicians, and dignitaries from around the world – honoured the nonagenarian Queen and her close ties with the armed forces.
    However it was during BBC2’s evening coverage of the parade that shapeshifting reptilian sightings peaked across the country, with the hashtag #ReptilianQueen briefly entering Twitter’s top 10 trending topics.
    There were multiple accounts of seeing Queen Elizabeth with ‘green, scaly claws,’ and one account of seeing her ‘black snakelike eyes with a yellow stripe down the middle,’ while others claim to have seen the monarch in her full-blown reptilian form.

However as the trending topic began attracting attention the tweets with the #ReptilianQueen hashtag and the accounts behind them began to disappear.

The hashtag fell out of Twitter’s top 10 trending topics and now appears to have been airbrushed from history by the social media platform.
    A user who wishes to remain anonymous for fear of losing his Twitter profile – a business account with over 20,000 followers – says that he clicked on the hashtag and watched in real time as hundreds of tweets and user accounts got deleted.

He saved copies of as many new tweets as he could before they were also deleted.

Tweets were lasting 10, maybe 20 seconds at most before getting removed. Twitter was right on it, it was a serious operation, nothing was getting past them.’

Tweets that were deleted before he could copy them described the Queen shapeshifting for ‘a span of maybe three seconds‘ and having a ‘sick grey face like a lizard mated with a vulture.’ Another tweet mentioned ‘scaly protrusions‘ – with the Twitter user fearing that people ‘just won’t ever believe’ what she had seen.

According to historians there have been sightings of reptilians around the world at regular intervals throughout history, however it is widely believed that we are now in a golden age of reptilian sightings. There is a belief that the world is gaining consciousness, waking up, and that the veil is slowly lifting.

Experts are saying that more people than ever before have developed the ability to witness shapeshifting. Two people watching the same scene will not necessarily both be able to discern the shapeshifting reptilian.
    It is said that Queen Elizabeth, a high priestess of the dominant reptilian-Illuminati bloodline, is the most commonly sighted shapeshifting reptilian in the world.
    Twitter have not responded to enquiries about why they removed the tweets and permanently deleted the accounts, or if they were acting under outside orders.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK, They are just comments from unknowns, but perhaps they point in the direction we are heading.

Interesting times to say the least!

Tony

30. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member Zionbrion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,416 times in 406 posts

Default Queen Elizabeth is not human?

Hey Avalon family, been quite a while since I posted, I still visit and read almost daily though. I came across this article too bizzare to not share for the researchers and debunkers to see if this is really true. Here is a link to the article and I'll also post the first few paragraphs to see if you are interested.

http://www.woowoomedia.com/scrubbed-...hots-prove-it/

It would be nearly impossible to make up a story like this unless you are a professional writer of science fiction!

On the Royal Family’s OFFICIAL website, www.Royal.UK, an incredibly bizarre announcement appeared stating the following:

“Earlier this week the Queen was seen by thousands of people in a form they are not acquainted with. We seek to reassure the public that the Queen is still the Queen, and remains the respected and loved figure they have always known. While she may not be human, she is a devoted leader and Monarch and she believes her subjects will grow to accept her and her family for what they are.”

The following is a screenshot of the actual article published on the Royal Family’s website before it was scrubbed from the internet:

31. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Zionbrion For This Post:

Baby Steps (19th July 2016), BMJ (19th July 2016), Clarity (28th July 2016), drneglector (19th July 2016), ElfeMya (19th July 2016), Heyoka_11 (19th July 2016), raff (19th July 2016)

32. Link to Post #20
    New Caledonia/ Australia/ Munich, Germany
    Thanks

Default Re: Queen Elizabeth is not human?

The Screenshot did not go through... I reckon I saw this in a previous thread... and yes the Qeen was officially stating she is not human... David Icke might have had a giggle...
    Love and Light

33. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ElfeMya For This Post:

Baby Steps (19th July 2016), BMJ (19th July 2016), Clarity (28th July 2016), Heyoka_11 (19th July 2016), marique3652 (21st July 2016), muxfolder (19th July 2016), raff (19th July 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast