+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Where is the International Space Station?

1. Link to Post #1
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,488 times in 1,724 posts

Default Where is the International Space Station?

Why the space agency allegedly shut down the feed ?

Wondering what's going on right now ? Someone on this ?
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 13th July 2016 at 10:00. Reason: fixed small 'fee' / 'feed' typo

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gaia For This Post:

Daozen (11th July 2016), justntime2learn (12th July 2016), KiwiElf (11th July 2016), Nasu (12th July 2016), shadowstalker (11th July 2016), Star Tsar (11th July 2016), Sunny-side-up (12th July 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Default Re: Where is the International Space Station?

There is an observable object up there, but the interior shots show evidence of stage-management:

Try this conversation:

A few of us post near conclusive proof of video fakery from NASA, spanning several videos. The other half of the forum does everything it can to ignore the CGI evidence, by burying themselves in a layman's physics debate about velocity, mass and re-entry mathematics. Anyone who posts a video fakery clip is, apparently, a flat earther. It's a wonderfully surreal discussion. Enjoy.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...tion-ISS/page1
    Last edited by Daozen; 11th July 2016 at 23:36.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

justntime2learn (12th July 2016), KiwiElf (11th July 2016), Nasu (12th July 2016), Star Tsar (11th July 2016), sunwings (12th July 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

Thumbs up Re: Where is the International Space Station?

All SEEMS to be well on my end of things...

This is the live stream on YT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnEDh-KJeKg

Channel is here:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSBef4DT8J3uTjX8eVO0fgw

Nasa HDev Link

http://eol.jsc.nasa.gov/HDEV/
    Last edited by Star Tsar; 11th July 2016 at 22:14.
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Daozen (11th July 2016), justntime2learn (12th July 2016), KiwiElf (11th July 2016), Lifebringer (12th July 2016), Nasu (12th July 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Anyone can buy some binoculars or a relatively cheap telescope and see the ISS in orbit. I would really encourage anyone with the ability to save up a couple hundred bucks to do so and start the wonderfully peaceful and satisfying hobby of amateur astronomy!

I had one when I was younger and I'm really glad I did, I got to see the space shuttle in orbit and Halley's comment - the moon looked just awesome. I still have it and tried to use it the other day, but its almost 30 years old and badly needs collimation which seems not at all user friendly on my model so I never attempted it.
    That said I still do want to get a decent scope for astrophotography (and when I do all my good photos will be shared on Avalon), but I'll need to get out of the city to get away from light pollution. When I get a little piece of land on my own, I'll build myself a little observatory, maybe invite some avalonians over for a little star gazing party .... ... one day.

If anyone does have some good binocs or a telescope (and a clear sky) the ISS' location in the sky can be tracked here: http://www.n2yo.com/?s=25544

At this link: http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/ba...om-the-ground/ is a photo if ISS taken from Earth with an 8.5" telescope. Here's an 8 inch Dobsonian for $528 Canadian which is about equal to $17.92USD <-- not really but that's what it seems like lately ... Damn everything got expensive here the last few years. http://www.canadiantelescopes.com/sh....html?___SID=U

Maybe someone can confirm if it didn't get shot down by UFOs

Gaia, any idea what was on the feed when it went out? Do you have any other contextual info?
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 11th July 2016 at 22:53.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

animovado (12th July 2016), Daozen (11th July 2016), dynamo (12th July 2016), Ellisa (14th July 2016), ghostrider (12th July 2016), Inversion (12th July 2016), justntime2learn (12th July 2016), KiwiElf (11th July 2016), Nasu (12th July 2016), seko (13th July 2016), Snoweagle (12th July 2016), Sunny-side-up (12th July 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

If you have some Astronomy software or access to it, (ie Redshift), you can download where ISS should be, along with any other satellites (excluding the "classified" ones). It's location is probably available on the net, too.

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,113 times in 807 posts

Why this counter argument is more convincing? http://www.wildheretic.com/hubble-an...-station-hoax/
    Many observatories which have powerful telescopes should take ISS images and release them to general public. It's so simple to do it but why they don't do it?

The Apollo Moon landings, ISS, Space Shuttle Program, fakery of probes on Mars surface, and Mars exploration scam is coming.
    For free society!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hughe For This Post:

Inversion (12th July 2016), Sunny-side-up (12th July 2016)

12. Link to Post #7
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Possibly another UFO docking (or in the line of view) that NASA doesn't want us to see?

13. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hughe (here)
    Many observatories which have powerful telescopes should take ISS images and release them to general public. It's so simple to do it but why they don't do it?
    Probably the same reason a telescope can't be used as a microscope ... just a thought. It's rhetorical, no need to respond to this.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Snoweagle (12th July 2016)

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,974 times in 595 posts

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    If you have some Astronomy software or access to it, (ie Redshift), you can download where ISS should be, along with any other satellites (excluding the "classified" ones). It's location is probably available on the net, too.
    This is what I use, as an amateur astronomer/astrophotographer:
    http://www.stellarium.org/
    it is free, powerful, easy to use and I believe has ISS info built in or as an add-on.
    Best part is it is open source, will control your telescope and is FREE!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to dynamo For This Post:

KiwiElf (13th July 2016)

17. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

There is a Chinese satellite with a decaying orbit, they think it collided with another satellite, not for sure what it struck... Maybe they don't want us accidentally viewing a alien craft that might be monitoring the decaying satellite ... The word is the Chinese abandoned the space station they were constructing which began in 2011... They wanted to build one bigger than the ISS...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

18. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

YaY all here who can please submit their personal ISS photo's, or any of the many orbiting objects hugging our Earth ' Avalon members Earth hugging orbiting object photo shots'
    'Amehoops'

One thing to remember when we are talking about the PTB/W and any of these other Agencies especially those working in and around governments (governˈmentally, Control Mind) Black-Opps is that!
    they are all dealing with ritual and or satanic entities or trying too, my point being they deal in illusion, more to the point 'Sorcery'

Quote the art, practices, or spells of magic, esp black magic, by which it is sought to harness occult forces or evil spirits in order to produce preternatural effects in the world
    sauce: http://www.collinsdictionary.com/dic...nglish/sorcery

So yes you can see something floating/orbiting around up there for sure, is it a Space-station, well I could not prove that, for all I know it's made of 'paper mache' Doh
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

19. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Actually, I became more curious about this, and with some research and applied logic I determined that most large earth telescopes track at earth's rotational speeds (by design) and tracking at the speed which the ISS orbits would be increasingly difficult to impossible as the size of the telescope increases. The tracking is a requirement for any decent exposure time - which can be up to hours for deep space photos. So the telescope would have to be able to be small enough yet sophisticated enough to accurately track a high speed object, or photos would be impossible. Lot's of telescopes can track based on earth rotation speed, I don't know of any that can successfully track satellite orbits.

Yes, it is true that satellites reflect more light than stars and deep space objects give off so less exposure time is required, but the amount required would still make it very difficult to get a clear photot at those speeds. Even 1/4 second exposure would be difficult.

So very highly unlikely that a very large earth based telescope could photo a satellite or the ISS - they design these for deep space exploration and that is what they do - so my point about them not being a microscope still stands -- they aren't practically capable, as they weren't designed for such.

But then not being 100% satisfied with the very good explanation I just gave, "surely there must be some observatory capable of such a feat", so I did more research, this time I used Bing search to search this: "iss image from powerful telescope"

And low and behold! It is amazing what a little research does On the very first page of search results, I found a quite sharp photo of the ISS from Clay Center's Observatory. (click the blue hyperlink to see it full size)

http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/image/0706..._dantowitz.jpg

But I heard they use photoshop.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 13th July 2016 at 01:34.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Biff (13th July 2016), Ellisa (14th July 2016)

21. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Hmm? ok DeDukshyn

Quote And low and behold! It is amazing what a little research does On the very first page of search results, I found a quite sharp photo of the ISS from Clay Center's Observatory. (click the blue hyperlink to see it full size)
    Did I say 'paper mache' well ok then 'Plastic-Airfix Model' maybe!
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

DeDukshyn (13th July 2016)

23. Link to Post #14
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

NASA 'shut down ISS feed' as 'UFO enters atmosphere'
    Yahoo7 News Published 9 hrs, 37 mins ago (video @ link)

https://nz.news.yahoo.com/video/watc...osphere/#page1

NASA has been accused of switching off its International Space Station live feed as a mysterious object approached the Earth’s atmosphere.

UFO hunter Streetcap1 raised the alarm on June 9 and uploaded the video to his YouTube account that same day.

In the video, an unidentifiable flying object appears to enter Earth's atmosphere moments before the live stream is allegedly cut.

The enthusiast didn’t specifically say it was an alien UFO, but instead implied that the object may be a meteor, adding it was strange the ISS suspended its feed if it were just that.

"What made it interesting was that the camera cut off when the UFO seemed to stop,” the alien hunter wrote.

Other alien fanatics believe it could be one of the Chinese space cargo ships, Tiangong-1 or Tiangong-2.

According to a spokesperson, NASA has never intentionally shuts down live transmission to hide UFOs, Mirror reports.

24. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    Hmm? ok DeDukshyn

Quote And low and behold! It is amazing what a little research does On the very first page of search results, I found a quite sharp photo of the ISS from Clay Center's Observatory. (click the blue hyperlink to see it full size)
    Did I say 'paper mache' well ok then 'Plastic-Airfix Model' maybe!

Yup, they spent billions rocketing life size plastic models of satellites and space stations into space to trick us into believing they have the technology to do it, when they really don't. The military industrial complex doesn't have advanced tech either -- all just tricks. And photoshop

PS Plastic would probably not be near strong enough - it would have to be metal and have appropriate weight to be able to remain in a proper orbit. So ... those life sized NASA models that cost billions to rocket up must be made of metal.

I heard there's no people in there though ...

The conspiracy further erodes ... I'm not saying NASA hasn't lied or made composite images, but it doesn't mean absolutely everything we perceive is fake. Well it is in a sense ... but that is a metaphysical argument about augmented reality -- nothing to do with ISS or Nibiru or a flat Earth either. The laws of physics may not be 100% constant, consistent, or accurate as we understand them (or often like to believe), but they are very persistent. That persistence within tolerance is why we can trust that gravity works, even when we don't understand it (for example). Reasoning based on this persistence is valid and appropriate. Physics only change on levels of vibrational scale - hence why sub atomic particles have their entire own set laws of physics - that are also persistent at that level.

Anyway the thread is getting a little derailed --> this argument belongs in that "other" thread.

Last edited by DeDukshyn; 13th July 2016 at 21:14.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

JoePiscapo (12th January 2017), KiwiElf (13th July 2016), Sunny-side-up (14th July 2016), TargeT (13th July 2016)

26. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,098 times in 155 posts

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-n...tional-8408011

This looks fake but worth a look for an explanation.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to NeedleThreader For This Post:

DeDukshyn (13th July 2016)

28. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,479 times in 321 posts

Wow, they'd rather admit to Ufos than have the feed on? Must be some nasty bug that needs fixing pronto...
    “a complete understanding of reality lies beyond the capabilities of rational thought."
    ― Gary Zukav

29. The Following User Says Thank You to seah For This Post:

KiwiElf (14th July 2016)

30. Link to Post #18
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Yeah, but note the predictable disdain and mockery that the MSM still have for "anyone" believing in UFO's/aliens (even if it could be true?

Quote Other alien fanatics believe it could be one of the Chinese space cargo ships, Tiangong-1 or Tiangong-2.
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 14th July 2016 at 08:46.

31. Link to Post #19
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by NeedleThreader (here)
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-n...tional-8408011

This looks fake but worth a look for an explanation.
    It's the planet Venus. It's truly shocking to me that no one else who reported on this story took the five minutes it required to figure this out.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to astronomylive For This Post:

Biff (15th July 2016)

33. Link to Post #20
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Why this counter argument is more convincing? http://www.wildheretic.com/hubble-an...-station-hoax/
    They do, and then lying defamatory sites like the one you just posted accuse them of faking it. I'm one of the many people listed on that site that they accuse of faking images. Well, I'm not faking it, and if I could force their eyeball into the eyepiece of my telescope as it tracks the station, I would.

I've personally shown the space station to quite a number of people using my telescope, and there is nothing they can do to stop me.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to astronomylive For This Post:

BMJ (15th July 2016), DeDukshyn (19th July 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast