+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bill and Kerry in conversation on Kerrys radio show - Friday 10 December

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,525 times in 32,788 posts

Default Bill and Kerry in conversation on Kerrys radio show - Friday 10 December

Click here:

http://www.argusoogradio.org

Also on http://justin.tv

Until 1 pm PST Friday 10 December.

=======

Update: now just finished. Archived here. Was a lot of fun... we'll continue it in a few weeks' time.

Before that, there's the Avalon live chat with myself, on Tuesday 14 December, 3:55 pm PST (6:55 pm EST).

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...Ryan-Revisited

And soon after that, Kerry, David Wilcock, Richard Hoagland and myself are doing a 4 person teleconference on Sunday 19 December - subject: Disclosure - at 2 pm PST (5 pm EST), details of which I'll post soon.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 10th December 2010 at 23:30.

2. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Ahkenaten (10th December 2010), anikohu (10th December 2010), Ara (11th December 2010), astrid (10th December 2010), Bluewool (10th December 2010), Caren (11th December 2010), damian (11th December 2010), Erin (11th December 2010), fifi (10th December 2010), Gone002 (10th December 2010), Harley (10th December 2010), Holly Lindin (15th December 2010), HURRITT ENYETO (10th December 2010), John Parslow (10th December 2010), kinsuemei2 (11th December 2010), Lettherebelight (10th December 2010), nomadguy (11th December 2010), shadowstalker (10th December 2010), SKAWF (10th February 2011), Snowbird (11th December 2010), sunflower (11th December 2010), Wood (10th December 2010), Zook (10th December 2010)

3. Link to Post #2
    England Avalon Member HURRITT ENYETO's Avatar
    Over the Moon Under the Sun. Manchester UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,333 times in 531 posts

Default Re: Bill and Kerry in conversation on Kerrys radio show - Friday 10 December

Thanks mate, listening now.
    The Universe at its heart is a Phantom.
    God sleeps in the Minerals, Awakens in Plants, Walks in the Animals and Thinks in Man.

4. Link to Post #3
    Language
    Poor english
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,972 times in 737 posts

Default Re: Bill and Kerry in conversation on Kerrys radio show - Friday 10 December

Can this be heard on shortwave??? any one know the frequency of the broadcast?. be nice to know because im off out soon and could continue to listen..
    Love. peace and Blessings to you all.

5. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Cool conversation, very interesting.
    This might even help PA members come up with questions for Bill's Live chat on Tuesday.
    Formerly Known as Aztar
    Spectrum Radio Network co-Host

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Scott For This Post:

HURRITT ENYETO (10th December 2010)

7. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,628 times in 390 posts

Live now.

8. Link to Post #6
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Chatting with Horatio, on a bridge between Hope and Hemlock
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,392 times in 445 posts

Quote Posted by Aztar (here)
    Cool conversation, very interesting.
    This might even help PA members come up with questions for Bill's Live chat on Tuesday.
    Well, I know what I'm doing for the next few weeks. The garage. I'm gonna hole up and build me a free energy device!

LOL!

9. Link to Post #7
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Harley's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,344 times in 1,378 posts

VERY GOOD BILL!

THANK YOU!

Harley

10. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Ok... once there is an archive link... first one sees it, please post here.

11. Link to Post #9
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 times in 325 posts

personally I don't take what ANY insider says too seriously as there are so many factors and parties involved...at MULTIDIMENSIONAL LEVELS...that the plans and agenda's of any specific earthly group,no matter how confident they are of knowing what the "plans" are,really DON"T KNOW what plans will be that will be PLAYED OUT AND implemented...there are SO MANY possibilitiesd/probabliities/parites involved that it's a very NOW moment type thing...everything can change in an instant and it's very POMPOUS to believe that you have the inside "scoop" or plans on what will happen in the near future,some "insiders" may have a better idea of the CURRENT plan for a particular FACTION of TPTB but they IN NO WAY can know what all the MANY other FACTIONS have planned..and MOST IMPORTANTLY if they are unaware of the true puppet masters,which exist in MULTIDIMENSIONAL levels ,then they are themselves just puppets on a string...this is why I find project Camelot'Avalon and Bill and Kerry's opinions and info much less seriously than they themselves do and many of their followers do...it's interesting but they are splashing around just a little deeper than the surface level swimmers are,,,the REAL actions are being taken by those who understand spirtual realities at very DEEP levels and who have awakened their higher spiritual capacities and abilities to READ the current situation of the struggles being played out at deep levels..

Bill and Kerry are doing great work of opening people's minds to possibilities and hidden realities but it's also very limited in it's ability to know what is coming in the near future...which timeline we will choose as a race...when you see things from a different paradigm you see such "insider" info from a very different lens...if you think that there is just one or 2 factions in TPTB and you don't see that they are controlled by OFF WORLD forces that are fighting amongst themselves for control of earth..and that fight continues...then you will take the "insider" info much more seriously than I do...I enjoy the monkey-mind theorising though and mulling over the many possibilites that Bill and Kerry share..what determines humanities future is our ability to influence things at the deeper levels where the TRUE battle for humanities future is determined.
    Last edited by shiva777; 10th December 2010 at 21:20.

12. Link to Post #10
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,040 times in 727 posts

Good broadcast Bill and Kerry! Ahk

13. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by shiva777 (here)
    ...which timeline we will choose as a race
    Exactly... this is critical. The future is not predetermined.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

astrid (11th December 2010), write4change (7th February 2011), Yoda (14th February 2011)

15. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

If it was two hours, I only caught the second hour. I'll be looking for that archive link.

I've also been nagging myself and even friends that its well past time to get back (or for the first time) that green thumb. One that can grow anything -indoors or outdoors. Under any conditions. In my case, thankfully, I just have to remember my childhood, which had a lot of green in it.

Indoors and outdoors..for if they talk about flipping the switch, which the food bill in the US is quite obviously part of that...then proper air, nutrients and soils will be difficult to obtain. Get them now!

For example, I'm in a business where the odd chemical is supplied to the company. I've noted that there is considerable tightening going on around the supply and chemical supply channels. And to top it off almost very chemical nutrient that one thinks they need to feed a plant is on a list for making explosives. We are talking about high pH materials, which are basically..fertilizer.

Everything concerning food is moving into place, they are getting closer to the point where they just need to flip the switches. IF..they get to that point.. then.. the whole thing goes 'military' (civil unrest/terrywrists!). So..if it is military control, or the paranoid police state of self created (grabastic) fascism, then you have limited or no access to those sort of chemicals.

The key switch flips may be 'out of the blue' crop failures, tied to weather, which would be, possibly, the disturbance of the weather due to gulf flow issues. Then this new plant plague, which JUST appeared in wheat in Idaho or the like. It is purple in color and sounds like a species jump from this fungus or bacteria that has shown up in what was it..Washington state?

This whole thing is very Stalinesque. Very Holodomor.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor
    Last edited by Carmody; 10th December 2010 at 21:36.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

16. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by zookumar (here)
    Well, I know what I'm doing for the next few weeks. The garage. I'm gonna hole up and build me a free energy device!
    Funny.
    I did that once.
    Wasn't in the Energy Dept. but I wrote a software system that dealt with agricultural and livestock safety.

And I'm talking a near-complete system, with layered access to the data. Using a combination of investors and Univ. grants, we even operated the system for a full year, proving it worked.
    People like ADM, Con-Agra, Cattlemen's Associations, and even Growers all loved the system!

We were even willing to be 'bought out'. By that I mean, my partner and I were perfectly willing to take $5 million apiece to quietly go away.

We made it as far as a meeting with said people, a few Congressmen, and a Senator to discuss legislation to get the system implemented. Everyone smiled at us, and said they couldn't wait to do it. Then, in the meeting after the meeting, it was decided it was cheaper to make sure it never came about, via legislation, than it was to pay us to finish it, and go away.

And that is why none of you have ever heard of AgDataOne.com
    Fred
    (not just another pretty face)

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fredkc For This Post:

Caren (11th December 2010), giovonni (15th December 2010), Zook (11th December 2010)

18. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

Quote Posted by shiva777 (here)
    ...which timeline we will choose as a race...
    I'm focusing my attention and intention on the timeline of, Love, compassion, peace and harmony.
    That's where I want to BE part of this humanity's, paradigm shift...

Namaste ~ Dan
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to truthseekerdan For This Post:

astrid (11th December 2010), giovonni (15th December 2010), jeannacav (11th December 2010)

20. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

-----------

Archived here.

(1 hr 36 mins, 63 Mb)

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Ara (11th December 2010), Banshee (11th December 2010), giovonni (15th December 2010), Lettherebelight (15th December 2010), norman (11th December 2010), Redtailhawk (11th December 2010), Ross (10th December 2010)

22. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,403 times in 414 posts

Thanks Bill...as I was asleep during the show I can now listen

23. Link to Post #17
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,618 times in 504 posts

Quote Posted by Ross (here)
    Thanks Bill...as I was asleep during the show I can now listen
    Ditto. I was having quite the snooze.
    There will come a day when we know our true history.

24. Link to Post #18
    England Avalon Member SPIRIT WOLF's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,739 times in 919 posts

Many thanks Bill
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM
    PROUD TO BE OLD FASHIONED,OLD SCHOOL, OLD GUARD
    Sauviter in Modo Fortiter in Re

25. Link to Post #19
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Chatting with Horatio, on a bridge between Hope and Hemlock
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,392 times in 445 posts

Quote Posted by Fredkc (here)
    Funny.
    I did that once.
    Wasn't in the Energy Dept. but I wrote a software system that dealt with agricultural and livestock safety.
    And I'm talking a near-complete system, with layered access to the data. Using a combination of investors and Univ. grants, we even operated the system for a full year, proving it worked.
    People like ADM, Con-Agra, Cattlemen's Associations, and even Growers all loved the system!
    We were even willing to be 'bought out'. By that I mean, my partner and I were perfectly willing to take $5 million apiece to quietly go away.
    For five measly million dollars? Let's see, in Zimbabwe - just after that excuse for a nation went belly up - I believe three million Zimbobs got you a coke. The rest got you busfare. I wonder how many megabucks will be needed for a cup of coffee after they pull the green off the greenback (leaving a dull splotchy grey)? You know you can't function without coffee, Fred! I would've held out for an amount closer to the purchase price of a coffee shop.

Quote We made it as far as a meeting with said people, a few Congressmen, and a Senator to discuss legislation to get the system implemented. Everyone smiled at us, and said they couldn't wait to do it. Then, in the meeting after the meeting, it was decided it was cheaper to make sure it never came about, via legislation, than it was to pay us to finish it, and go away.
    And that is why none of you have ever heard of AgDataOne.com
    Fred
    (not just another pretty face)
    Look on the bright side, Fred ... you got to help start Avalon and listen to idjuts like myself natter on about 9/11/2001! LOL! Maybe a brewery. Btw, when were you ever a face, let alone a pretty face? If I hadn't seen that picture of you as a young boy (that you once posted), I'd say you were born with a thick one on. Haahahha hah.

ps: Btw, I hope Avalonians didn't get the impression that I could be bought, you know, when I joked about building a free energy device (for the ostensibly purposes of pocketing a five-stack of fiat paper). Like Kerry in the radio interview, I can't be bought. (But I can be tempted! LOL!). Seriously, I've long ago made my peace with the material world. I won't mortgage my eternal spiritual space for any amount of ephemeral pleasure or size of cheque. Though I'm not averse to buying a yacht if I ever make enough money in my own honest way (e.g. cartooning, writing, etc.). You may say that I'm a dreamer ... but I'm not the only one (Lennon).
    Last edited by Zook; 11th December 2010 at 13:56. Reason: atrocious usage of the language

26. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member Redtailhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

This is a fantastic chat between you two; I look so forward to hearing more about this new contact of yours Bill.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast