+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Bill and Kerry in conversation on Kerrys radio show - Friday 10 December

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,422 times in 3,394 posts

Default Re: Bill and Kerry in conversation on Kerrys radio show - Friday 10 December

SO great to hear you two together again, looking forward to the encore!!

Excellent show!!
    The greatest privilege of a human life is to become a
    midwife to the awakening of the Soul in another person.”
    ~ Plato

2. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,103 times in 806 posts

Default Re: Bill and Kerry in conversation on Kerrys radio show - Friday 10 December

Sequence driven event not calendar driven!!

Bill nails on it.

Thank you.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hughe For This Post:

yaksuit (18th December 2010), Zook (11th December 2010)

4. Link to Post #23
    Poland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,113 times in 244 posts

Quote Posted by zookumar (here)
    Quote We made it as far as a meeting with said people, a few Congressmen, and a Senator to discuss legislation to get the system implemented. Everyone smiled at us, and said they couldn't wait to do it. Then, in the meeting after the meeting, it was decided it was cheaper to make sure it never came about, via legislation, than it was to pay us to finish it, and go away.
    And that is why none of you have ever heard of AgDataOne.com
    Fred
    (not just another pretty face)
    For five measly million dollars? Let's see, in Zimbabwe - just after that excuse for a nation - went belly up, I believe three million Zimbobs got you a coke. The rest you got you busfare. I wonder how many megabucks will be needed for a cup of coffee after they pull the green off the greenback (leaving a dull splotchy grey)? You know you can't function without coffee, Fred! I would've held out for an amount closer to the purchase price of a coffee shop.
    You have to consider power bit.

If you show something can be really changed, you are provoking other people to do the same. Saw the data once that claimed 10% of population are capable of active entrepreneurship .. always figuring out things small and large ... if you let them loose, they will change the face of the earth ASAP.

Half of those will be content with cash and plot of land in Ecquador .. those are easy.

Those who would use the cash to create even bigger system-changing thing are real problem, that need to be confined. No cash and "wolf's ticket" AND making damn sure he never gets the money to implement his part.

Then there is third kind - those drove by power .. to which business is just excuse .. those are groomed and taken in higher up.

That is why there will be never, ever breakthrough within the system that will undermine it's power structure. That includes free energy, disclosure, interplanetary travel and other interesting bits.
    But sometimes, faction wars create chinks in the armour that one can use to push through to other side .. and this is the timing part.
    ---
    Thanks Bill for interview !

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luke For This Post:

Ross (11th December 2010), Zook (11th December 2010)

6. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,403 times in 414 posts

Great post Luke.

Thats how I see it.

7. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

------------

One listener wrote in to ask:

Have you guys ever witnessed a working free energy device?

Last weekend I visited my friend Thomas Kirschner, the editor of the German NEXUS magazine.

To my astonishment, as soon as I arrived he led me down to his basement and showed me a working Bedini machine. He's started to run courses training people how to make them.

http://nexus-magazin.de/index/nexus-...-in-der-praxis

This thing really works (though don't ask me how). In the simplest possible terms, it uses a battery to turn a wheel in which fixed magnets rotate past specially designed copper coils. This induces current which then charges a larger battery. You get out more than you put in.

Thomas's layman's explanation was that each time the field of one of the rotating magnets passes one of the copper coils, it [sort of] "opens a 'gate' into the zero point, grabs a bit of energy, then closes the gate again". (Interestingly, the machine produces more output when it's rotating at medium speed than when it's spinning really fast).

Avalon member Carmody may be able to explain a little better than I can.

References:

The original Bedini websites:
    Two YouTube videos (also embedded below)

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 11th December 2010 at 12:21.

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Banshee (11th December 2010), dancing_particles (1st February 2011), fifi (11th December 2010), Lettherebelight (15th December 2010), Limor Wolf (20th December 2010), lisa (15th December 2010), Malcolm Linus (11th December 2010), Rod1 (19th February 2011), steven69 (7th February 2011), Strat (14th December 2010), Tommy (11th December 2010), Yoda (14th February 2011), Zook (11th December 2010)

9. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member Erin's Avatar
    Thanks

Just finished listening to the conversation. It definitely covered a lot of ground and I hope you guys do it again sometime. I'd really like to know more about the guy who contacted you (Bill) regarding Colonel X/Anthony Sanchez/UFO Highway, since I read the book and have been following the story with great interest.

ETA: Oh! And I totally forgot to mention that I found it extremely telling that Julian Assange contacted Project Camelot back in early 2010. I'd be interested to know more about that exchange, especially in light of the recent "UFOs are mentioned in the cablegate docs" thing.
    Last edited by Erin; 11th December 2010 at 10:57.

10. Link to Post #27
    France Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks a lot Bill for the info and the links about this free energy device. Very interesting !

11. Link to Post #28
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Chatting with Horatio, on a bridge between Hope and Hemlock
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,392 times in 445 posts

Good morning Luke, the Sun shines hello!

Quote Posted by Luke (here)
    You have to consider power bit.
    If you show something can be really changed, you are provoking other people to do the same. Saw the data once that claimed 10% of population are capable of active entrepreneurship .. always figuring out things small and large ... if you let them loose, they will change the face of the earth ASAP.
    Half of those will be content with cash and plot of land in Ecquador .. those are easy.
    Those who would use the cash to create even bigger system-changing thing are real problem, that need to be confined. No cash and "wolf's ticket" AND making damn sure he never gets the money to implement his part.
    Then there is third kind - those drove by power .. to which business is just excuse .. those are groomed and taken in higher up.
    That is why there will be never, ever breakthrough within the system that will undermine it's power structure. That includes free energy, disclosure, interplanetary travel and other interesting bits.
    But sometimes, faction wars create chinks in the armour that one can use to push through to other side .. and this is the timing part.
    ---
    Thanks Bill for interview !
    Excellent analysis! Spot on. Which is why anything that we see being promoted by the system, e.g. technology, knowledge, etc. ... even rebellion (e.g. Wikileaks), is by design controlled. If it is controlled it cannot pose a threat to the power structure of the system. Chinks in the armor, if real, are a tool that can be used by the slaves to crush the system. If not, they merely create a breach big enough to give false hope for the slaves, who upon drawing closer to crush the system, are crushed themselves by the united factions.

Question begs ... are there real chinks in the armor? Or are the dueling factions holding truce (with each other) so that the giant NWO pyramid can establish itself?

12. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

the Anglo-Saxon mission makes a lot of sense if the agendas are sequenced based.
    Thanks Bill you keep us on our toes

13. Link to Post #30
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,808 times in 2,892 posts

I am more psychic then I thought, I have heard this interview before, it's weird how i do that
    Last edited by shadowstalker; 14th December 2010 at 22:47.
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

14. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,286 times in 1,362 posts

I finished listening to it yesterday - one thing in particular that poked at me uncomfortably was this - and I'm only pointing it out in case Bill is reading and in case he feels it might be something to consider:

At the 1.20 Kerry wonders if maybe Bill's contact isn't using his ego to get to him.

then at the 1.27 mark Bill says that the contact says " WE (not 'they' revealing he still considers himself a part of them) can't deal with you the way WE deal with other people because you have nothing....."
    And Bill says he takes that as a compliment.

As Scooby Doo would say - "Ruh roh"

The barriers of your belief will form the bars which imprison your mind.

15. Link to Post #32
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,589 times in 355 posts

Very good thanks Bill

16. Link to Post #33
    Australia Avalon Member str8thinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 times in 530 posts

Default Re: Bill and Kerry in conversation on Kerrys radio show - Friday 10 December

Link to Mr X's interview on the old Project Camelot website as mentioned in the chat:

http://projectcamelot.org/mr_x.html

Wade Frazier's interview:
    http://projectcamelot.org/wade_frazier.html

Mods, feel free to delete this post if considered inappropriate.
    Last edited by str8thinker; 15th December 2010 at 04:07.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to str8thinker For This Post:

Luke (15th December 2010)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2