+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What Is This Weird Creature With Wings In This Jar?

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Beany's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: What Is This Weird Creature With Wings In This Jar?

I suppose my comment does sound silly.
    What I meant was, even if these creatures we are looking at are a hoax, it still makes me interested in finding out the history of them. When were they first mentioned in writings, Looking into the supposed sightings, etc... to find out if there was, in the past or now, a chance of possible existence.
    "The only Zen you’ll find on the mountain tops, is the Zen you bring up there with you." ~Alan Watts~

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Beany For This Post:

betoobig (21st July 2016)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,993 times in 1,795 posts

In the book "the lost teachings of the Children of the law of One" they talk about the first and second fall of man. The first fall, which is a fall of vibration, was uncontroled and the result was that the embodiment was uncontroled too, and from there we had half man and half animal.... Centauro , sirens,......etc, and ,why not , fayries. You can see this creatures in all antedilubian cultures. Much of them have come to our time as legends. We'll see.
    Much love
    honoring White Feather: SHIFT HAPPENED

4. Link to Post #23
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,568 times in 1,716 posts

Quote Posted by betoobig (here)
    "Are these pictures PROOF that fairies exist? Rapper from Goldie Lookin Chain claims to have images of 'tiny flying creatures with arms, legs and wings' taken as he was on a 'countryside stroll'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4EPvrN6wf
    Cant post the picture,sorry.
    Much love
    For Windows OS: Right click on image you want then "Open image in new tab" than go to new opened tab and copy internet address from the browser bar,than when you post it on Avalon there is an icon on the right side of the envelope,now left click on that and paste copied address.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to EFO For This Post:

BMJ (31st July 2016)

6. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    WTF !!! Truth or Hoax ????? weird ! Artist is always a Red Flag in these matters ?

The Victorians were fascinated by oddities , freaks and strange collections....

Artist Alex CF, curator of the gruesome collection

===================================================

Making Monsters - Physical Evidence of Cryptids?

Published on 16 Jun 2016

Physical evidence of fairies, gnomes, dragons, werewolves, and more. Is the Merrylin
    Cryptid Collection real or a hoax? You be the judge as we examine the evidence.

Images belong to http://www.merrylinmuseum.com/ and are not my own.

==================================================
    ==================================================

MIRROR ON LINE......

Mystery of winged tiny 'human skeletons' found in 'basement of old London house'

15:17, 29 May 2016
    Updated 16:58, 29 May 2016
    By Paul Christian

Preserved 'remains' of fairies, werewolves and aliens claimed to have been revealed
    in house clearance of mansion owned by mysterious 19th century collector

The gruesome exhibits were said to have been the collection of Thomas Theodore Merrylin

Skeletal winged bodies of fairies, werewolves and aliens were said to have been
    found in the basement of an old house in London.The macabre collection features
    what appears to be a range of mythical beasts, in cases and jars in gruesome poses.
    Fairies seen with their flesh rotted away and their wings nailed to display boards
    are joined by sinister-looking contorted alien bodies and hairy humanoid remains.

The hoard also featured sketches of Jack the Ripper victims Catherine Eddowes and
    Elizabeth Stride along with alleged human hearts and other organs preserved in jars.

Bodies of strange creatures were allegedly found in a basement.

Read More....

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-n...letons-8076099

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-n...letons-8076099

Of course these stories about the creatures found sealed in the basement of Thomas Seymour Merrylin were immediately debunked by the "experts". In 2016 I might have been more prone to believe that. This story is fascinating and I am resurrecting it with an article and a video. I don't claim to take either side but the narrator in the video raises some very interesting questions. In fact when those that create our narrative vehemently write something off it takes greater interest, knowing that this is a place where truth is lies and lies are truth. At any rate, this is fun, interesting and worthy of consideration. A man that spends 40 years alone in his basement and donates his house to an orphanage as long as they never stay out of the basement which was sealed off just doesn't seem like he was pulling a hoax to me.

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/1OBIuGeQmt19

https://designyoutrust.com/2016/05/b...use-in-london/

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th March 2023), drneglector (4th March 2023), gini (4th March 2023), Harmony (5th March 2023), Miller (4th March 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2