+ Reply to Thread

Thread: We Came From Somewhere, We Are Going Somewhere, What We Do In Between Matters

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,027 times in 2,189 posts

Default We Came From Somewhere, We Are Going Somewhere, What We Do In Between Matters

I believe, we came from somewhere and we are going somewhere, our brief stint on earth in this human form does have a purpose.

I also believe that we are presented with everything that life can throw at us for a reason. How we handle these obstacles and our attitude is paramount to the souls evolution. We can make a difference, first and foremost to ourselves and to every living and non living thing that passes through our life.

My question is..........if life were perfect, no corruption, disease, terrorism, poverty, hunger, hate, racism, war, financial problems, etc.......what would the purpose of life be.

How we choose to travel through this life matters.
    Last edited by rgray222; 15th July 2016 at 17:41.

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

Agape (15th July 2016), Atlas (17th July 2016), Baby Steps (16th July 2016), Deega (15th July 2016), earthadvocate (16th July 2016), ghostrider (16th July 2016), gord (15th July 2016), Hazelfern (16th July 2016), Iloveyou (16th July 2016), littleOne (16th July 2016), Mark (Star Mariner) (16th July 2016), mojo (15th July 2016), Nasu (15th July 2016), shadowstalker (15th July 2016), Shannon (16th July 2016), tessfreq (16th July 2016), thepainterdoug (16th July 2016), Watching from Cyprus (18th July 2016), WhiteLove (17th July 2016), Zampano (17th July 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,809 times in 2,892 posts

Default Re: We Came From Somewhere, We Are Going Somewhere, What We Do In Between Matters

Enjoy freedom and be happy I guess, that's what I would do, just kick back and enjoy, that would be my purpose for that moment in time in the illusion of time
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

Agape (15th July 2016), Iloveyou (16th July 2016), Ines (25th July 2016), Nasu (15th July 2016), rgray222 (16th July 2016), Watching from Cyprus (18th July 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Default Re: We Came From Somewhere, We Are Going Somewhere, What We Do In Between Matters

Creativity, Knowledge of life, Love, fun and rest.
    Not forgetting, make this world/planet and it's other animals safe and happy

and if from such a great position other less fortunate beings where found, we would be in great position to help them as-well.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Agape (15th July 2016), bettye198 (16th July 2016), Iloveyou (16th July 2016), Nasu (15th July 2016), rgray222 (16th July 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,364 times in 4,613 posts

Quote My question is..........if life were perfect, no corruption, disease, terrorism, poverty, hunger, hate, racism, war, financial problems, etc.......what would the purpose of life be.
    It would be just fine and can be just fine , tried and tested . Can be purely magnificent .
    Once you leave the zones of war and conflict and craziness and are out of the traps and controls of the system and anybody presenting you , selling you their 'best world views' , selling you all the misery they've gathered and allegedly transformed and packed for you,
    to nice mags and good looking pills and creams with tones and all that keeps this vulnerable society so much 'alive' , so much in fear,

there's Life 'out there' . There's natural joy and time to explore and discover your own abilities and do your own little and big inventions and time to discover about other forms of life and space to be creative .

That's how it is for the good beings of the Universe, this planet inclusive .

I agree that everything happens for reason but from my reality perspective I stand in straight disagreement to any religious or non-religious fundamentalists determinist outlook and do not think or believe even for a moment
    that 'pain, misery and evil' are somehow meant to be , or right to be and presented to us as a lesson or game to play .

No, my does not need any of this . Not for a while , not for years , not at this life or any other life .

People who say they do and/or watch the scene from behind are often pretty much just adding to the problem , by their faith alone.

There's an old antiwar song , something to do with peanuts ..that reminds me of this and so often I thought WHY, no matter what army , what side are you standing on,
    no matter who sent you to the battlefield ,
    it's nothing but pain and misery for so many people at the end , no matter who wins ,

if all the people thought for a moment and went back home for supper instead,

to live their lives and cultivate their fields so much bad could be prevented from happening .

If people withdrew their money from the banks the banks would collapse . If everyone did it the whole economic system would collapse and power would ( perhaps ) return to hands of people .

The 'power machine' runs on people faith . Because millions of people believe in something,
    do you also , feel obliged to believe in it.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Baby Steps (16th July 2016), Iloveyou (16th July 2016), littleOne (16th July 2016), Michi (17th July 2016), Nasu (15th July 2016), rgray222 (16th July 2016), Sunny-side-up (16th July 2016), Watching from Cyprus (18th July 2016), Zampano (16th July 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

The purpose of life. Is to learn , evolve and experience the material world, through our own perspective. ..60-80 million years we reach half spirit half material form , then 60-80 billion years we longer need a material body , and we enter thfirst pure spirit level of Arahat Arasata, further learning until the level of Petale, then we merge back with creation making it the wiser, helping to create new galaxies, stars, planets, suns. .. this process was completed by the first of three incarnations of Enoch over 12 billion years ago. .. his people degenerated and became completely wild falling away from the recommendations of creation, Enoch then did something that was a first in the universe, he ordained himself a second sset of incarnations to save his people, and bring them back to the laws of creation. .. human beings always need guidelines and a teacher, and evolution is a very slow process. ..
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Agape (16th July 2016), littleOne (16th July 2016), rgray222 (16th July 2016), Sunny-side-up (16th July 2016), Watching from Cyprus (18th July 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Living in a planet where there is only happiness and where people love each other no matter who they are must be wonderful.

During my life there have been times of peacefulness that I have enjoyed very much, but as much as I hate to say it, even though during the times of happiness and peacefulness, I have enjoyed life and been able to dedicate myself to the things I want to do, when I have most learned about myself and understood the suffering of others and learned to love them in a deep way has been in the time when I myself was suffering.

So it must be that I still need to learn from this planet and its situation, that is why I am here. My belief is that there are other places to incarnate where the inhabitants are more spiritually advanced, but I did not incarnate there...there must be a reason for this.

Hopefully this beautiful planet Earth will one day be a peaceful and loving place.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to littleOne For This Post:

Agape (16th July 2016), rgray222 (16th July 2016), Sunny-side-up (16th July 2016)

13. Link to Post #7
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,727 times in 1,526 posts

the soul is calling constantly to us

we do the things that make our soul sing

if we achieved a planet of peace and democracy would we be bored?

not while there was poverty , environmental destruction and exploitation

if we truly built that nirvana paradise society that is the potential now, we could sit back, congratulate ourselves and consider going out to help others

another intriguing journey (which at one level we are on , here and now)

god bless

Last edited by Baby Steps; 16th July 2016 at 10:27.
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Agape (17th July 2016), Atlas (17th July 2016), littleOne (16th July 2016), rgray222 (16th July 2016), Sunny-side-up (16th July 2016)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,268 times in 3,170 posts

My question is..........if life were perfect, no corruption, disease, terrorism, poverty, hunger, hate, racism, war, financial problems, etc.......what would the purpose of life be.

i love this topic and question. perhaps everything is perfect as it is for each one of us no matter how difficult and wrought with suffering. so its our quest to fix things , make them right and help others, see them as ourselves thus having compassion, that is the point. because this is generosity and love. and perhaps that is the school we are presently trying to learn in and graduate from.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Baby Steps (16th July 2016), Beany (21st July 2016), rgray222 (17th July 2016)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,205 times in 3,110 posts

Yes I totally agree Gray...we are all here for lessons.

I wonder how many will not make the grade...

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Beany (21st July 2016), rgray222 (17th July 2016)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,026 times in 571 posts

Service to others instead of service to self. Yet, working on self, being a prime provider of self in health, happiness, creativity, knowledge, peace and love. If that is mastered without a demand for a take back, the evolution of the spirit/soul has achieved.

And lastly and most importantly, get off the reincarnational agenda wheel and launch to higher dimensions.
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

Michi (17th July 2016), rgray222 (17th July 2016)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,027 times in 2,189 posts

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)

perhaps everything is perfect as it is for each one of us no matter how difficult and wrought with suffering. so its our quest to fix things , make them right and help others, see them as ourselves thus having compassion, that is the point. because this is generosity and love. and perhaps that is the school we are presently trying to learn in and graduate from.
    Yes, there are all sorts of different ways to think about this. Most of us arrive here with no memory and with a built-in instinct for survival. Somehow, from day one, we understand that the continuation of life is of great importance. This is reinforced as we get older. The thought of dying is not a pleasant one for most of us. That said we are essentially thrust into a world of war, greed, sickness, poverty, death, corruption and at the same time we have entered a world with great compassion, empathy and charity. So this dichotomy of life which we are living is most likely contrived. It is being orchestrated for our benefit. But to what end? Also it is most likely that the human life actually has little value. The true value of our continued existence probably lies within our soul and not in our human form.

The vast majority of people on the planet would love to eradicate war, but the human species has been at war from the beginning of time. There always has been someone placed in power that wants or believes that war will solve humanities problems or their countries problems or at the very least their tribes problems. The vast majority of mankind wants to see and end of sickness, but as soon as we eradicate one disease (polio, HIV, smallpox, malaria, plague) two more pop up to take its place (ebola, zika, avian flu, SARS, cancer, meningitis). One drug cartel is put out of business, another one immediately steps forward. One corrupt politician goes to jail, another takes his/her place. The cycle never seems to end.

Everything is setup to keep us apart, to divide us into groups. Evangelicals vs atheist, black vs white, Muslims vs Christians, rich vs poor, gay vs straight, old vs young, men vs women, terrorist vs pacifistic, etc. The media and politicians continue to push this divisiveness, most people on the planet buy into some type of division no matter how petty or innocent it may seems.

My point is, this beautiful planet that we live on and the environment that we find ourselves in seems to be being manipulated. Everything we do and every experience we have is for us to learn something. We are being schooled for a purpose. The most important lesson ( I believe) that we should be learning is that we are all identical. Our power lies in our unity and not in our division. The day mankind begins to unite is the day we begin to solve some of our problems. The day that we understand that we are the real powers that be will be that day that all of our human limitations will be removed.

We may ultimately be moving towards some type of perfection. How would you understand perfection without knowing the darker side of existence? At this juncture in our existence living in a perfect world would serve no real purpose.
    Last edited by rgray222; 17th July 2016 at 20:14.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

Agape (17th July 2016), Beany (21st July 2016)

23. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

Quote Posted by rgray222 (here)
    To be and be able to enjoy that peace. If still not certain, once you experience true peace you will know.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

rgray222 (17th July 2016)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

In the end, its the variance of creating more divrse, more complex and beautiful universes... it's creations design for it t to live out life through a material body for several billion years, seeing and experiencing life through diverse perspectives hence the creation of you ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Beany (21st July 2016), rgray222 (17th July 2016)

27. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member Beany's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe we are here to care for one another. To show compassion and love in a world that is in desperate need of healing.

Regarding your question,
    If life were perfect, with no hate, sickness, hunger, none of the things you have mentioned... we would not know, understand or value their opposites.

Have to experience the dark to really appreciate the light.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Beany For This Post:

rgray222 (21st July 2016)

+ Reply to Thread