Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Declassified 28 Pages on 9/11 Are Here

1. Link to Post #21
    Ireland Avalon Member Snoweagle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,632 times in 1,021 posts

Default Re: The Declassified 28 Pages on 9/11 Are Here

Great posts.

My only question, rather muse is "How on earth do we know if these are the original twenty eight pages as originally printed?"

Those that read the original pages were forbidden to make notes and the human memory can easily be tricked or confused especially on details.

Anyway, as with everyone else, I must defer to this release and the lack of apparent substance that warranted them classified in the first place. The world has already made it's opinion on the black hand behind the 9/11 Holocaust.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Snoweagle For This Post:

Bluegreen (17th July 2016), Cidersomerset (17th July 2016), Curiosity (17th July 2016)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member Curiosity's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Snoweagle (here)
    Great posts.

My only question, rather muse is "How on earth do we know if these are the original twenty eight pages as originally printed?"

Those that read the original pages were forbidden to make notes and the human memory can easily be tricked or confused especially on details.

Anyway, as with everyone else, I must defer to this release and the lack of apparent substance that warranted them classified in the first place. The world has already made it's opinion on the black hand behind the 9/11 Holocaust.
    In attempting to read the pages I get discouraged and lose interest because of the redaction. I'll keep trying eventually.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curiosity For This Post:

Cidersomerset (17th July 2016), Snoweagle (18th July 2016)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,638 times in 18,693 posts

What Did the FBI Know with Mark Rossini

Published on 14 Jul 2016

Former FBI agent Mark Rossini discusses just how much the FBI
    and CIA knew about Saudi involvement in the 9/11 attacks.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Bluegreen (23rd August 2016), Curiosity (17th July 2016), Snoweagle (18th July 2016)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,389 times in 1,715 posts

FROM CHANNEL NINE NEWS ONE OF THE MAJOR BROADCASTERS IN AUSTRALIA.

9/11 report: Secret 28 pages reveal 'indirect link' to Saudi prince

Link: http://www.msn.com/en-au/news/world/...id=mailsignout

An 'indirect link' between a company Saudi Arabian royalty and phone numbers held by an alleged al-Qaeda member held over the September 11 terror attacks has been revealed in documents kept private by the US government until last month.

After years of the Bush administration refusing to publish the “28 pages” – a congressional report from 2002 which was part of an investigation into the 9/11 attacks – the Obama administration agreed to release the documents in July this year.

The report reveals that a phone log maintained by an alleged senior al-Qaeda operative, Abu Zubaydah, a nom de guerre for Zayn al-Abidin Muhammed Hussein, included the unlisted phone number for a Colorado company associated with a key member of the Saudi royal family, Prince Bandar bin Sultan.

A former highly-regarded ambassador to the US, Prince Bandar was close to George H W Bush during the lead-up to the Gulf War against Iraq in 1991.

The number was for the company that once managed Prince Bandar’s estate in Colorado. Another phone number was found for a bodyguard who worked at the Saudi Embassy in Washington, the "28 pages", which are actually 29 pages, also show.

Prince Bandar bin Sultan, Saudi Ambassador to the US, speaking to former President George W Bush at the Bush Ranch in Crawford, Texas, in August 2002. An 'indirect link' between Prince Bandar and an al-Qaeda suspect is revealed in a 9/11 investigatory report (Picture: Reuters) © Provided by The Independent Prince Bandar bin Sultan, Saudi Ambassador to the US, speaking to former President George W Bush at the Bush Ranch in Crawford, Texas, in August 2002. An 'indirect link'… "Both of those numbers were unpublished, so they had to have gotten into Zubaydah's phone book through a personal contact who knew what those numbers were and what they represented," said former Senator Bob Graham, co-chair of the congressional commission that compiled the 28 pages, according to CNN.

Zubaydah’s own senior role in al-Qaeda has never been fully confirmed. Indeed, the New York Times and other media outlets say the CIA no longer believes Zubaydah was in Osama bin Laden's inner circle as was once thought to be the case.

A transcript of the 45-year-old Palestinian speaking during a Combatant Status Review Tribunal at Guantanamo Bay back in 2007 shows he said: “They told me, ‘sorry, we discover that you are not Number 3 [in Osama bin Laden’s inner circle], not a partner, not even a fighter.’”

The CIA and FBI concluded that there was no evidence anyone from the Saudi royal family knowingly provided support for the 9/11 attacks.

Saudi officials any possibleallegations made against them with regards the 2001 attacks in which nearly 3,000 people lost their lives in New York, Washington and Pennsylvania. They called for the pages to be released so Saudi Arabia could address ongoing accusations over its alleged role in 9/11, and pointed to a 2005 FBI investigation which cleared the Saudi government and royal family of funding or knowledge of the 19 hijackers – 15 of whom were Saudi nationals – who committed the atrocities.

Senator Graham for one has said the indirect connection between Zubaydah’s contact list and the company associated with Prince Bandar was “one of the most stunning parts of the investigation” and worthy of pursuing further.

Saudi ambassador to the US Abdullah Al-Saud said in a statement: "Since 2002, the 9/11 Commission and several government agencies, including the CIA and the FBI, have investigated the contents of the ‘28 Pages’ and have confirmed that neither the Saudi government, nor senior Saudi officials, nor any person acting on behalf of the Saudi government provided any support or encouragement for these attacks.

“We hope the release of these pages will clear up, once and for all, any lingering questions or suspicions about Saudi Arabia's actions, intentions, or long-term friendship with the United States.

"Saudi Arabia is working closely with the United States and other allies to eradicate terrorism and destroy terrorist organisations.”

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Bluegreen (23rd August 2016), Curiosity (7th August 2016)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Many years ago, I stumbled upon the Conspiracy theory of history and read a few books which explained how a handful of unbelievably rich and POWERFUL international bankers (the Rulers) have controlled and guided world affairs for a very long time. The Rulers have it all in the palm of their greedy, fearful and INSANE hands so, unless a miracle occurs, they are going to run the show their way - PERIOD! As for me, I'm going to live my life the best and most honest way I can and deal with the Rulers in whatever small ways I can such as using less and less of the products and services that they offer me like: pharmaceuticals, oil, fabrics, money, doctors, banking, loans, shelter, entertainment, conveniences, booze, chewing gum, hair spray and any "products" or services that I don't need or want. They are living off of my needs and desires so, the less I "consume" the less they get!

10. Link to Post #26
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

"declassified " ? wonder if the ink's still drying

11. The Following User Says Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

Curiosity (28th August 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2