+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 6 8 LastLast

Thread: Military coup in Turkey: 'coup attempt' by part of army fizzled

1. Link to Post #101
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

Default Re: Military coup in Turkey: 'coup attempt' by part of army fizzled

From a practical standpoint, what Erdogan is trying to achieve is the purge of most of the Gulen-educated military, judicial, legislative and administrative government personnel... Herculean task!

... that's akin to some president in the United States intending to rid the system of all the Masonic-educated members holding position of power in the US military, justice, legislative, financial and administrative systems... and look at what happened to one of those presidents and his family who decided to tackle the CIA in such a way; when he/they ran into the Skull & Bones confrerie...

Education... when special, vested interests take it over... I do recommend listening very carefully to what Lindsey Williams discloses in this video regarding the "education" of "elite" members:

"La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

animovado (4th August 2016), BMJ (27th July 2016), Daughter of Time (23rd July 2016), Inversion (24th July 2016), Sir Eltor (25th July 2016), Sophocles (24th July 2016)

3. Link to Post #102
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,700 times in 8,940 posts

they believe that you are dum, stupid, don't understand what they are doing. They believe they have every right to do what they are doing. The head of Goldman Sachs said "we are doing God's work".

i had been told exactly the same thing by someone who was a young guy groomed to be high level politician. Exactly that - "we are taught that people are dum, they do not understand and this is why we do not tell them the truth, they cannot understand, and we decide for them, don't be naive".

All elites in all countries are educated that way. All high level politicians, all high level executives or large corporations, all of them. And they believe themselves (even if I do find many of them very stupid at times).

Starting at 25:37 minutes in the Lindsay Williams video.

This is a very good video, even though I always find Lindsay William long and tedious to listen to, repeating himself way too much. Lindsay: I am intelligent, no need to repeat lol......

they need borrowers in order to make money, so ATT was so rich that it did not borrow, so they declared it a monopoly.

they moved our industries abroad in China, made money and put their money to Linchestein for the ultra rich, Belize for the second ladder, Carribeans islands for lower ladder yet, nobody is letting their money in USA.

they young elite he says are chosen from College years or before and are taught how to enslave people. Hear it at 35:26 minute

They do have a code of ethics, but very different than ours. They use buzz words that can be recognized with training. One of this code is "they must tell you everything they are going to do before they do it" - true, seen it again and again in different circumstances.

The elite are taught "control everything, own nothing" not even the coat on their back. They own nothing, no airplance, no house, and never have an income, but use it all, paid by the company you use, paid by others and we are paying for it. I had heard that too: "you never use your mney to make money, you use other's money". Tax hte rich!! Lindsay Wiliams is laughing and says the rich are too, because they have nothing to be taxed. They are taught to control everything and own nothing.

I was thinking as I listened that Hilary Clinton is the typical example of it. She owns nothing, it is a charity she controls that owns the billions, an untaxable charity, a charity that became sooooo rich, to which head of sttes and heads of multinationals and banks are pouring money into. She is typical in that mindset.

They are taught how to use trust, how to use contractual companies,

At the end lindsay is talking of briberies and black mail of congressmans.

This guy is telling the truth, and he is talking only of the bare bottom line of truth, not the real culprit, most probably because his audience could not take it, it would brake their paradigms.
    Last edited by Flash; 22nd July 2016 at 15:54.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Hervé (23rd July 2016), seko (22nd July 2016), Sophocles (24th July 2016), TargeT (22nd July 2016)

5. Link to Post #103
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Russia and Kemalists played a major role: Dugin on the Coup d' État In Turkey

July 21st, 2016 ~ Fort Russ -
    Katehon - Dugin's Guideline -

Dugin's guideline: the truth about the recent pro-american coup d'état in Turkey

•geopolitical analysis & forecast
    •the chronology of the pro-americain coup d'état

Greetings, you are watching Dugin’s Guideline. At the end of last week, an attempted coup d’
    état took place in Turkey. It was thwarted.

It just so happened that on Friday, July 15th, I was live on Tsargrad TV from Ankara speaking about the terrorist attack in Nice. Who could know that literally just a few hours later, a coup would begin.

And so here is what happened. Given that during my visit I had met with a number of senior officials in Turkish politics and in particular with the mayor of Ankara, Ibrahim Melih Gokcek, the overall picture of the political alignment of forces in Turkey on the eve of the putsch seemed to me to be completely clear. That very same Ibrahim Melih Gokcek, a figure very close to President Erdogan, told me during our conversations of a parallel state, paralel devlet in Turkish, which the sect of Fethullah Gulen succeeded in establishing in Turkey. This sect has its headquarters in the US, in Pennsylvania, from which a developed network of agents of influence which have penetrated Turkish society are managed. Melih Gokcek confessed that he had not immediately figured this out, but that it had later become clear that CIA-managed structures were operating under the guise of humanitarian programs and charity.

What’s more, Melih Gokcek said in a private conversation something that, once the coup had already begun, he announced publicly: it was none other than Fethullah Gulen’s sect which stood behind the downing of our plane and murder of our pilot. The US’ objective was embroiling Ankara and Moscow at a time when both countries were coming to an understanding. The plane and the death of the pilot were a tool of geopolitical intrigue. Meanwhile, the Americans understood that Erdogan’s positions, whom they wanted to replace with their direct protégé, Davutoglu, would become shaky thanks to a boycott of Russia. Thus, two forces formed in Turkey: one of them was made up of conditional Kemalists, patriots who wanted to immediately restore relations with Russia and then pushed Erdogan to apologize, and the Gulen sect and other purely pro-American structures who, on the contrary, did everything they could to prevent this.

When Melih Gokcek and I parted ways two hours before the coup, he said: “We underestimated the power of the parallel state that the Americans and Gulen’s supporters established inside Turkey. This was our mistake. But now we are going to fix it, the first step being new rapprochement with Moscow.”

When I was waiting for my flight to Moscow at the Ankara airport, I heard shots and explosions. The airport was shut down by soldiers and flights were canceled. The news spread that a coup was underway. People said that the military had rebelled against Erdogan. But it was immediately clear for me that the American agents in the mid-range, but influential positions of the army, i.e., Fethullah Gulen’s network, had opted for extreme measures. This was the last chance to kick out Erdogan, who, supported by the Kemalists, decided to break with Washington and turn to Eurasian politics, to Moscow. Many Turkish politicians then told me that Turkey was seriously considering exiting NATO and striving for a rapprochement with Moscow on security issues, so the American agents had only one way out: a coup. This is what the pro-American forces attempted to accomplish.

Uncertainty dragged on for one night. But by the morning, the patriotic forces of Turkey had quelled the mutiny. And what was before just a whisper immediately began to be announced from public podiums by not only the mayor of Ankara or the prime minister, but also by Erdogan himself: the coup was launched by the same forces who shot down the Russian plane. Nothing personal: just the parallel state, the paralel devlet.

But now nothing can hinder Turkey from leaving NATO, getting closer with Russia, and once and for all breaking off relations with those who wanted to overthrow the legitimate government. “Forward to the Moscow-Ankara Axis”, as my book released in Turkey 10 years ago was titled. Back then, I explicitly, like other times, ran ahead. But now history has caught up with this strategic idea.

Goodbye, you’ve been watching Dugin’s Pro-Turkish Guideline.

For many centuries, Russia and Turkey prevented each other from achieving their desired goals. Hence the numerous wars. If we pursue a common strategy, we can resolve all of our problems together by means of peace and strategic partnership. It was this alternative that the great Russian philosopher, Slavophile, and conservative, Konstantin Leontyev, so prophetically spoke of.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Baby Steps (27th July 2016), BMJ (27th July 2016), seko (22nd July 2016), shaberon (22nd July 2016), Sophocles (24th July 2016)

7. Link to Post #104
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,008 times in 4,058 posts

I remember this Gulen movement from 20 years ago. Initially, it made the impression of popular resistance, but a little further down the road, started looking like CIA manipulation and the long road of NGOs going into a country to subvert it. It was probably the thing that made me decide that the U. S. is _never up to anything good, meddling in other countries.

With the likely actors being Gulenists, KSA, UAE...then this faction seems to be what Erdogan started dodging, whether by personal choice or some kind of pressure. It seems likely that Turkey will turn to the Shanghai Cooperative and other elements in that sphere. This will reduce the strife in Syria, and put Israel in a hard bargaining spot, if they don't want to follow the Gulf monarchies to nowhere.

Concurrent U. S. move appears to be new Lebanese ambassador who aspires to erase Hezbollah. But the CIA/Zionist antics are running out of room for dirty tricks as they continually get exposed. The failed coup could also be a setup, in that the resulting harsh crackdown could then be used by U. S. for further repercussions, which wouldn't be a big surprise.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Hervé (22nd July 2016), seko (22nd July 2016), Sophocles (24th July 2016)

9. Link to Post #105
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,700 times in 8,940 posts

I am surprised that the Gulen movement is involved in this coup attempt. I thought that Erdogan's govenrment had been elected by a the religious groups - the kemalist who are secularist did help Erdogan - this does not make much sense.

I am now relating the Gulen movement to some prominent religious businessman in Turkey, which I had not understood up to now - these businessman were always backed by USA business people.

Quote Posted by shaberon (here)
    I remember this Gulen movement from 20 years ago. Initially, it made the impression of popular resistance, but a little further down the road, started looking like CIA manipulation and the long road of NGOs going into a country to subvert it. It was probably the thing that made me decide that the U. S. is _never up to anything good, meddling in other countries.

With the likely actors being Gulenists, KSA, UAE...then this faction seems to be what Erdogan started dodging, whether by personal choice or some kind of pressure. It seems likely that Turkey will turn to the Shanghai Cooperative and other elements in that sphere. This will reduce the strife in Syria, and put Israel in a hard bargaining spot, if they don't want to follow the Gulf monarchies to nowhere.

Concurrent U. S. move appears to be new Lebanese ambassador who aspires to erase Hezbollah. But the CIA/Zionist antics are running out of room for dirty tricks as they continually get exposed. The failed coup could also be a setup, in that the resulting harsh crackdown could then be used by U. S. for further repercussions, which wouldn't be a big surprise.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

10. Link to Post #106
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

It seems like Fethullah Gülen qualifies for the Lindsey Willams' Liechtenstein elite level:

he lives in a Pennsylvania rural hamlet, is a multi-billionaire and run multi-billion dollars "schools":

Quote CIA Suspicion in Gulen's Refusal
    June 27th 2008 Milliyet - Ahu Özyurt - Translated by Mizgin Yilmaz (Rasti)

Among the reasons given by the US State Department's attorneys as to why Gülen's permanent residence application was refused, is the suspicion of CIA financing of his movement.

[...]

Among the documents that the state attorneys presented, there are claims about the Gülen movement's financial structure and it was emphasized that the movement's economic power reached $25 billion. "Schools, newspapers, universities, unions, television channels . . . The relationship among these are being debated. There is no transparency in their work," claimed the attorneys. They continued, "Gülen's own statements indicate that he is a religious man who spreads his philosophy through education; however, he is not an educator."

[...]

Gülen’s movement began in a small Turkish town in the 1950’s with about a dozen students but has expanded into a present-day estimate of over 10 millions followers and in more than fifty-five countries, including the rapidly growing initiative in the United States. Gülen presents himself as a representative of peace through education, and yet under his modernist robe he is a devout Turkic Islamist. His charisma entices young intellectuals into his inner circle where they are indoctrinated with his philosophy in numerous countries with the purpose of advancing the goal of establishing a worldwide Islamic state and eradicating secular governance.

An abbreviated rubric indicates a few ways that Muslim missionaries are using NGOs as a platform as well as the American taxpayer’s money to convert people to Islam and secretly to gain the power bring the theocracy system of government.

Rubric for Interfaith Dialogue Trap in the U.S.
    Rumi Foundations Established to target academia
    Working with many distinguished universities and professors all over North America like Seyyed H. Nasr of George Washington, Sydney Griffith of CAU, Esposito of Georgetown, Maria Dakake of GMU.” Gülen is the honorary president.
    http://www.rumiforum.org/activities/activities.php
    April 19-20, 2005
    John Hopkins University: The School of Advanced International Studies (SAIS) and Turkey's Journalists and Writers Foundation
    "Islam, Secularism and Democracy: The Turkish Experience”. Guild establish by Gülen; Ongoing discussion
    http://www.sais-jhu.edu/mediastream/videoOndemand/turkish_041904.html
    November. 12-13, 2005
    The Boniuk Center for the Study and Advancement of Religious
    Tolerance at Rice University and A. D. Bruce Religion Center University of Houston
    Conference on “Islam in the Contemporary World: The Fethullah Gülen Movement in
    Thought and Practice.”
    http://www.fethullahgulenconference.org/
    Niagara Foundation's International Symposium "The Chicago Interfaith Gathering
    towards Interreligious Dialogue in the New Millennium: Finding Common
    Ground.” This Foundation is a branch of Interfaith Dialogues and as such holds
    regularly scheduled activities related to Gulen’s mission.
    http://www.niagarafoundation.org/
    October 3, 2005
    Washington Post article “As the Holy Month Begins, Followers of a Turkish Leader Interpret Islam and Holiday for Themselves”
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wpyn/content/article/2005/10/03/
    AR2005100301661.html
    The Whirling Dervishes tour the US .
    An event for his students to read from the Qur’an and to hand out copies of his books.
    http://www.whirlingdervishes.org/
    Rain Drop Foundation A non-profit 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to presenting, perpetuating, transmitting and promoting Turkish and Turkish American arts and culture to diverse audiences and to providing a center to enhance community programs. They are financed by Gulen’s movement.
    http://www.rdftx.org/
    Zaman newspaper Gulen’s newspaper first published in Turkey, but now published in the US as well as in numerous other countries.
    http://www.zaman.com/
    The Fountain Magazine Gulen’s magazine
    http://www.fountainmagazine.com/index.php
    Herkul Organization his web page in audio; he is reaching through his voice to his followers.http://www.herkul.org/
    Ant Stores, Inc. online, mail order bookstore Ant Stores operates as a division of The Light Inc located in New Jersey. The business sells “a variety of different languages of books, mainly focused on providing a platform for objective expressions of those belief systems, values, perspectives, practices and traditions that have shaped the lives of billions of people in the world for centuries.”
    http://www.antstores.com/

Light Publishers, based Somerset, New Jersey The Light Publishers is designed to combat the picture of Islam as the religion of 9/11.
    The Pearls of Wisdom site Proposes to answer the basic questions of humanity. “This site has been prepared mainly based on the works of Bediuzzaman, Said Nursi and Mr. Fethullah Gülen.
    http://www.pearls.org/
    Elite Media A 24-hour online magazine service. It provides a list of all of Gulen’s magazines.
    http://www.mybestmagazines.com
    Fethullah Gülen Website combines comprehensive information about his life, his writings, and his activities.
    http://en.fgulen.com/
    This Way to Truth website Offers the viewer the opportunity to “Discover Islam,” discussing theological issues and topics.
    http://www.thewaytotruth.org/
    Intercultural Dialogue Platform “an initiative from Turkey to build a peaceful world through interfaith cooperation.”
    http://www.cul-dialogue.org
    Journalist and Writers Foundation Related to FG but under a different name, so the purpose is the same in advancing his activities.
    http://www.gyv.org.tr
    Abant Platform Organized by FG for writers and journalists. The recently went to The Hague to petition the EU to accept Turkey as a member. They use their voices to affect policy.
    http://www.abantplatform.com/
    Dialog with Central Asia
    http://da.com.tr/
    The Intercultural Dialog Platform “steps in the media” To show that love and tolerance bring peace. This forum offers quotations from FG about how the meetings will bring harmony.
    http://www.dialogplatform.com
    April 29-30. 2005
    The International Conference of Islam. University of West Madison “Islam and Dialogue.” Gulen’s speech to the US based conference is included on the site.
    http://www.islamconf.org/2005/conference/papers/Other/MFGulens-message-english.pdf

Blackwell Synergy Synergy publishes journals and articles devoted to the study of Islam.
    http://www.blackwellpublishing.com
    “Bridges for Peace –Turkish Schools Opening to the World". Explains the role of Gulen’s schools around the world. Turkish Schools Pioneering Turkey
    http://en.fgulen.com/a.page/press/news/2005/a2122.html
    Turkish immigrants to the U.S. 30,000 including many master and doctoral level students and PhDs. (probably impossible to have a count on the actual number of Gulen’s followers).
    Ulker, Turka Cola Turkish businesses in America, among others Houses or dormitories Gulen’s operations to teach his theology
    March 21, 2004
    “A Small School Run by Turks Takes the Stage” New York Times article
    2006, 2007
    Iftar dinners with Congressmen to celebrate Ramadan Co-Sponsored by Senators and Representatives and The Rumi Foundation
    Since 1991
    Charter Schools Unknown number of Turkish schools out of the 2,700 in the U.S. since 1991 with 700,000 in 36 states and the District of Columbia
    Only a few examples: Arkansas’s Maumelle's Academics Plus fired the non-Muslim staff and teachers for some grades; Fulton Science Academy in Alpharetta, Georgia; Friendship Edison Public Charter School, Champaign Campus, Washington D.C, pairs with Turkish schools in Istanbul and the principle received an expense paid trip to Istanbul; Turkey-Run Elementary School in Marshall, Indiana; Charter schools are supported in part by taxes but have no accountability except to their own board
    Hollywood Icons Chevy-Chase used to market Turco-Cola, Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt attended to Iftar at Capitol Hill in DC, following the pattern in Turkey to use celebrities to promote their agenda
    You Tube via
    Video Arsivi
    http://klip.wordpress.com/category/fetullah-gulen/
    Mary Project
    Dinners in homes to attract candidates for Islam with the lure that Mary is mentioned in the Qur’an numerous times and thus Gulen’s followers have a commonality with Catholics.
    Posted by Rastgo at 10:31 PM

Full series of articles: http://seeking-truths.blogspot.fr/
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 2nd November 2016 at 17:32. Reason: edited, then removed, on request, mention of Bircan Ünver's Light Millennium

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

animovado (4th August 2016), BMJ (27th July 2016), Daughter of Time (23rd July 2016), seko (22nd July 2016), Sophocles (24th July 2016)

12. Link to Post #107
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

The only thing the Turkish military did wrong was quit half way through it. Now they'll suffer the consequences.

On VT, it was said that Erdogan staged it to get rid of more opposition. That sounds believable for the madman....

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

bluestflame (22nd July 2016)

14. Link to Post #108
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,638 times in 18,693 posts

Usual rhetoric by victors and fear to justify the round ups.....

Turkey coup attempt: Detentions 'tip of the iceberg' - BBC News

Published on 22 Jul 2016

Turkey's deputy prime minister has described as "the tip of the iceberg"
    the infiltration of state institutions by the group the government blames
    for last Friday's failed coup.Nurettin Canikli told the BBC that the number
    of arrests could grow.

=============================================
    =============================================

The Turkish Coup In Context: Redrawing The Map Of The CIA Drug Trade

By David on 23 July 2016 GMT War and Terror

ACTIVIST POST.....

By Rusticus

It’s been four short days since the July 15, 2016 coup d’état (color revolution?) attempt in Turkey,
    and already, the open-source research community is well underway in digesting what’s just occurred.
    President Recep Erdogan was quick to place the blame at the feet of his long-time political opponent
    (and likely CIA asset), a multi-billionaire “refugee” hiding out in the woods of western Pennsylvania –
    cleric Fethullah Gülen. Gülen, in turn, pointed the finger back at Erdogan, suggesting that the coup
    was staged for the express intent of centralizing authority.

However, the Erdogan v. Gülen feud isn’t what this article is about; at least not directly. There’s a lot
    for the curious Reader to sink their teeth into there – from the ever-mysterious Gülen’s activities running
    the largest chain of Charter Schools in America (funded in part by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
    and currently under investigation by the FBI for money laundering) to Recep Erdogan’s love affair with
    NATO intelligence just a few years prior. Inquiring minds will quickly concede that this entire Turkish
    affair is (and has long been) a proverbial rat’s nest of Intelligencia and regime change.

‘Wherever the rats are scurrying, one’s likely to find some cheese close by – and the opium flows from
    Afghanistan bound for the Western world provide plenty of it. Buried among the headlines of the day
    was a story regarding Turkey’s Incirlik Air Base losing power during the attempted coup. When the lights
    came back on and the dust settled, Incirlik’s NATO-led “anti-Daesh” operations were given the continued
    green light, though the base’s Turkish commander remains in custody.

While many have been focused on the concerning amount of American nuclear warheads residing in Incirlik,
    its position as the drop-shipper of refined Afghan heroin bound for Western markets is equally pertinent. A
    politically uncertain climate in Turkey (to say the least) coupled with the general chaos of the region calls the
    future of NATO’s longstanding Incirlik drug-running operation into question – and that’s the finest wheel of
    Dutch Gouda the CIA’s had its mitts on since Iran-Contra.’

Read more: The Turkish Coup In Context: Redrawing The Map Of The CIA Drug Trade

http://www.activistpost.com/2016/07/...rug-trade.html

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

seko (23rd July 2016), Sophocles (24th July 2016)

16. Link to Post #109
    Thanks

Erdogan pledges to rid institutions of ‘separatist cancer’ after coup attempt

Published on 23 Jul 2016

====================================================

Turkey extends detention without charge to 30 days

9 minutes ago

Turkey's President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has extended the period in which
    suspects can be detained without charge to 30 days, an official statement says.

Read more...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36874145
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 23rd July 2016 at 09:57.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

18. Link to Post #110
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

The war on the CIA-funded Gulen "schools," "education" and NGOs fronts:

Erdogan shuts down 1,000+ private schools, 1,200+ charities, 15 universities

RT
    Published time: 23 Jul, 2016 08:58
    Edited time: 23 Jul, 2016 09:24
    Get short URL

Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan © Umit Bektas / Reuters

Turkey’s purge of Gulen supporters continued on Saturday with the closure of hundreds of private schools, charities and other institutions suspects of links with the US-based cleric. Ankara declared a state of emergency after a failed military coup.

Follow RT’s LIVE UPDATES on #TurkeyPurge: Post-coup crackdown

The decree issued by President Recep Tayyip Erdogan is his first since the state of emergency was declared on Wednesday. He has ordered the closure of 1,043 private schools, 1,229 charities and foundations, 19 trade unions, 15 universities and 35 medical institutions, state news agency Anadolu reported on Saturday.

The organizations slated to be shut down are suspected of links with US-based Muslim cleric, Fethullah Gulen, a former ally of Erdogan, who turned into his fierce opponent. The Turkish government accused Gulen of having a hand behind the last week’s coup attempt as well as earlier attacks on it.

In the wake of the weekend violence, which claimed at least 246 lives, Ankara launched a massive purge of suspected Gulen supporters among the military, police, judges, municipal officials and other branches of the government.

Another such measure ordered by Erdogan on Saturday allows for longer detention of people without charge.

The three-month state of emergency declared on Wednesday gives the Turkish executive authority to pass laws without parliament’s support and limit rights and freedoms as they deem necessary.

Turkey’s foreign allies, the US and the EU, reacted nervously to the crackdown. The EU threatened to suspend accession talks with Ankara, if Erdogan delivered on his threat to lift a moratorium on capital punishment. The US said Turkey should provide convincing proof of Gulen’s guilt, if it wanted the cleric to be extradited. Gulen, a long-time resident of the US, has denied masterminding the coup.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

20. Link to Post #111
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Emigre Super Bloc: The Failed Turkish Coup – An Exploded View

by GH Eliason July 21, 2016

Is Fethullah Gulen the feeble, kindly imam that mainstream media is making him out to be? Hardly. What this article will show is that Gulen is instead a career ultra-nationalist bent on carving up the Middle East and Asia. Gulen is on a mission to destroy Russia and China by cutting out territory that contains Turkic peoples from both nations.

Important to understand is Gulen is at work creating a Turkic Islamic World Order inside the countries his schools, people, and businesses reside in.

How did Fethullah Gulen become so powerful in Turkey? In brief I’ll describe his rise for what it is; Erdogan’s self-inflicted wound, that without his own best effort and direct early support could never have happened. It will also show why Erdogan’s purges are going so deep and broad inside all of Turkey’s power structures. What do his people consider Gulen? He is a prophet. -Fethullah Gülen’s Grand Ambition Turkey’s Islamist Danger by Rachel Sharon-Krespin Middle East Quarterly Winter 2009, pp. 55-66

This is a step down from being God. With a whisper, a prophet releases the Word of God to creative or destructive purpose. To his people, this is Fethullah Gulen.

Ankara has accused Gulen of setting up a counter government. I’ll show the proofs that within the United States, Gulen has in fact set up a political organization that is only a step down from a full blown government in exile. It is complete with diplomatic ties to other like minded countries.

The US Government has denied involvement in the coup attempt. In fact it offered Erdogan moral support. This information leads to the conclusion that there was no direct involvement. Instead, rogue and/or ignorant elements of government have been working with Fethullah Gulen facilitating this coup attempt.

Why would thousands of hyphenated-Americans support Fethullah Gulen against the interests of their own country? Is this legal? The Turkish coup is the hammer that makes this article series on the dangers presented by dual loyal citizens drive home. When hyphenated-American emigres can control elections, foreign policy, and drive domestic policy against the interests of the rest of the country including starting wars; maybe its time to rethink how our political landscape actually works.

Lastly, it wouldn’t be any fun without tying this ultra-nationalist to Stepan Bandera’s OUNb. This tie by itself negates any indication of moderation inside his movement. In fact, he directly supports groups that have murdered thousands of people in the name of nationalism.

Turkey itself is a Promethean country. In the last few segments of this article, Prometheanism is described as nationalist political governments set up as an insulator against the Soviet Union, followed by the Russian Federation and China. It’s overflow back into the Russian Federation (at the time Soviet Union) and China was to cause both countries destruction through the spread of nationalism.
    Prometheism or Prometheanism (Polish: “Prometeizm”) was a political project initiated by Poland’s Józef Piłsudski. Its aim was to weaken the Russian Empire and its successor states, including the Soviet Union, by supporting nationalist independence movements among the major non-Russian peoples that lived within the borders of Russia and the Soviet Union.” Wikipedia
    Gulen is the leader of what is known as Pan Turkism. The goal is to unite all the Turkic people in Asia. While sounding lofty, the goal is to unite them under a Turkish ultra-nationalist auspice. This includes uniting Turkish people in the Russian Federation, China, Iran, and Afghanistan. For Gulen, this would bring prestige, honor, and a formidable army under his group’s control.

In today’s color revolution world, carrying this out isn’t as far-fetched as it sounds. Stratfor’s George Friedman thinks these are realistic goals. “In the Islamic world, Turkey would be at the top, as it has done for the last 500 years.” The Next 100 Years- Friedman

In 1997 Gulen stated “Turkey […] today encompasses 60 million. Together with the Turks in Central Asia it is 120-130 million. If it manages to break down the Chinese wall and to unite with the Turks there, it will be 300 million.

“French-Turkish scholar Bayram Balci has written that the Gulen movement serves to accomplish 3 intellectual goals: The Turkification of Islam, the Islamization of the Turkish nationalist ideology, and the Islamization of modernity…He’s not talking about a califate or a sharia state. He wants a new world Islamic order.” – The Brotherhood: America’s Next Great Enemy By Erick Stakelbeck

“…the US government has been trying to use the same Islamist policy that Adolf Hitler pursued. If a unified state can be developed it can be used as a proxy to attack Russia and China. If jihadis and the proper political structure can be married in an Islamic state, it can also be controlled through emigre populations and direct support. How many soldiers will this force multiplier add?

The other side to it is within an Islamic State, political education and indoctrination can be carried out the same way as in Ukraine using the universities and children groups. This can be spilled across the borders into the Russia Federation and Muslim Chinese provinces…

…The Arab spring was a failed attempt to marry jihadis to the supported political end which is the Muslim Brotherhood. The disaster called Libya armed and trained what would later become IGIL [ISIS/IS] in Syria. The mistake Clinton made was thinking that Al Qaeda Libya wanted anything more than weapons.”-Emigre Super Bloc – Clinton’s Jihadis | Will the Super Delegates Vote YES to More Terrorism? GH Eliason

Understood this way, the US military bases that are starting to form a ring around Russia are as meaningless as the troops stationed between the Koreas. The only value is the canary in the coal mine or early warning. They have little attack value against modern militaries sitting on their own borders. The bases serve as a deterrent to Russian influence inside those countries until the country itself is brought under the Promethean auspice of ultra-nationalism.

Once the country has a nationalist government set up, it’s under the dual loyalty system described above. Instead of 50 military targets with a limited amount of personnel, it would be 50 countries with all their resources. In peacetime, the Prometheans pour their ideologies over the border to create new color revolutions and insurgency. That’s why Pan-Turkism is important to Gulen.

Quote “You must move in the arteries of the system without anyone noticing your existence until you reach all the power centersuntil the conditions are ripe, they [the followers] must continue like this. If they do something prematurely, the world will crush our heads, and Muslims will suffer everywhere, like in the tragedies in Algeria, like in 1982 [in] Syria … like in the yearly disasters and tragedies in Egypt. The time is not yet right. You must wait for the time when you are complete and conditions are ripe, until we can shoulder the entire world and carry it … You must wait until such time as you have gotten all the state power, until you have brought to your side all the power of the constitutional institutions in TurkeyUntil that time, any step taken would be too early—like breaking an egg without waiting the full forty days for it to hatch. It would be like killing the chick inside. The work to be done is [in] confronting the world. Now, I have expressed my feelings and thoughts to you all—in confidence … trusting your loyalty and secrecy. I know that when you leave here—[just] as you discard your empty juice boxes, you must discard the thoughts and the feelings that I expressed here.

-Secret Fethullah Gülen Sermon1990 broadcast on Turkish television
    As you’ll see from the following Erdogan helped build this monstrosity in Turkey by taking off the separation of religion and government safeguards that were in place. This will also show why Erdogan is arresting so many people across the Turkish power structure.
    “Over the first five years of his rule, Erdoğan replaced thousands of judges and prosecutors with AKP appointees. Now that the president is Islamist, it is unlikely that he would veto the appointment of Islamists to the bench, as did his predecessor Ahmet Necdet Sezer… The AKP government has also aided the Gülen movement with its reorientation of the judiciary…

…Adil Serdar Saçan, former director of the organized crimes unit within the Istanbul Directorate of Security, confirmed these statements in reports he prepared on the Fethullahist organization within the security apparatus. In a 2006 interview, he said, Fethullahists began organizing inside the security apparatus in the 1970s. In police academies, students were being taken to ışıkevi by class commissioners. One of those commissioners is now the director of intelligence at the Turkish Directorate of Security. During my time at the [police] academy, those in the directorate who did not have ties to the [Gülen] organization were all pensioned off or fired in 2002 when the AKP came to power. …They promoted only those officers whose files were tainted with allegations that they were engaged in reactionary Islamist activities. … Belonging to a certain cemaat(Gulen community) has become a prerequisite for advancement in the force. At present, over 80 percent of the officers at supervisory level in the general security organization are members of the [Gülen] cemaat…The Fethullahist military officers were once our students, who we financially supported, educated, and assisted. When these grateful children graduated and reached influential positions, they put themselves and their positions at the service of Fethullah Gülen … [Gülen] directs and instructs, and, through them, maintains power within the state … When Gülen’s students graduate from the police or military academies—as do the new doctors and lawyers—they present their first salaries to Fethullah Gülen as a gesture of their gratitude” -Fethullah Gülen’s Grand Ambition Turkey’s Islamist Danger by Rachel Sharon-Krespin Middle East Quarterly Winter 2009, pp. 55-66
    When asked about the current coup, Gulen denies involvement and goes so far as to say that involvement would be an act of treason. Is this credible?

In May 1971, Gulen was arrested in an attempted coup aimed at turning Turkey into an Islamist state. A warrant was issued against him in the 1980 coup attempt. His friend Prime Minister Ozal later had the warrant canceled. -CAPITAL AND CAPITALISTS IN TURKEY Gülen sect: Reached for the state,got capital instead Ayse Cavar

On American Soil
    “Bayram Balcı explained, “The aim of the cemaat(community) is to educate and influence future national elites, who will speak English and Turkish and who will one day prove their good intentions towards Fethullahists and towards Turkey.” Several countries in the region have taken steps against Gülen’s educational institutions because of such suspicions.”-Fethullah Gülen’s Grand Ambition Turkey’s Islamist Danger by Rachel Sharon-Krespin Middle East Quarterly Winter 2009, pp. 55-66

Turkic-Americans today make up a tiny voting bloc with a population of only 350,000. Gulen’s presence has made up for this by creating thousands of Turkic-American culture groups and Turkic-American diaspora umbrella groups have a combined group portfolio worth around $35 billion. Gulen has a net worth reported to around $3 billion. In just Texas, there are over 1200 business support him and his work.

“The organization lacks any official hierarchy or structure, but followers have built up a network of think tanks, schools, and publications in locations around the world—including in Texas. The TUSKON business confederation, which has 120,000 businesses under its umbrella, has strong ties to the Gülen movement and provides financial support…“It is clear they want influence and power,” a senior U.S. official told the New York Times in 2012. “We are concerned there is a hidden agenda to challenge secular Turkey and guide the country in a more Islamic direction.” Time Justin Worland July 15, 2016

One of his groups, the Turkic-American Alliance claims to be the umbrella that represents all Turkic emigre concerns to US government. This umbrella is associated with other Gulen groups that make close to the same claim and others that represent Turkish emigres regionally.

The obvious danger to this diplomatically is that the US has strong relations with the country Gulen’s group is seeking to overthrow. Gulen has made numerous and major inroads through lobbying, campaign support, and Congressional junkets to Turkey. For the House and the Senate, Turkey is now only behind Israel as the #1 tourist stop for Congress.

“He then started a confusing net of subsidiary groups by secretly funding more than 200 trips to Turkey for members of the United States Congress which went as far back as 2008.

An extensive investigation by the USA Today newspaper has found that these trips have been “repeatedly violating House rules and possibly federal law.”

The report lists numerous members of Congress— most Republicans and many coming from southern states, taking advantage of the free trips to Turkey. The influential Washington DC-based news outlet Roll Call also revealed “hidden cash” that funded numerous Congressional delegations to Turkey, noting that the dozens of privately-sponsored trips to Turkey during the 113th Congress put the nation second only to Israel as the biggest foreign destination for U.S. elected officials.” Major Islamic Organization Bribes Members Of U.S. Congress In Order To Get American Congressmen To Revive Islamic Empire Walid Shoebat

Has it paid off? The following link opens to a letter from 6 US Senators to John Kerry. Gulen’s people lobbied the Senators on the Foreign Relations Committee to chastise Erdogan and called him an Islamist compared to Gulen’s apparent moderation. They go further by saying the State Department needs to get behind Gulen’s efforts and that he had the support of the world community.

THIS is very close to the language that would be used speaking about a government in exile.

When you look through their website they say they work with the other emigre groups in the US. They celebrate holidays with embassies of other countries in a way that adds to their clout in the US. The Turkic-American Alliance has Congressional dinners.

When you consider that this group has been banned for their anti-democratic activities in many countries they sought to operate in, admittedly use subterfuge to make inroads to power-structures, and have been an enemy of state in their own country for a while now for ultra-nationalist Islamic activity!!???

Another Gulen group claiming representative authority over Turkic-Americans is the Turkish American Council. This group is so heavily invested in Congressional elections that it has developed its own caucus.

Every one of these members are supported by and supporting an enemy of US NATO ally Turkey.

Gulen has been following the same method of operations in the US as he has done elsewhere. Because he can’t teach radical Islamic nationalism, he instead focuses on creating relationships with up and coming “elites” that will favor his movement.

“Fethullah Gulen is being described as a moderate and an educator setting up schools around the world. “The Gülen-inspired schools in the Balkans have been instrumental in reifying a Turkish nationalist Islam, while in the United States they follow an entirely secular and notably science and math-heavy curriculum.” –Fethullah Gülen Harvard Divinity School Religious Literacy Project

Why would Turkic-Americans follow him?

For many, they didn’t know. For some, they are sold on his nationalism. It’s easy to be a long distance nationalist and a lot easier to be a rabid one. The one thing that is clear is that the latter resent democracy and never have an issue sending US troops into harms way or putting unwary Americans in harms way.
    On the other hand, long-distance processes tend to involve political actors who are acting from a safe distance and who, therefore, do not put their safety at risk, while being eager to promote risky strategies in their homeland. In short, expatriates tend often to be more radical than ‘natives’ when they engage in…[t]he participant rarely pays taxes in the country in which he does his politics; he is not answerable to its judicial system; he probably does not cast even an absentee ballot in its elections because he is a citizen in a different place; he need not fear prison, torture or death, nor need his immediate family. But, well and safely positioned in the First World, he can send money and guns, circulate propaganda, and build intercontinental computer information circuits, all of which can have incalculable consequences in the zones of their ultimate destinations…

…There is an extensive international relations literature on the role of diasporas as active actors in the shaping of US foreign policy (Ambrosio 2002; Shain 2007; Shain and Aryasinha 2006). Within business studies and related disciplines, there is also a separate literature on the powerful role of lobbies in the USA, particularly those associated with the corporate and multinational industry*and how this represents a grave threat to democracy (Butts 2003; Luger 2000). Ethnic lobbies are thus players in a complex multi-level game.‘homeland politics’ (Connor 1986; Kaiser 2004).- Irresponsible Radicalisation: Diasporas,Globalisation and Long-Distance Nationalism in the Digital Age Daniele Conversi
    Fethullah Gulen, Ultra-nationalist Credentials, and Ties to the OUNb
    Gulen and his organization continually claim to be peaceful. In fact, it’s how they get around in western countries. But are they? Gulen has strong ties to the Turkish Grey Wolves. This Pan-Turkic ultra-nationalist group is responsible for the murder of thousands inside Turkey. They fought in Chechnya, the Balkans, and Afghanistan. The founder of the Grey Wolves, Alparslan Turkes wanted to take Turkey into WWII on the side of Nazi Germany.

Who would a man like Alparslan Turkes look up to? This is a letter from Turkes to Gulen.

Quote Very Reverend Gülen Hazrat,
    Lord Grace,Zadar-i to scholars, our nation and ensures that you have reached a very useful service life.knowledge that you have raised, your suggestion has initiated a broad educational campaign which need wisdom and virtue of our nation with expert staff and you have to ensure the continued success. Society of spiritual awakening, which is a fundamental requirement for development in all areas and you have pioneered the rise.

Peace, tolerance and brotherhood based on a return to self, but you have the space age began to rise. From Canada to Yakutia, schools and universities opened up everywhere from Mongolia to the United States of our national culture and national shows that our moral values tend to all of humanity. You virtuous life, your character showing no material benefit to you against greed has aroused great confidence in our people. Your efforts targeting the sake of Allah alone is re-conquering the old world we have lost our nature since several centuries.

To clean the shaded asked to name your worship speaks pretext of Susurluk affair was so sad. But as you know, our nation, and the world knows you. It is not possible to do something malicious.

Thank you very much for your gentle thank you letter. It is our duty to tell the truth. The mentioned statement, the right is merely to explain a small extent in public.

Right from the Almighty to grant you good health and long life and so I entreat you have started the completion of developments.

Ordinary hey, I offer love and respect.

Alparslan Turkes
    Fethullah Gulen, the OUNb, and the US Presidential Elections
    In 1991, Gulen donated 3.5 billion Turkish Lira to Alparslan Turkes ultra-nationalist group the Grey Wolves and financed their violence. This is only one instance of support. Black sheep in a far-right zoo? Fethullah Gülen’s strategy of ‘non-violence’ by Laura Lotte Laloire

In 1963 Gulen started the Anti-Communist League of Turkey or (TKMD) and became part of Yaroslav Stetsko’s World Anti-Communist League(WACL). WACL’s two-pronged mission was to set up nationalist states and destroy the Soviet Union (Russia) and China. Every group subordinated themselves and coordinated with Stetsko and Marv Liebman, an American Nazi who worked closely with Stetsko, Bandera, and the forming Neo-cons in Washington. In 1984 Alparslan Turkes lieutenant Ruzy Nazar represented Turkey at the WACL conference in Dallas, TX. -CAPITAL AND CAPITALISTS IN TURKEY Gülen sect: Reached for the state,got capital instead Ayse Cavar

Currently, Gulen is still working with the ultra-nationalist OUNb through its UCCA groups and on think tanks. Is this the sweet peaceful imam you were told about?

Who is it that Gulen’s very wealthy groups support in this 2016 presidential election?

In the 1990’s Gulen befriended the Clintons. This seems to have paid off for both of them.

“Last year The Daily Caller reported that numerous Gulen followers have donated to Clinton’s various political campaigns and to her family charity. One Gulen movement leader, Recep Ozkan, donated between $500,000 and $1 million to the Clinton Foundation.

As senator from New York, Clinton gave a keynote address at the Turkish Cultural Center’s annual banquet.”- Turkey Failed Coup: Ties Emerge Between Hilary Clinton And Mysterious Islamic Cleric Fethullah Gulen Chuck Ross Global Research

Are we comfortable with presidential candidates taking large sums of money from ultra-nationalists that support terrorism? Can we allow emigres to violate our laws and steal our elections?

It’s time to decide.
    Last edited by Hervé; 26th July 2016 at 02:39.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (23rd July 2016), seko (23rd July 2016), Sophocles (24th July 2016)

22. Link to Post #112
    Thanks

Turkey failed coup: Presidential guard to be disbanded
    23 July 2016

Turkey's elite presidential guard is to be disbanded after nearly
    300 of its members were detained following last week's failed coup.

Prime Minister Binali Yildirim told a TV channel that there was
    "no need" for the regiment.

Earlier, Turkey detained a nephew of US-based cleric Fethullah
    Gulen who, it says, was behind the uprising. He strongly denies the claim

Read more....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36877067

================================================

Turkish Protesters Are Spray Painting '8.8.8.8' and '8.8.4.4.'
    On Walls — Here's What It Means

By David on 24 July 2016 GMT Activism

‘As hard as the Turkish government might try, shutting down Twitter
    isn’t as easy as it seems. At 11:30 p.m. Thursday the Turkish government
    officially blocked the country’s 33 million Internet users from Twitter,
    but clever, tech-savvy Turks are sharing a simple and effective method
    to help fellow citizens bypass the ban — and they’re sharing it everywhere.

Just hours after Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan threatened to “root out”
    Twitter, graffiti has been popping up around Istanbul with two IP addresses
    anyone can use to circumvent the government’s ban. The two numbers —
    8.8.8.8. and 8.8.4.4. — refer to Google’s Public DNS, which can be easily
    utilized to maintain access to Twitter.’

Read more: Turkish Protesters Are Spray Painting ‘8.8.8.8’ and ‘8.8.4.4.’
    On Walls — Here’s What It Means

https://mic.com/articles/85987/turki...ans#.pWPFTj01u

=======================================
    =======================================

How Secure are America's Nuclear Weapons in Europe?

By David on 24 July 2016 GMT War and Terror

‘After the recent military coup attempt in Turkey, multiple organizations have
    raised appropriate concerns about the 50 U.S. nuclear bombs stored at a
    Turkish Air Base less than 70 miles away from the Syrian border. And while
    this new interest is warranted, the security vulnerabilities of the 131 American
    B61 nuclear bombs currently deployed at military bases in Belgium, Italy,
    Germany, and the Netherlands have been a growing concern for almost a decade.

These nuclear bombs are relics of Cold War perceptions of reassurance, and are
    now more of a liability than a legitimate international security strategy. Given
    how uncertain the security situation is in Europe, particularly in Belgium and
    Turkey, it’s time to consider just how useful, or not, these weapons actually are.’

Read more: How Secure are America’s Nuclear Weapons in Europe?

http://nationalinterest.org/blog/the...7098?page=show

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

seko (24th July 2016), Sophocles (25th July 2016)

24. Link to Post #113
    Thanks

Another good cross talk discussion on the geo political situation....

Published on 21 Jul 2016

Post-coup attempt realities: With Turkish President Erdogan firmly in control,
    he has demanded a cleansing of the military and many social institutions. What
    kind of Turkey does he intend to create? And will Turkey’s foreign policy change?
    CrossTalking with Martin Jay, Yunus Soner, and Daniel Faraci.

By David on 24 July 2016 GMT

RT NEWS....

Published time: 23 Jul, 2016 08:58
    Edited time: 23 Jul, 2016 16:32

‘Turkey’s purge of Gulen supporters continued on Saturday with the closure of hundreds
    of private schools, charities and other institutions suspects of links with the US-based
    cleric. Ankara declared a state of emergency after a failed military coup.

The decree issued by President Recep Tayyip Erdogan is his first since the state of
    emergency was declared on Wednesday. He has ordered the closure of 1,043 private
    schools, 1,229 charities and foundations, 19 trade unions, 15 universities and 35
    medical institutions, state news agency Anadolu reported on Saturday.’

Read more: Erdogan shuts down 1,000+ private schools, 1,200+ charities, 15 universities

https://www.rt.com/news/352867-erdog...ampaign=chrome

Turkey Coup’s Social Fallout: Secular Population in Danger?

By David on 24 July 2016 GMT

GLOBAL RESEARCH...

Turkey Coup’s Social Fallout: Secular Population in Danger?

By Ghada Chehade

Global Research, July 23, 2016

‘As a “secular Muslim” (I use that term very loosely, as more of a cultural description
    because I do not practice or support organized religion) I am rather perplexed by the
    social fallout of the failed military coup in Turkey.

While it remains to be proven, Erdogan has officially blamed the coup attempt on the
    US-backed, self-exiled hard-line Islamist Fethullah Gulen. Gulen is a former political
    ally of Erdogan and is just as radical—if not more so—an Islamist as Erdogan and his
    AKP party. If Gulen (with help from the US) was indeed behind the coup attempt, then
    it is a case of Islamist vs. Islamist and not secular factions within the state trying to
    take the country back from Erdogan and the Islamists (as many initially thought).’

Read more: Turkey Coup’s Social Fallout: Secular Population in Danger?

http://www.globalresearch.ca/turkey-...danger/5537463
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 24th July 2016 at 10:21.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

seko (24th July 2016), Sophocles (25th July 2016)

26. Link to Post #114
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    From a practical standpoint, what Erdogan is trying to achieve is the purge of most of the Gulen-educated military, judicial, legislative and administrative government personnel... Herculean task!

... that's akin to some president in the United States intending to rid the system of all the Masonic-educated members holding position of power in the US military, justice, legislative, financial and administrative systems... and look at what happened to one of those presidents and his family who decided to tackle the CIA in such a way; when he/they ran into the Skull & Bones confrerie...

Education... when special, vested interests take it over... I do recommend listening very carefully to what Lindsey Williams discloses in this video regarding the "education" of "elite" members:

The Herculean task:

NY Masonic Control "In Plain Sight"

By Richard W. Keene
    (henrymakow.com) July 24, 2016

The assassination of William Morgan, engraved by artist Pierre Méjanel.

A satanic cult, Freemasonry, controls Western society yet no one dares speak of it. Richard Kaine observes that after a national scandal 200 years ago, Masonic control is evident locally.

In 1826, a signal event occurred in Western New York that shook the nation and the world. William Morgan, a Freemason, printer, and family man living in Batavia was kidnapped and presumably murdered by his fellow Masons.

In the firestorm that followed, the United States Anti-Masonic Political Party was formed. The Anti-Masonic Party opposed the election of Freemason and Democratic party presidential candidate Andrew Jackson in 1828.

As news of the abduction and murder of Morgan spread, many New York Freemasons renounced lodge memberships, published secret lodge ceremonies, and joined with Anti-Masons in exposing Masonry as a corrupting and controlling influence in government (1, 2).

To this day, Masons proclaim their innocence in Morgan's disappearance, but some facts are indisputable. In 1827, Mason and New York Governor at the time, Dewitt Clinton, removed fellow Mason and Niagara County Sheriff, Eli Bruce, from office for suspicion in the abduction of Morgan and for obstructing justice by running interference to protect his fellow conspirators. Eli Bruce was tried and convicted in Morgan's disappearance a year later.

Anti-Masons at the time asserted that seven counties in Western New York had sheriffs that were high Masons at or above the Royal Arch degree. Most judges and individuals serving on petit juries were Masons. Grand juries were often comprised of Masons because these juries were appointed by the local sheriff who was a Mason.

Anti-Masons complained that Masons illicitly operated behind the scenes of government and, in doing so, acted as a secret unelected influence that violated laws, sacredness of private property, personal liberty, human life, and due process.

NEW YORK MASONRY TODAY
    Despite the furor of the Morgan Affair long ago, Freemasonry presently exhibits an open presence in New York that suggests it exerts as much influence in government as it did two hundred years ago. Masonic lodges are sometimes built adjacent to, or as integral part of government buildings, and Masonic symbols appear in plain sight on major public structures.

In the Village of Middleport, for example, the local lodge is situated on Main Street where it sits immediately adjacent to the Police Department. The Police Department, in turn, is right next to Village Administrative offices, meaning that the Police department shares a wall with Village Administration on one side and the lodge on the other.

A number of local residents have privately complained about abuse of authority and corruption within the Middleport police department. The head of the lodge occupies a seat on the Middleport planning board.

In the nearby Town of Yates, the lodge is located within the municipal building itself. Local residents joke that after public meetings are held on the first floor of the Town Hall, Masons then adjourn upstairs where all consequential government decisions are made.

Sometimes Masonic symbols openly appear on public structures. For example, at the Buffalo-Niagara International Airport, a compass and square symbol is 'hidden in plain sight' immediately over the security entrance through which all passengers must pass.

This rendition of the ubiquitous symbol shows a compass set at thirty three degrees and the square set at it's usual ninety degrees. What this particular rendition of the compass and square symbolizes might be worthwhile to explore in a separate narrative.

Despite the obvious conjunction of Masonic symbols and lodges with government buildings, public discussion of Masonry falls into the category of verboten conversation. Whenever I've broached the subject with local residents, a singular reaction seems to prevail: As soon as the word Mason is spoken, there is a hushing of the voice, slight lowering of the head, eyes darting quickly back and forth to see who's watching, and further conversation on the subject of Masonry terminates.

Endnotes:
    (1) Bernard, David. Light on Masonry. Uttica: Anti-Masonic Party, 1829. Print.

(2) Proceedings of the United States Anti-Masonic Convention. Philadelphia: P. Trimble: 1830. Print.

- See more at: http://henrymakow.com/2016/07/NY-Mas....mReTBnWG.dpuf

See this thread: Who is Kay Griggs?
    Last edited by Hervé; 24th July 2016 at 20:33.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (24th July 2016), seko (24th July 2016), Sophocles (25th July 2016)

28. Link to Post #115
    Thanks

Turkish Daily Former NATO commander behind failed coup against Erdogan

Published on 25 Jul 2016

=================================================

Former NATO commander ‘behind failed coup against Erdogan’ – Turkish daily

By David on 26 July 2016 GMT

‘The former commander of NATO forces in Afghanistan, retired US Army General
    John F. Campbell, was the mastermind behind the failed military coup in Turkey,
    the Yeni Safak daily has reported, citing sources close to investigation.

General John F. Campbell, 59, was “one of the top figures who organized and
    managed the soldiers behind the failed coup attempt in Turkey,” the conservative
    paper’s English-language edition said on Monday.

The paper is known for its loyal support of Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan,
    who was the target of the coup attempt. According to Yeni Safak, Campbell “also
    managed more than $2 billion in transactions via UBA Bank in Nigeria by using CIA
    links to distribute among the pro-coup military personnel in Turkey.”‘

Read more: Former NATO commander ‘behind failed coup against Erdogan’ – Turkish daily

https://www.rt.com/news/353126-campb...ampaign=chrome

Huge fire breaks out near NATO base in Turkey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku2_Jy7VS1k

Published on 25 Jul 2016
    A massive fire has erupted near a NATO base within the Buca district, Izmir, western
    Turkey. Authorities are investigating a possible act of sabotage, local media reports.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

avid (26th July 2016), KiwiElf (26th July 2016), seko (27th July 2016), Sophocles (26th July 2016)

30. Link to Post #116
    Thanks

Turkey’s Coup Plotters are Members of NATO’s Rapid Deployable Corps

By David on 26 July 2016 GMT

Published on 24 Jul 2016

The three most important regiments involved in the Turkey Attempted Coup plot and
    implementation have been part (members) of NATO’s Rapid Deployable Corps
    (NRDC) since 2003.A group of plotters of the failed Turkish Coup Attempt used a
    WhatsApp group to communicate with each other. Based on well-documented I
    nformation and established identities gathered from these intercepted communications,
    at least three out of the five coupist regiments were (and still are) part of NATO’s Rapid
    Deployable Corps. Further, the group used the emblem and slogan used by NATO’s Rapid
    Deployable Corps: “Peace at home, peace in the world.”

The intercepted communications also expose the role of the CIA-Gulen network within
    Turkey’s police force, and how it readily welcomed and aided the Failed Coup Attempt.

Newsbud news with Sibel Edmonds and Spiro Skouras delves into this significant exposé
    and provides viewers with context and analyses missing from western media outlets.

Show notes
    http://bit.ly/2abN5bF

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

avid (26th July 2016), KiwiElf (26th July 2016), Sophocles (26th July 2016)

32. Link to Post #117
    Norway Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,441 times in 780 posts

More on the Gulen Movement from William Engdahl...

What is Fethullah Gülen?

F. William Engdahl
    journal-neo.org

Since the failed coup attempt in Turkey of July 15 there has been much speculation in western media that it in fact was all engineered by President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan to provide him with the pretext to impose emergency rule and to jail any and all opposition to his rule. At this point evidence still suggests that that was not at all the case. Rather, as I wrote at the time when it was clear the coup attempt was collapsing, it was a coup initiated by the CIA acting through their primary asset inside Turkey, the networks of their fugitive Turkish asset Fethullah Gülen. When we examine more closely “what” is Fethullah Gülen he is anything but the grandfatherly image of a 75-year-old soft-spoken Islamic moderate, scholar and Imam. His networks have been called the most dangerous in Germany by Islamic experts and have been banned in several Central Asian countries. Now, too, in Turkey. What’s becoming clear is that the failed coup was in fact a dry-run, a dress rehearsal by Gülen’s controllers in Langley to see how Erdogan would react, in order to recalibrate and prepare for a more serious attempt in the future. Washington was not at all happy with the foreign policy turn of Erdoğan turning to reconcile with Russia and possibly also with Syria’s Assad.

Fethullah Gülen is not a “who” but, rather, it is a “what.” The what is one of the most extensive and elaborate surrogate warfare networks ever created by the United States intelligence community, spanning countless nations including the United States and Germany, as well as the historic Turkic regions of Central Asia from Turkey up to the Uyghur peoples of China’s oil-rich Xinjiang Autonomous Province.

Fethullah Gülen’s Spider Web

The following draws on research for my book, The Lost Hegemon: Whom the gods would destroy. I begin with a quote from a Gülen speech to his followers when he was still in Turkey in the 1990’s:

Quote “You must move in the arteries of the system without anyone noticing your existence until you reach all the power centers…You must wait for the time when you are complete and conditions are ripe, until we can shoulder the entire world and carry it…You must wait until such time as you have gotten all the state power…in Turkey…Until that time, any step taken would be too early—like breaking an egg without waiting the full forty days for it to hatch.”

—Imam Fetullah Gülen, in a sermon to followers in Turkey
    As they were deploying Osama bin Laden’s Arab Mujahideen “holy warriors” into Chechnya and the Caucasus during the 1990s, the CIA, working with a network of self-styled “neo-conservatives” in Washington, began to build their most ambitious political Islam project ever.

It was called the Fethullah Gülen Movement, also known in Turkish as Cemaat, or “The Society.” Their focus was Hizmet, or what they defined as the “duty of Service” to the Islamic community. Curiously enough, the Turkish movement was based out of Saylorsburg, Pennsylvania. There, its key figure, the reclusive Fethullah Gülen, was allegedly busy building a global network of Islam schools, businesses, and foundations, all with untraceable funds. His Gülen Movement, or Cemaat, has no main address, no mailbox, no official organizational registration, no central bank account, nothing. His followers never demonstrated for Sharia or Jihad—their operations were all hidden from view.

In 2008, US Government court filings estimated the global value of Gülen’s empire at anywhere between $25 and $50 billion. No one could prove how large as there were no independent audits. In a US Court testimony during the hearing on Gülen’s petition for a special US Green Card permanent residence status, one loyal Cemaat journalist described the nominal extent of Gülen’s empire:

The projects sponsored by Gülen-inspired followers today number in the thousands, span international borders and…include over 2000 schools and seven universities in more than ninety countries in five continents, two modern hospitals, the Zaman newspaper (now in both a Turkish and English edition), a television channel (Samanyolu), a radio channel (Burc FM), CHA (a major Turkish news agency), Aksiyon (a leading weekly news magazine), national and international Gülen conferences, Ramadan interfaith dinners, interfaith dialog trips to Turkey from countries around the globe and the many programs sponsored by the Journalists and Writers Foundation. In addition, the Isik insurance company and Bank Asya, an Islamic bank, are affiliated with the Gülen community.

Bank Asya was listed among the Top 500 Banks in the world by London’s Banker magazine. It had joint-venture banking across Muslim Africa, from Senegal to Mali in a strategic cooperation agreement with the Islamic Development Bank’s Senegal-based Tamweel Africa Holding SA. Zaman, which also owns the English-language Today’s Zaman, is the largest daily paper in Turkey.

By the late 1990s, Gülen’s movement had attracted the alarm and attention of an anti-NATO nationalist wing of the Turkish military and of the Ankara government.

After leading a series of brilliant military campaigns in the 1920s to win the Independence War after World War I, Kemal Ataturk established the modern Turkish state. He launched a series of political, economic, and cultural reforms aimed at transforming the religiously-based Ottoman Caliphate into a modern, secular, and democratic nation-state. He built thousands of new schools, made primary education free and compulsory, and gave women equal civil and political rights, and reduced the burden of taxation on peasants.

Gülen and his movement aim at nothing less than to roll-back the remains of that modern, secular Kemalism in Turkey, and return to the Caliphate of yore. In one of his writings to members, he declared, “With the patience of a spider we lay our net until people get caught in it.”

In 1998, Gülen defected to the US shortly before a treasonous speech he had made to his followers at a private gathering was made public. He had been recorded calling on his supporters to “work patiently and to creep silently into the institutions in order to seize power in the state,” treason by the Ataturk constitution of Turkey.

‘Islamic Opus Dei’

In 1999, Turkish television aired footage of Gülen delivering a sermon to a crowd of followers in which he revealed his aspirations for an Islamist Turkey ruled by Sharia (Islamic law), as well as the specific methods that should be used to attain that goal. In the secret sermon, Gülen said,

Quote “You must move in the arteries of the system without anyone noticing your existence until you reach all the power centers…until the conditions are ripe, they [the followers] must continue like this…You must wait for the time when you are complete and conditions are ripe, until we can shoulder the entire world and carry it…You must wait until such time as you have gotten all the state power, until you have brought to your side all the power of the constitutional institutions in Turkey…Until that time, any step taken would be too early—like breaking an egg without waiting the full forty days for it to hatch. It would be like killing the chick inside… Now, I have expressed my feelings and thoughts to you all—in confidence…trusting your loyalty and secrecy.”
    When Gülen fled to Pennsylvania, Turkish prosecutors demanded a ten-year sentence against him for having “founded an organization that sought to destroy the secular apparatus of state and establish a theocratic state.”

Gülen never left the United States after that, curiously enough, even though the Islamist Erdoğan courts later cleared him in 2006 of all charges. His refusal to return, even after being cleared by a then-friendly Erdoğan Islamist AKP government, heightened the conviction among opponents in Turkey about his close CIA ties.

Gülen was charged in 2000 by the then secular Turkish courts of having committed treason. Claiming diabetes as a medical reason, Fethullah Gülen had managed to escape to a permanent exile in the United States, with the help of some very powerful CIA and State Department friends before his indictment was handed down. Some suspected he was forewarned.

CIA Gives Wolf Sheep’s Clothing

Unlike the CIA’s Mujahideen Jihadists, like Hekmatyar in Afghanistan or Naser Orić in Bosnia, the CIA decided to give Fethullah Gülen a radically different image. No blood-curdling, head-severing, human-heart-eating Jihadist, Fethullah Gülen was presented to the world as a man of “peace, love and brotherhood,” even managing to grab a photo op with Pope John Paul II, which Gülen featured prominently on his website.

Once in the US, the Gülen organization hired one of Washington’s highest-paid Public Relations image experts, George W. Bush’s former campaign director, Karen Hughes, to massage his “moderate” Islam image.

The CIAs Gülen project centered on the creation of a New Ottoman Caliphate, retracing the vast Eurasian domain of the former Ottoman Turkic Caliphates.

When Gülen fled Turkey to avoid prosecution for treason in 1999, he chose the United States. He did so with the help of the CIA. At the time he US Government’s Department of Homeland Security and the US State Department both opposed Gülen’s application for what was called a “preference visa as an alien of extraordinary ability in the field of education.” They presented argument demonstrating that the fifth-grade dropout, Fethullah Gülen, should not be granted a preference visa. They argued that his background,

Quote “…contains overwhelming evidence that plaintiff is not an expert in the field of education, is not an educator, and is certainly not one of a small percentage of experts in the field of education who have risen to the very top of that field. Further, the record contains overwhelming evidence that plaintiff is primarily the leader of a large and influential religious and political movement with immense commercial holdings.”
    However, over the objections of the FBI, of the US State Department, and of the US Department of Homeland Security, three former CIA operatives intervened and managed to secure a Green Card and permanent US residency for Gülen. In their court argument opposing the Visa, US State Department attorneys had notably argued, “Because of the large amount of money that Gülen’s movement uses to finance his projects, there are claims that he has secret agreements with Saudi Arabia, Iran, and Turkic governments. There are suspicions that the CIA is a co-payer in financing these projects.”

The three CIA people supporting Gülen’s Green Card application in 2007 were former US Ambassador to Turkey, Morton Abramowitz, CIA official George Fidas and Graham E. Fuller. George Fidas had worked thirty-one years at the CIA dealing, among other things, with the Balkans. Morton Abramowitz, reportedly also with the CIA, if “informally,” had been named US Ambassador to Turkey in 1989 by President George H.W. Bush. Sibel Edmonds, former FBI Turkish translator and “whistleblower,” named Abramowitz, along with Graham E. Fuller, as part of a dark cabal within the US Government that she discovered were using networks out of Turkey to advance a criminal, “deep state” agenda across the Turkic world, from Istanbul into China. The network reportedly included significant involvement in heroin trafficking out of Afghanistan.

On leaving the State Department, Abramowitz served on the board of the US Congress-financed National Endowment for Democracy (NED) and was a cofounder, along with George Soros, of the International Crisis Group. Both the NED and International Crisis Group were implicated in various US “Color Revolutions” since the 1990s collapse of the Soviet Union.

Graham E. Fuller, the third CIA “friend” of Fethullah Gülen, had played a key role in the CIA’s steering Mujahideen and other political Islamic organizations since the 1980s. He spent 20 years as CIA operations officer in Turkey, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, and Afghanistan and was one of the CIA’s early advocates of using the Muslim Brotherhood and similar Islamist organizations to advance US foreign policy.

In 1982, Graham Fuller had been appointed the National Intelligence Officer for Near East and South Asia at CIA, responsible for Afghanistan, where he had served as CIA Station Chief, for Central Asia, and for Turkey. In 1986 Fuller became Vice-Chairman of the CIA’s National Intelligence Council, with overall responsibility for national level strategic forecasting.

Fuller, author of The Future of Political Islam, was also the key CIA figure to convince the Reagan Administration to tip the balance in the eight-year long Iran-Iraq war by using Israel to illegally channel weapons to Iran in what became the Iran-Contra Affair.

In 1988, as the Afghan Mujahideen war would down, Fuller “retired” from the CIA with rank as Deputy Director of the CIA’s National Council on Intelligence, to go over to the RAND Corporation, presumably to avoid embarrassment around his role in the Iran-Contra scandal for then Presidential candidate George H.W. Bush, Fuller’s former boss at CIA.

RAND was a Pentagon- and CIA-linked neoconservative Washington think tank. Indications are that Fuller’s work at RAND was instrumental in developing the CIA strategy for building the Gülen Movement as a geopolitical force to penetrate former Soviet Central Asia. Among his RAND papers, Fuller wrote studies on Islamic fundamentalism in Turkey, Sudan, Afghanistan, Pakistan, and Algeria, the “survivability” of Iraq, and the “New Geopolitics of Central Asia” after the fall of the USSR, where Fethullah Gülen’s cadre were sent to establish Gülen schools and Madrassas.

In 1999, while at RAND, Fuller advocated using Muslim forces to further US interests in Central Asia against both China and Russia. He stated, “The policy of guiding the evolution of Islam and of helping them against our adversaries worked marvelously well in Afghanistan against the Russians. The same doctrines can still be used to destabilize what remains of Russian power, and especially to counter the Chinese influence in Central Asia.” By all evidence, Fuller and his associates intended their man, Fethullah Gülen, to play perhaps the major role, in their operations to “destabilize what remains of Russian power, and especially to counter the Chinese influence in Central Asia.”

CIA career man Graham E. Fuller was a key backer of Fetullah Gülen and architect of the CIA Islam strategy since Afghanistan’s Mujahideen.

In 2008, shortly after he wrote a letter of recommendation to the US Government asking to give Gülen the special US residence visa, Fuller wrote a book titled The New Turkish Republic: Turkey as a Pivotal State in the Muslim World. At the center of the book was praise for Gülen and his “moderate” Islamic Gülen Movement in Turkey:

Quote “Gülen’s charismatic personality makes him the number one Islamic figure of Turkey. The Gülen Movement has the largest and most powerful infrastructure and financial resources of any movement in the country… The movement has also become international by virtue of its far-flung system of schools…in more than a dozen countries including the Muslim countries of the former Soviet Union, Russia, France and the United States.
    CIA and Gülen in Central Asia

During the 1990s Gülen’s global political Islam Cemaat spread across the Caucasus and into the heart of Central Asia all the way to Xinjiang Province in western China, doing precisely what Fuller had called for in his 1999 statement: “destabilize what remains of Russian power, and especially to counter the Chinese influence in Central Asia.”

Gülen’s organization had been active in that destabilizing with help from the CIA almost the moment the Soviet Union collapsed in 1991, when the nominally Muslim Central Asian former Soviet republics declared their independence from Moscow. Gülen was named by one former FBI authoritative source as “one of the main CIA operation figures in Central Asia and the Caucasus.”

By the mid-1990s, more than seventy-five Gülen schools had spread to Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, and even to Dagestan and Tatarstan in Russia amid the chaos of the post-Soviet Yeltsin era. In 2011, Osman Nuri Gündeş, former head of Foreign Intelligence for the Turkish MIT, the “Turkish CIA,” and chief intelligence adviser in the mid-1990s to Prime Minister Tansu Çiller, published a book that was only released in Turkish. Gündeş, then 85 and retired revealed that, during the 1990s, the Gülen schools then growing up across Eurasia were providing a base for hundreds of CIA agents under cover of being “native-speaking English teachers.” According to Gündeş, the Gülen movement “sheltered 130 CIA agents” at its schools in Kyrgyzstan and Uzbekistan alone. More revealing, all the American “English teachers” had been issued US Diplomatic passports, hardly standard fare for normal English teachers.

Today Gülen’s spider web of control via infiltration of the Turkish national police, military and judiciary as well as education is being challenged by Erdogan as never before. It remains to be seen if the CIA will be successful in a second coup attempt. If the model of Brazil is any clue, it will likely come after a series of financial attacks on the Lira and the fragile Turkish economy, something already begun by the rating agency S&P.

F. William Engdahl is strategic risk consultant and lecturer, he holds a degree in politics from Princeton University and is a best-selling author on oil and geopolitics, exclusively for the online magazine “New Eastern Outlook”

Source
    Last edited by Sophocles; 26th July 2016 at 11:54.

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sophocles For This Post:

Cidersomerset (26th July 2016), Hervé (27th July 2016), seko (27th July 2016), shaberon (26th July 2016)

34. Link to Post #118
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,008 times in 4,058 posts

One of the RT comments said that Gen. Campbell was a NARCO commander, not NATO. Haven't really tried to figure out who he is, and even if that story was total fluff, the mere fact of it being widely published in Turkey is very telling about local sentiments towards the U. S.

I wonder what kind of "evidence" will be required to consider Gulen's extradition. Seeing that the coup attempt did not have very much of the army on its side, it's hard to imagine anyone could have expected it to succeed. The CIA isn't always effective. Wherever the truth actually lies, this process is starting to do a pretty god job at bringing the American dirt into the light.

35. Link to Post #119
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,323 times in 995 posts

I've come to find SOTT's perspective to be on target and 'ahead of the crowd'...
    https://www.sott.net/article/323220-...ruction-awaits
    https://www.sott.net/article/323224-...-military-coup

The structure of the current control system is unraveling at a breakneck pace. Hold on for a bit of a 'bumpy ride'... but Have No Fear, and Always remain focused upon the Goal... a Unified, Peaceful and Loving World where All may rise to their utmost potential.

In Unity, Peace and Love
    “A wizard is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.”
    - Gandalf (J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring)

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

Blacklight43 (27th July 2016), Hervé (27th July 2016), seko (27th July 2016), Sophocles (27th July 2016)

37. Link to Post #120
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Getting fine tuned on that very plausible scenario:

Erdogan owes his life to Moscow who prevented US led Coup

Gorazd Velkovski MINA Tuesday, 19 July 2016

© AFP

The Turkish coup was originally planned for August, when the Greek Government was 'scheduled' to enter a crisis and be itself couped. This way, the entire Balkan would have entered a critical phase, with an end result of installing puppet Governments subservient to the US and a new iron curtain between US controlled Europe and Russia.

There isn't a country that didn't know a coup was underway in Turkey (apparently with the exception of the Turks who were wondering why were there tanks on the Bosphorus bridge). The specific coup-date kept being moved and wasn't known, however CNN's Christiana Amanpour helped everyone narrow it down when she set up base in Ankara and Istanbul just two days before the coup.

The Pentagon has a special relationship with CNN, and typically lets them know when the US is coup-ing a nation, so they can set up camp and report live. CNN's Amanpour has managed to get herself banned from several countries; with good reason - when she shows up in a country, something terrible happens to that country. Turkey was no exception.

Russia, Iran, Syria.... were all aware of a US led coup in Turkey. For this purpose, official Moscow sent one of Putin's advisors to travel to Ankara. The trip was top secret, no one in Tehran, Damascus or even in Moscow was aware of it, only few select in Putin's inner circle.

Aleksandar Dugin was the man that was sent to Ankara to warn the Turkish leadership, but also to give them a massive list of people involved in the coup.

Coup Begun a month earlier after some of the plotters were discovered
    The Turkish government secretly asked its Courts to issue order for the arrest of 2,000 army, navy and air force officials after it became evident something was brewing. The Courts refused, on top of it, some of the judges involved in the Coup tipped off high ranking generals that the Government was suspicious and hot on their trail.

As a result, not fully prepared for a coup, the coup was started anyways.

Pilots who downed Su24 involved in coup
    For months Moscow tracked the data and voice conversations of the Turkish pilots responsible for the downing of the Russian Su24 jet. It discovered the two pilots are American implants and were used to shoot down a Russian jet in order to put a major wedge in the otherwise cozy relationship between Ankara and Moscow. The US used the proven British tactic of "divide and conquer". There were at least several dozen Turkish officers who were American implants at the Incirlik Air Base, the Air Force and the Army as well. All were arrested.

To avoid any sort of suspicion or attract attention, Putin's advisor took an unusal road trip which took Dugin from Moscow to Astana, then to Tehran, Damascus, Nicosia and finally arriving to Ankara where he met with one of Erdogan's most trusted man, the mayor Melih Gokcek.

It's old school KGB, face-to-face meetings work quite well. The Russians have gathered so much data in the past several months, that they knew precisely when, who and how the coup will start.

Initially, Erdogan's inner team were not told of Dugin's arrival in Turkey.

In the interest of better Russo-Turkish relationship and mutual trust, Erdogan was now officially warned. The warning was also psychological because it came "just in time", and was meant to show Erdogan and Turkey who their real friends are.

Hence the face to face meeting. Putin didn't have to do what he did, could have warned them 10 minutes before the coup, or don't warn them at all and simply let everything unfold the way the Americans envisioned.

Turkish Fighter Jets had Erdogan's plane in sight, but...
    After waiting for full 24 hrs not saying absolutely anything, the Pentagon and CIA controlled media in the US went full throttle with propaganda when it became obvious their coup had failed. We saw hastily prepared write ups how allegedly Erdogan has simply staged the coup to grab 'more power', adding his presidential plane was in sights of few Turkish F16 yet no one took a shot? First and foremost, the planes that were sent after Erdogan took off from Incirlik Airbase, which is very much controlled by the US-NATO. Second, at no point did the US made an effort to warn the Turkish Government about the coup, yet it has fighter jets taking off from Incirlik, going after Erdogan!

Indeed, Erdogan's plane was followed by several Turkish planes with an intention to shoot him down. Fettulah Gulen in Pennsylvania, a long time CIA asset was getting ready himself to be installed as the new president.

What the 'media' are not telling you is that 7 Russian fighter jets and two S400 rocket systems in Northern Syria were tracking down the Turkish jets issuing them a warning if the Russian radar systems picked up any activity from them they would be promptly shot down. This is why the Turkish jets never fired, they had 'company'.

Ankara's mayor didn't waste a second. Came out on CNN and furiously announced Washington was behind the coup, and yes he had received all the necessary information prior to his announcement. He was the third high ranking Turkish official to accuse the US of leading the coup within a 20 minute span.

Why is Erdogan purging generals, judges... Where did he get this list of people tied with the coup?

Although the Government had suspects on their own, they received a large list from Moscow as well. This is why the US Ambassador in Ankara is practically in hiding and when he isn't he is a stuttering mess. But the most interesting thing here is the fact that several Turkish generals have already admitted of taking part in the Coup, and the real kicker, they have also elaborated on the role the US played. The political statements we heard from Washington have zero credibility, per their usual. There is no explanation how 42 helicopters went missing from Incirlik air base. This is why the Turkish Government encircled the base with 2,500 cops, cut off power to the entire Airbase, de facto telling the US "we know what you're doing".

In the end, the coup plotters and their tanks in the streets were defeated by unarmed Turkish citizens.

//Gorazd Velkovski

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

BMJ (27th July 2016), Sophocles (27th July 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 6 8 LastLast