+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Max Spiers found dead, 16 July 2016

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,667 times in 638 posts

Default Re: Max Spiers found dead, 16 July 2016

A message that Max Spiers posted on a Super Soldier Forum on 7/28/14 at 6:15pm in response to certain comments made by Anya Briggs about Max and Orlando Bloom.

It's not just the children in the juvenile detention programs, foster homes, and adoption centers of the world who are being exploited in this ring, it is also the children of the wealthy and privileged of the Illuminati/Jesuits whose fates are being decided in orchestrated, deeply hidden and horrific fashions.
    "This also corroborates child abuse detailed to me and intuited by myself with Max Spiers telling me about his time at school with his roommate Orlando Bloom while they were students, roommates and friends at the Canterbury Cathedral School in England in the 80s and 90s.
    Orlando is Max's Godfather, believe it or not, and after Max was baptized as a young teen by the Bishop of Canterbury himself, there was an illuminati ritual in the basement of the Cathedral pitting both boys against one another in a no-rules fight. After the fight, their fates were determined by who won and who lost. Max lost. And we all know what happened to Orlando. Neither boy remembered anything after this happened, but their friendship drastically changed overnight and Orlando's behavior suddenly changed as did Max's.

Max quickly fell into drug addiction and alcoholism and Orlando's career bloomed. Both men also studied drama at the same school in London before Max left for addiction issues and both men also auditioned for the same role Orlando eventually won for Peter Jackson's Lord of the Rings.
    Both are victims of the most severe form of Illuminati mind control known. Max has DID and look at Orlando's filmography- there are several key Jesuit/Knights Templar orchestrated themes in it, including a film in which he literally plays a Knights Templar in the Crusades. There are hidden Knights Templar references in another hit film franchise Bloom was in as well,"
    Pirates of the Caribbean

Max´s Response starts now I believe...

Now I will respond to Anya Briggs' significantly inaccurate statements....
    I didn't want to involve my friend Mr Bloom in any of this as its not my responsibility to do so and im very sensitive to MK ultra victims and the horrendous acts that were perpetrated upon them.
    But as Miss Briggs has once again spewed specific inaccuracies I feel it extremely important that I address this issue.
    Yes Orlando is my Godfather and yes he stood by me when I was baptized and stood by my side at 13 years old with the Archbishop of Canterbury when I was confirmed into the Church of England.

There are yes multiple chambers below the Cathedral in Canterbury and we WERE taken below there after the ceremony.
    BUT.... There was no fight between us. Very important information was taken from my cellular memory and placed into Orlando's consciousness so that when the films that were made that he starred in,he would be able to have a complete grasp of what happened.When the movies Troy,and Kindom Of Heaven and and Pirates of the Caribbean were made he was then able to access my memories as these movies were actually about me. The Characters he played were fractured parts of real life happenings of my parallel lives.
    This was planned at birth and they knew that there had to be a hidden(myself) and a publically seen(Orlando) person to maintain the subconscious predictive programming for the general pubic.
    An anagram of my name Max Spiers is "Paris Sex M". The 'M" is representative for 13 and means multiple lifetimes in loop.
    Mr Bloom played Prince Paris in Troy and he played that role because they were able to transfer my memories of that lifetime into his cells and super conscious.
    The Nasty ritual that is used to do this is something that I don't want to talk about now.
    Now... The Lord of the rings is also very important to this story as Legolas is the character that he played and that is a 3000 year old Elvish warrior prince.Once again the same ritual was used and after so many times of stealing and using my memories and also brutally traumatizing Orlando the project was finished as far as memory transfer was done.

We were both experimented on from birth to see if these horrific experiments would work without either killing us,or turning our minds to mush. We both survived but many many thousands of boys ended up dead or permanently consigned to psych wards when these experiments were done to those poor young boys.
    They were looking for the strongest mind body combo to be see how far they could push the human psyche.
    They are and have been very aware of who I am and who Orlando is long before we arrived in this body/temple that we are using now.
    John Scarlet one of Mi6's Finest(most disgusting) headed this particular experiment and is as brutally sick in his proceedings as anything Joseph Mengele has done or is currently doing.

After The Pirates of the Caribbean movies were finished unfortunately for my dear friend,he was re-programmed sadistically as his alteres were bleeding through.They referred to him then as "A NEW MAN".
    He then was paired up with Miranda Kirr (MK) to make sure that he kept in line as he was beginning to remember what had gone on for so many years.She was also used as a breeding partner. Many of the "Masters" (Teachers) at the private boarding school we went to (I wont mention the name) were involved on a need to know basis.

Some in particular reinforced the programming to both of us with the use of violence and multiple forms of sexual trauma...
    One memory I have in particular is that one day after school we were both pulled aside and taken into the headmasters office.Which was a dark and ominous place with smells that i remember to this day as I have a photographic memory and also have the ability to bring myself back to any place from the past and feel and smell it.
    A bar of soap was pulled from a draw that was a strange colour and smell and we were both told to in unison take a bite from it.
    The head master did this under the guise of saying that we needed to clean our filthy mouths out for bad language,but neither of us had done or said anything wrong.
    I feel now that this was in fact a screen memory and something else happened,but I am unable to recall it.There is a sort of firewall block when I go there to try and see what really happened. It was some form of reinforcing the memory transfer I feel.
    As Orlando has now been totally reprogrammed,it very hard for me to access the info and data that he has inside of his head and cellular memory to find out what was actually going on there.

There is still a plan involving Orlando and I for something upcoming but again because of the advanced memory blocks that have been used on both of us,I don't know what it is exactly.... Although I have a pretty good idea.
    Since this particular ceremony happened when we were both 13 (We had to be that age because 13 is the number of reincarnation on a very basic level)There have been many many parallels in our lives. My fiancÉ Sarah Adams knows a great deal about this.
    One final note... Ricky gervais' hugely successful television show 'The Office" plays a role in this also. First off Gervais is a French name and Ricky (sorry Ricky) is in fact not English he is deeply French and has Merovingian blood running through his veins as do I as does Orlando.
    Around the time of Thomas a Becket's murder in Canterbury cathedral in about 1170.There was a priest there known as Gervaise of Canterbury.There is info online about a very strange thing that he saw when he looked at the moon. He says he saw it burst and blood start pouring from it.It is written that this happened multiple times and nothing has ever been seen like it before or since. I will post the info below.Ricky had decided to name one of his main characters in The Office "Tim Canterbury". The actors name who played Tim Canterbury is Martin Freeman,from the very very famous !3 elite families the Freeman family.
    Well 10 years later with Ricky's very powerful pull in Hollywood business they cast Martin Freeman (Tim CANTERBURY) as Bilbo Baggins in The Hobbit franchise of movies.

The front cover of the first movie "The Hobbit,an unexpected journey" has a extremely symbolic front cover. It has Bilbo(Canterbury) about to walk through what appears to be a circular portal/vortex point,which represents the entrance and exit point to the 'Inner earth" below the cathedral in Canterbury.
    As my memories are now becoming clearer as the disease of addiction that was induced into me is in remission.With the help of a wonderful support group I can now slowly recall what the hell went on.

My fear with this is that as I let go and surrender to the entity of addiction,it loses its power and I integrate my fractured self.This is the controllers worst nightmare. .With full recall I become the most dangerous man to them.
    I have their secrets contained in my DNA strands and can undo all that has been done.The more I awaken,the more they seem to send people into my life who are used (some knowingly/others deeply programmed and have no clue)to keep me repressed and "asleep" whether with drugs or with continues gratuitous trauma.
    This stops now, we have already won. It is now a wating game to see what their next move is. They have become sloppy and predictable,almost like how a crocodile always moves his head in the same direction when a piece of meat is dangled in front of his face.

Here is a screen shot of the front of"The Hobbit: An unexpected journey" . The title itself is encoded for those who "need to know"........Here is also the info on Gervaise of Canterbury talking about the extremely bizarre occurance with the moon(Moon meaning the feminine subconscious)

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

BMJ (2nd November 2016), Cidersomerset (1st November 2016), Denise/Dizi (23rd January 2022), Matthew (16th May 2017), Valerie Villars (20th November 2018)

3. Link to Post #62
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,747 times in 20,828 posts

Quote Posted by Maz (here)
    Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    By Matt Hunter For Mailonline
    Published: 18:18 GMT, 16 October 2016 | Updated: 06:27 GMT, 17 October 2016

~wonder why dailymail decided to bring this out NOW? (I know it is "old news" ... but is it really?)
    I'm wondering the same thing, if he was killed mid July, why is mainstream on it now? Can anyone explain this to me please
    ... maybe it fits with coming full disclosure agenda?
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (23rd January 2022)

5. Link to Post #63
    Language
    Thanks

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Cidersomerset (1st November 2016), Nasu (24th January 2022)

7. Link to Post #64
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Actually I saw this vid on Camelot yesterday from a couple weeks ago...

MAX SPIERS - DEATH - UPDATE WITH MILES JOHNSTON AND SARAH ADAMS

Streamed live on 17 Oct 2016

BREAKING : MAX SPIERS MOTHER CLAIMS SON TEXTED PRIOR TO DEATH
    GOING LIVE to discuss breaking news " “If anything happens to me, investigate.
    ”--- MAX SPIERS TO MOTHER JUST PRIOR TO DEATH!

GOING LIVE SHORTLY ON THIS CHANNEL WITH GUEST MILES JOHNSTON who
    is being interviewed about the details surrounding this case by mainstream
    British press. The 2nd hour I interview Max's girlfriend Sarah Adams about
    what happened prior to his death and why she think Max was killed.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

BMJ (2nd November 2016), ExomatrixTV (3rd November 2016), Foxie Loxie (19th December 2016), uzn (17th December 2016)

9. Link to Post #65
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,098 times in 8,175 posts

[ download this quick, before it vanishes ]

Published on Dec 18, 2016
    This forward thinking documentary was aired by Channel 4 (UK)'s sister channel More 4, in early 2015. Shot in early 2014.
    It features Miles Johnston, Tony Topping, Matthew Williams, Timothy Good and for the first time the (late) Max Spiers. Many of his questions and statements were bleeped out.
    With his alleged assassination this is uploaded for public information purposes. Hopefully Channel 4 will allow this to be made available once more so people can see what Max Spiers had to say. In many respects this was ground breaking documentary by Plum Pictures for Channel 4, bearing in mind the Comedy Defamockumentary "Confessions of an Alien Abductee", where all promises and faith was destroyed by a late decision to mock the honestly given statements by vulnerabvle witnesses, and baring in mind the tragic and terrible circumstances of Marie Kayali, who's late daughter was allegedly murdered during the filming of that AMMACH crashing program 2 years before. Marie suffered terribly, and remained focused during those terrible months.

Miles was originally NOT under any circum,stances to be on this 2nd documentary, but after Richard D Hall slagged off and stupidly mocked Channel 4 and the producers of this documentary, Miles was effectively brought in as a producer and co-presenter of the More 4 documentary, ending with a clip on the river thames at full low tide, right under the famous MI6 building in central London, giving mainstream the very first public mention of the threat from Black Goo, (ref Falklands War and Nazi Bell)

Much of the information, especiaclly from circle maker Matthew Williams is first ever time on manistream. I met the presenter of the show recently who gave his respects to Max, and was very saddened by his loss.
    Features great shots of the famous Barge Inn, Honeystreet Wiltshire, home of the crop circles, and "Alien Beer", and those famous British 'alien bases' Boscombe Down, and Porton Down,

This is a Plum Pictures production, copyright is theres, and published through Channel 4's MORE 4 digital channel. Hopefully this upload can stay here so more people can see what was ground breaking UK UFO documentary
    Last edited by norman; 19th December 2016 at 09:40.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

BMJ (17th May 2017), Denise/Dizi (23rd January 2022), Foxie Loxie (19th December 2016), Hervé (16th May 2017), yuhui (19th December 2016)

11. Link to Post #66
    China Avalon Member
    Language
    Mandarin
    Thanks

around @36:00 Max mentioned the name of the reptilian entity that even the queen bowed to, can somebody spell its name, is it pinderell?

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yuhui For This Post:

BMJ (17th May 2017), Denise/Dizi (23rd January 2022), Foxie Loxie (19th December 2016)

13. Link to Post #67
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,098 times in 8,175 posts

PINDAR ( I think )
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

BMJ (17th May 2017), Denise/Dizi (23rd January 2022), Foxie Loxie (19th December 2016), Hervé (16th May 2017), yuhui (1st January 2017)

15. Link to Post #68
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Sometimes people can't deal in reality or accept life on life's terms. They turn to drugs when they feel helpless to change something or do something to change their circumstances/cards dealt. An escape. If he's gone deep on opioids, then he could have OD'd and nobody knows where just yet. There's been a lot of adults high on heroine overdosing in their cars, driving while nodding, and incompacitated.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

BMJ (17th May 2017), Denise/Dizi (23rd January 2022), Nasu (24th January 2022)

17. Link to Post #69
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

Remembering Max, it's been a year today.

This interview was filmed in 2015 but not published until this year -

Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

18. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Agape (7th January 2019), Alberto e Daniela (5th May 2019), Bill Ryan (29th September 2017), Debra (29th September 2017), Denise/Dizi (23rd January 2022), Feritciva (29th September 2017), Hervé (16th July 2017), Matthew (29th September 2017), Nasu (24th January 2022), RunningDeer (16th July 2017), sunwings (20th November 2018), uzn (16th July 2017), Valerie Villars (20th November 2018)

19. Link to Post #70
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

It hit the mainstream media in October because the Polish authorities were going to close the case and Max's mother was asked for £1000 to keep it open. I know it sounds ridiculous but myself, Sarah Adams and Christine J Hart thought that by getting the story in the mainstream it would force the authorities to keep the case open. We had no idea it would go viral the way it did but it has all helped to get Max's story in the public eye and now a coroners inquest is due in November.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tajgill For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (23rd January 2022), Matthew (29th September 2017), Nasu (24th January 2022), Olam (29th September 2017), uzn (29th September 2017)

21. Link to Post #71
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

I'm bumping this because there is something about Max's testimony in the first video that has, since my awakening, just blown me away. The man was incredibly brilliant and charismatic. From my own experience, he is absolutely brilliant and right on about the black magicians and what they hope to accomplish.

As a side note, we both have the same birthday; 12/22. He had so much to say.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Agape (7th January 2019), Bill Ryan (20th November 2018), Debra (9th January 2019), Denise/Dizi (23rd January 2022), Innocent Warrior (20th November 2018), Lilyofthestars (21st January 2022), Nasu (24th January 2022), tajgill (23rd December 2018)

23. Link to Post #72
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by tajgill (here)
    It hit the mainstream media in October because the Polish authorities were going to close the case and Max's mother was asked for £1000 to keep it open. I know it sounds ridiculous but myself, Sarah Adams and Christine J Hart thought that by getting the story in the mainstream it would force the authorities to keep the case open. We had no idea it would go viral the way it did but it has all helped to get Max's story in the public eye and now a coroners inquest is due in November.
    Yes, it does sound ridiculous. I watched a video in which Sarah Adams went off at Miles Johnston and from that it seemed more like Sarah went to the MSM to ‘set the record straight’ about the status of her relationship with Max before he died, after it was reported that they had split up.

Here it is, begin at the 1:27:00 mark.

All about Sarah and what she wanted to tell the public. And note, Sarah mentions that it will go viral, she knew full well what would happen after she took it to the MSM.

About the effectiveness; tell me, who’s in prison or has been arrested for Max’s death, over two years later?
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 20th November 2018 at 11:33. Reason: Removed text.

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

avid (20th November 2018), Bill Ryan (20th November 2018), Constance (20th November 2018), Debra (9th January 2019), Denise/Dizi (23rd January 2022), Lilyofthestars (21st January 2022), Nasu (24th January 2022), Tintin (20th November 2018), Valerie Villars (20th November 2018)

25. Link to Post #73
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,244 times in 4,597 posts

Published in the Guardian this evening at 17.47 GMT:

Max Spiers died after taking anxiety drug

It’s been determined after autopsy analysis that Max suffered from advancing pneumonia at the time of his passing in Poland and possible Xanax overdose.
    From quick scan of the article above it seems that he was trying to recover and compensate previous heroin addiction but that’s only my poor guess.

Wish he had received appropriate medical attention much earlier, surely this would have never happened.

Much Love and Prayers in his Memory

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (23rd January 2022), Nasu (24th January 2022), Valerie Villars (7th January 2019)

27. Link to Post #74
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks

From the article above -

Quote Bates-Spiers, a drug user who had been addicted to heroin and crack cocaine, bought “eight to 10” boxes of the Turkish equivalent of Xanax during a holiday to Cyprus with Duval from 27 June to 11 July 2016 and took several tablets on the day of his death.
    Eight to ten boxes, any evidence of that? Not a definite figure so it appears they’ve been told this. It was Duval who was with Max in Cyprus, was it Duval who told them he bought the Xanax? Important to know because of what was said about Max’s final interview.

Two women can be heard during the interview, I need it confirmed but I’m certain Duval was one of the women present during the final interview. In an interview early on after Max’s death, I think it was his mother who made a comment about it being recorded at Duval’s house (need to check to see who stated it but it was either her, Johnston or Cassidy, who were in the know). The voices of the women in the final interview sound like Duval's and Madlen’s.

Here’s the intro Alex wrote for the final interview HERE.

Quote Max Spiers died on July 16, 2016. The reasons for his departure are still unknown. Four days earlier, on July 12, at the request of Max, we recorded the third and last interview with him, after which he planned only to attend a conference in London in August, and then deal only with positive topics such as health, development, etc.
    This recording was very difficult, because as soon as Max moved "uncomfortable topics", something immediately caused him to become sleepy and had an anesthetized throat. After half an hour of recording, we stopped and asked him to jump on the trampoline (which was also recorded) and took a cold shower. When it felt refreshed, we started recording from the beginning. Unfortunately, after a few minutes something started to take over his consciousness and make him fall asleep.
    Despite this difficult situation, we all felt that we had to finish this recording, if something wanted to prevent it, we could not let it go.
    When Alex was pressed for an explanation of why they pushed Max to do the interview while he sounded either sick or under the influence of something, Alex stated that Max wasn’t at all sick, that he wasn’t under the influence of anything, and that he just sounded like that because he was talking about sensitive topics and was being attacked (astral/psychic). This was stated in the comment section in the link above. There’s a comment asking him if anyone gave anything at all to Max to ingest during the interview, to which re replied no.

But now, if Duval is the one stating he bought Xanax in Cyprus (returned the day before the final interview) then she was aware he could be under the influence of a lot of Xanax during the final interview and was one of the people present.

BTW, they claimed that Max wanted to continue with the interview, which contradicts his expressed desire to end it that day and continue with it the following day (he also repeatedly stated he was tired) Begin at the 26:21 mark to hear the following -

Quote Alex - Windsor.
    Max - Yeah.
    A pause and then in a softer volume -
    Max - She...sorry, I’m sorry…
    Max - We’ll pick up tomorrow…
    Alex - It is a bit…
    Pause.
    Max - Sorry, what did you say?
    Alex - Elizabeth Windsor.
    Alex stated they pushed because he (Alex) was leaving the next day, which makes no sense since it was an audio recording, no need to be present.

Twice during the interview I can hear what suggests that Max was administered something that caused him to have difficulty breathing, once it suggests he didn’t want it.

Quote 39:30 Max struggles to form words, heavily slurred.
    Alex - 39:41 OK ? let’s start to stopping again because...
    Max - 39:42 Am I going off track or something?
    39:47 A sound like “eeeegh” can be heard from Max.
    Alex -39:48-50 Because I don’t understand what you mean.
    Woman (sounds like Duval) - 39:50 Yes.
    Max 39:51 Really? (sounds like he’s replying to Alex but you can hear the woman insisting)
    Woman - 39:52 Yes.
    Alex - 39:52 OK so...
    Woman - 39:53 Open your mouth.
    Alex - 39:54 Mm.
    Second woman - 39:56 I don’t know.
    Max - 39:57 Well you want e e...
    Woman - 39:57 Cuts Max off. Breathe! Breathe. Max can be heard taking two deeper breaths.
    Second woman - 40:05 White light.
    Woman - 40:06 Look how many you love. Nice people like you. (referring to other woman)
    And -

Quote Alex - First the word Canterbury, what does it mean.
    Max - Alright, this is interesting.
    Woman - Taste that. (not certain which woman whispers this, sounds like Duval). Max pauses and the sound of the moisture from a tongue can be heard (50:10).
    Max - If you take out the ER…it’s a beautiful city and a very very important city in the world.
    Alex - You lived there.
    Max - Yeah so there for half my life and I’ve…it’s significant because it’s one of the oldest cities in, oldest living cities and I say living because it was thriving, bustling and thriving and energetically thriving a thousand or 12 hundred years ago, which is unusual. Most of the cities in the UK weren’t, they were dead, they were coal mining towns and this was in the late, sort of like…it wasn’t Catholic and everywhere was Catholicism and so Henry the 8th, the man that he was, kept England.

Reacting to the lady working on his back – Argh…that’s good though, that’s where a knife was in my back, got stabbed in my back there…ergh.
    Woman laughing. …knife went in there. I think…?? connected back somewhere…

Alex - Henry.
    More reacting to his back from Max.
    Alex - Henry the 8th.
    Max - Yes, he’s not a bad fellow, he’s not a bad man. He knew they were trying to kill him and they couldn’t kill him coz, physically, coz there’s some who incarnate here who can’t be killed, physically it’s impossible to kill them that way. The only way is to…
    Alex - Don’t fade away.
    Max - The only way is to um…
    Woman - Max.
    Alex - Breathe, breathe.
    Someone (woman?) takes a deep breathe to coach Max to breathe. Max tries to take a deep breath.
    Woman says something, inaudible.
    Alex - And your throat, is it OK?
    Woman whispers something, inaudible.
    Pause.
    Max - Yeah, OK so Henry fought, Henry fought to keep the Church of England because he didn’t want Catholicism to be brought over to the UK.
    Alex - What is happening to your throat?
    Max - I feel like it’s being throttled. Yeah because a lot of this story here is tied into Henry, even Buzzsaw.
    You'll need headphones and you'll need to listen to it several times to hear what I'm referring to.

So Max’s throat feels like it’s being throttled, after it sounds like he was given something to taste; also in the interview he describes his throat as feeling numb, is this from an astral attack or something he’s been given? A valid question in light of what can be heard in the interview.

If Max died from complications from pneumonia and drugs then what was Duval doing giving him substances during the interview, which clearly had an immediate, adverse effect on Max, while knowing he could be under the influence of Xanax? The news article gives the impression that Duval wouldn't have seen the Xanax as a threat, since she had it explained to her that the Turkish version is stronger but Max was clearly under heavy influence during the interview.

Why was Max never hospitalised if he was that sick and taking drugs in his final hours? Why was there no autopsy done in Poland? Why wasn’t Max’s laptop and phone returned with his body, and why was his laptop wiped when it was returned? A police officer has been blamed for this, why would he do that?

A lot of unanswered questions, still details discussed here need to be confirmed, and I’m aware I’m really picking at this but the devil’s in the details and they consistently don’t add up around Max’s death.

Please, PLEASE don’t accept anything stated as fact about Max’s death without proof. Question all claims, do they check out? Assume nothing. As an example, don't assume he was in a relationship with Duval, which explains odd actions like paying for £315 worth of meds and going on a trip to Cyprus with him (who paid?).

What proof do we have of any of Duval's claims? They paint a picture of a troubled, anxious, conspiracy theorist, drug addict, but they also explain otherwise baffling actions of people around him during his final days.

To be clear, I'm not accusing anyone of anything, I'm suggesting physical evidence is necessary, since there's so much that doesn't make any sense, and that warrants far more than the word of the woman who was present when Max died, after she's had years to get her story straight.

Update: correction, text removed, all comments can be found in the section on Alex’s site, just click on older posts in the link I provided.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 8th January 2019 at 06:21. Reason: typos

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Agape (12th January 2019), Alberto e Daniela (5th May 2019), Constance (9th January 2019), Debra (8th January 2019), Denise/Dizi (23rd January 2022), Lilyofthestars (21st January 2022), Mike (8th January 2019), Nasu (24th January 2022), Victoria (27th January 2022)

29. Link to Post #75
    Language
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Max Spiers found dead, 16 July 2016

Max Spiers Last Interview Before He Got POISONED!

✪ Max Spiers LAST Interview Before He Got POISONED! - Actually, this is his last interview in England before he went to Poland where he got poisoned. This was only a few weeks later.
    • I interviewed Max Spiers Live 13 years ago in 2007 (on my UntoldMysteries Radio) + Pal Talk Chat Great guy! (combined with interactive Paltalk).
    cheers,
    John
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 29th September 2020 at 14:07.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (23rd January 2022), graciousb (30th September 2020), mountain_jim (21st January 2022), Nasu (24th January 2022)

31. Link to Post #76
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Max Spiers found dead, 16 July 2016

If THEIR Plan Comes True It's All Over!

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

avid (30th September 2020), Denise/Dizi (23rd January 2022), greybeard (30th September 2020), Icare (22nd January 2022), Lilyofthestars (21st January 2022), mountain_jim (21st January 2022), Nasu (24th January 2022), Victoria (27th January 2022)

33. Link to Post #77
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Max Spiers has been found dead, 16 July 2016

[EMOTIONAL SPEECH] Max Spiers knew he was going to die... mother reveals the truth about his death!

WE ARE LIVING A FAKE REALITY...

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/H5qJLeyRocqq

What Happens After Death?

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/nsqGTnpAITZV

I interviewed Max Spiers in 2006 or 2007 for my Untold Mysteries Radio Show Live ... have to look it up in my archive.

cheers,
    John
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 29th November 2020 at 22:42.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (23rd January 2022), Icare (22nd January 2022), Mike (29th November 2020), mountain_jim (21st January 2022), Nasu (24th January 2022), thepainterdoug (29th November 2020)

35. Link to Post #78
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Max Spiers found dead, 16 July 2016

Milab, Anunnaki, Voodoo and the Time Loop - Max Spiers:

The 4th Reich, Dulce and the Moon Soul Catching Machine - Max Spiers:

The Last Interview with Max Spiers:
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 29th November 2020 at 23:29.

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Ankle Biter (21st January 2022), Bluegreen (30th November 2020), Denise/Dizi (23rd January 2022), Harmony (22nd January 2022), Lilyofthestars (21st January 2022), mountain_jim (21st January 2022), Nasu (24th January 2022)

37. Link to Post #79
    United States Avalon Member Lilyofthestars's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,793 times in 163 posts

A long time ago I watched dozens of Max's interviews.. I discovered him when I was searching for answers about something very traumatizing which kept happening to me that I now understand was government funded.. Or rather "shadow" government, I don't know what these people call themselves. It obviously isn't the public government we see in plain sight.

He described certain technologies I know I have experienced first hand. I was rescued by a person who's name I will not say in the middle of one of these events.

I stopped looking into Spiers because of the repercussions that followed. Its as if they didn't want me looking into him. When Max says they're targeting people from certain blood lines, I know that this is true. I feel reasonably sure I was entered into one of these programs sadly. I have had a nice long break from these people, and I hope their activity in my life never resumes.

I feel semi-comfortable opening up about this for the first time online because of Avalon's reputation as a community where people do not attack each other's experiences.

There were many interviews with Max. I am trying to locate one where he discusses a type of Simulation/Astral/Soul technology that can be deployed to ensnare a soul/astral body and make it "play" under mind control circumstances. Does anyone know which interview this was in? I know the odds of someone finding this are slim given there are hundreds of hours of material floating around out there.. Much of it deleted from the web now.
    Last edited by Lilyofthestars; 21st January 2022 at 15:55.

38. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Lilyofthestars For This Post:

aoibhghaire (23rd January 2022), Bill Ryan (21st January 2022), Chip (21st January 2022), Denise/Dizi (23rd January 2022), eagle0027 (24th January 2022), Harmony (22nd January 2022), Icare (25th January 2022), Innocent Warrior (24th January 2022), Kryztian (21st January 2022), meat suit (21st January 2022), mountain_jim (21st January 2022), Nasu (24th January 2022), RunningDeer (26th January 2022), Spiral (21st January 2022), Stephanie (21st January 2022), Victoria (27th January 2022)

39. Link to Post #80
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Hi Lilyofthestars,

I catalogued every interview and presentation available shortly after he died HERE. As you mentioned, some have since been deleted but what you’re looking for is either there or was there. They’re organised according to the dates they were published and the list includes whatever description each video was published with, so if it’s been deleted this resource may assist you in finding any other copies anyone may have made out there before the source video was deleted.

Max is still very active in this field, if you ever need assistance out there, Max may be able to assist, just connect with your heart and ask.

Quote Posted by Lilyofthestars (here)
    A long time ago I watched dozens of Max's interviews.. I discovered him when I was searching for answers about something very traumatizing which kept happening to me that I now understand was government funded.. Or rather "shadow" government, I don't know what these people call themselves. It obviously isn't the public government we see in plain sight.

He described certain technologies I know I have experienced first hand. I was rescued by a person who's name I will not say in the middle of one of these events.

I stopped looking into Spiers because of the repercussions that followed. Its as if they didn't want me looking into him. When Max says they're targeting people from certain blood lines, I know that this is true. I feel reasonably sure I was entered into one of these programs sadly. I have had a nice long break from these people, and I hope their activity in my life never resumes.

I feel semi-comfortable opening up about this for the first time online because of Avalon's reputation as a community where people do not attack each other's experiences.

There were many interviews with Max. I am trying to locate one where he discusses a type of Simulation/Astral/Soul technology that can be deployed to ensnare a soul/astral body and make it "play" under mind control circumstances. Does anyone know which interview this was in? I know the odds of someone finding this are slim given there are hundreds of hours of material floating around out there.. Much of it deleted from the web now.

40. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th January 2022), eagle0027 (24th January 2022), Harmony (24th January 2022), Icare (25th January 2022), Kryztian (26th January 2022), Lilyofthestars (26th January 2022), Nasu (24th January 2022), RunningDeer (26th January 2022), Victoria (27th January 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast