+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 3 officers dead after shooting near Baton Rouge Police HQ

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks

Default Re: 3 officers dead after shooting near Baton Rouge Police HQ

Quote Posted by workingactor (here)
    We have to wait and see if this is another false flag..but it almost would have to be. I'm telling you, black americans(I am one) don't normally engage armed Police with the type of firepower necessary to defeat body armor and get kills like this. we KNOW that cops will retaliate against black communities when no one is looking when even ONE cop is killed.

For you New Yorkers out there, who grew up in the 80's..remember when Rookie cop Eddie Byrne was gunned down in Queens? I do. I grew up not far from where it happened. I remember, I was like 15 years old..and on the way home, I see white cops, in a black/puerto-rican neighborhood, just walking, street to street. marked/unmarked squad cars all over, but cops walking next to the cars just looking..and they looked PISSED. that was for one cop.

Also..even cosa nostra frowns on killing cops. bad for business. but someone out there thinks they can pin this kind of behavior on BLM, or lone, angry black war vets..when its obvious from the results that these are military ops involving TEAMS, not just a lone dude with some training and a rifle. that means mercs, not homegrown angry black folks, or angry white nationalists, or whoever "they" will tell us is behind this one.

Don't buy it.
    very well said sir

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Pyax For This Post:

bluestflame (17th July 2016), giovonni (18th July 2016), joeecho (18th July 2016), Michelle Marie (18th July 2016), Sean (17th July 2016), Sierra (17th July 2016), ThePythonicCow (17th July 2016)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,528 times in 642 posts

Quote Posted by Pyax (here)
    We have to wait and see if this is another false flag..but it almost would have to be. I'm telling you, black americans(I am one) don't normally engage armed Police with the type of firepower necessary to defeat body armor and get kills like this. we KNOW that cops will retaliate against black communities when no one is looking when even ONE cop is killed.

For you New Yorkers out there, who grew up in the 80's..remember when Rookie cop Eddie Byrne was gunned down in Queens? I do. I grew up not far from where it happened. I remember, I was like 15 years old..and on the way home, I see white cops, in a black/puerto-rican neighborhood, just walking, street to street. marked/unmarked squad cars all over, but cops walking next to the cars just looking..and they looked PISSED. that was for one cop.

Also..even cosa nostra frowns on killing cops. bad for business. but someone out there thinks they can pin this kind of behavior on BLM, or lone, angry black war vets..when its obvious from the results that these are military ops involving TEAMS, not just a lone dude with some training and a rifle. that means mercs, not homegrown angry black folks, or angry white nationalists, or whoever "they" will tell us is behind this one.

Don't buy it.
    very well said sir
    Yeah. And probably no one even got a scratch. The script is really starting to get predictable. New writers need to be hired. But at this point nothing they "produce" will seem believable. But hey, even actors get hurt sometimes on set, so....

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Caliban For This Post:

joeecho (18th July 2016), Michelle Marie (18th July 2016), Sean (18th July 2016)

5. Link to Post #23
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

Puting this:

[...]
    Together with this:
    Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    Police Purge Underway in Baton Rouge: Three Officers Shot Dead Amid Protest

[...]
    ... it's the title of that article that got me "thinking":

What if that's exactly what it is: a purge of police officers who are not toeing the line of "shoot first and won't have to bother asking questions", are considered traitors... deserters... etc... you know, mafia/Skull & Bones/masonic style... all the while adding some more fuel to the smoldering civil braziers...

Just a thought which might be worth a few $0.01...
    ... and the mark might not be that far off...
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

giovonni (18th July 2016), joeecho (18th July 2016), Michelle Marie (18th July 2016), Nasu (18th July 2016), Sean (18th July 2016), seko (18th July 2016), Sophocles (18th July 2016)

7. Link to Post #24
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

A lot of what I read and listen to states that 2017 is going to be the year, martial law, fema camps, Nibiru and on it goes. It's a worry especially when you have children and grandchildren. As David Icke stated there is more of us than there are of them and its true. Let's hope we can stop all this one way or the other; I don't want to think of the alternative. I have a lot of friends in the US who I love a lot.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jancy For This Post:

bluestflame (18th July 2016), Caliban (18th July 2016), giovonni (18th July 2016), joeecho (18th July 2016), Michelle Marie (18th July 2016)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,528 times in 642 posts

Quote Posted by Jancy (here)
    A lot of what I read and listen to states that 2017 is going to be the year, martial law, fema camps, Nibiru and on it goes. It's a worry especially when you have children and grandchildren. As David Icke stated there is more of us than there are of them and its true. Let's hope we can stop all this one way or the other; I don't want to think of the alternative. I have a lot of friends in the US who I love a lot.
    I'm thinking we all - who at least know that it's a play, badly done true - we need to remain as steady as possible, keep our vibration high and remember to love as much as possible. If we can inform others, if they're willing to listen, fine. If not, maybe they'll benefit from our somewhat detached insouciance. It'll play out as it does --- doesn't mean we need to be in the middle of it.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Caliban For This Post:

giovonni (18th July 2016), joeecho (18th July 2016), Michelle Marie (18th July 2016)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,293 times in 2,822 posts

Quote Posted by Caliban (here)
    Quote Posted by Pyax (here)

Don't buy it.
    very well said sir
    Yeah. And probably no one even got a scratch. The script is really starting to get predictable. New writers need to be hired. But at this point nothing they "produce" will seem believable. But hey, even actors get hurt sometimes on set, so....
    The thing I have to remind myself from time to time is that a false flag doesn't mean everything was false about it. People can really get hurt and die horrible deaths in false flag events, they don't need crisis actors for all false flag stagings. I only say this because a lot of recent potential false flag events seem to always have the 'crisis actor' in the discussion.

'False flag' and 'crisis actor' are not necessarily synonymous.

12. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,647 times in 18,693 posts

A related article from the headline page. Police were given excess
    military equipment after the gulf war and there were call to give
    it back as it was making them look para military and there are
    threads about that . So in that context ......

========================================

Police Are Using Tragedies in Dallas and Orlando to Demand More Militarized Weapons

By David on 18 July 2016 GMT The Police State

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Police Are Using Tragedies in Dallas and Orlando to Demand More Militarized
    Weapons .As Black Lives Matter protests continue, police are clamoring to bulk up
    their arsenals.

By Sarah Lazare / AlterNet

July 13, 2016

‘Police killings of black people, which last year outnumbered lynchings of African
    Americans during the worst year of Jim Crow, have touched off two years of
    nationwide protests for racial justice that have forced police brutality into the global
    spotlight. Yet even as police violence is more visible, these same forces are
    continuing to kill, as underscored by the recent deadly police shootings of black
    men Alton Sterling and Philando Castile.

Now, amid a fresh nationwide resurgence of Black Lives Matter protests, these
    same police departments are invoking the massacre at Orlando’s Pulse LGBTQ
    nightclub and the killing of five Dallas police officers to ramp up the militarization of their forces and repress demonstrations.’

Read more: Police Are Using Tragedies in Dallas and Orlando to Demand More Militarized Weapons

http://www.alternet.org/grayzone-pro...arized-weapons

===================================================

Fiscal Friday — $1.48 Billion to Militarize America

By David on 18 July 2016 GMT

Published on 15 Jul 2016

In wake of last week’s tragic shootings, social media has been a blaze.
    #BlackLivesMatter. #BlueLivesMatter. #AllLivesMatter. What no one is mentioning
    is #MilitarizationMatters. That’s right, between 2006 and 2014 the federal
    government spent $1.48 billion to militarize domestic agencies with guns,
    ammunition and supplies.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 18th July 2016 at 06:08.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

avid (18th July 2016), giovonni (18th July 2016), Michelle Marie (18th July 2016), Sophocles (18th July 2016), ZooLife (20th July 2016)

14. Link to Post #28
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by Citizen No2 (here)
    Herve wrote:
    Quote What if that's exactly what it is: a purge of police officers who are not toeing the line of "shoot first and won't have to bother asking questions", are considered traitors... deserters... etc... you know, mafia/Skull & Bones/masonic style... all the while adding some more fuel to the smoldering civil braziers...
    You mean like that which has just gone down in Turkey? Amazing thing coincidence, isn't it?
    [...]
    ... put that together with post # 23 and this post (<---) and maybe there is a world wide "coup" happening...

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    [...]
    The thing that nobody wants to say, as it reveals the actual existence of fully blown wide spread secret societies. Openly reveals it, excepting..... the knowledge of the below statistics. It exposes the actual grease of function & motion - the actual levers.

It is said that: One in every six police officers in the west is a Freemason. which means that ....probably ..almost all western police chiefs are Freemasons. Probably most to all judges are affiliated. The BAR. Lawyers. etc.

This bears the appearance of being practically a 100% freemasonry oriented purge. If not, most definitely centered around the activities and nesting areas of Freemasons, in one way or another.

[...]

We can also see (in the case of further musing and logical deduction) that major conflicts and issues (as opposed to the minor warlord 'outbreaks' here and there) on this planet are definitely associated with secret societies.

Quote "Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of somebody, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it." --Woodrow Wilson
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (18th July 2016), giovonni (18th July 2016), Michelle Marie (18th July 2016), ZooLife (20th July 2016)

16. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Baton Rouge police shooter identified as frmr marine Gavin Long

Published on 18 Jul 2016

Three police officers are confirmed dead in the U.S. city of Baton Rouge - the
    gunman has been identified as a former marine. State authorities say he
    ambushed officers - and specifically sought out police. The gunman posted
    this clip online ahead of the killings.

RT LIVE http://rt.com/on-air

==============================================
    ==============================================

BBC

Baton Rouge shootings: Gunman's videos show anger at police

2 hours ago
    From the section US & Canada

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-36822618

Gavin Eugene Long Baton Rouge Cop killer Talks about Houston killings

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFWAI-b4fqY

published 17 July 2016
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 18th July 2016 at 17:25.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

giovonni (18th July 2016), Nasu (18th July 2016), Sophocles (18th July 2016), ZooLife (20th July 2016)

18. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,286 times in 818 posts

From what I’ve seen and experienced… there is a big divide between the police and certain ethnic communities. All of this chaos is the results of unaccountability, and a lack of respect for life.
    After seeing all of the previous crimes committed by police officers (and caught on film) …I knew there would be some kind of retaliation if these heinous acts done by law enforcement officers didn’t meet swift and fair justice. Shuffling of the feet caused this… and more will soon follow if we all don’t acknowledge what is really at play here.

False Flag? Perhaps. But if WE THE PEOPLE fail to seek a remedy…don’t expect anything to get better if you’re depending on your government to solve this. It's gotten this bad because of our lack of concern and activism. It can get worse...and it will until WE decide to stop it.

Truthfully speaking...How else will this end? Godspeed to all the activists!

Peace
    --
    Humans created so much wonder through their division, just imagine what they can do through Unity...

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Peace of Mind For This Post:

Cidersomerset (19th July 2016), giovonni (20th July 2016), Michelle Marie (18th July 2016), ZooLife (20th July 2016)

20. Link to Post #31
    Argentina Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,523 times in 661 posts

I've noticed they mentioned an AR15 (again). Whenever I hear that then I know the shooting is 99% bull. The AR's will be the first ones to be banned VERY SOON.

21. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Its not only in the US shootings and killings are happening a
    couple articles as I'm browsing the head lines , this on top
    of Turkey , Nice ,Germany and all the other on going warzones.

The UK shootings are rare and it looks like a domestic tragedy.

==================================================

'Religious' radicals attack police station in Almaty, Kazakhstan, kill at least 4

Published on 18 Jul 2016

Three policemen, one civilian were killed, and several others were injured following
    an attack on a police station in Almaty, Kazakhstan’s largest city, the country's
    interior ministry said. One of the attackers has been detained.

Strolling with assault rifle: Suspected gunman in Kazakhstan police killing caught on camera

Published on 19 Jul 2016
    Footage released Monday shows one of the suspected assailants who is believed to
    have gunned down at least three police officers and two civilians in Kazakhstan's
    largest city of Almaty, Monday. The man was caught on camera walking down the
    street with a rifle in broad daylight.

COURTESY: RT's RUPTLY video agency, NO RE-UPLOAD, NO REUSE -
    FOR LICENSING, PLEASE, CONTACT http://ruptly.tv
    RT LIVE http://rt.com/on-air

=================================================
    =================================================

Spalding shooting: Three members of family killed

Three members of a family have been killed in a shooting
    near a swimming pool in Lincolnshire.

The BBC understands Lance Hart, 57, his wife Claire Hart,
    50, and their daughter Charlotte Hart, 19, were killed in
    the shooting in Spalding.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36834293
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 20th July 2016 at 06:04.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

giovonni (20th July 2016), ZooLife (20th July 2016)

23. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

David commenting on the wider current situation From Brisbane 20 /7 /16

Chaos And Fear: The Currency of Control - The David Icke Videocast/Podcast Trailer

By Jaymie on 21 July 2016 GMT

Published on 20 Jul 2016
    All David's Books Now Available Here http://www.DavidIckeStore.com

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

giovonni (23rd July 2016)

25. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

I know there are various reasons for the recent shootings, racism , corruption ,
    militarization from the many vets of the various recent wars , terror threat etc...
    But an interesting aspect is from this article....

Atlanta mayor rejects demand to end Israel police training

By David on 23 July 2016 GMT The Police State

‘Atlanta Mayor Kasim Reed rejected a demand from groups affiliated with the movement
    for Black lives to halt Israel’s training relationship with local police departments.

Following a resurgence of street protests over the gruesome police slayings of Alton Sterling
    and Philando Castile, two Black men killed on film in Louisiana and Minnesota, Reed held a
    meeting with a collective of protesters calling themselves #ATLisREADY to discuss their list
    of demands.

The first demand calls for “a complete overhaul of Atlanta Police Department’s (APD) training
    institutions,” including “a termination to APD’s involvement in the Georgia International Law
    Enforcement Exchange (GILEE) program, that trains our officers in Apartheid Israel.”’

Read more: Atlanta mayor rejects demand to end Israel police training

https://electronicintifada.net/blogs...0522-299185473

====================================================

In Light of Recent Attacks on Police, White House Considers Re-Militarization of
    American Cops

By David on 23 July 2016 GMT The Police State

In Light of Recent Attacks on Police, White House Considers Re-Militarization of
    American Cops

Claire Bernish July 22, 2016

‘Reactionary politics and legislation put us on hamster wheels guaranteeing a
    number of issues will never change, and militarized, brutal policing marks a prime
    example of this problem — particularly now, following a smattering of attacks on
    officers in Dallas and elsewhere.

In a reactionary response to several shootings of officers, Pres. Obama now plans
    to review — and potentially repeal — the May 2015 ban on police obtaining military
    surplus equipment like riot gear, explosives, armored vehicles, grenade launchers,
    bayonets, and more.’

Read more: In Light of Recent Attacks on Police, White House Considers Re-
    Militarization of American Cops

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/pol...a-white-house/
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 23rd July 2016 at 09:05.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

giovonni (23rd July 2016)

27. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

terror/Suicide by Pharma .......

Baton Rouge police shooter was prescribed mind-altering drugs for PTSD

By David on 28 July 2016 GMT

NATURAL NEWS.....

Baton Rouge police shooter was prescribed mind-altering drugs for PTSD

Wednesday, July 27, 2016 by: L.J. Devon, Staff Writer
    Tags: Gavin Long, psychotropic drugs, behavioral changes

‘The murderous rampage that recently took place in Baton Rouge, Louisiana,
    where three officers were gunned down, was triggered by swift, violent, chemical
    changes in the shooter’s brain. After the rampage, investigators learned that the
    shooter, Gavin Long, was taking multiple mind-altering prescription drugs to cope
    with PTSD. The scene played out in horror. The drugs drove him over the brink,
    subduing his mind and propelling him toward senseless rage.’

Baton Rouge killer took Lunesta and Ativan, psychotropic pharmaceuticals tied to
    homicidal ideation.Gavin Long was an honorably discharged Marine, but the medical
    care he received was not honorable in any way. Gavin Long got no real help for his
    PTSD. Instead, he was subjected to the violent side effects of the prescription
    psychotropic drugs, Lunesta and Ativan. This is one of the ways America's veterans
    and soldiers are being destroyed from the inside out. They are not given real time
    to cope, reflect and heal from the sights and harsh realities of war. They are quickly
    turned into subjects of medical experimentation when they get home, as mind altering
    drugs continue punishing their brains on a chemical level.

Read more: Baton Rouge police shooter was prescribed mind-altering drugs for PTSD
    http://www.naturalnews.com/054796_Ga...l_changes.html
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 29th July 2016 at 20:30.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

giovonni (31st July 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2