+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Is anyone else upset that the ET/Alien presence/obsession is giving us a false sense of hope?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,088 times in 155 posts

Default Is anyone else upset that the ET/Alien presence/obsession is giving us a false sense of hope?

I have always looked at the ET phenomenon with the pretense that: "if they are making their presence known to us, then they must be helping with a soft-disclosure of some kind" and "we won't get to a world war because they will use nukes and ETs hate nukes" or "the status quo can't survive and there will be a disclosure of ETs" and "they will just BE here at some point and everything will be OK"

I caught myself admitting entirely to this belief system this afternoon and thought about how absurd it really is. Who knows what is going on there.

Albeit, they may be here to help enhance the process of our evolution & awareness, we cannot just relax and let this sh*t tobaggon take its due course.

For many here, this is no revelation, but I feel really good to purge myself of this belief system this afternoon. Feeling a little more actionable.

To echo Giovanni yesterday: My personal quest and mission (of the Ufology circus world) has led and now allows me to honestly conclude - that we are what we seek.

Thanks for the catalyst Gio!

2. The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to NeedleThreader For This Post:

6pounder (21st July 2016), Agape (21st July 2016), Antihero (20th July 2016), Baby Steps (21st July 2016), betoobig (20th July 2016), Bill Ryan (20th July 2016), Billy Vasiliadis (21st July 2016), BMJ (21st July 2016), Daniel Duxfield (21st July 2016), DeDukshyn (20th July 2016), drneglector (21st July 2016), EFO (21st July 2016), Fellow Aspirant (23rd July 2016), Gaia (21st July 2016), ghostrider (21st July 2016), giovonni (21st July 2016), Inversion (21st July 2016), kirolak (21st July 2016), marique3652 (20th July 2016), Michelle Marie (21st July 2016), mojo (20th July 2016), Nan (21st July 2016), Nasu (21st July 2016), rgray222 (22nd July 2016), Shannon (21st July 2016), Star Mariner (21st July 2016), Sunny-side-up (21st July 2016), ulli (21st July 2016), william r sanford72 (21st July 2016), Wind (21st July 2016), Yetti (20th July 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,749 times in 1,651 posts

Default Re: Is anyone else upset that the ET/Alien presence/obsession is giving us a false sense of hope?

Hope, dangerous word.
    Awareness much better, things are unfolding.
    I like to add to Gio's, not add it is really the same thing diferent words: "we are disclousure" from Kerry.
    Much love
    honoring White Feather: SHIFT HAPPENED

4. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

Baby Steps (21st July 2016), BMJ (21st July 2016), drneglector (21st July 2016), EFO (21st July 2016), ExomatrixTV (20th July 2016), Gaia (21st July 2016), Inversion (21st July 2016), kirolak (21st July 2016), marique3652 (20th July 2016), Michelle Marie (21st July 2016), mojo (20th July 2016), Nasu (21st July 2016), NeedleThreader (21st July 2016), raff (21st July 2016), Shannon (21st July 2016), Star Mariner (21st July 2016), Sunny-side-up (21st July 2016), ulli (21st July 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member wondering's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Is anyone else upset that the ET/Alien presence/obsession is giving us a false sense of hope?

When I read things like this, i.e., credibly expressing doubt as to what the ET role is or will be in Disclosure, I come to the confirmation, to myself, that regardless of what will or won't happen, how it does or does not occur, I'm doing what seems right to me to do right now. "Taking care of business" to the best of my ability, and that is enough. It's got to be enough, and I feel nothing more could be asked of me, or of any of us. I love the line from The Secret Life of Bees that says "we are enough". Cool! 😍😍😍

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to wondering For This Post:

Baby Steps (21st July 2016), betoobig (20th July 2016), EFO (21st July 2016), Gaia (21st July 2016), kirolak (21st July 2016), marique3652 (20th July 2016), Michelle Marie (21st July 2016), mojo (20th July 2016), Nasu (21st July 2016), NeedleThreader (21st July 2016), raff (21st July 2016), sheme (21st July 2016), Sunny-side-up (21st July 2016), william r sanford72 (21st July 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,522 times in 1,255 posts

Hope implies wishful thinking... so does faith. Faith can be blind, but it doesn't have to be

I have faith that God would choose good instead of evil

I'd never trust an alien either. Guess I'm kinda racist

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

betoobig (20th July 2016), EFO (21st July 2016), Gaia (21st July 2016), Inversion (21st July 2016), Michelle Marie (21st July 2016), mojo (20th July 2016), NancyV (21st July 2016), NeedleThreader (21st July 2016), Shannon (21st July 2016), Sunny-side-up (21st July 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

The point is simple, disclousure , which is us, amplifies collective conciousness... Thus awakening more people to our cocreational power and unfolding real good change (allready happening)... Now if we add free energy to the formula...
    We are what it takes.
    Much love

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

EFO (21st July 2016), Gaia (21st July 2016), Inversion (21st July 2016), kirolak (21st July 2016), Michelle Marie (21st July 2016), mojo (20th July 2016), Nasu (21st July 2016), NeedleThreader (21st July 2016), raff (21st July 2016), Sunny-side-up (21st July 2016), wondering (21st July 2016), Yetti (21st July 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 31,913 times in 6,893 posts

I'm tired of the always hard drawn distinction between what "must be" "aliens" in our past and the various beings (including humans) who were earlier participants in the "human" project on planet earth.

We used to call the beings that were with us, "Gods" -- even the original biblical texts constantly referred to "gods" (plural) but has been edited to obfuscate the existence of the beings by replacing those texts with a reference to a singular God, with meaning inherently change to mean "source" and rid the interpretable meaning from the texts to hide that there were indeed many "gods" throughout almost all ancient human times.

Fast forward to present day and now, as the obfuscated "gods" samples of extreme intelligence, understanding and engineering continue to persist through the religious obfuscation, they are now referred to as "aliens" - made popular by the TV show "Ancient Aliens".

There was once a "Golden Age" on earth, just before the legendary "Fall of Man", where humans and these other beings worked together to maximize the potential of the human project.

Humans had a great part in the participation of this project, until it was later deemed, or accepted that the "Fall" would have to be an integral part of the continuation of the human project. (basically, interlopers (likely the Annunaki), interfered, the project was given to them after a bit of warring, to allow humans to grow and learn to address issues on their own. A bit like kicking your kid out of the house to get himself some real life skills - sure they'll mess up some, maybe be taken advantage of, but there's no replacement for experience. This experience is being added to the human collective subconsciousness, and will be ours to utilize once we re-learn how to properly connect to our "higher" selves.

So I am a bit tired of everything not understood being labelled as "caused by Aliens" and the persistent veiling of humanity's true past, information which will trigger a memory of where we need to be going - which threatens the plans of the various fallen beings, who wish to keep its continuance to extend their "selfish play" in the realms of material.

Addition:

I guess I sidestepped the OP topic a little for my rant, But to comment on that, yes, just another play on "saviour" mentality. The only way the "other" beings will get directly involved is if the human project is in danger of expiring altogether; we have to continue to evolve and grow on our own. Many "higher" and/or "benevolent" beings do incarnate into human form to support humanity (as do some to oppose the progress), but they are then forced to succumb to the force of materialization, individual ego of the mind, and the "fall" (we are still in the fallen state completely), as we all do - so the influence is limited. That said, malevolent beings seem to have a much higher level of technology to assist them, dammit, not to mention they seemed to have retained the ancient knowledge. No matter, humans can counter all that if they just learn Love - real Love - not the pretend stuff we name with the same name.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 21st July 2016 at 23:42. Reason: grammar mostly, plus the addition
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

betoobig (21st July 2016), EFO (21st July 2016), Gaia (21st July 2016), mojo (20th July 2016), NeedleThreader (21st July 2016), raff (21st July 2016), Shannon (21st July 2016), Star Mariner (21st July 2016), william r sanford72 (21st July 2016), wondering (21st July 2016)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Ok Betoobig, the crisis we face is more on the level of the justice system, so to have a balanced sosciety, rather than economic or energetic, I'm not saying they are not important just take as an example: how do you feel nowadays? , isn't true that the sense of insecurity roams your brain? that you do not feel safe withthe abuse of power of the cabal, and nobody looks to accountable for it? the first though that cross your mind is: what are we going to do in such a situation. I firmly believe that is a dark agenda trying to desestabilize the system at the point of no return so they can control by force without the opposition of the masses tired of such a caos. Just a point of view :-)
    And you are right ! all this is possitive in the way that helps to awake more and more the people.
    Going back to the primary point, yes I'm tired of hear this and that about the ET"S and nothing happens. LOVE.
    Last edited by Yetti; 21st July 2016 at 00:27.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Yetti For This Post:

betoobig (21st July 2016), Daniel Duxfield (21st July 2016), EFO (21st July 2016), mojo (21st July 2016), NeedleThreader (21st July 2016), Shannon (21st July 2016), wondering (21st July 2016)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,572 times in 6,628 posts

The message the ETs have been trying to teach us, through the personalities of Enoch, Elijah, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Imannuel, Muhammad, and now Beam is inside each human being is an immortal spirit that does not die nor sleep in the deepest sleep, it records thoughts actions and feelings and tells the human being if his / her thoughts are correct if he / she has learned to pay attention to it. .. there are creational laws and it is up to each person to learn how to think correctly, and strive to evolve to a higher way of being. .. ultimately you are responsible for you... e must learn to live in peace... for if be we can't find peace among ourselves, we will never be allowed to venture out into the cosmos. ..
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

betoobig (21st July 2016), EFO (21st July 2016), mojo (21st July 2016), Nasu (21st July 2016), NeedleThreader (21st July 2016), Shannon (21st July 2016), william r sanford72 (21st July 2016), wondering (21st July 2016)

17. Link to Post #9
    New Zealand Avalon Member Daniel Duxfield's Avatar
    Thanks

I have a few thoughts having read through the whole thread.

I've been a somewhat passive observer of what's being going on for sometime and through my meditations have attempted to make contact, or at least say "I'm here". As yet to no avail, or no real "in your face contact" that I know of.

As a student of history I know that all things must be taken with some aspect of doubt, it is through this lens with which I view all the ET related information. I would like to say though, that if the ET's are there watching, listening and waiting for "us" to make the right moves to free ourselves, they are playing a dangerous game with our fate. And I say this; they may have their "prime directive" of sorts, akin to non interference, to which I say bull sh*t. Why do I say that?
    well, consider that we are oppressed by a terrestrial or not race of beings who are far more advanced than ourselves; the Draco. How do we fight that? With wishful thinking and good intentions? Hell no! The Draco and their minions are actively trying to kill us!
    So where are our so called "allies", offering us tech, intel and strategies to fight the enemy openly? When each one of us says to the universe, "I am ready, use me to fight the enemy" where are the Sphere Being Alliance, the Pleiadians, the Andromedans, the myriad Galactic Councils?
    They hide behind their few whistle blowers and channels? How convenient for them. What about the rest of us?

If they want "soldiers on the ground" to effect change, they should come to each and everyone of us who has put their hand up in willingness to join the fight. And I don't mean to take me away in my sleep and use my soul as some kind of super soldier (as I feel they have been doing with me lately). I mean, engage me on a one to one basis, train me, put me where I will do the most damage to the enemy.

If the information we are getting is correct, we are in a hot war now, a shooting war and the hiding and the secrecy needs to end on their part.
    So in effect, I'm calling them ALL out. Time to put your money where your mouth is off-worlders. Because if we are so important to you then you need to step up and stop hiding.

(I bet I'll catch hell for posting this. But being blunt is the best way forward)
    I could be a Reptilian Starseed, I don't really know. Though I could be.
    I know I'm here to help, but not like the tax department. I don't want your money

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Daniel Duxfield For This Post:

betoobig (21st July 2016), Biff (21st July 2016), BMJ (21st July 2016), KiwiElf (21st July 2016), Michelle Marie (21st July 2016), mojo (21st July 2016), NeedleThreader (21st July 2016), Shannon (21st July 2016), Star Tsar (21st July 2016), william r sanford72 (21st July 2016), wondering (21st July 2016)

19. Link to Post #10
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Daniel Duxfield (here)
    I have a few thoughts having read through the whole thread.

I've been a somewhat passive observer of what's being going on for sometime and through my meditations have attempted to make contact, or at least say "I'm here". As yet to no avail, or no real "in your face contact" that I know of.

As a student of history I know that all things must be taken with some aspect of doubt, it is through this lens with which I view all the ET related information. I would like to say though, that if the ET's are there watching, listening and waiting for "us" to make the right moves to free ourselves, they are playing a dangerous game with our fate. And I say this; they may have their "prime directive" of sorts, akin to non interference, to which I say bull sh*t. Why do I say that?
    well, consider that we are oppressed by a terrestrial or not race of beings who are far more advanced than ourselves; the Draco. How do we fight that? With wishful thinking and good intentions? Hell no! The Draco and their minions are actively trying to kill us!
    So where are our so called "allies", offering us tech, intel and strategies to fight the enemy openly? When each one of us says to the universe, "I am ready, use me to fight the enemy" where are the Sphere Being Alliance, the Pleiadians, the Andromedans, the myriad Galactic Councils?
    They hide behind their few whistle blowers and channels? How convenient for them. What about the rest of us?

If they want "soldiers on the ground" to effect change, they should come to each and everyone of us who has put their hand up in willingness to join the fight. And I don't mean to take me away in my sleep and use my soul as some kind of super soldier (as I feel they have been doing with me lately). I mean, engage me on a one to one basis, train me, put me where I will do the most damage to the enemy.

If the information we are getting is correct, we are in a hot war now, a shooting war and the hiding and the secrecy needs to end on their part.
    So in effect, I'm calling them ALL out. Time to put your money where your mouth is off-worlders. Because if we are so important to you then you need to step up and stop hiding.

(I bet I'll catch hell for posting this. But being blunt is the best way forward)
    As I understand it we experiencing this human perspective (not including those of nefarious intent) are the benevolent task force sent to transform this process. It is not for outsiders or "aliens" to do but us living a physical life. With heart, body and mind create a world of joy and peace and plenty. There are those who wish to divert that and even derail but we are the creators and it is our choices that count. What we must be cautious of is the dissempowering and twisted element as well as the crap we've inherited that seeks to posses and feed off of us. Knowledge is power but we musnt lose site of what we each uniquely intended to do here and share with the collective. We each of us do make a difference and our hearts joy imo is utmost. We don't need outsiders for that and any who understand that wouldn't need to be seen or heard otherwise than help from behind the scenes where necessary to support or protect when needed or asked.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to raff For This Post:

betoobig (21st July 2016), Billy Vasiliadis (21st July 2016), EFO (21st July 2016), KiwiElf (21st July 2016), Michelle Marie (21st July 2016), mojo (21st July 2016), NeedleThreader (21st July 2016), wondering (21st July 2016)

21. Link to Post #11
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,691 posts

You're not being blunt Daniel,... you're being honest - cheers!

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,153 times in 320 posts

any information like any other 'unknown' out there is third or second hand at best. perhaps we really can only "believe" in first hand information taking into account that the information stream between our sensory receptors and the consciousness isnt intercepted on the way. but yeah to take things into account and build your own range of possibilities is ok i guess as long as it gets proven or disproven in future. NeedleThreader, dont be upset, maybe within this current lifetime you'll prove yourself otherwise again while keeping an open non-naive mind..

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Morbid For This Post:

betoobig (21st July 2016), EFO (21st July 2016), Gaia (21st July 2016), mojo (21st July 2016), NeedleThreader (21st July 2016), Shannon (22nd July 2016), wondering (21st July 2016)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,859 times in 1,483 posts

They really are there, and they really are watching. But Humans beings must be the architects of their own destiny; they must be the ones responsible for their mental advancement and spiritual growth. The reason ETs do not show themselves openly, offering irrefutable proof of their existence, is that it would obviously bypass our sovereignty, our right to free will and self-determination. It would be counter, therefore, to natural law.

To be confronted with the indisputable reality of extra-terrestrial life would prove to be the most awesome transition in human evolution. This knowledge, I believe, would serve as the catalyst for a fundamental shift in worldwide consciousness. This is what TPTB do not want, and are fighting. This is one reason why there hasn't been disclosure.

Because it would be the most important shift in the entire evolutionary process, elevating human kind to a cosmic level of existence. I believe the ETs do want this to happen. But for them to overtly activate this shift themselves, by landing on the Whitehouse lawn for example, or coming down to 'fix' all our problems, is interference of the worse, most criminal kind, and it would completely defeat the object of the exercise (for us) – which is, essentially, Free Will and self-determination. We get to choose our own reality: to love or to hate, advance or regress, believe or not believe. This is free will in a nutshell.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

25. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Star Mariner For This Post:

betoobig (21st July 2016), Daozen (23rd July 2016), DeDukshyn (21st July 2016), EFO (21st July 2016), Gaia (21st July 2016), KiwiElf (25th July 2016), Michelle Marie (21st July 2016), mojo (21st July 2016), NeedleThreader (21st July 2016), raff (21st July 2016), Shannon (22nd July 2016), Star Tsar (21st July 2016), william r sanford72 (21st July 2016), wondering (21st July 2016)

26. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member wondering's Avatar
    Thanks

👏👏👏👏. Well said, Star Mariner!

27. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to wondering For This Post:

betoobig (21st July 2016), EFO (21st July 2016), Michelle Marie (21st July 2016), mojo (21st July 2016), NeedleThreader (21st July 2016), raff (21st July 2016), Shannon (22nd July 2016), Star Mariner (22nd July 2016)

28. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,088 times in 155 posts

I feel a little vulnerable today after this, but much clearer about my mission here. Much more actionable.

They are most certainly here and cannot interfere. You are all right about that.

Thanks for all the input I needed the posts this morning.

29. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to NeedleThreader For This Post:

betoobig (21st July 2016), BMJ (21st July 2016), EFO (21st July 2016), Gaia (21st July 2016), Michelle Marie (21st July 2016), mojo (21st July 2016), raff (21st July 2016), Shannon (22nd July 2016), wondering (21st July 2016)

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,950 times in 3,270 posts

co-create what, how and when you won't. (Richard Alan Miller RAM, has the key and approach to take)

Be positive and just experience.

The Disclosure issue is neither her nor there.
    Mentioned in this post things like: Clean-new energies that could clean this planet up and give it/us a bright future is one thing to wan't for. Energies of such scope to that would bring SiFi, Black-Opps as we call them into open reality and get rid of the Oil-barons/controllers/dinosaurs.
    We would then be flying with ET on his/her own terms (Not just the few as is now, so called ELITES).
    They/us have it all already, get it out into our reality is where our desires need to go.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

betoobig (21st July 2016), mojo (21st July 2016), NeedleThreader (22nd July 2016), Shannon (22nd July 2016), william r sanford72 (21st July 2016)

32. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,326 times in 815 posts

Quote Posted by NeedleThreader (here)
    I have always looked at the ET phenomenon with the pretense that: "if they are making their presence known to us, then they must be helping with a soft-disclosure of some kind" and "we won't get to a world war because they will use nukes and ETs hate nukes" or "the status quo can't survive and there will be a disclosure of ETs" and "they will just BE here at some point and everything will be OK"

I caught myself admitting entirely to this belief system this afternoon and thought about how absurd it really is. Who knows what is going on there.

Albeit, they may be here to help enhance the process of our evolution & awareness, we cannot just relax and let this sh*t tobaggon take its due course.

For many here, this is no revelation, but I feel really good to purge myself of this belief system this afternoon. Feeling a little more actionable.

To echo Giovanni yesterday: My personal quest and mission (of the Ufology circus world) has led and now allows me to honestly conclude - that we are what we seek.

Thanks for the catalyst Gio!
    IEBE's was here way before our actual human civilization,are and will be here way after actual human civilization (if we not paying much attention to some details in our planetary life) watching "us" and through their presence they always tried to enhance our consciousness through our evolution up to that point of which they will really show themselves in their hole splendor,despite prime directive or free will,which at that point will be non sense.

This is not a belief system/matrix or whatever want to name it as we understand it as other belief systems and for some of us is an every day fact,so usual just like news on TV (if you turn on the TV you see the news, if not,not).I take my example:How many times should I open a new thread and describe every night with clear sky occurrences,their behavior or other "anomalies" that I don't understand them,but I know that is their form of manifestation in a way that I could at least describe it?Perhaps two-three times a week.For me...and my wife is simple as that - they are part of our every day life in a way or an other. Its like the title of this thread.

This is disclosure,not what officials want to "present " us and beetoobig is right as many others on forum.We have to disclose what we encounter.Only here on Avalon have so many descriptions of all kind of encounters that I think that are more than what Dr. Greer have.
    And some of them are indeed interesting (take as example Agape or mojo or KiwiElf or Star Mariner and many others,they know who they are).We have so much to tell.We have to do it.

Replying to thread's question,my answer is no.False hopes or any kind of hopes are created with a purpose,depending the case or perspective.If we take that the IEBEs are here,in a form/dimension or an other,as simple as is,that's no kind of flag.If we complicating this,yes we can create "hopes".

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

betoobig (21st July 2016), mojo (21st July 2016), NeedleThreader (22nd July 2016), raff (21st July 2016)

34. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,633 times in 4,016 posts

While skywatching last night received 100% confirmation. Yet totally understand frustration... my personal is not based on whether other people believe or not but wishing to understand more deeply after 7 years of amazing encounters but yet not understanding fully or not able to hear them or communicate to an understanding level.

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

betoobig (21st July 2016), EFO (21st July 2016), NeedleThreader (22nd July 2016), raff (22nd July 2016), Sunny-side-up (21st July 2016)

36. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,326 times in 815 posts

Quote but wishing to understand more deeply ... amazing encounters but yet not understanding fully or not able to hear them or communicate to an understanding level.
    Very well said.

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

betoobig (21st July 2016), mojo (21st July 2016), NeedleThreader (22nd July 2016), raff (22nd July 2016)

38. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

All we need is in ourselfs that is why they fear us, TPUTB, we can not fight at their level... Let's see who has the biggest weapon, no.
    The real ground battle is everyone of us, it is individual fight but will bring collective change.
    Be kind no matter what and take every single decision based on love, not fear. Only ego fears death!
    Just do net feed them.
    We had many chances before, i tell you this the last one and i am in a positive timeline. Feel free to join.
    I know there is much turmoil, but i tell you there has allways been, now we get to see it live!
    Lots of dark stuff is going to merge and be seen, keep strong.
    Heads and hearts up!
    Love you all

39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

EFO (21st July 2016), mojo (21st July 2016), NeedleThreader (22nd July 2016), raff (22nd July 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast