+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Is anyone else upset that the ET/Alien presence/obsession is giving us a false sense of hope?

1. Link to Post #21
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,572 times in 1,716 posts

Default Re: Is anyone else upset that the ET/Alien presence/obsession is giving us a false sense of hope?

Quote Be kind no matter what and take every single decision based on love, not fear. Only ego fears death!
    Just do net feed them.
    Very well said betoobig,that's the main and most important idea.

Quote Be positive and just experience.
    I'm mostly neutral and sometimes positive Sunny-side-up,but experience remains.

Quote This knowledge, I believe, would serve as the catalyst for a fundamental shift in worldwide consciousness.
    Very well thought Star Mariner.I'm asking you:Do you want a catalyst place for this knowledge?I want it.

Quote Knowledge is power but we musnt lose site of what we each uniquely intended to do here and share with the collective.
    raff ,let's try it push this forward.

Quote up to each person to learn how to think correctly, and strive to evolve to a higher way of being. .. ultimately you are responsible for you... e must learn to live in peace...
    IEBEs being here for a long time,learned us,more or less,to evolve and they are responsible of all of us,but we didn't yet learned to live in peace.We still have a long way to this,but it can be shortened ghostrider.

Quote ... all this is possitive in the way that helps to awake more and more the people. ...I'm tired of hear this and that about the ET"S and nothing happens. ...
    Yetti,perhaps our brain is not well prepared for a such "meeting".Try thinking in other way,perhaps a neutral way.

Quote No matter, humans can counter all that if they just learn Love - real Love - not the pretend stuff we name with the same name.
    Yes DeDukshyn,that real Love that we cannot explain it in words and is way beyond our imagination,but sometime we can sense a tiny part of it.

So,do WE start the REAL disclosure or we have to wait?

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

betoobig (22nd July 2016), DeDukshyn (21st July 2016), giovonni (22nd July 2016), Michelle Marie (21st July 2016), mojo (21st July 2016), NeedleThreader (22nd July 2016), raff (22nd July 2016), Shannon (22nd July 2016)

3. Link to Post #22
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Default Re: Is anyone else upset that the ET/Alien presence/obsession is giving us a false sense of hope?

will share this here ...

Quote Posted by giovonni (here)
    Note he will be celebrating his 64th birthday on July 22 ....

From James Gilliland ...

Quote ECETI Update July 21, 2016

Today is my Fathers birthday. He is no longer with us in the physical but spiritually he never left overseeing on high from the 6th Dimension. He was a walking Buddha a grand example of fatherhood. His last words were, “Beam me up.” I was with him in his passing and found it odd he would say, “Beam me Up as his last words.” I walked outside looked up and there was a beautiful turquoise light ship hovering over the house. Heaven has many mansions, many dimensions and we often return to our Star Families. His was the Orion Council of Light. I can see now why he was my father. What is interesting is my birthday is the 22nd, we are a day apart plus a few years. If anyone ever asked me where I acquired my bad humor, I would have to give him credit. I just thought it was fitting to honor him this day. He is with me in spirit as I am writing this letter.

On with the update. We are getting bombarded with new energies. Not only are we moving through a highly energized place in space, the sun is reacting to these energies. There are solar storms in process, massive coronal holes and incoming flares. The 11th dimensional ships are using these energies as part of the awakening and healing process along with the beautiful many Saints, Sages, and Star Nations. It is a natural evolution and the timing is ripe for the sh!t. It is said there will be wars and rumors of wars. The tyrants are rising, revealing themselves and their agendas in total ignorance of these greater forces. They don’t know why their plans keep falling apart yet they and their agendas are not frequency specific to the plans on high. Their efforts are like that of a bat flying frantically in circles trying to block the sun. Bats are not equipped to fly in the sunlight nor are the tyrants to continue their agendas in the days to come. The eagles are observing on high flowing with the process. My suggestion is avoid the bat_hit crazy people during this process. There will be a lot of people having extreme difficulties adapting to these new energies.

“Without being fully grounded in Universal Law, being service oriented with ones own personal God/Creator/Spirit connection and knowing how to maintain your center with loving detachment it is going to be extremely difficult to get through these times.”

This brings us to another topic. The UFO community and the missing element to contact. I will tell you this from the ultra dimensional perspective. They do not care if you prove they exist. They do not care if your government acknowledges their existence. Those in the know and in the loop in government know they exist. They know very little about the higher dimensional beings. Why, Because they have not risen to the occasion. This includes a large portion of the ufo community. They are stuck in the nuts and bolts, black projects, abductions, and have fallen prey to the greys, reptilians and serpent beings, “archons”. If you knew how many people on the highest levels are planned opposition and open gates to low level contacts most would loose their cookies. Yet in revealing this information one comes under attack by the very people their intentions are to free. Seriously where is the love? The higher dimensional beings hang out in the frequencies of love, joy, bliss, and service to others. The intellectual programs will never be successful in contacting the benevolent, spiritually and technologically advanced beings because they cannot jump the gap. It is through the heart contact is made. Your soul sits right next to the heart and it is the connector to your multidimensional self. There is no purposeful good in participating in these rigid, militaristic, mental programs. They are inspired by archonic forces eventually leading one down a very dark path. We receive people all the time at ECETI with cords, implants, attachments, etc. who have taken these paths. It creates a lot of extra work for us and derails ones soul evolution. Yet addressing this we get the smug, spiritual ego programs boasting they are beyond any negativity and darkness. Guess who gave you that program? It is extremely irresponsible to teach this nonsense and the ones teaching it are most likely influenced by the archons. To be enlightened is to be in knowledge of both sides of the coin, no half truths. Self Mastery means one has to maintain their own self authority set boundaries, learn to heal unseen negative influences and develop their own inner sensitivity using discernment in every situation. Regardless of the fame and the name. It does not matter if I am right or wrong in this matter. As the new energies continue to come in you will see exactly who these people are, their real agendas and who they serve. I know this is not a touchy feely message, there are others to give you those, this is a get on with your Self Mastery message. Make your own personal God/Spirit/Creator connection. Do not give your power away. On your path to enlightenment the Masters, Saints , Sages, and benevolent spiritually and technologically advanced Off Worlders and Ultra Dimensionals will find you. It is all connected. You might even see a Gnome, Fairy or Sasquatch along the way. There are some great Self Mastery workshiops coming up check out www.privateinvitationeceti.com.

James Gilliland
    www.eceti.org
    www.bbsradio.com
    Also check out the new ECETI Stargate the official channel on youtube.

4. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

Maybe the incarnated "aliens" in human bodies are coordinating with off-worlders as they re-open and use telepathic abilities. Maybe there is a divine plan and it is unfolding stealthily and strategically.

I've seen positive signs. I'm doing my best to wake up and "be the changed" to create a better world. I envision peace and prosperity for all and a brother-sisterhood of humanity as well as benevalant whole organic sustainability for all.

I could just be the ultimate optimist. Faith is believing in what is hoped for as being already present...regardless of evidence to the contrary. Can an awakened empowered conscious creator make a difference?

Maybe I'm an embodied alien. There have been signs to my consciousness. I'm appalled at the barbarians on this planet. However, I feel like my life has purpose and again, I can just do my best in each moment.

Anybody else feel like they might be alien to this planet and to the shenanigans that go on? We can overcome.

Maybe the connection is more inner than outer. Maybe the disclosure is as well...on an individual basis as we are ready or as according to our soul's contract.

Just pondering...
    MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

5. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

betoobig (22nd July 2016), Daozen (23rd July 2016), DeDukshyn (22nd July 2016), EFO (22nd July 2016), giovonni (22nd July 2016), Mark (Star Mariner) (22nd July 2016), NeedleThreader (22nd July 2016), raff (22nd July 2016), Shannon (22nd July 2016), Sunny-side-up (22nd July 2016), william r sanford72 (22nd July 2016)

6. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,006 times in 1,797 posts

will share this here ...

Note he will be celebrating his 64th birthday on July 22 ....

From James Gilliland ...

Quote ECETI Update July 21, 2016

Today is my Fathers birthday. He is no longer with us in the physical but spiritually he never left overseeing on high from the 6th Dimension. He was a walking Buddha a grand example of fatherhood. His last words were, “Beam me up.” I was with him in his passing and found it odd he would say, “Beam me Up as his last words.” I walked outside looked up and there was a beautiful turquoise light ship hovering over the house. Heaven has many mansions, many dimensions and we often return to our Star Families. His was the Orion Council of Light. I can see now why he was my father. What is interesting is my birthday is the 22nd, we are a day apart plus a few years. If anyone ever asked me where I acquired my bad humor, I would have to give him credit. I just thought it was fitting to honor him this day. He is with me in spirit as I am writing this letter.

On with the update. We are getting bombarded with new energies. Not only are we moving through a highly energized place in space, the sun is reacting to these energies. There are solar storms in process, massive coronal holes and incoming flares. The 11th dimensional ships are using these energies as part of the awakening and healing process along with the beautiful many Saints, Sages, and Star Nations. It is a natural evolution and the timing is ripe for the sh!t. It is said there will be wars and rumors of wars. The tyrants are rising, revealing themselves and their agendas in total ignorance of these greater forces. They don’t know why their plans keep falling apart yet they and their agendas are not frequency specific to the plans on high. Their efforts are like that of a bat flying frantically in circles trying to block the sun. Bats are not equipped to fly in the sunlight nor are the tyrants to continue their agendas in the days to come. The eagles are observing on high flowing with the process. My suggestion is avoid the bat_hit crazy people during this process. There will be a lot of people having extreme difficulties adapting to these new energies.

“Without being fully grounded in Universal Law, being service oriented with ones own personal God/Creator/Spirit connection and knowing how to maintain your center with loving detachment it is going to be extremely difficult to get through these times.”

This brings us to another topic. The UFO community and the missing element to contact. I will tell you this from the ultra dimensional perspective. They do not care if you prove they exist. They do not care if your government acknowledges their existence. Those in the know and in the loop in government know they exist. They know very little about the higher dimensional beings. Why, Because they have not risen to the occasion. This includes a large portion of the ufo community. They are stuck in the nuts and bolts, black projects, abductions, and have fallen prey to the greys, reptilians and serpent beings, “archons”. If you knew how many people on the highest levels are planned opposition and open gates to low level contacts most would loose their cookies. Yet in revealing this information one comes under attack by the very people their intentions are to free. Seriously where is the love? The higher dimensional beings hang out in the frequencies of love, joy, bliss, and service to others. The intellectual programs will never be successful in contacting the benevolent, spiritually and technologically advanced beings because they cannot jump the gap. It is through the heart contact is made. Your soul sits right next to the heart and it is the connector to your multidimensional self. There is no purposeful good in participating in these rigid, militaristic, mental programs. They are inspired by archonic forces eventually leading one down a very dark path. We receive people all the time at ECETI with cords, implants, attachments, etc. who have taken these paths. It creates a lot of extra work for us and derails ones soul evolution. Yet addressing this we get the smug, spiritual ego programs boasting they are beyond any negativity and darkness. Guess who gave you that program? It is extremely irresponsible to teach this nonsense and the ones teaching it are most likely influenced by the archons. To be enlightened is to be in knowledge of both sides of the coin, no half truths. Self Mastery means one has to maintain their own self authority set boundaries, learn to heal unseen negative influences and develop their own inner sensitivity using discernment in every situation. Regardless of the fame and the name. It does not matter if I am right or wrong in this matter. As the new energies continue to come in you will see exactly who these people are, their real agendas and who they serve. I know this is not a touchy feely message, there are others to give you those, this is a get on with your Self Mastery message. Make your own personal God/Spirit/Creator connection. Do not give your power away. On your path to enlightenment the Masters, Saints , Sages, and benevolent spiritually and technologically advanced Off Worlders and Ultra Dimensionals will find you. It is all connected. You might even see a Gnome, Fairy or Sasquatch along the way. There are some great Self Mastery workshiops coming up check out www.privateinvitationeceti.com.

James Gilliland
    www.eceti.org
    www.bbsradio.com
    Also check out the new ECETI Stargate the official channel on youtube.
    I want to read this again and again.... Heads up !!
    Be openhearted.
    Thanks Gio
    Juan
    honoring White Feather: SHIFT HAPPENED

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

EFO (22nd July 2016), NeedleThreader (18th September 2016), Shannon (22nd July 2016)

8. Link to Post #25
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,572 times in 1,716 posts

Quote ...I will tell you this from the ultra dimensional perspective. They do not care if you prove they exist. They do not care if your government acknowledges their existence. ... The higher dimensional beings hang out in the frequencies of love, joy, bliss, and service to others. ... It is through the heart contact is made. ... To be enlightened is to be in knowledge of both sides of the coin
    and
    Quote ...using these energies as part of the awakening and healing process... It is a natural evolution and the timing is ripe for the sh!t. ... My suggestion is avoid the bat_hit crazy people during this process. There will be a lot of people having extreme difficulties adapting to these new energies.
    I'm speechless giovonni.1000 thanks for these words.Please send all my best wishes from a remote village from Romania to Mr. Gilliland.Many thanks.

Sincerely,
    Adrian

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

betoobig (22nd July 2016), Shannon (22nd July 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2