+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How Do We Recognise, and Respond To, the Reptilian Possessed and Hybrids?

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,593 times in 941 posts

Default How Do We Recognise, and Respond To, the Reptilian Possessed and Hybrids?

G'day All,

Following a recent post from amor, here, on the thread "Queen Admits She Is "Not Human", the topic took an interesting turn, and one which I consider to deserve a thread of its own.

Just how do we know when we are in the company of someone who is either possessed by a reptile, or a Human/reptile hybrid, and how should we behave toward them?

Here is a short YT clip, around 7:00 minutes worth, which runs through a document which also appears below.

The following is a list of traits supposedly somewhat peculiar to these beings:

Source: understandingeveil.com

The following is a list of characteristics regularly manifested by the reptilian possessed or reptilian hybrid (Those sharing equal amounts of human and reptilian DNA). These “people” are not rare, and in fact, humans with very little reptilian DNA are becoming exceedingly rare. (A recent series on the History Channel did a good job of explaining the interbreeding with humans that aliens have done for thousands of years.)

These individuals are also called Snake People and the Serpent Seed.

1) If questioned they respond to only that which they choose to respond to or not at all. This is very easily recognizable in e-mail communications.

2) They are expert manipulators. They often leave out crucial information rather than lie outright because then they can come back and appear to be blameless later on.

3) They are highly sexual, because they are energy vampires and sex is one of the easiest ways to harvest the human energy field. (They were often hybridized through incest, which is a whole other and very extensive topic.)

4) If left without spiritual healing they grow up to become pedophiles, as are Reptilians within their own species.

5) They are compartmentalized. They do not want the people they know to meet each other. They split off people and groups so that they can present differently to different people.

6) They are greed-based. They value money above all things. (Remember, sex and money are both generated from the 2nd chakra).

7) They are experts at projecting. Whatever they are, they accuse others of being/doing.ie. If they are having an affair they will accuse their partner of having an affair. For this reason, people who are in relationships with Reptilians often feel crazy.

8) They are emotionless, even robotic. Their facial expressions are plastic and often cold. They are, however, masters of mimicry so they know what they are supposed to be feeling or what real human beings feel, so they will make believe they are feeling real emotions, including fake crying. They harvest the human energy field by making those around them upset/angry/afraid/sad. They almost appear high in these situations as they get to vicariously feel instead of experiencing only their natural numbed state.

9) They use mind control to get what they want and to control all situations. People obey them and they are highly magnetic. They are programmed that those who can discern them must be destroyed, hence those who know the truth about them are in grave danger.

10) They often choose to be vegetarians. When they consume meat they exude a foul body odor. (This begins to occur as full Reptilian possession occurs.)

11) They have a heavy, musky odor to begin with. Some humans find it sexually stimulating or attractive.

12) They are cruel and care about no one and will do anything to get their way.

13) While found in all walks of life, they are most prevalent in positions of power and control: police officers, administrators, bankers, attorneys/judges, school administrators and often teachers, clergy (where there is hierarchy) and politicians. They are also found wherever children are, as children provide a pure food source (energy) for them and can be used as bait to lure and destroy light being parents. Look for fully incorporated demons/reptilians as court-appointed custody evaluators, teachers, coaches, principals, club leaders, church youth group leaders, pastors, etc. These inhabited people are often magnetic, charming, and beloved by their unconscious communities. Reports of abuse are denied and covered. The recent exposure of the pedophile at Penn State is typical of the millions of occupied individuals who interface with innocent human children all over the planet.

14) Both males and females are highly misogynistic.

15) They are extremely dangerous. Psychology has attempted to understand this phenomenon by using the labels of narcissism, sociopath and psychopath to explain their inhuman tendencies.

16) They do not like the sun and prefer cold, dark rooms. They overheat easily and will wear sunglasses indoors and sit in the shade on outdoor patios and beaches.

17) They are hierarchical and seek positions within hierarchy where power and control can be increasingly exerted as they are promoted. They are obedient to corrupt authority and are mechanically unquestioning of those above themselves in the hierarchy.

18) Related to #16 above, they have a “hive mentality”. They cannot function alone. They prefer work settings where they operate in networks such as government agencies, the military, and legal systems. They will always outnumber their victims.

19) They despise True Light Beings and feel intensely superior to humans whom they view only as a food source, breeding vessel and slave force. The hatred they feel is palpable.

20) When enraged, they will involuntarily shapeshift. This may be experienced as a momentary flash of green skin or scales or claws, often leaving the viewer disbelieving what they saw.

21) They are duplicitous, and regardless of all attempts to point out their contradictions, they appear unphased. They know the majority of the population is under mind control and so they will appeal to factions of polarized interests without any concern for their own blatant incongruities.

22) They have an aversion to water, especially seawater. Anyone who craves being in the ocean and who loves taking baths over showers would be very unlikely to possess much Reptilian DNA.

23) They ascend to worldly power and wealth quickly despite obvious deficits of low or moderate intellect, average or below-average appearance, unremarkable education, common skills, etc. We all know people like this and it is most noticeable in politicians.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just as that list concluded, we do all know people like that, and from personal experience, I am able to attest to their powers, even though, at the time, I neither recognised them for what they truly were, and could only adopt the 'ignore them and they'll go away' approach.

So, for the benefit of all who may read this thread, how do you recognise these individuals, and just as importantly, how have you dealt with them?

Your personal experiences would be of great benefit, as there are many who could learn from them, myself included, as the 'ignore them and they'll go away' approach is not recommended!

Know thine enemy!

Thanks,

Tony.
    Last edited by Heyoka_11; 21st July 2016 at 14:54.

2. Link to Post #2
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,663 times in 1,521 posts

Default Re: How Do We Recognise, and Respond To, the Reptilian Possessed and Hybrids?

There's a reptilian mind-control grid operating here, I just perceive different levels of mind control within people. The ones more vulnerable to the control are the following:

- People who seem to be less clear about basic morals - cool things are more important
    - People who have had great loss but have not found solace or derived comfort from some kind of spiritual belief system
    - People who are vulnerable to addictions, often retaining high functionality within the addiction
    - People who had childhood trauma of suffering.
    - People who buy into organized religion-hook, line & sinker. Often they then get into a sin/guilt/redemption cycle.

Ones who get overtly attacked are those with mental illness. I had a schizophrenic friend with a brain injury. Someone or something was trying to get him to do acts of terror. He was saved by his religion.

The more mind controlled ones are more accepting of the paradigm existing today. They say that humans are inherently evil & depraved, so war and killing are just a fact of life. Some that one meets just love status and hierarchy, that love is then picked up by said hierarchy, that welcomes them in.

Kerry Cassidy says we are all carrying various ET DNA, so I wonder whether the grid is constantly trying to activate or bring to the fore this PART OF ALL OF US.

Amongst our extensive 'junk' DNA are God-like potentials, we can work on accessing this instead.

It is my view that this grid can be resisted or dismantled. There is better tech than Reptilian.

http://in5d.com/a-reptilian-contact-experience/

Quote A Reptilian Contact Experience

by Dr. Cha~zay,
    I’ve had three year death experiences at ages 5, 15 and 25 (am 47 now), and life has hardly been happening entirely on this realm.
    More and more alien species have been showing up in our galaxy and ships are stationed everywhere in our Universe, as if to prepare for a spectacle. Some to help, some to harvest souls, lots of souls, and others to learn.
    A couple of years ago I visited a 500 year old church with a friend in Switzerland.
    As soon as I opened the door a pretty big T-rex-ish looking reptilian was standing in the corner by what I clearly saw to be used as a sacrificial stone tablet used for blood sacrifices by the priests. The reptile saw that I saw him and I asked him telepathically why he was there. In an instant he showed me a weave or net of sorts, that was spanning across the entire planet approximately 5-7 feet above the ground.
    The web looked very distorted and tacky, as if a spider’s web had been destroyed again and again and the spider tried to repair the net but unsuccessfully. The weave would touch the ground where there was no human and hover above the head approximately one foot. There is another net outside of the atmosphere that is beautiful looking and in rainbow colors. Somehow these two nets have something to do with each other. One for destruction, one for order?
    My friend by this time, severely uncomfortable, started to tip toe down the aisle, even though we were in the church alone, when the reptile turned his head towards him and I immediately knew that he was going to ‘rip’ his energy field and place a deposit of some kind.
    The reptile explained that by opening the energy fields of humans they were depositing resonances that would later get activated; so humans became the carriers of their signal, like cell towers.
    He explained that they seek out churches because this was a place where people’s guards were down the most as they came to ask for forgiveness and hope for better lives, leaving them in a surrendered, and perfectly vulnerable space for them to draw energy and deposit their ‘signal.’
    He explained that when enough humans carried these ‘tunes’ to their parts of the world the weave would eventually be strong enough, at which point a massive signal would activate the weave and destroy the electric signature of the human mind. I had this nauseating feeling that people would be electrocuted from within by these signals.
    The “go ahead” for this signal I somehow felt would be coming from a second ocean beneath our Pacific Ocean bed, somewhere between New Zealand and the South of Chile.
    He also showed me a huge, huge volcano underneath that second ocean bed that is active and from what I can tell, will be the thing used to crack the second ocean bed just enough for the toxic water to leak into our regular ocean. He also showed me earthquakes getting launched up the Pacific rim as a result of this massive volcano cracking the second ocean bed, which is initiated by them.
    I was able to project a golden shield around my friend, to my surprise as I had never seen that happening before, and his signal bounced off this shield.
    My friend, however, knowing nothing of what was happening, became increasingly nauseated but didn’t know why.
    I asked the lizard why he wasn’t “depositing” on me and he said:
    “We’re not allowed to touch you.”
    But he didn’t say why except for a split second I saw this golden bubble around me, about a foot out, and inside of it this hugely complex machinery that looked like the inside of a cockpit, all in holographic format.
    A gremlin looking thing jumped towards me and bounced off as soon as he hit this golden bubble. I have no clue what this shield is, who I am (in this vision) and what all these ‘controls’ inside this one-person ‘ship’ are supposed to be for. I do feel protected however, I just would like to know why and how so I can help extend this shield to others.
    There are many of these visions, also of what’s to come, and I’m not quite sure where to go with them as they obviously can’t be proven.
    Generally speaking I don’t do research because my inner visions are enough for me to go about my day and do my work. However, this new, snow-white lizard Being with millions of hexagonal rainbow colored scales on his skin and golden glowing eyes showed up and he kept appearing again and again but with no message.
    I decided to get to the bottom of who he is to get his message, which is what brought me to you.
    I read energy and your work reads quite truthful, which is oh-so-rare as you can imagine, which is why I rarely do research anymore on these topics. Too many airy fairy wanna-be light workers.
    But I wanted to share this with you, in case you find value in it.
    Last edited by Baby Steps; 21st July 2016 at 14:23.
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

3. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

3(C)+me (23rd July 2016), BMJ (22nd July 2016), Cidersomerset (21st July 2016), Daozen (21st July 2016), Debra (21st July 2016), Heyoka_11 (21st July 2016), hm337 (5th November 2021), Michelle Marie (21st July 2016), quiltinggrandma (22nd July 2016), Shannon (23rd July 2016), sijohn (21st July 2016), Star Tsar (21st July 2016)

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Default Re: How Do We Recognise, and Respond To, the Reptilian Possessed and Hybrids?

Hi Tony a couple of serious posts from my reptilian thread. I know I joke
    about them sometimes but it is an important subject and as far as I can
    tell they exist and have interacted with us and our ancestors forever.....

There is a humanoid reptilian species that has lived amongst us for thousands of
    years. I came across this information from the thousands of hours of Bobs shows
    over the past 7/8 years. Bob is in his early 90's as bright as a button and comes
    from an illuminati and intelligence background and has communicated with pychics,
    non physical and many high up people in his intel days including participating in the
    media cover up in the aftermath of the JFK murder. A fascinating person imo , but
    I don't expect you to believe you will have to research that yourselve......

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lemurians | Lizard People

The Lemurians are a humanoid species that have more reptilian traits and have
    been here for a long time co existing and mingling among humans right up to
    today. They came from Lemuria which is two galaxies from Andromada.They
    originally made there home in the Easter Island area and the moai are possibly
    depicting them ?. These are not the Reptilians/ Archons that David and others are
    talking about , just an alien species co existing with us.

There has been found a second type of statue on Easter Island that looks
    more human. There is a legend of two tribes living on the Island , the long
    ears and the short ears.

Tukuturi, an unusual bearded kneeling moai ◆Easter Island

===================================================

The session does branch out to 'Watchers' and other topics....

Payday

Bob Dobbs’ private session 267, 24 August 2010.

Labels: Bob Dobbs’ Private Sessions, iON

Listen ......I mp3 from on link below.....

http://ionandbob.blogspot.co.uk/2013...rd-people.html

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1058065
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 21st July 2016 at 15:35.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Baby Steps (21st July 2016), Debra (21st July 2016), quiltinggrandma (22nd July 2016), Shannon (23rd July 2016), sijohn (21st July 2016)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Scientific Proof David Icke Was Right About the Reptilians?

Published on 12 Dec 2013

There is a whole body of scientific literature that PROVES humans have reptilian
    biological influences in our bodies and brains. Does this confirm David's theory...?

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1058051

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Baby Steps (21st July 2016), Debra (21st July 2016), Ecnal61 (21st July 2016), Heyoka_11 (21st July 2016), quiltinggrandma (22nd July 2016), Shannon (23rd July 2016), Star Tsar (21st July 2016)

8. Link to Post #5
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

I don't have much experience researching this topic so pardon my ignorance, however I have researched Psychopathy and in the process I came across a new term coined by a man Harry Bethel. He calls them "monobeings".

Now I do not endorse this site, but it may be worth a look.

http://thechildrenofthecovenant.com/...are-not-human/

He is confident an MRI done by a trained professional can determine "psychopathy".

This man also claims to have "saw an angel". Maybe it was an angel, maybe it wasn't, but sure does make me skeptical.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Heyoka_11 (21st July 2016), quiltinggrandma (22nd July 2016), Star Tsar (21st July 2016)

10. Link to Post #6
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,663 times in 1,521 posts

Recent shopping trip-
    gets kids involved in broadband marketing, the child stands in front of the machine and lines up the image 'REPTILIAN OVERLAY' - so you choose what kind of scales or protrusions you want, then you get a nice picture to take home!
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

3(C)+me (23rd July 2016), Cidersomerset (22nd July 2016), Heyoka_11 (21st July 2016), quiltinggrandma (22nd July 2016), Star Tsar (21st July 2016)

12. Link to Post #7
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Thumbs up Re: How Do We Recognise, and Respond To, the Reptilian Possessed and Hybrids?

With all this talk of "Hybrids"...
    Let's not forget us "Humans" have a Reptilian underlay!
    A small fact which I feel is to easily forgotten. (Which I have just noted that Babysteps has made the same point opps )
    Last edited by Star Tsar; 21st July 2016 at 21:47.
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Baby Steps (22nd July 2016), Cidersomerset (22nd July 2016), Foxie Loxie (22nd July 2016), Heyoka_11 (21st July 2016), quiltinggrandma (22nd July 2016)

14. Link to Post #8
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Baby Steps (here)
    There's a reptilian mind-control grid operating here... The ones more vulnerable to the control are the following: - People who are vulnerable to addictions
    That Baby Steps, is a fact!

I have had two beers sat in the fridge for over six months now, and I just leave them there (good ones too...what a waste). Alcohol can open a doorway in the head, and in my case, in marches a dark force that can, and has, tried to scare the living daylights out of me. Worse than that actually, but I'll save that.

Ones who get overtly attacked are those with mental illness. I had a schizophrenic friend with a brain injury. Someone or something was trying to get him to do acts of terror. He was saved by his religion.
    Picking on the most vulnerable: that takes real courage doesn't it? One of my Brothers has schizophrenia, and twice was driven to attempt suicide, and twice he failed. He was saved by "religion " as well, though in his case it was his own. Mainstream science would have us believe that delusions of religious grandeur are common in such cases, but falls typically short of offering so much as an attempt to explain why.

It is my view that this grid can be resisted or dismantled. There is better tech than Reptilian.
    That grid can be resisted, most assuredly, and in time, it will be dismantled.

Thanks too for the account by Dr. Cha~zay, That was a fascinating read.

Best Wishes,

Tony.

15. Link to Post #9
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Quote Posted by Heyoka_11 (here)
    Picking on the most vulnerable: that takes real courage doesn't it? One of my Brothers has schizophrenia, and twice was driven to attempt suicide, and twice he failed. He was saved by "religion " as well, though in his case it was his own. Mainstream science would have us believe that delusions of religious grandeur are common in such cases, but falls typically short of offering so much as an attempt to explain why.

That grid can be resisted, most assuredly, and in time, it will be dismantled.
    How awful. My brother, same thing except has not tried to kill self (yet). If I had thoughts like his, I might consider it..... (shame on me!) he's really brave I think

I know it can be resisted. I had to put my faith in God, I really had "no choice" because that's how awful it was. I once told my brother to ask God for help, because I just didn't know how... he thought he began hearing God then, and of course I'm dubious. Whatever works, I think it's a really personal thing for some

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Cidersomerset (22nd July 2016), Foxie Loxie (22nd July 2016), Heyoka_11 (22nd July 2016), quiltinggrandma (22nd July 2016)

17. Link to Post #10
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by petra (here)
    Whatever works, I think it's a really personal thing for some
    Hi Petra,

Sorry to hear of your Brother. Heaven knows I know what it can do to a family.

To suggest that it is a personal thing for some is quite an under statement. Often, do to a fried frontal cortex, they are unable to separate fact from fiction: dreams from "reality", and they find themselves trapped in their own thoughts, which they are unable to make any sense of. This leaves them incapable to relate to others in anything other than a totally self-centred manner. This is not to say that they are all raging narcissists (though my Brother is one), bu their every thought revolves around themselves. Who can blame them for that?

Wishing you well,

Tony.
    Last edited by Heyoka_11; 22nd July 2016 at 17:22.

18. Link to Post #11
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Symptoms of Reptilian Attempts at Possession

G'day All,

I found the following list, once again, at understandingevil.com

I had originally intended
    to delete the reference to Denver, Colorado, but having previously read of this supposed phenomena, I decided to leave it as is. The subject of Denver may warrant further investigation, as there is a wealth of information on the subject.

Please note (as the author has mentioned in his final bullet-point) that all of the following symptoms may well have an organic cause, so please consult a medical practitioner before concluding that you have a genuine case of attempted possession.

Thanks,

Tony.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Reptilians regularly and increasingly possess humans.They have no right to legitimate incarnation on this planet, so they oust sacred human souls and steal viable bodies. Beware of anyone that has any positive spin on reptilians. They are agents of the antichrist and serve their demonic handlers. In parts of the world (ie., Denver, Colorado) a large percentage of the population is possessed by reptilians. They also move from one body to another and so are in effect contagious.
    Symptoms that you are under assault by reptilians include the following:
    1. Cold chills or the feeling of being often cold when others around you are not.
    2. Extreme and sudden grogginess/ dopiness/drowsiness.
    3. Mental confusion/inability to concentrate or maintain complex thought.
    4. Extreme chest pain. Squeezing of the heart. Mimics heart attack over and over again with no medical cause.
    5. Numbness in face and extremities.
    6. Eye twitching or pain.
    7. Violent sneezing, which has no resemblance to allergic/normal sneezing. (This is actually the body’s attempt to rid itself of the alien presence.)
    8. Migraines (with sensitivity to light and sound/nausea)
    9. Hearing of another voice or voices (always with a sinister message ie. “I hate you.” A message that is uncharacteristic and unfamiliar to the victim.)
    10. Uncharacteristic rage
    11. Chronic depression
    12. Suicidal feelings and thoughts (When the soul is putting up a long and strong fight, the entity urges the person to kill themselves.)
    13. Electronic interference with computers, phones, etc.
    14. Tinny static during phone conversations.
    15. Foul taste in the mouth
    16. Unexplained muscle spasms and sharp, often random, pains
    17. Abandonment by former friends and family (The other person is “thought-seeded” (registered trademark) to leave the person who is afflicted or given the message to harm the individual.)
    18. Interrupted sleep, particularly around 3 A.M.
    19. Feelings of sudden and unexpected terror.
    20. Panic attacks (especially when pursuing your divine destiny)
    21. Feeling of always being watched/monitored
    22. “Brain-splitting” (registered trademark) This is a term I have coined for the sensation mentally of the soul’s own voice battling with the programmed or intrusive reptilian voice. Probably indicates a brain implant and the timing of the symptom represents an attempt to stop the person from following a “divine light impulse” (God-given)( registered trademark) This may also indicate an attempt to induce schizophrenia, which is always reptilian-caused
    23. Short-term memory loss. This makes life difficult. It also may indicate an attempt to induce Alzheimer’s Disease, which is always reptilian-caused.
    24. Bouts of extreme fatigue, maybe especially upon waking. As if the life force is being sucked out of you (It is.) Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, in most cases, is likely reptilian interference.
    25. Note: Most, if not all of the above, may be attributed to other organic causes. Please start with an in-depth physical exam from a medical professional. After that the symptoms are best interpreted by a spiritual expert (see the list of recommended healers) as a cluster of symptoms. They also will be concomitant with an assault on the lifestyle and present in advanced beings of light, as those pose the most threat to the reptilian agenda.

19. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Thanks, Tony.....I am very thankful that the situation I have been dealing with for over 30 years was, quite literally, taken out of my hands. I'm sure my "guides" will guide the situation if I am supposed to get back into it! I have had some supernatural things happen down through my life before I was even aware of all that is going on around us! Can't tell you how much I appreciated The List to make me become aware of what has really been going on!

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Baby Steps (22nd July 2016), bettye198 (23rd July 2016), Cidersomerset (22nd July 2016), Heyoka_11 (23rd July 2016)

21. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,025 times in 571 posts

If you have ever been in the health care business, you have probably encountered someone with those symptoms. I know I have. Those characters have resistance and demonic manifests at times while exhibiting other milder symptoms that are unwarranted. Max Spiers said that they love to draw energy from those who are depressed, crying, suicidal. That energy does not equal the child torture fear but it is very sustaining for them. Think about that since we have a nation of people on antidepressants or are wacka doo and do not seek help.
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

22. The Following User Says Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

Heyoka_11 (23rd July 2016)

23. Link to Post #14
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bettye198 (here)
    Think about that since we have a nation of people on antidepressants or are wacka doo and do not seek help.
    Hi bettye198,

Anti-depressants...tell me about it!

I have only witnessed the end-game of these med's on two occasions, but one of them deserves repeating.

I believe that when combined with alcohol, anti-depressants can open the door wide open to possession. Now as to whether that was reptilian possession or demonic in nature, I do not know. All I know is that a Brother's voice suddenly dropped down to baritone, he launched into a violent string of verbal attacks, hitting me with facts that only I knew in an attempt to enrage me, and then tore across my face with his (its) fingernails. Hah! I was to have started a new job the following day, but had to come up with a lame excuse, allowing a week for my face to heal. The next morning, my Brother remembered nothing, and no, he was unable to repeat any of the facts that he (it) knew the night before.

Needless to say, I am very careful when in the company of anyone on anti-depressants these days, with or without alcohol being involved.

I have read of research that was conducted fairly recently, suggesting that these drugs do little more than act as a placebo anyway.

Nuff said, before Heyoka says too much, and puts noses out of joint.

24. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,025 times in 571 posts

We all can think up terrible stories of friends and loved ones who are mentally unbalanced, take the meds and drink. Or forget to take the meds. Either way, you are faced with unsuspecting behavior that becomes something you never dreamed. I have a sister who is in my mind and my other siblings mind, a psychopath, manipulating pathological liar and now has become sociopathic. The family has disassociated from her as she has from us because of her now, criminal behavior. I remember in my studies that once you become this way, and narcissistic, there is no cure or remedy. Every psychologist and psychiatrist will admit it is the worst condition on the planet because the person has to do the changing and they will not. Look at some of our dictators.

I have released the burden of guilt of alienating my sister. I spent 55 yrs nurturing her, loving her but she pushed the last button. I see her as dangerous. I hope you, Heyoka, understand how that relates to your own personal dilemma. God bless and spiritually use every mechanism to be safe.
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

25. The Following User Says Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

Heyoka_11 (26th July 2016)

+ Reply to Thread