+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Potential reason behind the Mandela Effect

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Sirius White's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,539 times in 336 posts

Red face Potential reason behind the Mandela Effect

By now, most of you have probably heard of this bizarre and most strange of effects. First I will list the three main reasons I believe to be possibly behind it, discuss the three points if you wish But I will also re-introduce ideas that were leaked in the 90's and have since gone much further.

But my goal is actually to lead others further on the research and nature of consciousness and time. What exists in academia is not really touching on the most important parts others lesser known have.

1) in our Nexus of time period we live in, timelines our converging. Timeline convergence is also highly dependent on human intention and attention. Essentially the manifestation of reality but it is ALL highly intertwined with time, as I will show you in a bit. Natural cosmic phenomenon

2) Black g0v groups messing with timelines.......this will tie into number three, which I believe to be the most important one. Yes, time travel is real. Yes, many experiments have been carried out, and yes, they have effects even though they aren't supposed to on the original timeline. Those from another timeline CAN affect another (ours) though, and it may be some of us have experienced other timelines and are having the strange spottiness in changes.

3) In the 90's two original interviews were leaked. I am not focusing on the later interviews, which were created by different people, but the original. These interviews depicted some of the most robust, in-depth, logical, spiritual and scientific concepts that had ever graced the internet, especially in the 90's. It spoke of secret gov organizations, and is actually EXTREMELY accurate in many respects and details in regards to how the N$A came to be, and the scenario of alien technology as well as the organizations involved in reverse engineering of the pecking order. This is the original interview before editing: http://www.wingmakers.us/wingmakerso...w/iview1.shtml

It also revealed manifestation of solid objects for the first time in the public domain (which IS real), time travel and much more. In this interviews, it has a couple main foci of interest that was designed to awaken certain people. However one of the main areas of interest is in time travel, what time is, what time has to do with intelligence, what time has to do with manifestation, and time travel itself.

Not simply time travel, how to EDIT, SPLICE, and REPLACE a "memory" with a new one. In these interviews, it is simply known as "BST" or Blank Slate Technology. It is possible one (of many) reasons the interviews happened, was that such a technology should not be in the hands of an elite few without some degree of exposure. In otherwords, yes, it should only be in responsible hands BUT, it is at some level necessary for it to be in the consciousness of mankind, even though it may be written off as a hoax, fiction, or more. There is a GREAT deal that you can learn about reality by understanding how it works.

I will quote the interviews since this is what is out in public domain.

Quote Furthermore, as I tried to explain last evening, there's a considerable difference between time travel and BST
    Physically traveling back, and this technology are two very different things I will speculate on later.

Quote intervention points are co-dependent on both time and space. In other words, BST requires a precise fix on both the time and space coordinates of an event when it was in its conceptual stage -- or the stage that precedes physical manifestation of the event.
    Quote BST is a form of time travel that enables the re-write of history at what are called intervention points. Intervention points are the causal energy centers that create a major event like the break-up of the Soviet Union or the NASA space program.
    It may be that the Mandella effect is an experiment of applied technology, replacement of "memory" in time (which to us is the whole thing), which even though movies and names of famous characters seem like a big deal, they really don't produce ripples in the way of humongous effects like say a nuclear war. It may be an experiment to see the effects it may have on society, memory, recall, and events themselves. The technology is supposed to be for huge intervention points, like lets say break up of Soviet Union, however perhaps smaller intervention points were chosen for experimentation.

Quote may yet require another decade of experimentation before its understanding is sufficient to identify intervention points and time-splice in such a way to minimize undesirable effects."
    One has to wonder about the different methods of experimentation.

Quote "BST is a specific form of time travel. Science fiction treats time travel as something that is relatively easy to design and develop, and relatively one-dimensional.
    Quote the memory implant technology developed can be utilized in conjunction with BST.
    In otherwords, think of time, and manifested events as memories in the mind of something much larger than us. As if the multiverse was also a mind. Memory can be restructured in time-lines, essentially erased and replaced with a new memory.

Quote You see . . . time is not exclusively linear as when it's depicted in a timeline. Time is vertical with every moment in existence stacked upon the next and all coinciding with one another. In other words, time is the collective of all moments of all experience simultaneously existing within non-time, which is usually referred to as eternity.

"Vertical time infers that one can select a moment of experience and use time and space as the portal through which they make their selection real. Once the selection is made, time and space become the continuity factor that changes vertical time into horizontal time or conventional time . . . "

"Vertical time has to do with the simultaneous experience of all time, and horizontal time has to do with the continuity of time in linear, moment-by-moment experiences."
    Think of the quantum wave probability....the idea in quantum mechanics is that particles (like events) exist in multiple probabilities, the very observation of a person, collapses the wave function into particle state. In this case, time is also a series of many probabilities, and it is our observation and actions that collapse vertical into horizontal time, or this sort of multi dimensional many worlds idea into a linear reality we think exists.

Quote "The second technology that is key to BST is the equivalent of a memory implant. They refer to this technology as a Memory Restructure Procedure or MRP. MRP is the technology that allows a memory to be precisely eliminated in the horizontal time sequence and a new memory inserted in its place. The new memory is welded to the existing memory structure of the recipient.

"You see, events -- small and large -- occur from a single thought, which becomes a persistent memory, which in turn, becomes a causal energy center that leads the development and materialization of the thought into reality... into horizontal time. MRP can remove the initial thought and thereby eliminate the persistent memory that causes events to occur.

"The third technology consists of defining the intervention point. In every major decision, there are hundreds if not thousands of intervention points in horizontal time as a thought unfolds and moves through its development phase. However, in vertical time, there is only one intervention point or what we sometimes called the causal seed. In other words, if you can access vertical time intelligence you can identify the intervention point that is the causal seed. This technology identifies the most probable intervention points and ranks their priority. It enables focus of the remaining technologies.

"The fourth technology is related to the third. It's the scenario modeling technology. This technology helps to assess the various intervention points as to their least invasive ripple effects to the recipients. In other words, which intervention point -- if applied to a scenario model -- produces the desired outcome with the least disruption to unrelated events? The scenario modeling technology is a key element of BST because without it, BST could cause significant disruption to a society or entire species.
    While the interviews imply the memory of an individual is the target for restructuring. I believe the real secret is that since the manifest reality is THOUGHT, and all is MIND (as the hermetics and secret societies believed), "memories" in time can be replaced from one to another.

The Mandella effect seems to sort of have this bizzare effect. As if history, or the memory of time was somehow re-written, spliced, or replaced with another. This may all seem nefarious and indication of a sinister conspiracy, since we are so used to assuming everything special projects are doing is evil, but perhaps they are more as relatively harmless experiments or tests, in preparation for something far more important.

According to the interviews, such technology is dangerous and not allowed by the creative intelligence OR more evolved beings who also possess it into the wrong hands. And while I cannot prove this, I tend to agree. So don't go worrying or getting too paranoid. I just found it interesting!

Quote BST requires a suite of interdependent, but discrete technologies that require a developer to apply new theorems, new laws of physics, that have never been discovered before. And then to build this suite of technologies based fundamentally on a new matrix of how the world works . . . it's a daunting task. Everything previously held to be true needs to be destroyed, needs to be re-invented, re-formulated, and then integrated into this new matrix.

"This is the very nature of BST, you start with a blank slate and re-invent, re-formulate, and recreate the consciousness of matter."
    Being able to apply this technology, and actually even understand the science behind it requires a complete re-working of science. The standard model is like basic addition in comparison to their alleged model. It factors in the creative consciousness, the subquantum (vacuum/plenum), the role consciousness plays in the formation of matter, and actually, the ultimate realization that ALL OF REALITY, including the dimensions beyond us, far beyond our universe, is THOUGHT. Hence leading as the interview suggest, to the discovery of "LERM" or the manifestation of reality through an observer.

Thus, as stated in all Three potential reasons, consciousness plays the main role!

Quote if matter ultimately dissolves into octaves of light, and light dissolves into octaves of consciousness, and consciousness dissolves into octaves of reality, then matter, light, consciousness, and reality are all interdependent like an ecosystem. And like an ecosystem, if you change one element you effect the whole. So isolating any of the elements contained within LERM, and changing it, it can change reality. And this is a fundamental construct of BST.
    Time is also connected to general consciousness and information flow, we all know the unconscious is like the superconscious, but why?

Time, Biology and Consciousness

Quote "Few people realize that their conscious mind only processes about 15 bits of information per second of linear time. However, in vertical time, the unconscious mind is processing approximately 70-80 million bits of information. Thus, in normal consciousness, humans are aware of only an infinitesimal amount of the information that is constantly being fed to them at the unconscious level. The technology was designed to reduce the filtering aspects of the conscious mind and enable the higher frequency information packets to be fed to the conscious mind.

"In parallel with this effort, the brain circuitry -- if you will -- is re-wired to handle the higher voltage of the information that is being fed to the consciousness, allowing capabilities like photographic memory and abstract thought to co-exist. These capabilities become the matrix filter that draws from the unconscious repositories the most relevant information at any particular time based on the problem or task at hand."
    Why is this relevant? Most of us live in binary, linear, conscious moment to moment reality. It is just the way our consciousness functions at the conscious level for most of us.

However, I will go ahead and say that anybody can re-train their body/mind, and in fact such a technology doesn't just need physical apparatuses to transport somebody physically. It is actually the equivalent of remote viewing on steroids through time, this means the traveller has to have multi dimensional consciousness, not just through different spaces but in multiple directions of time.

The processing of this information is on multiple levels of manifestation. What do I mean by that? I mean even your body has multiple levels that it exists on. Without detailing them, I will give a quick summary. Besides the biochemical reality of the bodyYou have the electromagnetic and electrostatic qualities of the entire bodies cells. Cells can act as capacitors, hard drives, and exchange information at subliminal, luminal (speed of light), and supra luminal into the scalar range. There are also aspects to biology which exist in the vacuum, or as others have called it the subquantum and/or Etheric. Think of them as templates, or as Colonel Bearden calls them "vacuum engines." All if your body receives instructions from its electromagnetic templates which then receive their instructions from invisible non-linear fields existing beyond the planck scale. Your DNA and cells are like antennaes for countless amount of non linear, and non local information, a gargantuan amount of information streams through them.

Your aura, or biophotonic field can access, read, compute, conjugate and synjugate information far beyond its visible and detectable range. YES, the AURA exists in science even though Academia would never admit it to you.

To add to this you have many brains in your body. Besides the brain(s) inside of your head, you have the GUT mind (and the vagus nerve), the HEART mind (its vast electrical system and its large double cardoid electromagnetic field) , the genetic and cellular mind which extends into the auric intelligence and all its harmonics (layers).

True intelligence is a whole body phenomenon, even the body which extends beyond that which you call biological. It is full integration.

But here's the secret: if you notice this intelligence is NOT just localized in the head, the brain is only a partial part of the decoding of information. MEMORIES too are stored in the holographic field surrounding the body, and the UNIVERSE too, as a MIND consisted of THOUGHT manifest into MATTER, has its MEMORIES stored in invisible "etheric" templates, fields, and patterns that exist in a level of manifestation we could never hope to comprehend with our normal, verbal conscious mind.

So accessing the supra intelligence, the higher levels of manifestation, is a completely NON INTELLECTUAL process. It is GNOSIVE (like GNOSIS), and its language is much different, engaging all senses and senses that we are not familiar with. It is a knowingness of knowingness beyond explanation. It is not binary, sequential or time bound in one direction, but rather quite simultaneous. As all TIME/SPACE, lives, and events truly are.

Being able to extend your fluid intelligence, see probabilities and potentials, and then intentionally choose with FULL awareness will make one a better manifester. It will allow one to guide that sea of information and consciousness into a funnel and direct it where he/she wants.

-----

I hope this has been informative and at the very least interesting! What do you think?
    Reality editing may be alot more complex than it seems. I do not think (in fact I am certain) these interviews are simply hoaxes, but I'd thought I would share a notion of just how this may be possible that already exists in public. Although the REAL science and technology, if it existed, would be far more complex, and far more robust in theory. I shared because I think it is very important to talk about also how important consciousness is in the role of time, timelines, and manifestation since they are all intimately linked. In the future I may post again on how it all connects together.

Perhaps the mandella effect is confirmation that they were successful in development of technology, and while it may seem scary to know this may be in the hands of people/entities in our world- I personally do not see it that way. I also personally feel, intuitively that we have already averted countless crises, cataclysmic, nuclear and otherwise due to such a technology. Also, our awakening and our intentions. As if we were headed to a certain direction, as prophesied and then a small "hiccup" occurred and things began to accelerate very quickly.

Time also feels faster, and less relevant. As the show we call reality gets more and more bizarre. The collective subconscious rearing its head. Can't say it's not an interesting ride eh?

And don't buy the CERN garbage on youtube. Oh and if you are wondering what the Mandela effect is, here is a youtube video. Although I suggest skipping the half talking about CERN and other religious hoopla, unless that's your kind of thing!

Take care
    Last edited by Sirius White; 22nd July 2016 at 10:28.

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Sirius White For This Post:

Awakening2014 (22nd July 2016), BMJ (22nd July 2016), Chris Gilbert (11th August 2016), conk (22nd July 2016), DNA (23rd July 2016), earthadvocate (22nd July 2016), ElfeMya (22nd July 2016), Foxie Loxie (22nd July 2016), gord (22nd July 2016), Inversion (23rd July 2016), Jancy (24th July 2016), Kano (22nd July 2016), Mark (Star Mariner) (22nd July 2016), Savannah (22nd July 2016), sunwings (22nd July 2016), tessfreq (22nd July 2016), TinFoilSuit (10th January 2017), toppy (31st July 2016), wondering (22nd July 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    New Caledonia/ Australia/ Munich, Germany
    Thanks

Default Re: Potential reason behind the Mandela Effect

I believe I have been a target ( and unfortunately a victim ) of BST at least twice in this life. For some reasons I also have a back up system that tells me when I have been wiped out. I have consciousness that some bits are missing and also my brain stops functioning normally after they did it. I also happened to have a scar last time it happened.' rolling eyes'
    And yes, the original was Luke I am your Father.
    WTF ( where is the fruit ? ) ;-)
    Love and Light

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ElfeMya For This Post:

BMJ (22nd July 2016), Inversion (23rd July 2016), Sirius White (23rd July 2016), toppy (31st July 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Reality is only what your brain filters from the download of all the possible realities that you could experience and so call real, so it will jump around and back and forth from
    "Time-to Time"
    Time it's self is a human tool for storing/filling information and experiences.

If your talking 'Time' Ram is a must read

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IcQKV3NGFg
    Quote "TIME TRAVEL is not what people think it is." - Dr RAM.
    Dr Richard Miller has made some recent discoveries regarding the nature of time travel, and maybe how to do it.
    Here, in this excerpt from an interview with Mike Harris, he begins to put these discoveries into words - This will be developed in a forthcoming book. So consider this to be a taste of what he will explain in more detail in that book.
    This is essential for those who feel we are moving beyond 3D, into a 4D or 5D existence.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

gord (22nd July 2016), Inversion (23rd July 2016), toppy (31st July 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Sirius White's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,539 times in 336 posts

i also highly suggest studying Kozrev....

Yes, that's true about reality. But "jumping" isn't supposed to happen in that way, although it sure as hell can. I had many instances of a kid of literally living in a slightly different reality for a day and then waking up with things back to normal. Literally, the door handles would turn the opposite way and other little things. It was quite mind blowing to me at the time but I didn't understand it.

I am talking not just about jumping timelines, which does happen, and perhaps it has to do with the "time" we are in now, the NEXUS of sorts. BUT, it is also possible to "edit" timelines, or edit a memory in the Mind of All. Which is what I brought up because I haven't heard anyone else mention it.
    Last edited by Sirius White; 23rd July 2016 at 01:09.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sirius White For This Post:

Inversion (23rd July 2016), toppy (31st July 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,843 times in 1,692 posts

The motive behind BST was to fend off the Animus who were scheduled to arrive on Earth in 2011. The seven Wingmakers sites according to the story were to conceal the planet possibly in another octave. There's an example in the material of MRP being abused. One of the ACIO's employees had knowledge of the Central Race and they conducted an MRP on her. Later while going through her notes she found she had written Central Race and her memories came back. You can attribute the Mandela Effect to Tesla technology which lead to Project Pegasus and what Andrew Basiago refers to as quantum access. You can also point the finger at the Philadelphia Experiment, Montauk or technology acquired from the Roswell incident.

From Interview 3
    Quote As in the case of the Animus, sparks resourcefulness and innovation in its intended prey.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Pyax (23rd July 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

I have been following the mandela effect with some awe. I am not a very scientific person; I will just write what has happened to me over the last couple of weeks. My washing machine which I bought new five years ago has at the very least a 30 minute cycle. I put the washing in the other day, turned it on, walked into the lounge room then back out past the laundry again. I did not hear it running so I thought maybe it had stopped for some reason or I did not turn it on.

I opened the lid and the washing cycle was finished. I thought to myself that just could not have happened, I only turned it on a few minutes ago, but I just let it pass because my brain couldn't handle any concepts.

Another thing is I have cable and free to air. I was switching through free to air channels a few days ago and I saw that that film (when I saw it the first and only time it was too horrific for me) 8MM with Nicholas Cage was on around 11 or 11.30 p.m.

A couple of days later I was doing the same thing switching through free to air in case there was something I wanted to record.....there it is again, same film at the same time. I know they wouldn't have put this film on twice at the same time within a couple of days, not on free to air.

But I let it go again, as my brain starts to hurt if I think on it too long. But, I am going to keep my eyes on any more of these things.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jancy For This Post:

BMJ (27th July 2016), Inversion (24th July 2016), toppy (31st July 2016)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,743 times in 317 posts

Last edited by TODD & NORA; 19th August 2016 at 23:56.

14. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Jhonie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,347 times in 244 posts

This just happened to me:

This morning my computer died. Totally dead, nothing just a black screen. On my way to Best Buy to get the geeks to fix it there are road work signs, with lots of orange cones saying left lane closed, at the intersection I always take to get to the mall. Bummer, so I get thru that and into Best Buy where I had to make an appointment.

Okay so I get home and wait until time for my appointment. At the same exact intersection there are no road work signs, no lane closed signs or orange cones anywhere. Nada. I get to Best Buy and there is absolutely nothing wrong with my computer at all. What happened? Did I change time lines or what?

Oops,now I remember. I did a spell on my computer that it would work. And as I was sitting waiting for the light to change at the intersection I said out loud that I sure wish this road work wasn't happening.
    Last edited by Jhonie; 29th July 2016 at 03:48.
    Blessed Be to You and Me.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jhonie For This Post:

BMJ (29th July 2016), Inversion (28th July 2016)

16. Link to Post #9
    New Zealand Avalon Member Clarity's Avatar
    Thanks

I have just posted this on another thread but thought it might be relevant here as they have the technology to connect with parallel universes and may be a possible explanation for the Mandela Effect.

The following is a talk given by Dr Geordie Rose founder of D-Wave, the worlds first quantum computer, and is discussed by Wes in chapter 18. I noticed during the talk he appears to change from saying there are currently two D-wave machines working to saying 'there are several of these machines now deployed.'

Dr Ross describes being in the presence of the D-wave computer as 'like standing at the alter of an alien god.' He has three predictions but the most staggering is that by 2028 (only 12 years away) intelligent machines will exist that will surpass humans in every possible way.

It an interesting talk and worth the watch.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Clarity For This Post:

BMJ (29th July 2016), Magnus (21st December 2016)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,398 times in 1,717 posts

Hi Clarity, Carmody discusses this video on the other thread.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1077658
    Last edited by BMJ; 29th July 2016 at 15:00.

+ Reply to Thread