Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Saturn is not as it looks.

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,076 times in 332 posts

Default Saturn is not as it looks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKS2e3-z2js

After watching the video of David Ike, I was very impress to say the least,.
    His explanations about all symbology of about Saturn and the implications on dark conytrol. " EVERYTHING" we know in our day by day reality, is involved more or less, was jawdropping !. Flags, Organizations, churches / religions, politc, music, banks, military, products, You can see the simbols everywhere, and as he explain they are vibrational triggers for our mind , Subconscious mind, so we are bombarded without mercy, so WHAT'S THE ANSWER? it is anything pure left?, or untouch by the dark side in this world? According to this, we are dark side worshipers, in one way or another, even if we are not aware of it......... Any coments .....?

2. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Yetti For This Post:

161803398 (17th July 2016), Ascension (21st July 2016), betoobig (17th July 2016), Chester (18th July 2016), Chip (17th July 2016), Cidersomerset (19th July 2016), Conde (18th July 2016), conk (20th July 2016), DNA (17th July 2016), Ecnal61 (17th July 2016), ElfeMya (17th July 2016), Ernie Nemeth (17th July 2016), Foxie Loxie (17th July 2016), GaelVictor (17th July 2016), genevieve (18th July 2016), Heyoka_11 (17th July 2016), Inversion (17th July 2016), kirolak (17th July 2016), naste.de.lumina (17th July 2016), Sunny (18th July 2016), Sunny-side-up (18th July 2016), toppy (17th July 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Default Re: Saturn is not as it looks.

One of the mysteries of Saturn is it's a failed Sun ... also there along with Jupiter and Neptune to shield the inner planets from wandering asteroids , over the years we have been saved many times...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

betoobig (17th July 2016), Chip (17th July 2016), DNA (17th July 2016), ElfeMya (17th July 2016), Foxie Loxie (17th July 2016), Inversion (17th July 2016), Kryztian (22nd July 2016), Pam (18th July 2016), Pyax (18th July 2016), Reinhard (17th July 2016), Sunny-side-up (18th July 2016), TraineeHuman (17th July 2016), Yetti (18th July 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,593 times in 941 posts

Quote Posted by Yetti (here)
    Any comments .....?
    Yeh, Blown away as well!

You beat me to it Yetti. I watched most of this a couple of days ago, getting as far as the double whack theory. The noise that the Cassini probe recorded when passing Saturn was frightening, to say the least! That permanent, hexagonal break in it's atmosphere at its North pole, the rings, both formed as expressions of the frequencies and information being transmitted. This stuff gives an idea of the extent of the web in which we are in. Just as well we do not need to get caught up in it.

Being aware is the first step in shaking the shackles off.

Tony

6. Link to Post #4
    New Caledonia/ Australia/ Munich, Germany
    Thanks

Listening to the sound recorded there played by David Icke in his show made me sick, deeply depressed and feeling constricted... Was awful. Then I had a meditation/ astral experience with it that left me feeling out of tune and dirty for days. I felt like I had been swimming in an ocean of pure garbage...
    Love and Light

7. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ElfeMya For This Post:

betoobig (17th July 2016), Chip (17th July 2016), Cidersomerset (19th July 2016), DNA (17th July 2016), Enola (18th July 2016), Foxie Loxie (17th July 2016), genevieve (18th July 2016), Heyoka_11 (17th July 2016), sunwings (17th July 2016), toppy (17th July 2016)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,921 times in 4,330 posts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hR1ukYOaT18

Tell me Maynard didn't know what he was talking about back in 2001.
    The guy was a regular with Drunvello Melchezidek in the mid-nineties.
    The song below helps to set up the last few lyrics, which go back to the ancient Greek myth of Saturn devouring his children.
    For me, the illustration given by the ancients, and thus in Maynards song is this.
    Saturn controls time.
    If you look for a depiction of the god Saturn, it is usually of a robed figure with an hour glass.
    This depiction is more readily understood when you look at the myth more closely.
    Saturn used to eat his children in order to prevent them from reaching their totality and thus over throwing him. His wife Gaia gave Saturn a stone to eat in order to prevent the eating of Zeus.
    This illustration helps to show what Saturn does to us. When we are inside Saturn, we are like the stone, slow, heavy and weighed down by time.
    We are all inside of Saturn, when we incarnate on this planet.
    Thus we are alienated from our true selves, a being capable of accessing his full multidimensionality, and in truth having God like abilities.

Also, Saturn seems to be a more ancient God.
    There seems to be a connection to Saturn and the being worshiped in Atlantis known as Belial.
    HP Blavatsky wrote that in ancient times, Moloch was the same thing as Saturn, and these things were also indistinguishable from Baal.
    It is my assertion that Baal is from the Atlantian Belial.
    It is my assertion that the figure worshiped at the Bohemian Grove, "Moloch", is Saturn and or Belial. And I often feel there is an ancient Atlantian connection with the Bohemian Grove.

Remember, there was a large evil faction that lived on Atlantis.
    A faction that believed in creating part human and animal hybrids.
    The Chymeras of old, the minotaur, the Griffin, the mermaid and many others, these Greek myths referred to creations by the sons of Belial on Atlantis, and it appears that they are in midst of doing this again.

Quote "The Grudge"
    Quote Wear the grudge like a crown of negativity.
    Calculate what we will or will not tolerate.
    Desperate to control all and everything.
    Unable to forgive your scarlet lettermen.

Clutch it like a cornerstone. Otherwise it all comes down.
    Justify denials and grip 'em to the lonesome end.
    Terrified of being wrong. Ultimatum prison cell.

Saturn ascends, choose one or ten. Hang on or be humbled again.
    Humbled again.

Saturn ascends, comes round again.
    Saturn ascends, the one, the ten. Ignorant to the damage done.

Wear the grudge like a crown of negativity.

Wear the grudge like a crown. Desperate to control.
    Unable to forgive. And sinking deeper.

Defining, confining, sinking deeper.
    Controlling, defining, and we're sinking deeper.

Saturn comes back around to show you everything
    Let's you choose what you will, will not see and then
    Drags you down like a stone or lifts you up again
    Spits you out like a child, light and innocent.

Saturn comes back around. Lifts you up like a child
    Or drags you down like a stone to
    Consume you till you choose to let this go.
    Choose to let this go.

Give away the stone. Let the oceans take and
    Transmutate this cold and fated anchor.
    Give away the stone. Let the waters kiss and
    Transmutate these leaden grudges into gold.
    Let go.

9. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

betoobig (17th July 2016), Chip (17th July 2016), Cidersomerset (19th July 2016), conk (20th July 2016), danegeroussacredgeometry (18th July 2016), drneglector (17th July 2016), ElfeMya (17th July 2016), etheric underground (17th July 2016), Foxie Loxie (17th July 2016), genevieve (18th July 2016), gord (17th July 2016), Heyoka_11 (17th July 2016), NeedleThreader (17th July 2016), Pyax (18th July 2016), Sierra (18th July 2016), skogvokter (21st November 2016), Sunny-side-up (18th July 2016), TargeT (19th July 2016), toppy (17th July 2016), TraineeHuman (19th July 2016), Tyy1907 (19th July 2016), Yetti (18th July 2016)

10. Link to Post #6
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Great post DNA.

11. Link to Post #7
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,529 times in 1,350 posts

Saturn Trap

Saturn Black Cube Project

ADD:

Colgate Clock facing the Twin Towers during 9/11

Ouroboros. Octagonal like CERN. And we also have the cube next to the 'portal'.

Tesseract - Hypercube

Gotthard tunnel Ritual - CERN
    Last edited by naste.de.lumina; 17th July 2016 at 08:55.

12. Link to Post #8
    New Caledonia/ Australia/ Munich, Germany
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DNA (here)

The song below helps to set up the last few lyrics, which go back to the ancient Greek myth of Saturn devouring his children.
    For me, the illustration given by the ancients, and thus in Maynards song is this.
    Saturn controls time.
    If you look for a depiction of the god Saturn, it is usually of a robed figure with an hour glass.
    This depiction is more readily understood when you look at the myth more closely.
    Saturn used to eat his children in order to prevent them from reaching their totality and thus over throwing him. His wife Gaia gave Saturn a stone to eat in order to prevent the eating of Zeus.
    This illustration helps to show what Saturn does to us. When we are inside Saturn, we are like the stone, slow, heavy and weighed down by time.
    Thus we are alienated from our true selves, a being capable of accessing his full multidimensionality, and in truth having God like abilities.

There seems to be a connection to Saturn and the being worshiped in Atlantis known as Belial.
    HP Blavatsky wrote that in ancient times, Moloch was the same thing as Saturn, and these things were also indistinguishable from Baal.
    It is my assertion that the figure worshiped at the Bohemian Grove, "Moloch", is Saturn and or Belial. And I often feel there is an ancient Atlantian connection with the Bohemian Grove.

The Chymeras of old, the minotaur, the Griffin, the mermaid and many others, these Greek myths referred to creations by the sons of Belial on Atlantis, and it appears that they are in midst of doing this again.

Quote "The Grudge"

Humbled again.

Choose to let this go.

Let go.
    Is that why the water is so important in spiritual process ??? Because it derails the effect of the Saturn Matrix ?
    Love and Light

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ElfeMya For This Post:

Ahnung-quay (18th July 2016), betoobig (17th July 2016), Chip (17th July 2016), Cidersomerset (19th July 2016), DNA (17th July 2016), Foxie Loxie (17th July 2016), Heyoka_11 (17th July 2016), Sunny-side-up (18th July 2016), toppy (18th July 2016)

14. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,921 times in 4,330 posts

Quote Posted by ElfeMya (here)
    Is that why the water is so important in spiritual process ??? Because it derails the effect of the Saturn Matrix ?
    I think Saturn alters time, I think to UFO/Aliens who visit we appear to be locked into slow motion per se. I think for folks who are not living under the same confines as earthers, there is more flexibility with what we consider the stream of time. I'm of the opinion that consciousness can experience multiple manifestations within the many universes princible and consciously decide which universe they will manifest and as a result know with a loose certainty what their future will be. Not because they can foresee it, but because they are able to embody it.
    There is a multidimensional aspect to our being that is our birthright, but we have been cut off from it.
    The effects of Saturn do this.

The best way I've ever been able to communicate this is through a dream I had once.

I had a shared dream with the woman I was living with. An awesome relationship that was not meant to be, very cool about it, no sour grapes. Anyway, in the dream we we're on our way to a rave. We stopped at a convienent store, and while we were there I became lucid and knew I was dreaming. As a result I walked away from my girlfriend and the direction our dream was going. I became fixed on changing the enviornemnt, it was at this time I realized my girlfreind was no longer with me. After having fun doing lucid dreaming stuff I wondered what had happened to my girlfreind. I then focused on where she was and I saw a whole scene unfold. I then saw that when I began lucid dreaming I had detached from her, and in order for her to maintain dream coherancy a doppleganger of myself was created to continue the dream with her. I even think she created it. She created a perfect replica of me.

Now here is the cool part. When I decided to re-enter her dream, I seamlessly entered the doppleganger of myself, and when I did, I then had the memory of everything it had done. I became the doppleganger, and it was no longer her creation it was now me.
    And here is the weird thing, it had acted exactly as I would have acted. The doppleganger was me in every sense of the word while operating as Lisa's boyfriend. And when I entered it, I was in disbelief that it did everything I would have done.

This is what I mean when I say we are capable of experiencing things from multiple points at the same time.
    That's how powerful we are.
    In this dream I was acting independently and with my girlfriend at the same time.

I'm of the opinion, that while not in the influence of Saturn, these things might be possible on a physical level.
    I think this is why we have no real communication with aliens/UFO's, because it is so difficult for them to come down to our level.
    And even for folks who DO have interactions with aliens/UFO's, they often have a hard time coming to grips with what happened, because I think often we are forced to interface multidimensionally due to the circumstance, and we are not capable of accessing those memories when not in that state. Much like it is difficult for us to remember dreams when we awake.

15. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

betoobig (17th July 2016), Chip (17th July 2016), Cidersomerset (19th July 2016), danegeroussacredgeometry (18th July 2016), drneglector (17th July 2016), ElfeMya (17th July 2016), Foxie Loxie (17th July 2016), GaelVictor (17th July 2016), LivioRazlo (17th July 2016), mab777 (18th July 2016), NeedleThreader (17th July 2016), Pyax (18th July 2016), Sunny-side-up (18th July 2016), sunwings (18th July 2016), TargeT (19th July 2016), toppy (18th July 2016)

16. Link to Post #10
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Here is an article from the Australian Daily Mail's science and tech. section, which offers a possible scientific explanation for the Saturnian polar hexagon phenomena. By that I mean that it's the best that science has to offer.

I am by no means attempting to downplay the esoteric or "real world" significance of what has been presented thus far, but rather to balance it. If one is to offer this up to a non-believer, a superficial understanding of the supposed science will help no end.

Well worth a read!

Tony

Has the mystery of Saturn's 20,000 mile wide hexagonal storm been solved? Researchers believe it could be controlled by a giant jet stream.
    • Largest wind system is 2,200 miles wide - this is twice the size of largest hurricane ever recorded on planet Earth
    • Discovery has also led astronomers to calculate how often Saturn rotates for the first timeLargest wind system is 2,200 miles wide - this is twice the size of largest hurricane ever recorded on planet Earth
    • Storm on Saturn's north pole rages with winds of 200mph
    By Mark Prigg
    Published: 08:39 EST, 9 April 2014 | Updated: 23:57 EST, 9 April 2014
    View comments

The bizarre six-sided storm churning Saturn’s north pole has flummoxed astronomers ever since it was first spotted thirty years ago.
    Now, astronomers believe they may have solved one of its biggest mysteries by working out how it operates - and discovering the rotation period of Saturn in the process.
    The giant storm operates rather like the jet stream on Earth they say - explaining why it never appears to move.

Scroll down for video and animations...

The animation above shows a view from directly over Saturn's north pole, keeping up with the rotation of the planet so that all the motion seen on the screen is the motion of the storms inside the hexagon.

SATURN'S HEXAGONAL VORTEX

The mysterious six-sided hexagon on Saturn’s North Pole has long captivated astronomers is thought to be is nearly 20,000 miles (30,000 kilometers).
    The hexagon is made of a band of upper-atmospheric winds which creates its six-sided shape.

A polar cyclone can be seen at its centre.
    First seen by Voyagers 1 and 2 over 30 years ago the hexagon it thought to be fixed with Saturn’s rotation.
    Last year, the Cassini spacecraft provided scientists with the first close-up, visible-light views of a behemoth hurricane swirling within the hexagon.
    Thin, bright clouds at the outer edge of the hurricane were estimated to be travelling at around 330 mph (150 metres per second).

The unusual structure with a hexagonal shape surrounding Saturn's north pole was spotted on the planet for the first time thirty years ago.

The hexagon is a wavy jet stream of 200 mph winds and spans 20,000 miles (30,000 kilometers) across - more than twice the diameter of Earth.

Nothing similar with such a regular geometry had ever been seen on any planet in the Solar System.
    The Planetary Sciences Group has now been able to study and measure the phenomenon and, establish its rotation period, and that of Saturn - the only planet in the Solar System whose rotation time remains unknown.

Researchers found seasonal variations do not affect the hexagon and its jet stream at all, so concluded both are part of an extensive wave, deeply rooted in Saturn's atmosphere.

The UPV/EHU researchers suggest that the hexagon and its stream are the manifestation of a 'Rossby wave' similar to those that form in the mid-latitudes of the earth.

On our planet the jet stream meanders from west to east and brings, associated with it, the system of areas of low pressure and anticyclones which we have been seeing regularly on weather maps.
    On Saturn, a hydrogen gas planet, ten times the size of the Earth, cold in its upper clouds, without a solid surface, and with an atmosphere as deep as that of an ocean, 'the hexagonal wavy motion of the jet stream is expected to be propagated vertically and reveal to us aspects of the planet’s hidden atmosphere,' said Agustín Sánchez-Lavega, Head of the Planetary Sciences research group.

Saturn's storm in action: Scientists have announced a breakthrough in understand how the storm is created

'The movement of the hexagon could therefore be linked to the depths of Saturn, and the rotation period of this structure, which, as we have been able to ascertain, is 10 hours, 39 minutes and 23 seconds, could be that of the planet itself,' he added.

Saturn is the only planet in the Solar System whose rotation period is not yet known.
    Due to the tilt of approximately 27º of the planet Saturn, its polar atmosphere undergoes intense seasonable variations with long polar nights lasting over seven years, followed by a long period of 23 years of variable illumination.

In 1980 and 1981 NASA's Voyager 1 and 2 space probes passed for the first time over the planet Saturn, located 1,500 million km from the Sun.

Among their numerous discoveries they observed a strange, hexagon-shaped structure in the planet’s uppermost clouds surrounding its north pole.

The new analysis allowed astronomers to track the hexagonal storm for the first time to see how it rotated, and work out how it was formed

The hexagon remained virtually static, and images captured by the Voyager probes found that the clouds were moving rapidly inside the hexagon in an enclosed jet stream and were being dragged by winds travelling at over 400 km/h.

Thirty years later –the equivalent of one Saturn year, in other words, the time the planet takes to go all the way around the Sun– and over more than six consecutive years, researchers in the UPV/EHU’s Planetary Sciences Group, in collaboration with astronomers from various countries, were able to observe Saturn's northern polar region in detail once again and confirmed that the hexagon continued in place.

After measuring the positions of the hexagon vertices with great precision, they determined that its movement remains extremely stable, and on the basis of the cloud movements, that the jet stream inside it remains unchanged.

It comes just months after footage captured by the Cassini spacecraft using colour filters, showed researchers a complete view of the top of Saturn for the first time.

‘A hurricane on Earth typically lasts a week, but this has been here for decades - and who knows - maybe centuries,’ said Andrew Ingersoll, at the California Institute of Technology in Pasadena.

This animation above shows a view from directly over the north pole, keeping up with the rotation of the planet so that all the motion seen on the screen is the motion of the storms inside the hexagon.

This older, colour composite image - showing false shades - has been created from raw images taken by Cassini from a distance of 379,268 miles away

Weather patterns on Earth are interrupted when they encounter friction from land forms.

Scientists suspect the stability of the hexagon has something to do with the lack of solid land forms on Saturn, which is essentially a giant ball of gas.
    Better views of the hexagon are available now because the sun began to illuminate its interior in late 2012.

Cassini captured images of the hexagon over a 10-hour time span with high-resolution cameras, giving scientists a good look at the motion of cloud structures within.

saw the storm around the pole, as well as small vortices rotating in the opposite direction of the hexagon.
    Some of the vortices are swept along with the jet stream as if on a racetrack.

The largest of these vortices spans about 2,200 miles (3,500 km), or about twice the size of the largest hurricane recorded on Earth.

The footage captured by the Cassini spacecraft is the first of its kind, using colour filters, to show a complete view of the top of Saturn

Scientists analysed these images in false colour, a rendering method that made it easier to distinguish differences among the types of particles suspended in the atmosphere inside and outside the hexagon.

‘The hexagonal jet stream is acting like a barrier, which results in something like Earth's Antarctic ozone hole.’

The Antarctic ozone hole forms within a region enclosed by a jet stream with similarities to the hexagon.

Wintertime conditions enable ozone-destroying chemical processes to occur and the jet stream prevents a resupply of ozone from the outside.
    At Saturn, large aerosols cannot cross into the hexagonal jet stream from outside and large aerosol particles are created when sunlight shines on the atmosphere.
    Only recently, with the start of Saturn's northern spring in August 2009, did sunlight begin bathing the planet's northern hemisphere.

As we approach Saturn's summer solstice in 2017, lighting conditions over its north pole will improve, and we are excited to track the changes that occur both inside and outside the hexagon boundary,’ said Scott Edgington, Cassini deputy project scientist.

Last edited by Heyoka_11; 17th July 2016 at 17:17.

17. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Saturn controls time.

Quote "The Grudge"

Humbled again.

Choose to let this go.

Let go.
    GREAT song, one of my favorites by Tool. Carey's drumming at the end is massive
    "Unless it's mad, passionate, extraordinary love, it's a waste of your time. There are too many mediocre things in life. Love shouldn't be one of them.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Pyax For This Post:

Cidersomerset (19th July 2016), conk (20th July 2016), DNA (18th July 2016), ElfeMya (18th July 2016), Foxie Loxie (18th July 2016), Sunny-side-up (18th July 2016), Tyy1907 (19th July 2016)

19. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,317 times in 185 posts

There is an article on Richard C. Hoagland's website called "Hyperdimensional Hurricanes?" that compares the pentagonal/hexagonal patterns found above Jupiter and Saturn with the centers of three Category 5 hurricanes on earth (Isabel, Ivan and Jeanne). He finds them to be very similar.

http://www.enterprisemission.com/hurricane1.htm

Click image for larger version

Name:	05.jpg
Views:	140
Size:	36.0 KB
ID:	33819

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sunny For This Post:

Ahnung-quay (18th July 2016), Cidersomerset (19th July 2016), DNA (18th July 2016), ElfeMya (18th July 2016), Foxie Loxie (18th July 2016), Heyoka_11 (18th July 2016), Sunny-side-up (18th July 2016), toppy (18th July 2016)

21. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,389 times in 1,715 posts

Quote Posted by Yetti (here)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKS2e3-z2js

so we are bombarded without mercy, so WHAT'S THE ANSWER? it is anything pure left?, or untouch by the dark side in this world?
    Your soul is pure, go within to find the answers and ask yourself the questions and connect with your soul. Use your common sense otherwise day to day.
    Disengage from reality and create your own reality.
    Minimize exposure to all signals such as TV, mobile phones, WIFI, following norms and being a stereotype.
    Be a trail blazer be true to yourself express your individuality, define your reality and will it into creation.
    For example, I like to blast Sheila E's "A Love Bizarre" or "Holly Rock" or my favourite Prince songs in peak hour traffic and sing to it, damn what people think be yourself be true to yourself, and don't worry about what people think.
    Last edited by BMJ; 18th July 2016 at 16:00.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Cidersomerset (19th July 2016), Foxie Loxie (28th July 2016), Heyoka_11 (18th July 2016), Yetti (19th July 2016)

23. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,467 times in 267 posts

I once did a remote viewing of the solar system and felt something really bad and frightening from Saturn and/or its moons. Since then I am on the lookout for other information that could confirm or explain what I felt.

Also interesting that very well informed Arthur C. Clarke choose Saturn for his novel "2001: A Space Odyssey" to become the new star Lucifer.
    Last edited by Builder; 18th July 2016 at 16:25.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Builder For This Post:

Cidersomerset (19th July 2016), DNA (18th July 2016), Foxie Loxie (28th July 2016), Heyoka_11 (18th July 2016), naste.de.lumina (19th July 2016)

25. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

just gotta dump your post here DNA.

Quote Posted by ElfeMya (here)
    I think Saturn alters time, I think to UFO/Aliens who visit we appear to be locked into slow motion per se. I think for folks who are not living under the same confines as earthers, there is more flexibility with what we consider the stream of time. I'm of the opinion that consciousness can experience multiple manifestations within the many universes princible and consciously decide which universe they will manifest and as a result know with a loose certainty what their future will be. Not because they can foresee it, but because they are able to embody it.
    There is a multidimensional aspect to our being that is our birthright, but we have been cut off from it.
    The effects of Saturn do this.

The best way I've ever been able to communicate this is through a dream I had once.

I had a shared dream with the woman I was living with. An awesome relationship that was not meant to be, very cool about it, no sour grapes. Anyway, in the dream we we're on our way to a rave. We stopped at a convienent store, and while we were there I became lucid and knew I was dreaming. As a result I walked away from my girlfriend and the direction our dream was going. I became fixed on changing the enviornemnt, it was at this time I realized my girlfreind was no longer with me. After having fun doing lucid dreaming stuff I wondered what had happened to my girlfreind. I then focused on where she was and I saw a whole scene unfold. I then saw that when I began lucid dreaming I had detached from her, and in order for her to maintain dream coherancy a doppleganger of myself was created to continue the dream with her. I even think she created it. She created a perfect replica of me.

Now here is the cool part. When I decided to re-enter her dream, I seamlessly entered the doppleganger of myself, and when I did, I then had the memory of everything it had done. I became the doppleganger, and it was no longer her creation it was now me.
    And here is the weird thing, it had acted exactly as I would have acted. The doppleganger was me in every sense of the word while operating as Lisa's boyfriend. And when I entered it, I was in disbelief that it did everything I would have done.

This is what I mean when I say we are capable of experiencing things from multiple points at the same time.
    That's how powerful we are.

In this dream I was acting independently and with my girlfriend at the same time.

I'm of the opinion, that while not in the influence of Saturn, these things might be possible on a physical level.
    I think this is why we have no real communication with aliens/UFO's, because it is so difficult for them to come down to our level.
    And even for folks who DO have interactions with aliens/UFO's, they often have a hard time coming to grips with what happened, because I think often we are forced to interface multidimensionally due to the circumstance, and we are not capable of accessing those memories when not in that state. Much like it is difficult for us to remember dreams when we awake.
    yes i would like to add that we are in a 'Prison-realm' here, hard to get out, hard to get in.

yes, when you/we have our glimpses and interactions with out worldly, other dimensional beings it is hard to retain most of what happened. Even though we might not have physically gone out side of our prison-normal-every-day-lower-realm, our matrix changes, our brain chemistry changes, we are different and so most of the experience stays with that different you!

Yes we can change and slip time.
    Yes we can experience being a multi being.
    My best experience of that was while driving. I was driving along and the next thing i saw was the earth below me, I was haply looking down on Earth from hi-orbit from a higher-me being, I was aware that the lower-D body me was quite haply taking care of the driving, all was safe
    I then lowered back to the 3-D me and carried on as normal but with an overwhelming freshness of mind and spirit, and plenty to think about .
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Cidersomerset (19th July 2016), DNA (18th July 2016), Foxie Loxie (27th July 2016), Heyoka_11 (18th July 2016), naste.de.lumina (19th July 2016)

27. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

David Icke refers to David Talbott for his Saturn material, describing when Saturn was a stationary sun over Earth’s north pole. The problem with this static configuration is that it is radically different from our current static configuration orbiting the Sun, with Saturn way out in the distance. The following posts and others are my attempt at working out the dynamics that may have got us to where we are now from where Talbott suggests we were at one time.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1053302
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1053507
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1053827

These posts suggest how Saturn (in Greek Cronos, and by punning association, Chronos, time) once governed our time, just as our Sun governs our units of time today. One year is one solar orbit, and although one day is one Earth revolution, this can also be seen in terms of the Sun reverting to a particular position in the sky. With a geostationary ‘sun’, time would pretty well not exist at all, until we all entered the solar system and Earth became separated from Saturn. So maybe Saturn no longer governs our time, and is problematically out of synch, which translates into astrological terms. For example, the four aspects of its 28-year cycle cause certain events in human development to occur at 7-year intervals. See for example this post by Ulli: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1077632

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Cidersomerset (19th July 2016), DNA (18th July 2016), Flash (26th October 2016), Foxie Loxie (27th July 2016), Heyoka_11 (18th July 2016), Sunny-side-up (19th July 2016), Yetti (19th July 2016)

29. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,021 times in 294 posts

The polar anomaly of Saturn is a "this-side" representation of a inter-dimensional mega-structure.

A second-dimension; a void housing several mega-structures, all orbiting a central "black sun" -built from electromagnetically sheared off emanations of our sun- overlays our solar system.

-THIS IS NOT A MATRIX, but a second reality of empty space housing literal control mechanisms, orbiting the black sun on a 360 day/yr cycle, that exists to keep control of earth's population. Different weapons arrays "align" with earth to hold more direct sway at key times during the year.

Some of Saturn's role is listed half way down the opening post of the below thread.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...80#post1069380

-Consider this one heck of a whacked out idea if that's natural to you- as I've said before, if one reads for comprehension what I am saying about Saturn's role in that post I'd be an idiot to expect to be believed.

Supporting threads I've started that add dimension to our understanding this system are linked to in the same thread.

BE WELL
    Last edited by boutreality; 18th July 2016 at 23:57.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to boutreality For This Post:

Cidersomerset (19th July 2016), Daozen (19th July 2016), DNA (19th July 2016), Foxie Loxie (27th July 2016), naste.de.lumina (19th July 2016)

31. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,282 times in 1,435 posts

Saturn controls time.

Quote "The Grudge"

Humbled again.

Choose to let this go.

Let go.
    That whole album was amazing. My favorite band back then hands down.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Cidersomerset (19th July 2016), conk (20th July 2016), DNA (19th July 2016)

33. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,645 times in 18,693 posts

I just re watched the vid and its very compelling I have put up several threads/articles about Saturn ......

David Icke - Saturn Isn't What You Think It Is Either

===================================================

NATURAL NEWS......

Mysterious NASA video of Saturn reveals impossible hexagon-shaped cloud pattern
    larger than Planet Earth

Monday, 29 July 2013 10:27

'This isn't some conspiracy theory. It's not some sort of far-fetched interpretation of
    random organic structure. It is quite clearly a massive hexagon, and it's circling the
    north pole of Saturn as we speak. And by "massive", I mean this hexagon is larger
    than the planet Earth.

Straight from the NASA website: "This is a very strange feature, lying in a precise
    geometric fashion with six nearly equally straight sides," said Kevin Baines,
    atmospheric expert and member of Cassini's visual and infrared mapping
    spectrometer team at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Pasadena, Calif. "We've
    never seen anything like this on any other planet. Indeed, Saturn's thick
    atmosphere where circularly-shaped waves and convective cells dominate is
    perhaps the last place you'd expect to see such a six-sided geometric figure, yet
    there it is."'

Read more: Mysterious NASA video of Saturn reveals impossible hexagon-shaped
    cloud pattern larger than Planet Earth

http://www.naturalnews.com/041365_my...on_clouds.html

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/8...n-planet-earth

The Huge Hexagon-Shaped Storm on Saturn | Out There | The New York Times

Published on 6 Aug 2014

The sun is slowly rising over Saturn’s north pole, exposing an immense six-sided
    hurricane. The storm, big enough to swallow four Earths, was first spotted by the
    Voyager missions in the early 1980s.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Alan Steinfeld talks to David Icke about the Moon - Saturn Matrix

Published on 24 Aug 2012

You will not understand this unless you know about the nature of symbols and how they
    shape human consciousness. THIS IS THE KEY TO THE HERMETIC SCIENCES...This is
    from a a longer 45 minute interview where Alan Steinfeld of
    http;//www.NewRealities.com talks with David Icke about the true nature of reality. In
    this clip they make the associations of the Sabbath = Saturday = Saturn = Chronos =
    Time. How humans through religious worship are trapped in the matrix of time, as
    opposed to being awareness of our multidimensional nature.

Full interview....

David Icke interview - Living in the Matrix & Creating New Realities

Published on 5 Sep 2012
    Alan Steinfeld of http://www.NewRealities.com talks with Icke about spirituality and
    the lessons we can learn from the from being in the Matrix; transforming from fear
    to greater human potential of our divine nature.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The Cult of Saturn-Jordon Maxwell

Published on 1 Sep 2012

Jordan Maxwell exposes the truth that Saturn(El) worship is the basis for the Abrahamic
    religions. The deity El is the origin of words such as Elite, Elders, the Elect and temple.
    Saturn worship is still very important to the secret societies that run our world.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...n-Planet-Earth

====================================================

David Icke 'Saturn's ET Ringmakers'

Published on 22 Dec 2012

Section of an interview from Jack Blood interviews David Icke 8/16/2012

The Rings and Ancient Symbolism of the Planet Saturn→ Norman Bergrun • David
    Icke • Jordan Maxwell

Published on 11 Aug 2014

The Rings and Ancient Symbolism of the Planet Saturn→ Norman Bergrun • David
    Icke • Jordan Maxwell

Saturn in Ancient Times:
    "The Greeks called it the god "Helios". The Romans called it "Sol". These familiar
    figures have a long history, and the more one learns about their links to the earlier
    cultures, the more a mystery of origins comes into focus. Long before Greek and
    Roman times, the Egyptians worshipped the luminary Atum or Ra, just as the
    Sumerians honored Utu and the Babylonians the god Shamash. Astronomers and
    priests celebrated this light of heaven as the "Universal Monarch," the "father" of
    civilization and the celestial prototype of kings."
    https://www.thunderbolts.info/tpod/20...

"The solar system was organized by forces operating inward from the great ring of
    the Saturnian sphere; and since the beginnings of all things were under the control
    of Saturn, the most reasonable inference is that the first forms of worship were
    dedicated to him and his peculiar symbol--the stone. Thus the intrinsic nature of
    Saturn is synonymous with that spiritual rock which is the enduring foundation of
    the Solar Temple, and has its antitypc or lower octave in that terrestrial rock--the
    planet Earth--which sustains upon its jagged surface the diversified genera of
    mundane life."Manly P. Hall / The Secret Teachings of all Ages

Norman Bergrun
    http://www.ringmakersofsaturn.com/
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 19th July 2016 at 17:46.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

DNA (19th July 2016), Foxie Loxie (27th July 2016), Heyoka_11 (19th July 2016), naste.de.lumina (19th July 2016)

35. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,645 times in 18,693 posts

The Beauty & Majesty of SATURN.......Viewpoint: Saturn snapped as Earth smiled

I saw this article about Saturn and thought it a opportunity to do a little alternate
    Saturn Collage.....Plenty to watch/listen & digest for yourselves,much you may
    have already seen, but worth a recap or if its new to you, interesting interviews.

Bob Dean Mining Saturns Rings courtesy of Project Camelot!

12 November 2013 Last updated at 15:38
    Saturn snapped as Earth smiled

Saturn viewed from the Cassini spacecraft

The US space agency (Nasa) has released a spectacular new picture of the Planet
    Saturn, acquired by the Cassini spacecraft in July. The image was produced as part
    of The Day The Earth Smiled Project, which was led by Dr Carolyn Porco. She
    describes how and why the picture was put together. Four months ago, our
    cameras on Cassini were commanded to execute a routine imaging sequence during
    an event that was anything but routine.

On 19 July, an array of overlapping images framing Saturn, its entire ring system
    and a host of its moons was acquired while Cassini was deep in the shadow created
    by the planet's eclipse of the Sun. This arrangement of Sun, Saturn, and machine
    made for a rare opportunity to image from the outer Solar System the planets in
    close to the Sun.The intent: To catch a precious glimpse of our own planet - tiny,
    remote, alone - as it would be seen from a billion miles away.

Images of this nature had been taken before. The famous Voyager 1990 "Pale Blue
    Dot" image of Earth became, in the hands of Carl Sagan, a romantic allegory of the
    human condition and an inspirational call to environmental protection and planetary
    brotherhood. And Cassini's previous 2006 version, taken from Saturn orbit, showing
    the startling juxtaposition of our dot of a planet beside the enormity of Saturn's
    rings, became the most beloved Cassini image.

But from the very start, the plans for the 19 July mosaic included something very
    special: If all went well, the images would capture a glimpse of Earth alongside
    Saturn and its rings at the very moment that people all over the globe would be
    contemplating their connectedness to each other and to all life on Earth,
    appreciating the rarity of our planet within the Solar System, marvelling at their
    own existence, and rejoicing at the very thought of having their picture taken from
    a billion miles away.

Annotated Saturn The positions of the objects are inside the circles. The squares contain enlarged views

Pale blue dot Earth and the Moon are seen as a blue dot at the bottom right of the image

read more....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-24913141

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

David Icke – Saturn & The Moon Matrix

Friday 4th April 2014 at 07:07 By David Icke

Norman Bergrun Speaking About The Ringmakers Of Saturn

Uploaded on 25 Jul 2011
    Rare Interview With Norman Bergrun Speaking About The Ring Makers Of Saturn

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Alien Speech? Found in NASA's Saturn Radio Signal

David Icke 'The Moon Matrix & Saturn Firewall' Red Ice Radio - 24-04-2011

Published on 7 Mar 2013

David Icke interview with Henrik Palmgren - Red Ice Radio - 24th April 2011.
    http://www.redicecreations.com
    https://youtube.com/user/rediceradio
    http://www.davidicke.com/
    https://youtube.com/user/davidicke

This isn't the first we've seen of Saturn's six-sided jet stream, but NASA's calling
    the GIF after the break "the first hexagon movie of its kind." The "movie" is made
    from a compilation of images taken by the Cassini spacecraft, and depicts a
    hurricane-like storm at the center of the "hexagon" that has populated the planet's
    north pole for decades, if not centuries. For more check out the press release at the
    source link below.

http://www.engadget.com/2013/12/05/v...hexagon-storm/

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

DNA (19th July 2016), Heyoka_11 (19th July 2016), skogvokter (21st November 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast