Thread: 9/11 - Dawn of Aquarius

1. Link to Post #21
    Romania Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: 9/11 - Dawn of Aquarius

Quote Posted by blackdog (here)
    Quote Posted by sparrow7 (here)
    Meh you guys don't undrestand
    You are correct here. I have no idea what you are talking about. I would appreciate it if you read all of what I have written above. I am talking about Freemasonry.
    Good, a good start toward a discussion where we can relate to what is what, and what we are talking about.

""The interlacing triangles or deltas symbolize the union of the two principles or forces, the active and passive, male and female, pervading the universe ... The two triangles, one white and the other black, interlacing, typify the mingling of apparent opposites in nature, darkness and light, error and truth, ignorance and wisdom, evil and good, throughout human life." – Albert G. Mackey: Encyclopedia of Freemasonry

Yes that is correct, and that is their Aquarian vision, not necesary the real one, but their version.
    The two forces unite to form something, I understand, but besides these there are other forces, duality forces that are different than these. The triangle is a rigid object, in the sense that Saturn is raging, blazing. But in other duality types, as in the other duality this does not exist, are they triangles ? well sort of and no. The formative forces of nature are much more tempered, and Saturn and it's two triangles are not it.

So you are talking about the two forces at work in the Saturnial six pointed star, but besides these there are other dualities that do not behave like this and do not form a hexagram. First of all if you look at the triangles you have to forge them, bind them hard or they will not join, this requiers brutality

Quote "The hexagram, one of the world's most ancient symbols, is featured within and on the outside of many Masonic temples as a decoration. It may have been found within the structures of King Solomon's temple, from which Freemasons are inspired in their philosophies and studies. Like many other symbols in Freemasonry, the deciphering of the hexagram is non-dogmatic and left to the interpretation of the individual."
    Yes it may be ancient but it does not represent Aquarius, but Capricorn. Where I'm getting at.
    So they want a continuation into the new dawn, this is what it is all about, an Aquarian version of theirs where they can do that, not the real one. They want to bring the old order into the new world, there for creating the New World Order under Aquarius.

In Aquarius things may remain as they are as long as they are constructed by nature, otherwise the house will colapse like a deck of cards when Aquarius takes over.

So the Masonic solution and all other garbage people that run this Garbage dump have ploted long ago that Aquarius and it's waters are going to be filled with Feces , fecal mater, garbage to build the golden age temple.

They will use the seal of solomon, call it what you want, seal of saturn to build this temple, it is the NWO temple.

All nice and dandy but this is not what aquarius really is, for all the native cultures, Aquarius represented a new dawn, a new begining, a fresh start with clean things, a begining. All the clean things were preserved and once Aquarius took place all the garbage went away and what remained is what was still clean.

Quote I am associating the hexagram with Aquarius here only because I am talking about cyclical history, which involves rising consciousness as we move towards the Golden Age. Aquarius is just one step, one zodiac age, in this process. I am not really offering any opinions about the nature of the Age of Aquarius other than that it is part of the advancing of the ages. The ultimate goal is the unification of oppositions that leads to higher consciousness. That is why, imo, the perpetrators of 9/11 have included this symbolism.
    It is a big mistake to do that, since Aquarius is not the hexagram seal, 9/11 number 9 is not number 6.
    But if you turn number "9" upside down what do you get ? you get a six. As they say everything is upside down, and Satan the god or gods here on earth have turned everything upside down and made an occult version out of it.

So it is number nine, not six ........Turn this upside down "9" and see what you get.
    These are the words of Masons:
    Quote "Freemasonry is closely linked with the message of Aquaria, and with the incoming of the new cycle..."
    Yes, yes, their version of Aquarius, the garbage Aquarius with garbage fecal waters. Since the real aquarian waters are toxic for them, too clean, too pure, it will desintegrate them, so there for the need for another version.

You should study native aboriginal culture, and see what the dawn of aquarius really was. It is bliss, and spiritual awaking in the middle of the winter, as for the garbage masono-illuminati people it is the oposing, it is death.

Playing cop for them is almost over, not long before it kicks in.

The s.hitty crow snake is almost done, god damn crows need to die off.
    Last edited by sparrow7; 12th August 2016 at 15:10.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sparrow7 For This Post:

boutreality (23rd August 2016), Journeyman (30th November 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Good, a good start toward a discussion where we can relate to what is what, and what we are talking about.
    I am not interesting in continuing this conversation because, as I said, I am not here to debate the nature of the Age of Aquarius beyond what I have posted regarding its Masonic interpretations.

Quote Yes that is correct, and that is their Aquarian vision, not necesary the real one, but their version.
    I am only discussing their version and how it relates to 9/11.

Quote It is a big mistake to do that, since Aquarius is not the hexagram seal, 9/11 number 9 is not number 6.
    But if you turn number "9" upside down what do you get ? you get a six. As they say everything is upside down, and Satan the god or gods here on earth have turned everything upside down and made an occult version out of it.

So it is number nine, not six ........Turn this upside down "9" and see what you get.
    This is going off topic, and I know Aquarius is not the hexagram seal, as I said.

Quote You should study native aboriginal culture, and see what the dawn of aquarius really was. It is bliss, and spiritual awaking in the middle of the winter, as for the garbage masono-illuminati people it is the oposing, it is death.
    If you want to start a thread about the meaning of the Age of Aquarius, I am interesting in that, but I am not discussing it here because it is a distraction from the original purpose of the thread.

4. Link to Post #23
    Romania Avalon Member
    Thanks

I don't want to start anything, just a quick reminder to what the Aquarian age is about.
    It seems people have a bad idea about it, formed an opinion that is in error due to the occult society. Now everyone sees the Aquarian Age as evil because of the master controllers who put their fingerprint on it.

I mean for who is evil, indeed Aquarius and it's dawn are bad news for them.
    It's not the first place where I see people vilify it.

So here I am the defendner of the watery and airy Aquarius, the water bearer and sign of Air.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to sparrow7 For This Post:

Journeyman (30th November 2020)

6. Link to Post #24
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I don't want to start anything, just a quick reminder to what the Aquarian age is about.
    It seems people have a bad idea about it, formed an opinion that is in error due to the occult society. Now everyone sees the Aquarian Age as evil because of the master controllers who put their fingerprint on it.

I mean for who is evil, indeed Aquarius and it's dawn are bad news for them.
    It's not the first place where I see people vilify it.

So here I am the defendner of the watery and airy Aquarius, the water bearer and sign of Air.
    I am not vilifying it in any way. I am trying to understand and reveal the occult philosophy of the elites. They are the ones planning for the New World Order based on this worldview. Rising consciousness by itself should be a good thing. They, however, are trying to mold the new world to their liking, which I believe will be to the detriment of many of us, if successful.

7. Link to Post #25
    Romania Avalon Member
    Thanks

Yes the New World Order, their order into the new world.

But it is not going to happen. A cataclysmic event will ensure that it does not, anything for it not to happen will take place.

If they survive this cataclysm then there will be another one, then they will get an ice age, then something else, until they are all wiped out, wiped out and clean of this GOD **********. of theirs.

The plan was to get another Jesus on the cross sort of speak, a scape goat. Sorry no scape goat on the cross this time.

The story of Jesus and how he died so this can go on, to save everyone from sin, it is symbolical, and they wanted this sort of plot again.

Jesus hates their guts, when he comes back as the story says, if you read the bible, he does not come as a peace maker, but he comes to make war and take revenge.

If you read these passages, Jesus comes to bring war.

There will be no peace, hard times ahead, prepare for what is worst, there will be no NWO, it's all destruction, wars, cataclysmic natural disaster events, then darkness, then cold.

If you still are alive by this time you get to dance SAMBA on the grave of Illuminati Venusian Luciferians.
    Clown social structure is over, Dysneyland will die. Chain of Command will take over, as in ordinance for Armagedon.

Here it is Samba.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bx1iclqbNyM

8. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,021 times in 294 posts

Blackdog-

What you're saying about molding the world and the people in order to structure the dawning of an age that is in line with their NWO is a valuable insight.

I'm not sure you've come across it in my Scientology thread, but I hold that at the top this enemy knows that they own the scientific applications required to literally build a solar system. They built this one.

That's why I have a hard time latching onto where you're coming from- all of this codified belief you impart applies to a level of their hierarchy that does not yet know that; that uses these symbols/planetary alignments/cosmological relations to justify why they do what they do; why they teach "things must happen this way."

Each level of this hierarchy is in place to trigger a specific intent of the individuals in their given level; all fueling an enormously complex weapons array.

Thanks for your contribution

9. Link to Post #27
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

From Emergence of the Mystical (1980) by 33° Freemason Henry C. Clausen:
    "New Era Beckons
    "Today we are at the threshold of a new era. All signs point to this fact.
    "Despite the forebodings, we find ourselves at a rare and climactic turning point in our wobbly world's history. Those with a visionary, apocalyptic, prophetic or intuitive frame of mind seem to feel we are in a period of deep hours before dawn. There is a stir in the air, a change coming of large dimensions, such as arose among the Jews before the birth of Christ. We look toward a transformation into a new age using, however, the insights and wisdom of the ancient mystics." - p. 19.
    The threshold of a new Age of Aquarius? He mentions the last time a transformation like this was in the air was right before the birth of Jesus, which was right before the dawn of the Age of Pisces. The powers that be want a New World Order for the new world that is coming.

This book is copyrighted by The Supreme Council (Mother Council of the World) of the Inspectors General Knights Commander of the House of the Temple of Solomon of the Thirty-third Degree of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry of the Southern Jurisiction of the United Stated of America.

10. Link to Post #28
    England Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,327 times in 899 posts

A stir in the air or water ~ dawn of Aquarius, new age ~ no thanks!

11. Link to Post #29
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

2. The zero year point at which Jesus was born was the beginning of the Age of Pisces. This is why he was/is associated with the fish.
    From The Spirit of Masonry by Freemason Foster Bailey:
    "Centuries passed away; the Jewish dispensation came to an end, and the Christian dispensation began with the passing of our sun into the sign of Pisces, the Fishes. Then the fish symbology of the Gospel story appears; the early Christians used the sign of Pisces constantly, even on their tombs, and we still eat fish on Good Friday, in memory of the great sacrifice of a triumphing Son of God. Today, according to the astronomers, we are passing rapidly into another sign, the sign Aquarius. Old things are being washed away, and Aquarius, the Water-carrier, is inaugurating the age of water upon earth with its consequent sanitation, its water navigation, its cleanliness, purification and hydrotherapy." - p. 67-8.
    Quote 4. 2000 years after Jesus' birth was the year 2000, obviously. Therefore, 2001 was the first year of the Age of Aquarius, according to this calendar.
    6. The Royal Arch also shows two pillars (towers) connected by an arch. This is a symbol of the alchemical marriage. The pillars symbolize the masculine/feminine, yin/yang dualities within man which must be united to attain higher consciousness. The arch and keystone unite the opposites.

"[The two pillars] are of course...symbolic of the dualities of manifestation, of the pairs of opposites and of the two poles of spirit and matter, Life and form... Again they may stand for the dual forces of the universe, dynamic and static energy..." - p. 49.

"...it is possible that in the coming Masonic work, when the new age dawns and another race emerges in the great and mystic chain of races, that a third pillar will stand erect. Thus beauty will be restored in the Temple and the work of the Builders move forward to another stage of completion." - p. 49.

Quote 7. Why is it about higher consciousness? Because, according to occultists, consciousness increases as the ages advance towards a Golden Age. This is why they have the cardinal zodiac ages in the middle of the archway. They symbolize the four seasons of cyclical history. Atlantis would be the last Golden Age in this scenario.
    "What is the significance lying behind this constantly recurring number (12)?Simply a reference to the journey of the sun (the symbol of Deity) around the heavens passing regularly through the twelve signs of the Zodiac in the course of his annual journey of twelve months or his greater cycle recurring approximately every twenty-five thousand years. This is the basic truth which appears again and again in the Masonic rituals." - p. 31.

"Is it not apparent that the keynotes and objectives of the three degrees - illumination through the search for light, wisdom through the achieving of knowledge, and immortality through the process of resurrection - embody the whole story of the evolution of humanity, which is, in the last analysis, the story of the evolution of consciousness?" - p. 53.

"...in Masonry is preserved for us a guarantee of the ultimate achievement of humanity - a humanity whose standard of measure is perfection and whose ranks are filled by those who..."have attained unto the measure of the stature of the fullness of the Christ" - a mankind, "made up of all the single men, in such a synthesis the journey ends."" - p. 105.
    Quote 10. The Twin Towers were destroyed and replaced by a building which symbolizes their unification, or the occult unification of oppositions/dualities. This is symbolic of rising consciousness, and this rise happens with the advancing ages. They performed the ritual at this point in history because it was the dawn of the Age of Aquarius.
    Last edited by blackdog; 26th October 2016 at 23:29.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to blackdog For This Post:

Journeyman (30th November 2020)

13. Link to Post #30
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

"[The two pillars] are of course...symbolic of the dualities of manifestation, of the pairs of opposites and of the two poles of spirit and matter, Life and form... Again they may stand for the dual forces of the universe, dynamic and static energy..." - p. 49.

"...it is possible that in the coming Masonic work, when the new age dawns and another race emerges in the great and mystic chain of races, that a third pillar will stand erect. Thus beauty will be restored in the Temple and the work of the Builders move forward to another stage of completion." - p. 49.
    Nobody read this? It seemed pretty powerful to me.

14. Link to Post #31
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Ggggggggggggggg
    Last edited by blackdog; 12th April 2017 at 04:12.

15. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 times in 496 posts

- yes, yes, all peacefull and harmonic .
    In a violent world, that is a challenge.
    Here a scene from the movie Kingsmen,
    of hyperviolence :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXB6slJSbL4

enjoy ..

:- )

16. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 times in 496 posts

and for our, and your, comfort :

Beatles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qrDlRsARwk