+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ancient Aliens, Bloodlines and the Power Elite

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Truthster013's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Ancient Aliens, Bloodlines and the Power Elite

Try to set aside making this question all about one particular author/researchers point of view and consider all the prevailing theories. According to a book I'm reading:

Quote Posted by Modern Esoteric, by Brad Olson

"As we will see in this text, recent archeological discoveries not only support the notion that human civilization originated from ETs, but that advanced civilizations have made Earth their home long before the recorded dates in our history books. It is evident that mainstream science and institutions have worked to hide our true implied heritage. Furthermore, it is possible to connect “ancient aliens” to the current wealthy elite. One idea is that ETs were on our planet thousands of years ago tinkering with humankind’s genetics, and remain connected to the wealthy elite, a group of about a dozen “bloodline” families that try to run the world. In this view, the elite know of the ancient astronaut saga and believe they are possibly descended from them. But of course they don’t want humanity to know this, among many other secrets that could divulge their identity." (kindle location 426)
    What is the best evidence for this you have found so far? What author has what you feel is the closest understanding/grasp of this concept?

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Default Re: Ancient Aliens, Bloodlines and the Power Elite

Edward Meier gives a lineage that goes bck over 12 billion years, all human beings in this space time configuration can be traced back to the Lyra constellation, 22 million years ago, and further back to two lines, one went the way of the Orion region and the other went the way 80 light years beyond the pleadies , due to a destroyer comet almost twice the size of earth, it destroyed their sun and the Lyrian territories, and forced a migration to Mars, earth, and Malona... for millions of years this destoyer wreaked havoc everywhere for the ancestors of the Lyrian people left the dimension door open too long and allowed the destroyer to enter our universe from their universe... they feel responsible for the earth and her people for their chaotic past is responsible for much suffering in the past... their ancestors genetically modified humans for war and defending them, as they evolved too quickly, removing agression from their DNA , they shortened the life spans of the New humans so the new peoples could not live long enough to overthrow the syrian creator overlords( sons of heaven)... one of their scientist mated with an Eva producing Adam which translates into earth human being ...200 scientist led by semjase who served king Arus, mated with wild earth females from which present day mankind developed 3,500 years ago... before that humans used to live as long as the old Lyrians 1,000 to 1,500 years ...your bible speaks of humans living 900 years or more in the old testament and everyone reads right over it, also a race of giants 35 ft tall living in a highly advanced city with technology that seemed like magic, chariots of fire ... all the clues are there if you have eyes to see and ears to hear, and a clear mind like a child ...Jehovah was the grandson of King Arus , his son Jehav took over after Jehovah, his son Karamangol then his son Karamangol the second died in 1978 at almost 4,000 years old ...our history books are off by more than 2,000 to 3,000 years ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

petra (1st August 2016), Realeyesredhead (10th April 2018), Truthster013 (31st July 2016)

4. Link to Post #3
    New Zealand Avalon Member etheric underground's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,919 times in 540 posts

Zaccharia sitchin. Alex collier.David Icke.
    All have there fingers on the pulse of our true HIS-story.
    Weirdly the more research I do the more it all makes sense. That we were used as slaves to mine for the Annunaki.
    That they used Women to copulate with. Even up to them leaving and us feeling abandoned by them.
    I had an aaagghh moment the other day when I realised that religion is a belief in Supernatural beings ( ADVANCED BEINGS)
    and that when they got up and left, the priests tried hard to keep us believing in the so called GODS and there Hierarchy systems, which created this supernaturalist ideology that we believe in something that is not really here and may never return.
    What I find funny about this is that religions frown at me and you validating the truth of Extraterrestrial intervention because of the faith in there supposed GOD..... BUt there belief and its foundation come from the same E.Ts hahaha....

5. The Following User Says Thank You to etheric underground For This Post:

Truthster013 (31st July 2016)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    Edward Meier gives a lineage that goes bck over 12 billion years, all human beings in this space time configuration can be traced back to the Lyra constellation, 22 million years ago, and further back to two lines, one went the way of the Orion region and the other went the way 80 light years beyond the pleadies , due to a destroyer comet almost twice the size of earth, it destroyed their sun and the Lyrian territories, and forced a migration to Mars, earth, and Malona... for millions of years this destoyer wreaked havoc everywhere for the ancestors of the Lyrian people left the dimension door open too long and allowed the destroyer to enter our universe from their universe... they feel responsible for the earth and her people for their chaotic past is responsible for much suffering in the past... their ancestors genetically modified humans for war and defending them, as they evolved too quickly, removing agression from their DNA , they shortened the life spans of the New humans so the new peoples could not live long enough to overthrow the syrian creator overlords( sons of heaven)... one of their scientist mated with an Eva producing Adam which translates into earth human being ...200 scientist led by semjase who served king Arus, mated with wild earth females from which present day mankind developed 3,500 years ago... before that humans used to live as long as the old Lyrians 1,000 to 1,500 years ...your bible speaks of humans living 900 years or more in the old testament and everyone reads right over it, also a race of giants 35 ft tall living in a highly advanced city with technology that seemed like magic, chariots of fire ... all the clues are there if you have eyes to see and ears to hear, and a clear mind like a child ...Jehovah was the grandson of King Arus , his son Jehav took over after Jehovah, his son Karamangol then his son Karamangol the second died in 1978 at almost 4,000 years old ...our history books are off by more than 2,000 to 3,000 years ...
    Thank you for the information and sorry I didn't respond sooner. Apparently I forgot to subscribe to my thread notifications and didn't know anyone had responded. Where do I find writings from this person? A quick search in google and/or amazon resulted nothing. As to the story, that's quite a lot of information. I'm curious to see where he gets his information. I do see a lot of biblical tie in's and am quite versed in the Hebrew version as well as various offshoots of it so that might prove interesting to read.
    Last edited by Truthster013; 31st July 2016 at 22:05.

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by etheric underground (here)
    Zaccharia sitchin. Alex collier.David Icke.
    All have there fingers on the pulse of our true HIS-story.
    Weirdly the more research I do the more it all makes sense. That we were used as slaves to mine for the Annunaki.
    That they used Women to copulate with. Even up to them leaving and us feeling abandoned by them.
    I had an aaagghh moment the other day when I realised that religion is a belief in Supernatural beings ( ADVANCED BEINGS)
    and that when they got up and left, the priests tried hard to keep us believing in the so called GODS and there Hierarchy systems, which created this supernaturalist ideology that we believe in something that is not really here and may never return.
    What I find funny about this is that religions frown at me and you validating the truth of Extraterrestrial intervention because of the faith in there supposed GOD..... BUt there belief and its foundation come from the same E.Ts hahaha....
    I think we agree on several points. I have many times tried to explain to believers in the Bible that the Bible actually validates the idea of aliens or ET's. Be definition, "God" and the "angels" as they like to call them now, are aliens. They are beings not of this world who were not created here and do not "live" here. If they could only take a step back and replace the words "god" and "mighty ones" with another name such as Annunaki or just "beings". Things might match up better with other recorded history. Beings from another place came here, taught man secrets, and then possibly left (depending on your understanding).

Your "aha" moment bares consideration too. What if, for example, these beings freely interacted with man for a while but then, perhaps when populations began to rise, these beings started appointing some men to be sort of overseers of the others and these became our early priests and royalty. However, then these beings left or went underground, and the so called priests or royalty who were used to being an authority started to trick the rest of mankind with explanations/stories about why these beings left or are no longer showing themselves to us. The priesthood then had to convince the people that they (the priests) were still in direct contact with these superior beings but that they now served as an inter-mediator between the rest of mankind and the superior beings.

P.S. I do have several of Sitchin's books and David Icke. Sadly I only got through half of Sitchin's first book in the series before I had so many "aha" moments that I went off researching on the internet to find connection points and verify some of the things he was saying and got distracted. That's my biggest downfall. When I read something that has a real ring of truth to it and matches something I already know a little about I end up taking notes, trying to put things together, and I don't just "read" the whole story first.
    Last edited by Truthster013; 31st July 2016 at 22:22.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Truthster013 For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (1st August 2016)

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Theyfly.com and the futureofmankind.uk, and there are many links on both sights, beam of light is another great one. ..

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Realeyesredhead (10th April 2018), Truthster013 (31st July 2016)

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    Theyfly.com and the futureofmankind.uk, and there are many links on both sights, beam of light is another great one. ..
    Thanks for the links. For clarification the url turned out to be futureofmankind.co.uk. Couldn't find the beam of light url.

12. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Beam of light is a link on theyfly.com, it is a choice in a drop down box, just h hi t the link button and you will see many choices for contact report translations and lots of information about the plejaren and their mission and connection to Immanuel and Enoch ... happy reading ...

13. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member jerry's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,619 times in 696 posts

I like LA Marzulli's take that there are timeless dimensions where the so called aliens and demons dwell and transcend into ours from time to time.

+ Reply to Thread