+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 3 10 LastLast

Thread: Farsight Institute - August RV results

1. Link to Post #41
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,062 times in 2,419 posts

Default Re: Farsight Institute - August RV results

I have a prediction: nothing of the nature ascribed to these RVs will happen in August of this year.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

3(C)+me (5th August 2016), Atlas (15th August 2016), Biff (2nd August 2016), Justplain (2nd August 2016), Michelle Marie (2nd August 2016), Nasu (5th August 2016), peggy englebrake (19th August 2016), sdv (3rd August 2016), Yetti (2nd August 2016)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,076 times in 332 posts

Redstar. I see more plausible an attack on any city but not from overseas enemy , rather our inside enemy who wants more war and control over us. another 9/11 like disaster. Personally I'm tired of the lack of awakenes of the people you know.... If there is an SSP out there ( like David Willcock claims) with factions working for the light, they should take care of any object approaching us, otherwise I have no F.... clue how we can get out soon of this mess.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Yetti For This Post:

bluestflame (2nd August 2016), norski (2nd August 2016), sdv (3rd August 2016), Shannon (3rd August 2016)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,443 times in 5,646 posts

ISIS is unlike anything we have seen before. We need to accept that they are at war with us. How crazy the Obama and Hillary saying everything is ok.... ISIS would want to make something happen again until we stop them. The biggest threat is still there if they got their hands on something.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Bob (2nd August 2016), norski (2nd August 2016), sdv (3rd August 2016)

7. Link to Post #44
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Quote Posted by Hatemachines (here)
    There are so many telescopes, professional en amateur, aimed at the skies that a meteor would be noticed in advance, maybe short notice but it would definately be reported before it impacted.
    The viewers say it is a sudden and unexpected event.

The viewers say it is not nuclear and has kinetic aspects, also the place where it happens is a city with different kind of people that has a military base-but not quite- feel to it, even terrorist.

So maybe what they could be describing is a satellite mounted railgun shooting at Mosul city headquarters of Daesh/IS to aid the offence on the city by Kurdish and Iraqi troops that is about to happen..
    Just pointing out 2016 OV asteroid is a "sudden" event, located only on the 28th July. Odd maybe that it wasn't spotted earlier. Supposed to 'miss', but JPL decreased the near miss distance a large amount. (see my posts in this thread for the details)

Quote The viewers say it is not nuclear and has kinetic aspects, also the place where it happens is a city with different kind of people that has a military base-but not quite- feel to it, even terrorist.
    Cheyenne mountain, ex NORAD facility,, Space-Track - meets those qualifications as well as the "theoretical dialog" that they say "they trained for".. http://www.norad.mil/

Quote Over the years, the installation came to house elements of the North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD), U.S. Strategic Command, U.S. Air Force Space Command and U.S. Northern Command (USNORTHCOM).

Under what became known as the Cheyenne Mountain Operations Center (CMOC), several centers supported the NORAD missions of aerospace warning and aerospace control and provided warning of ballistic missile or air attacks against North America.
    Useful link: http://www.satflare.com/track.asp?q=03835#TOP
    Last edited by Bob; 2nd August 2016 at 01:35.

8. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

Flash,

Right or wrong, many people in the US refer to the United States as America and reserve the plural Americas to apply to North and South America. I think most Avalonians are more global, or galactic, than not.

Also, in one of Daz' early drawings, when he was trying to pin down location, he drew something that looked a great deal (to me) as if he was depicting the broader US with both coasts. He said that he felt it was south and central.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to norski For This Post:

sdv (3rd August 2016)

10. Link to Post #46
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

Large meteors have been hitting us for over three weeks now, the msm isn't covering them ... they say a terrible catastrophe will strike America, a time of suffering like earth has never seen or ever will see ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

bluestflame (2nd August 2016), Bob (2nd August 2016), norski (2nd August 2016), Redstar Kachina (2nd August 2016), sdv (3rd August 2016), sheme (2nd August 2016), tessie999 (3rd August 2016)

12. Link to Post #47
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,734 times in 543 posts

Last edited by Redstar Kachina; 19th August 2016 at 23:46.

13. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Redstar Kachina For This Post:

angelfire (3rd August 2016), Bill Ryan (3rd August 2016), Bob (2nd August 2016), Flash (2nd August 2016), Jancy (2nd August 2016), MorningSong (3rd August 2016), Nasu (5th August 2016), norski (2nd August 2016), Satori (2nd August 2016), sdv (3rd August 2016), tessie999 (3rd August 2016), thunder24 (2nd August 2016)

14. Link to Post #48
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    ISIS is unlike anything we have seen before. We need to accept that they are at war with us. How crazy the Obama and Hillary saying everything is ok.... ISIS would want to make something happen again until we stop them. The biggest threat is still there if they got their hands on something.
    ISIS is funded and created by CIA, probably by Mossad too. The perfect boogeyman in these times, Al Qaeda was so last season.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

bluestflame (2nd August 2016), Nasu (5th August 2016), sdv (3rd August 2016), thunder24 (2nd August 2016)

16. Link to Post #49
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,262 times in 1,414 posts

Predictions of specific future events is a very tricky endeavour. How many of them ever come true? I think this instance is resulting in fear mongering, a destructive activity.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Biff (2nd August 2016), sdv (3rd August 2016)

18. Link to Post #50
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

My mind immediately went to the only city I know personally, New York City. As you know in New York, there is scarcely a spare horizontal square inch; everything is vertical. Except, a piece of real estate donated to the United Nations, near water, and which building shape as drawn by RV viewer, is wider than taller. I visualized the U.N. immediately undergoing the same kind of atomic planned demolition as 9/11, but triggered by a Scalar Weapon from Space (Moon, space station, spaceship, satellite, etc.) There are two Scalar Weapon stations I have read about. One in Antartica and one is Western Australia, both long range and deadly. Description of building collapse after being hit by blistering scalar weapon which triggers pancaking of floors in building's footprint, controlled demolition. This takes place around 3 a.m. on a weekend. Also, a planned nuclear event is set off at the Target "fountain" near Arch in lower Manhattan, as illustrated by folding a newly created currency bill showing atomic plume emanating from this target, just as 9/11 was shown on folded money before it happened. Who would you implicate? The creators of the Money.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to amor For This Post:

sdv (3rd August 2016)

20. Link to Post #51
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Redstar Kachina (here)
    [..]

One item I noticed was the emphasis on a symmetric blast described by Dick Allgire...that symmetry is only possible in an air burst,
    which is consistent with Daz Smith's description of how the blast was directed downward.

The air burst theory was described in the Tunguska event:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tunguska_event
    Dick also describes a ground blast/event as part of the same overall event, so it could be a two-part event like Tunguska,

in which part of the meteor explodes spontaneously in the air, and a chunk of the original meteor makes it to the ground.
    I don't think we have historical reference in recent times of a 110 foot sized asteroid/meteor coming into Earth's atmosphere.

What we have seen (Tunguska for instance), or Arizona, or Russia recently (Ghostrider references), is these things have an airburst, and potentially, then that which breaks up can indeed crash to the earth.

I can't help but interpret the RV read's as either Denver (near the military base), or more precisely "the people who are different" being the large military community surrounding Cheyenne mountain, Peterson AFB. I don't get NY city, nor "area 51", from the reads or "feeling" otherwise locations not-withstanding.

As to water - there are a few reservoirs around Colorado Springs, and some interesting "stored water" inside of Cheyenne Mountain.. But no oceans, nothing super massive. That which continues to strike me is the military dialog "we've trained for this"... and I can only hear that coming out of the senior staff at either Peterson, or the Cheyenne facility.

As an aside, something like this was discussed at least 4 months ago with our local chat group, however the discussion centered on an asteroid impact striking Auckland NZ. It was discussed and then nothing further until reading this thread. What matches also is the feeling of "awful", shared by others in previous posts.

21. Link to Post #52
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

[QUOTE=Bob;1086723]

As an aside, something like this was discussed at least 4 months ago with our local chat group, however the discussion centered on an asteroid impact striking Auckland NZ. It was discussed and then nothing further until reading this thread. What matches also is the feeling of "awful", shared by others in previous posts.
    Huh? Please tell me more (Auckland is kinda close...!)

22. Link to Post #53
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    Quote Posted by Bob (here)

Huh? Please tell me more (Auckland is kinda close...!)
    Asteroid impact "vibe" kept appearing - Auckland NZ was the earliest "vision", there was no data as to what was in the OP post RV'ers read, no military facility in the first earliest "read". After discussion it was dropped until seeing the OP in this thread.

23. Link to Post #54
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,297 times in 575 posts

As soon as I read what the RV'ers reported, I thought of this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	3595CA9600000578-3656055-Recently_the_Altai_Optical_Laser_Centre_spotted_the_US_spy_satel-a-5_14.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	23.3 KB
ID:	33900
    US spy satellite Lacrosse Radar Reconnaissance Satellites

We have no idea what the Cabal have floating around up there. One of my lingering thought's is that we had a display of space-based exotic energy weapons on 9/11. In the pictures above, you have images of what is said to be the US Lacrosse system. Look at their profile: A large solar array and then a protrusion pointing down toward, I presume, the Earth. Not hard to imagine a weapons platform in that configuration.

Could be a space-based exotic weapon, equally, could be an asteroid strike. Very interesting RV results.

Regards.
    Last edited by Citizen No2; 2nd August 2016 at 06:24.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Citizen No2 For This Post:

Billy (2nd August 2016), Redstar Kachina (2nd August 2016), sdv (3rd August 2016), sheme (2nd August 2016)

25. Link to Post #55
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,734 times in 543 posts

Last edited by Redstar Kachina; 19th August 2016 at 23:46.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Redstar Kachina For This Post:

Billy (2nd August 2016), Bob (2nd August 2016), Chip (2nd August 2016), sdv (3rd August 2016)

27. Link to Post #56
    Argentina Avalon Member Hazelfern's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,496 times in 348 posts

After reading this thread, I didn't sleep very well.

For what it's worth, I recorded this dream on May 13th this year.
    Dream from last night >>>

' I was driving east on Rt. 3, presumably on my to work.
    In the sky going North to South was a massive asteroid, burning orange in color and dragging a long, bright tail.
    I wished that I had a dash cam like the cars in Russia that recorded the comet in 2013. (?)
    I wondered if I should continue on my way to work as this looked like a reality changing event.
    Then, another asteroid followed behind the first, this one a little smaller.
    I pulled into a parking lot on my left to make a decision.
    I woke up.'

I did not see the asteroids impact the earth, they seemed to disappear beyond the horizon.

I am not saying I am a prophetic dreamer, only one dream in my life has manifested.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hazelfern For This Post:

Billy (2nd August 2016), Bob (2nd August 2016), norski (3rd August 2016), sdv (3rd August 2016), thunder24 (2nd August 2016)

29. Link to Post #57
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

Just throwing this into the mix.

I noticed on another thread that Redstar Katchina mentioned Mother Mary apparitions, i have also studied them and had personal experiences with her over the last 40yrs,

There is a prophecy predicted by Our Lady in Garabandal in 1961-65 titled "THE ILLUMINATION OF CONSCIENCE" that says that two comets will collide, The effects of this event is said to be something to behold, which is more a warning, a sign and a wake up call for humanity rather than catastophic event. The wake up call will be private for every individual, A mystical opening of consciousness that all of humanity will experience, This event is predicted to happen around fulfilling year of the 100yr anniversary of apparitions of Fatima which falls in 2017.

After that event, It is said there will be many many events in quick succession. some positive and some negative.

Yes we shall wait and see, in the meantime we take care and love each other.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Bob (2nd August 2016), Chip (2nd August 2016), Hazelfern (3rd August 2016), Jean-Marie (2nd August 2016), Nasu (5th August 2016), norski (3rd August 2016), sdv (3rd August 2016), Shannon (4th August 2016), tessie999 (2nd August 2016), thunder24 (2nd August 2016), Wind (3rd August 2016)

31. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

This is really scary.I think they describe an arabic country or Turkey.I hope they are wrong.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Matina For This Post:

sdv (3rd August 2016)

33. Link to Post #59
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,743 times in 317 posts

Last edited by TODD & NORA; 19th August 2016 at 23:54.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TODD & NORA For This Post:

Chip (2nd August 2016), Jean-Marie (2nd August 2016), sdv (3rd August 2016), Sean (3rd August 2016), Shannon (4th August 2016), ThePythonicCow (2nd August 2016)

35. Link to Post #60
    United States Avalon Member Ascension's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,106 times in 201 posts

The 13th of August corresponds to the 9th of AV, a day which has a destructive history. Solomon's temple was destroyed twice on that day. I'm thinking the powers in charge are planning a third destruction, but this time, the temple is represented by a substantial part of the US? (have been piecing this info together from multiple sources over time, statements imbedded in other forums, etc. so nothing to quote as a reference) I'm also getting the feeling there are many, many people in the know about this event.

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ascension For This Post:

Jean-Marie (2nd August 2016), MorningSong (3rd August 2016), Nasu (5th August 2016), norski (3rd August 2016), sdv (3rd August 2016), Shannon (4th August 2016), ThePythonicCow (2nd August 2016), thunder24 (2nd August 2016), TODD & NORA (5th August 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 3 10 LastLast