1. Link to Post #61
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,438 times in 21,490 posts

Default Re: Farsight Institute - August RV results

Quote Posted by Ascension (here)
    The 13th of August corresponds to the 9th of AV, a day which has a destructive history.
    I just posted some more reasons to suspect the 13th or 14th of August: Upcoming in 2016 -- Post #53
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Chip (5th August 2016), Earthship (3rd August 2016), marique3652 (4th August 2016), MorningSong (3rd August 2016), norski (3rd August 2016), Redstar Kachina (2nd August 2016), sdv (3rd August 2016), Shannon (4th August 2016), thunder24 (2nd August 2016), Wind (3rd August 2016)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,975 times in 2,208 posts

while I was watching the video of the 3 remote viewers - right from the beginning I started thinking they were talking about a terrorist attack on the Louvre Museum, Paris -

but it's hard to know if you're just latching onto an idea and sticking with it -

quite a bit fitted in for that interpretation for me through the 3 presentations - the loss - the jagged structure maybe of the shattered glass pyramid - the city setting - the square shapes (paintings) --- in the 2nd presentation - the dome - there's a dome next to the Nelson Mandela Gardens fairly near - the water - the River Seine - (the people all running down the street might have been a cross over from the Nice attack?) - the cctv part and alarms going off everywhere - there are probably hundreds of alarms in the Louvre -

then in the 3rd presentation she actually drew a pyramid, triangle shape - and talked about people panicking and running around in all directions from a terrorist attack - the overhead activity could have been part of the aftermath -

When I got it into my head that they could have been seeing a terrorist attack on the Louvre I couldn't shift it - maybe from the River itself and some kind of heavy weapon like a MANPAD brought into position and fired from a boat on the river - in the evening -

I could just be getting carried away with this interpretation though and because France is a prime terrorist target and the destruction of the world's most famous and priceless works of art would be a terrible blow and loss - this might have influenced my thought process --- if I worked for French security and intelligence though - I would pay special attention to protecting the Louvre after that RV August presentation - and increase security on the Seine -

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Chip (5th August 2016), marique3652 (4th August 2016), MorningSong (3rd August 2016), norski (3rd August 2016), sdv (3rd August 2016), Shannon (4th August 2016)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks

This may be nothing, but since it came up this week, and could relate I’ll add it.

I know a person who does automatic writing. He shared a recent portion about a weapon that can be used like a laser into space that creates something over targeted areas. I’m sorry I don’t remember more. The important part was the name related to the device, it was EMT.
    Later in the day he went out to the store and saw two, long, big, white trucks parked along his route (this is in Oregon). They had no name except EMT on the side. He went back home to get a camera and his wife and when he got back they were gone and he couldn’t find them down the road at all.

So I looked up what this could be. When I searched for EMT, and added LLC, I got a press release for Sparton acquiring Electronic Manufacturing Technology, LLC, in July of 2014
    http://sparton.com/news/sparton-acqu...echnology-llc/

Sparton Acquires Electronic Manufacturing Technology, LLC

For Immediate Release

Acquisition Expected to Provide $25 Million in Annual Revenue
    Provides Expansion into Southern California Servicing the Industrial, Medical, and Military & Aerospace Markets
    SCHAUMBURG, Ill.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–July 10, 2014–Sparton Corporation (NYSE:SPA) announces that its wholly owned subsidiary, Sparton eMT, LLC, has acquired Electronic Manufacturing Technology, LLC, (“eMT”) a $25 million revenue business located in Irvine, CA, in an all-cash transaction.

Just a puzzle piece, but could be to a whole different puzzle. IDK

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to tessfreq For This Post:

bluestflame (4th August 2016), Chip (5th August 2016), Foxie Loxie (2nd August 2016), marique3652 (4th August 2016), MorningSong (3rd August 2016), norski (3rd August 2016), sdv (3rd August 2016), Shannon (4th August 2016), sheme (16th August 2016)

7. Link to Post #64
    UK Avalon Member lightpotential's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,165 times in 149 posts

I have what may be a really solid answer as to just what Dick Allgire’s session is referring to:

The re-entry of the Dragon spacecraft to the Earth on 29th August 2016: The ‘Space X’ cargo vehicle that they have actually named Dragon!

It docked with the ISS in July just a couple of weeks ago. It is scheduled to return to the Earth on 29 August 2016 at the end of this month.

Everything about Dick Allgire’s session seems to me to fit with something going wrong with its i.e. the Dragon craft’s re-entry, suggesting that it goes out of control and crashes back to Earth.

See this from Space.com:

Quote “Dragon will remain at the station for five weeks and then return to Earth on Aug. 29. The capsule is equipped with a protective heat shield and parachutes that will allow it to splash down in Pacific Ocean off the coast of Baja California. While SpaceX is not the only commercial company with a NASA contract to deliver station cargo (Orbital ATK also has one), Dragon is the only vehicle currently capable of returning complete experiments and other gear to Earth for further study.”

http://www.space.com/33438-space-sta...le-header.html

Here are some further snippets of articles from spaceX.com and NASA about the Dragon Module:

From Spacex.com:

“Dragon is a free-flying spacecraft designed to deliver both cargo and people to orbiting destinations. Dragon made history in 2012 when it became the first commercial spacecraft in history to deliver cargo to the International Space Station and safely return cargo to Earth, a feat previously achieved only by governments. It is the only spacecraft currently flying that is capable of returning significant amounts of cargo to Earth.

Currently Dragon carries cargo to space, but it was designed from the beginning to carry humans. Under an agreement with NASA, SpaceX is now developing the refinements that will enable Dragon to fly crew. Dragon's first manned test flight is expected to take place in 2-3 years.”

http://www.spacex.com/dragon

From NASA:

Quote “The SpaceX Dragon cargo spacecraft was bolted into place on the Harmony module of the International Space Station at 10:03 a.m. EDT as the station flew about 252 statute miles over the California and Oregon border.

The spacecraft is delivering nearly 5,000 pounds of science, hardware and supplies, including instruments to perform the first-ever DNA sequencing in space, and the first of two identical international docking adapters (IDA). The IDAs will provide a means for commercial spacecraft to dock to the station in the near future as part of NASA’s Commercial Crew Program.

Dragon is scheduled to depart the space station Aug. 29 when it will return critical science research back to Earth. It is the second cargo spacecraft to arrive on station this week. On Monday, July 18, a Russian ISS Progress 64 cargo craft docked to the Pirs docking compartment of the space station at 8:22 p.m., where it will remain for about six months.”

https://blogs.nasa.gov/spacestation/...mony-module-2/

It is possible then that the Dragon module crashes slightly inland in California somewhere (the US or Mexico?).
    If so, was it an accident or sabotage?
    Just what was its cargo when coming back to Earth?
    What were the science experiments it was engaged in?
    Also, could something from the Russian Progress cargo craft have been placed on it for some reason (see last quote above)?

It definitely looks suspicious. And of course, if it does happen, the news headline will doubtless be: “The Dragon has been Cast Down to Earth.”

Keith
    Visit my website Lost Age Secrets

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to lightpotential For This Post:

avid (5th August 2016), Chip (5th August 2016), Earthship (3rd August 2016), marique3652 (4th August 2016), MorningSong (3rd August 2016), norski (3rd August 2016), sdv (3rd August 2016), Shannon (4th August 2016), Wind (3rd August 2016)

9. Link to Post #65
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Could it be a natural disaster (ie meteor &/or earthquake) in combination with a nuclear power station(s) failure, as happened with Fukushima?

10. Link to Post #66
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    I must have had the wrong geography lessons then if America only comprise the USA.
    As is common in English, the word "America" has multiple, not entirely consistent, meanings. It can refer to the entirety of the two connected continents, North and South America, or it can refer specifically to the nation of the United States.

I trust and hope that the French have not made as much of a muddle of their language as the British and their ilk have of their language.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Chip (5th August 2016), Flash (3rd August 2016), Nasu (5th August 2016), sdv (3rd August 2016), Shannon (4th August 2016)

12. Link to Post #67
    Hong Kong Avalon Member syrwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,568 times in 712 posts

In my opinion, all three remote viewers saw the same event, from different angles. Since remote viewing is a scientifically proven skill, if this is a non-event, I would be very surprised that all three saw the same huge catastrophic events that upset the experienced viewers deeply.

The probability of a huge meteor or asteroid striking earth is astronomically small. Given that there is a meteor strike, the probability of it hitting a large city, particularly a large American city is again very, very small because large cities appear as only small dots on the globe, and why America again? I can conclude that it is not a meteor strike.

This Illuminati card may give some hints.

Given the information from Dick Allgire, I would suspect Chicago to be at the top of the danger list.

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

avid (5th August 2016), Chip (5th August 2016), KiwiElf (3rd August 2016), marique3652 (4th August 2016), sdv (3rd August 2016), Shannon (4th August 2016), ThePythonicCow (3rd August 2016), Wind (4th August 2016)

14. Link to Post #68
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,127 times in 560 posts

When I hear talk about remote viewing and them seeing the same scene my question is always...What timeline are they on??

All probabilities exist, all timelines exist in the now.

So lets see Farsight, founded by CIA operative and RV'er for the military, these guys love the thrash and burn stuff, live it everyday, secrets, murder, set up...
    If its a bad scene, all those spooks need to put their sh#t boots on they are going to need it.

Me, hopefully not.

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to 3(C)+me For This Post:

Chip (5th August 2016), KiwiElf (3rd August 2016), marique3652 (4th August 2016), peggy englebrake (19th August 2016), sdv (3rd August 2016), Shannon (4th August 2016), ThePythonicCow (3rd August 2016), Wind (4th August 2016)

16. Link to Post #69
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    I must have had the wrong geography lessons then if America only comprise the USA.
    As is common in English, the word "America" has multiple, not entirely consistent, meanings. It can refer to the entirety of the two connected continents, North and South America, or it can refer specifically to the nation of the United States.

I trust and hope that the French have not made as much of a muddle of their language as the British and their ilk have of their language.
    Im smiling Paul --you should see what wee Scots have done with the English language----Hoots man.

If you can say Its a braw bright moonlight night your alright ye ken.
    It does not pronounce as I wrote it.

Anyway I hope that the remote viewers are incorrect--- unfortunately they may be right.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

17. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Alekahn2 (4th August 2016), avid (5th August 2016), Bob (3rd August 2016), Chip (5th August 2016), Flash (3rd August 2016), KiwiElf (3rd August 2016), marique3652 (4th August 2016), Nasu (5th August 2016), sdv (3rd August 2016), Shannon (4th August 2016), ThePythonicCow (3rd August 2016), Wind (4th August 2016)

18. Link to Post #70
    Hong Kong Avalon Member syrwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,568 times in 712 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by Ascension (here)
    The 13th of August corresponds to the 9th of AV, a day which has a destructive history.
    I just posted some more reasons to suspect the 13th or 14th of August: Upcoming in 2016 -- Post #53
    I would add the date of Aug 19 to the list. It is the number of days elapsed from the New Year day that appears to be important. This number of days should be a multiple of 11. This is true for 911. The number of days of 9/11 from 2001.1.1 is 253=11x23. The three days in August this year that have this property is 8/8, 8/19 and 8/30. The corresponding numbers of days are 220=11x20,231=11x21,242=11x22. Pick the Olympic games days, they are 8/8 and 8/19. I would pick 8/19 to allow time for athletes to get sick and also 231=3x7x11. Since this is a possibility, however extremely remote, I would stay away from the lake side if I find myself in Chicago that day.

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

avid (5th August 2016), Chip (5th August 2016), KiwiElf (3rd August 2016), marique3652 (4th August 2016), Shannon (4th August 2016), ThePythonicCow (3rd August 2016)

20. Link to Post #71
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

An interesting reporting site, to keep up with what's "incoming":

http://www.amsmeteors.org/members/im.../browse_events

Last night (not yet logged to the amsmeteors.org site) there was a fireball/brilliant flash over northern Colorado, airburst.

Quote Meteor activity kicks into high gear in August as seen from the northern hemisphere. The main reason for all this activity is the Perseid shower that peaks on August 12th. This shower is active most of the month and remains above the level of the sporadic background for a week centered on August 12th.

The sporadic activity is also near maximum as seen from the northern hemisphere and is now more than double the rates from just three months ago.

As seen from southern hemisphere, meteor rates are still decent but falling rapidly. The sporadic rates continue their downward slide and the Perseid radiant does not rise high into the sky as seen in the southern hemisphere. So rates for the Perseids are greatly reduced when compared to those seen from the northern hemisphere.
    Visual illustrations:

Last edited by Bob; 3rd August 2016 at 17:48.

21. Link to Post #72
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Witnesses Needed After ‘Unusually Large’ Fireball Explodes North Of Denver

By Chris Spears August 2, 2016 1:17 PM

(credit: Chris Peterson, Cloudbait Observatory, Research Associate, Denver Museum of Nature and Science)

DENVER (CBS4) – If you happened to be up early Monday and saw a bright flash of light in the northern sky then you probably witnessed a very large meteor exploding as it entered Earth’s atmosphere.

The event happened at 3:23 a.m. and was captured by two cameras in Colorado, one mounted on the roof of the Denver Museum of Nature and Science and the other at the Cloudbait Observatory in Guffey.

(credit: Chris Peterson, Cloudbait Observatory, Research Associate, Denver Museum of Nature and Science)

“By combining the data from both cameras, I can determine that the fireball exploded over Cheyenne, Wyo., at a height of 105 km (roughly 65 miles),” said Chris Peterson with Cloudbait Observatory.

Peterson describes the meteor as being unusually large with a brightness similar to the full Moon and having a large breakup in mid-flight, leaving enough material to continue burning afterward.

“Usually explosions like this are terminal, completely disrupting the body and leaving nothing to continue,” said Peterson.

It’s not known if the meteor was part of the Southern Delta Aquarid meteor shower, currently in progress, or if it had a different origin.

CBS4 Photojournalist Rob McClure happened to see it and said it lasted about 10 seconds.

Peterson is looking for anyone else who witnessed the meteor. You can click here to file a report.
    ======================================

Interesting that a fish-eye lens gives out a "Dome shape" view of the surroundings...
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (5th August 2016), Bob (3rd August 2016), Chip (5th August 2016), KiwiElf (3rd August 2016), marique3652 (4th August 2016), Redstar Kachina (3rd August 2016), Shannon (4th August 2016), tessfreq (3rd August 2016), tessie999 (5th August 2016)

23. Link to Post #73
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    Witnesses Needed After ‘Unusually Large’ Fireball Explodes North Of Denver

By Chris Spears August 2, 2016 1:17 PM

DENVER (CBS4) – If you happened to be up early Monday and saw a bright flash of light in the northern sky then you probably witnessed a very large meteor exploding as it entered Earth’s atmosphere.

The event happened at 3:23 a.m. and was captured by two cameras in Colorado, one mounted on the roof of the Denver Museum of Nature and Science and the other at the Cloudbait Observatory in Guffey.

“By combining the data from both cameras, I can determine that the fireball exploded over Cheyenne, Wyo., at a height of 105 km (roughly 65 miles),” said Chris Peterson with Cloudbait Observatory.

Peterson describes the meteor as being unusually large with a brightness similar to the full Moon and having a large breakup in mid-flight, leaving enough material to continue burning afterward.

“Usually explosions like this are terminal, completely disrupting the body and leaving nothing to continue,” said Peterson.

It’s not known if the meteor was part of the Southern Delta Aquarid meteor shower, currently in progress, or if it had a different origin.

CBS4 Photojournalist Rob McClure happened to see it and said it lasted about 10 seconds.

Peterson is looking for anyone else who witnessed the meteor. You can click here to file a report.
    ======================================

Interesting that a fish-eye lens gives out a "Dome shape" view of the surroundings...
    Yup, that's the one - thanks !!

Quote Interesting that a fish-eye lens gives out a "Dome shape" view of the surroundings...
    Agreed !

also

Quote I can determine that the fireball exploded over Cheyenne, Wyo.
    earlier post I made refers to airburst over Cheyenne (Mountain), Colorado Springs.. "Cheyenne" common denominator.. explosion over Cheyenne..

=====Update=====

Cheyenne, Wyoming capitol DOME

Military base at/near Cheyenne, Wyoming - Warren AFB "Space Command"

"Space Command" title exists at both Norad (Cheyenne Mountain complex, Colorado Springs, CO) and at Warren AFB, Cheyenne, Wyoming. Both have views of mountains as a backdrop. Both have a "military" community with a different mindset than joe-average public.
    Last edited by Bob; 3rd August 2016 at 20:39.

24. Link to Post #74
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,743 times in 317 posts

Last edited by TODD & NORA; 19th August 2016 at 23:53.

25. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TODD & NORA For This Post:

Alekahn2 (4th August 2016), avid (5th August 2016), Bill Ryan (4th August 2016), Chip (5th August 2016), marique3652 (4th August 2016), norski (4th August 2016), Raven (4th August 2016), Shannon (4th August 2016), thunder24 (4th August 2016), vmk22 (4th August 2016)

26. Link to Post #75
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Among other possibilities:

Fireball in Novosibirsk

Published on Aug 3, 2016
    NB: the video is very shaky because there was a high fence where it was filmed, so the guy did the video had to stand on a brick and held a phone as high as possible to 'catch' the fireball [ball lightning]
    http://siberiantimes.com/other/others...
    courtesy Roman Tregubov

"La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (5th August 2016), Bob (4th August 2016), Chip (5th August 2016), marique3652 (4th August 2016), Shannon (4th August 2016), tessie999 (5th August 2016), thunder24 (4th August 2016)

28. Link to Post #76
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

Quote Posted by PRAY PEACE (here)
    The Georgia Guidestones block is suggesting August 14th, so we're looking at a two-hour window now if all of those assumptions are correct.
    sorry for my ignorance, was the guidestones mentioned in the videos... how are they pointing to august 14th?
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

29. Link to Post #77
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by thunder24 (here)
    sorry for my ignorance, was the guidestones mentioned in the videos... how are they pointing to august 14th?
    The Georgia Guidestones are not mentioned at all in the Farsight Institute Remote Viewing video. The Guidestones are being mentioned in other threads and posts here on Avalon and elsewhere, such as my Upcoming in 2016 -- Post #63.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

thunder24 (4th August 2016)

31. Link to Post #78
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,743 times in 317 posts

Last edited by TODD & NORA; 20th August 2016 at 00:01.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TODD & NORA For This Post:

avid (5th August 2016), Bob (5th August 2016), Chip (5th August 2016), Sean (8th August 2016)

33. Link to Post #79
    United States Avalon Member Jhonie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,346 times in 244 posts

Seems to me that this is just a bunch of fear porn.
    Blessed Be to You and Me.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jhonie For This Post:

Elen (5th August 2016), lake (5th August 2016), sdv (5th August 2016)

35. Link to Post #80
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,734 times in 543 posts

Last edited by Redstar Kachina; 19th August 2016 at 23:45.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Redstar Kachina For This Post:

avid (5th August 2016), Bob (5th August 2016), LifeAngel (6th August 2016), tessfreq (6th August 2016), vmk22 (5th August 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 4 10 LastLast