Thread: Farsight Institute - August RV results

1. Link to Post #101
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Default Re: Farsight Institute - August RV results

Whereas, on the side of odds for some celestial run-ins:

From here (<---):
    NASA space data supports citizens' observations: Meteor fireballs are increasing exponentially

Dr. M.A. Rose
    Sott.net Sat, 09 Jan 2016 20:05 UTC

SOTT.net last looked in detail at the frequency of meteor fireballs in 2013, using the data garnered by the American Meteor Society (AMS). SOTT.net pointed out the increasing frequency of fireballs1, and asked the question: "What does 2014 have in store?"

Well, the results are in, and the answer is simple: comparing 2014 to 2013, the frequency of fireballs increased by 120%. Comparing 2015 to 2014, fireballs increased by 20%. That is a significant increase, and it should be generating a lot of attention. If it is, then it's being done very quietly behind closed doors.

Since October 2013, the web site spaceweather.com has published daily data from NASA's All-Sky Fireball Network, which observes, and daily reports, fireball activity over the US.2

I have collated both sets of data - from NASA and the AMS - to produce the following graphs, taking into account that each dataset relies on different definitions of 'meteor fireball'. Click on the graphs to view them at full size.

© Dr M.A. Rose - Overall increase in meteor fireballs over the US in the last decade

Because we are using two datasets, there can be some incongruity for the 2013-2014 data. Nevertheless, the pattern is congruent: from 2010 onwards, the frequency of fireballs has been increasing each year in an exponential fashion. Such a change is significant and should be generating a lot of media attention and a lot of activity in near space observation.

The most significant way to plot the data is via a 12-month rolling average, which smooths out 'noise' and demonstrates any significant changes that have occurred. From mid-2010, the average number of fireballs significantly increased, until late 2015 when the rolling average stabilized.

[...]

I guess we shall just have to see what 2016 has in store, but so far, in early January, the pattern already appears to be... continued increase in fireballs:

© Dr. M.A. Rose

Last edited by Hervé; 9th August 2016 at 16:37.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Alekahn2 (9th August 2016), Bob (9th August 2016), Chip (9th August 2016), Debra (10th August 2016), fourty-two (9th August 2016), lucidity (9th August 2016), Nasu (10th August 2016), Sierra (10th August 2016), ThePythonicCow (9th August 2016), thunder24 (9th August 2016), yiolas (10th August 2016)

3. Link to Post #102
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,777 times in 956 posts

If this turns out to be true... then...

It might be a missile attack... perhaps a tactical nuke.
    (which means a relatively low destructive power nuke,
    by nuke standards, but naturally still very destructive)

Let's hope i'm wrong about that.

There's been lots of stories about tactical nukes being
    detonated in Iraq, Yemen and China in recent years.

Who might fire such a thing ?
    My best guesses are, in priority order:
    1. False flag by the Americans (again)
    2. False flag by the Israelis (again)
    3. False flag by the Saudis (again)
    4. South Korea
    5. China
    6. Iran
    7. Russia

But let's face it. All the predictions of various nightmare scenarios
    turn out to be unfounded. There will be no huge catastrophic explosion
    in the US or anywhere else in August.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lucidity For This Post:

Cidersomerset (9th August 2016), fourty-two (9th August 2016), Matthew (16th August 2016)

5. Link to Post #103
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,100 times in 20,640 posts

Simon is far from being a military expert or militarily trained, and he often gets his terminology wrong, facts mixed up, etc.--that doesn't necessarily mean that he isn't onto something, it just means he's human, vulnerable and quite capable of making mistakes.
    Would you prefer a mind-controlled transhumanist who never deviates from the pre-planned script?
    Such a being might be very accurate, but would be telling you only what the elite wants you to know.

Quote Posted by lightpotential (here)
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Simon Parkes has some information to add re this prediction in the first part here:
    2016-08-07 CC Simon Parkes Holiday Special
    For me, Simon totally destroys his credibility with what he says here. His scenario is preposterous.

I have seen the farsight video myself a few times, and done 2 video analyses of it. Simon 'latches on' to the word Kinetic from the farsight viewer Dick Allgire. I do not think he knows what he is talking about.

Simon says that from a satellite in orbit a 'kinetic round' is fired, and it is composed of Tungsten, which when it hits the atmosphere, "can sometimes disintegrate and explode and then change direction." And, it is targetted to hit a building in the USA which has a low yield nuclear weapon in it, causing the nuke to go off!!!! I could say, you can't make this up. But he does.

Is Simon for real? His theory is total BS

He is just making this up.

Don't take my word for it. Just listen from 4:10 to 10:40 to hear the nonsense.
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Chip (11th August 2016)

7. Link to Post #104
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

onawah, with respect, by your own definition of the humanness and fallibility of Simon then would you not be just as likely to get as reliable information from who ever delivers your mail, the check out operator, in fact anyone you meet who has an opinion on Remote viewing?

Why are they not quoted here?

The difference is that Simon has set himself as some one to be quoted---if he is not an expert or well informed on these matters why post what he has said?
    Ordinary peoples opinions don't get posted with the same sense of "Simon has information" --he just seems to jump on the current topic as though he has some thing of value to say---thats fine in person to person situations but aggrandizing is attention seeking--why --what is there to sell, but the projection that Simon is one to listen to.
    It tends to be fear orientated too.

There might be an event--they seem to happen fairly regularly though not as big as the remote viewing suggests.

Best wishes
    Chris

Ps Onawah Id rather hear your views on Remote viewing and what may happen than Simons---first hand insights are valuable.
    Last edited by greybeard; 9th August 2016 at 22:06.
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Bob (9th August 2016), Chip (9th August 2016), Debra (10th August 2016), Hervé (10th August 2016), Nan (10th August 2016), Nasu (10th August 2016), Sierra (10th August 2016), ThePythonicCow (9th August 2016), Wind (10th August 2016)

9. Link to Post #105
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Quote But let's face it. All the predictions of various nightmare scenarios
    turn out to be unfounded. There will be no huge catastrophic explosion
    in the US or anywhere else in August.

Part post from another thread........Many agendas are connected even if this
    has nothing to do with the scenario here , it suggests something is probably
    pending if we look at recent history.

2.3 TRillion Dollars Missing from DOD Day before 911 2001 Rumsfeld LIES

Although in 2013 around the start if the Syrian war more lost cash.
    Plenty of rebels to fund.

$8.5 Trillion Missing from Pentagon Budget

Published on 19 Nov 2013
    LIVE: http://NextNewsNetwork.com

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1088456

Related topic.....De ja vous any one ?

Audit Reveals The Pentagon Doesn’t Know Where $6.5 Trillion Dollars Has Gone

By David on 9 August 2016 GMT

================================================
    ================================================

ACTIVIST POST.......

Audit Reveals The Pentagon Doesn’t Know Where $6.5 Trillion Dollars Has Gone

TOPICS:Jay SyrmopoulosMilitary.
    August 8, 2016

By Jay Syrmopoulos

A new Department of Defense Inspector General’s report, released last week, has left
    Americans stunned at the jaw-dropping lack of accountability and oversight. The glaring
    report revealed the Pentagon couldn’t account for $6.5 trillion dollars worth of Army
    general fund transactions and data, according to a report by theFiscal Times.

The Pentagon, which has been notoriously lax in its accounting practices, has never
    completed an audit, would reveal how the agency has specifically spent the trillions of
    dollars allocated for wars, equipment, personnel, housing, healthcare and procurements
    allotted to them by Congress.

Beginning in 1996 all federal agencies were mandated by law to conduct regular financial
    audits. However, the Pentagon has NEVER complied with that federal law. In 20 years, it
    has never accounted for the trillions of dollars in taxpayer funds it has spent, in part
    because “fudging” the numbers has become standard operating procedure at the Department
    of Defense, as revealed in a 2013 Reuters investigation by Scot Paltrow.

http://www.activistpost.com/2016/08/...ions-went.html

=================================================

Audit Reveals the Pentagon Doesn’t Know Where $6.5 Trillion Dollars Has Gone

Published on 8 Aug 2016

Audit Reveals the Pentagon Doesn’t Know Where $6.5 Trillion Dollars Has Gone.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 10th August 2016 at 00:17.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Chip (10th August 2016), Eram (10th August 2016), lucidity (21st August 2016), norski (10th August 2016), onawah (10th August 2016), Satori (10th August 2016), syrwong (10th August 2016)

11. Link to Post #106
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Simon is far from being a military expert or militarily trained, and he often gets his terminology wrong, facts mixed up, etc.--that doesn't necessarily mean that he isn't onto something, it just means he's human, vulnerable and quite capable of making mistakes.
    Would you prefer a mind-controlled transhumanist who never deviates from the pre-planned script?
    Such a being might be very accurate, but would be telling you only what the elite wants you to know.

Quote Posted by lightpotential (here)
    Simon Parkes has some information to add re this prediction in the first part here:
    2016-08-07 CC Simon Parkes Holiday Special
    For me, Simon totally destroys his credibility with what he says here. His scenario is preposterous.

I have seen the farsight video myself a few times, and done 2 video analyses of it. Simon 'latches on' to the word Kinetic from the farsight viewer Dick Allgire. I do not think he knows what he is talking about.

Simon says that from a satellite in orbit a 'kinetic round' is fired, and it is composed of Tungsten, which when it hits the atmosphere, "can sometimes disintegrate and explode and then change direction." And, it is targetted to hit a building in the USA which has a low yield nuclear weapon in it, causing the nuke to go off!!!! I could say, you can't make this up. But he does.

Is Simon for real? His theory is total BS

He is just making this up.

Don't take my word for it. Just listen from 4:10 to 10:40 to hear the nonsense.
    Onawah, I admit I'm not very familiar with Simon Parkes however when I read kinetic projectile, it made me think of Project Thor. Allegedly low orbit and sends Tungsten projectiles the size of telephones at extremely high velocity. Who knows if it realize exists.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to boardinguy10 For This Post:

KiwiElf (10th August 2016), onawah (10th August 2016)

13. Link to Post #107
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

And yet, on the other side of the coin, I am hearing and viewing a lot of "we are in change now", "the cabal have been defeated". I do hope so rather than the RVers to be right though.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jancy For This Post:

KiwiElf (10th August 2016), onawah (10th August 2016)

15. Link to Post #108
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Something will fall on our heads once again just as trillions of dollars are found missing, so that we forget about it. Just as on 9/11. How convenient it would be!! This time around it would be the duty of sone US citizens not to send this info into oblivion and make sure there is accountability
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

bluestflame (10th August 2016), KiwiElf (10th August 2016), Nan (10th August 2016), onawah (10th August 2016)

17. Link to Post #109
    Hong Kong Avalon Member syrwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,568 times in 712 posts

I think the months to the election is the last chance for humanity. Both the good and the bad sides are banging on people's ears, the good trying to wake people up, while the bad are taunting humanity as if to say "Dont blame me for not warning you, you deserve to die". This event may well happen. Why care to hide when your days are numbered? If amid all the scoundels, lies, atrocities people especially of us still choose the death alley, then death will come and the remaining ones enslaved for another millenium.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

bluestflame (10th August 2016), Cidersomerset (10th August 2016), KiwiElf (10th August 2016)

19. Link to Post #110
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

waiting for the next BIG falsflag to be blamed on china or russia or both

20. The Following User Says Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

KiwiElf (10th August 2016)

21. Link to Post #111
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

There's another alleged event which may occur on the 14 AUG & might be related;

In the last 48-hours, news has emerged that a damning hack on Hillary will be released this coming weekend, (ie 13-14 AUG) which will apparently be more than sufficient to have her arrested on grounds of Treason (and likely blow the Clinton Foundation's years of fraud wide open, which in turn, pretty much implicates the entire US Govt).

It has already been noted on the existing Hillary/Trump/4chan FBI leak threads on Avalon (latest few posts), and there are at least 3 threads about it on Before It's News. If so, could this be a trigger event, as happened with 9-11 and the Pentagon's missing $2.3 trillion at the time - now tripled (Cider's posts above) - still no investigation or accountability to where these trillions disappeared to?
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 10th August 2016 at 03:49.

22. Link to Post #112
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

This is partly why elements of the CIA are very scary, set in a post WW11
    cold war mentality which embraced the neo - con philosophy after it
    ended . Which led to 9/11 thru to where we are now the contrived ongoing
    war on terror.....

I could post this on many threads which is why many agendas are linked.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

‘Kill Russians and Iranians, threaten Assad,’ says ex-CIA chief backing Clinton

By David on 10 August 2016 GMT War and Terror

‘Former CIA deputy director Michael Morell, who supports Hillary Clinton and insists that
    Donald Trump is being manipulated by Russian President Vladimir Putin, said that Russians
    and Iranians in Syria should be killed covertly to “pay the price.”

The top CIA official, who twice served as the acting director of the agency, and worked with
    Clinton while she was secretary of state, told PBS host Charlie Rose that Iran and Russia
    should “pay a big price” in Syria – and by that he meant killing them.’

Read more: ‘Kill Russians and Iranians, threaten Assad,’ says ex-CIA chief backing Clinton
    https://www.rt.com/usa/355291-morrel...ampaign=chrome
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 10th August 2016 at 09:33.

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Alekahn2 (10th August 2016), avid (10th August 2016), greybeard (10th August 2016), KiwiElf (10th August 2016), lucidity (30th August 2016), onawah (10th August 2016)

24. Link to Post #113
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,743 times in 317 posts

Last edited by TODD & NORA; 19th August 2016 at 23:58.

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TODD & NORA For This Post:

Alekahn2 (10th August 2016), avid (10th August 2016), greybeard (10th August 2016), KiwiElf (10th August 2016), Matthew (10th August 2016), onawah (10th August 2016), tessie999 (10th August 2016)

26. Link to Post #114
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,417 times in 326 posts

Taking this in a different direction. The date of the 14 of August is very close to the peaking of the Perseid meteor shower due around the 11th and 12th of August. Just a thought. http://www.astronomy.com/news/observ...early-20-years
    Blessings,
    Yiola

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to yiolas For This Post:

golden lady (11th August 2016), Nasu (10th August 2016), tessie999 (10th August 2016), thunder24 (11th August 2016), Wind (11th August 2016)

28. Link to Post #115
    UK Avalon Member lightpotential's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,165 times in 149 posts

Quote Posted by yiolas (here)
    Taking this in a different direction. The date of the 14 of August is very close to the peaking of the Perseid meteor shower due around the 11th and 12th of August. Just a thought. http://www.astronomy.com/news/observ...early-20-years
    I think a missile is the most likely scenario per the RV session of Dick Allgire. However, I have no doubt that if they wanted to, they would use the perseid meteor shower as a cover story, and claim it was a small meteor that 'got through' and we did not see it coming, if they do not want to admit that it was a missile.
    Visit my website Lost Age Secrets

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lightpotential For This Post:

golden lady (11th August 2016), Nasu (10th August 2016)

30. Link to Post #116
    UK Avalon Member lightpotential's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,165 times in 149 posts

I have just completed 3 Videos analysing the Farsight August Event Remote viewers. The first one, looks at Daz Smith, suggesting a possible earthquake viewing. The second one looks at Dick Allgire, and expands on the idea of a missile. The third one looks further at the missile theory, and looks at some of work of Princess Jeanne. They are as follows:

Daz Smith:

Dick Allgire:

Missile Theory in more detail:

Visit my website Lost Age Secrets

31. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to lightpotential For This Post:

Alekahn2 (10th August 2016), angelfire (13th August 2016), Flash (10th August 2016), golden lady (11th August 2016), norski (11th August 2016), vmk22 (10th August 2016), Wind (11th August 2016)

32. Link to Post #117
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

golden lady (11th August 2016), norski (11th August 2016), onawah (11th August 2016)

34. Link to Post #118
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,743 times in 317 posts

Last edited by TODD & NORA; 20th August 2016 at 00:10.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TODD & NORA For This Post:

norski (11th August 2016), onawah (11th August 2016), ThePythonicCow (11th August 2016)

36. Link to Post #119
    Argentina Avalon Member Hazelfern's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,496 times in 348 posts

Quote Posted by bluestflame (here)
    Nania and I are on the same page. Just coincidence that my name is Nonin.

If this is an asteroid strike, my vision indicated the Atlantic Ocean as the first impact.
    Last edited by Hazelfern; 11th August 2016 at 02:02.

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hazelfern For This Post:

bluestflame (11th August 2016), norski (11th August 2016), onawah (11th August 2016), tessie999 (12th August 2016)

38. Link to Post #120
    Thanks

Is anybody else anxious about the 14th?I If these predictions come true and something happen ,lets say, in Tajikistan how many people will really care?It will be in the news for one two days and that's it and we'll only talk about the validity of remote viewing.But if it happens in New York the world will be crazy for a long time.To be honest i'm fed up with this hypocrisy.It's like watching a movie while eating pop corn and then chatting about unless something really affects us.I'm talking for myself too.We,i,are really immature and these predictions without ability to help don't offer anything to me but fear and "suspense''.Unfortunately i understand english better than i speak but i hope you understand what i mean.

39. The Following User Says Thank You to Matina For This Post:

tessie999 (12th August 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 1 6 10 LastLast