+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Divide et impera (divide and conquer)

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,602 times in 21,522 posts

Default Divide et impera (divide and conquer)

This thread will start out with three additional posts, after this opening post.

These posts will have a common theme, presenting three examples of how the Bastards in Power are skilled in divide and conquer techniques:
    1. Miles Mathis documenting how Karl Marx (the famous writer on communism) was sponsored by (and a member of) the class of wealthy industrialists and bankers, to pit the proletariat (working class) against the bourgeoisie (middle class).
    2. James Corbett commenting on the clash between Muslim and European cultures
    3. Myself, speculating on the current controversy regarding Simon Parkes.
    The primary message will be the same in each case. The depth, breadth, darkness, variety, and persistence of these divisions is incredible. Apparently the complex, layered nature of humans, in body (itself a miracle of complexity), mind (ditto), and spirit (so little do I know), provides fertile ground for such divisions, breeding so much violence, death and destruction, from the personal scale to the planetary scale.

The key to improving this sorry state of affairs, in my view, is improving our awareness at multiple levels, within us and between us, and improving our awareness of the interactions between levels.

That is because the essential ingredient for such conflict is unawareness of what's happening at some level, and unawareness of how the levels are interacting.

As I've commented before, it's layers (aka levels, aka turtles) all the way down .
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 1st August 2016 at 19:17.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

2. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

animovado (2nd August 2016), avid (1st August 2016), Baby Steps (2nd August 2016), Bill Ryan (1st August 2016), Callista (2nd August 2016), Chip (1st August 2016), Cidersomerset (1st August 2016), Curt (1st August 2016), Daughter of Time (2nd August 2016), Debra (1st August 2016), Eram (1st August 2016), Ewan (2nd August 2016), Foxie Loxie (1st August 2016), greybeard (1st August 2016), Inversion (2nd August 2016), jjjones (1st August 2016), lake (1st August 2016), Mercedes (1st August 2016), Michelle Marie (2nd August 2016), naste.de.lumina (1st August 2016), Nasu (1st August 2016), NeedleThreader (1st August 2016), Satori (1st August 2016), seko (1st August 2016), Sophocles (1st August 2016), Star Tsar (1st August 2016), william r sanford72 (1st August 2016), Zampano (1st August 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: Divide et impera (divide and conquer)

Miles Mathis documenting how Karl Marx (the famous writer on communism) was sponsored by (and a member of) the class of wealthy industrialists and bankers, to pit the proletariat (working class) against the bourgeoisie (middle class).

===

This might be the most difficult to read example of these three. Back in November 2014, the prolific researcher Miles Mathis, in one of his many papers, this one called Reading the Signs -- Today's Lesson: Karl Marx (pdf), went into some detail on the background, activity and support for Karl Marx's revolutionary works, such as The Communist Manifesto, that inspired a number of communist regimes over the last century.

Mathis provides us the clues unmasking Marx himself as an early European agent of the wealthy industrialists and bankers. Marx was born in Germany, and lived from 1818 to 1883.

Mathis can be a difficult read, as he provides lots of details of people's ancestry, especially if it is Jewish, which can set off alarms of "anti-Semitism" in the minds of many of us. In my view, the connections he finds are likely mostly accurate, and I choose not to generalize them to any entire class of people.

I consider Mathis' Marx.pdf paper to be one of his better papers. It reveals the means, motives and opportunities of the nouveau riche class of industrialists and bankers, over throwing the European and Russian ruling royalty class, and pitting the proletariat (working class) and the bourgeoisie (middle class) against each other, lest those two classes bond together and revolt against the nouveau riche.

In some ways, this may be the most approachable of my three examples, as it involves history rather than current affairs, so might be less likely to trigger our usual reactions to affairs of the present moment.

There are certainly more actual details and specifics in this example than in my next example.

Most can't stand to read Mathis; a few, myself included, find his work to be a unique treasure. Give him a try and see for yourself: Reading the Signs -- Today's Lesson: Karl Marx (pdf)
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 2nd August 2016 at 12:23.

4. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

animovado (2nd August 2016), avid (1st August 2016), Baby Steps (2nd August 2016), Bill Ryan (1st August 2016), Curt (1st August 2016), Daughter of Time (2nd August 2016), Debra (1st August 2016), Ewan (2nd August 2016), Foxie Loxie (1st August 2016), greybeard (2nd August 2016), jjjones (1st August 2016), marique3652 (2nd August 2016), Michelle Marie (2nd August 2016), Nasu (1st August 2016), NeedleThreader (1st August 2016), Satori (1st August 2016), Savannah (1st August 2016), Star Tsar (1st August 2016), william r sanford72 (1st August 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks

James Corbett commenting on the clash between Muslim and European cultures

===

This second example comes in a quite different form - listen to the nearly ten (10) minutes of James Corbett between 13:55 and 23:17 of the following video, as he responds to the question:
    Quote What is your view on the destruction or at least the dilution of the traditional Western culture through the forceful introduction of Islamic refugees and what consequences do you see?

Are we doomed to have a major clash of cultures between the traditional (Christian) western culture on one side and the Islamic culture on the other side?

Corbett relates this clash to the "Clash of Civilizations" anticipated by Samuel Huntington's 1996 book The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order.

Corbett makes the point that these clashes are engineered to gain control over us through conflict and chaos, each attacking the "other".
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 1st August 2016 at 18:47.

6. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

animovado (2nd August 2016), avid (1st August 2016), Baby Steps (2nd August 2016), Bill Ryan (1st August 2016), Curt (1st August 2016), Daughter of Time (2nd August 2016), Debra (1st August 2016), Eram (1st August 2016), Ewan (2nd August 2016), Foxie Loxie (1st August 2016), greybeard (2nd August 2016), jjjones (1st August 2016), Michelle Marie (2nd August 2016), Nasu (1st August 2016), NeedleThreader (1st August 2016), Satori (1st August 2016), Star Tsar (1st August 2016), william r sanford72 (1st August 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Myself, speculating on the current controversy regarding Simon Parkes.

===

This will likely be, for many of us, my most controversial example, for it involves a conflict that is ongoing, on this forum and in other parts of the alternative media, even as I write.

It involves the claims against Simon Parkes of sexual abuse and negligence when counseling some of the victims of alien abduction that he has offered to help. Some, including the moderators of this forum will not abide by such abuse, and some, including some members of this forum, will not abide by such claims when not backed up by what they deem to be sufficient evidence, available to them.

Here's a situation in which the "layers" I speak of come into prominent play.

Personally, I will not abide by such abuse, and I have seen enough evidence to make it my moral duty to help provide a safe place for those coming forth with their experiences, by name or anonymously, to alert those others who might choose to heed the warnings.

But I also realize that some have seen less evidence (either because less was available to them or because they chose to spend less time researching such), and that they may reasonably and morally determine to object to "hanging someone without a proper trial and sufficient evidence."

So we end up finding ourselves divided, both "sides" taking what they determine to be the higher moral ground.

I stand with those who are warning others of Simon, based on their experience. I find that we have a moral obligation to do so, and to support others to do so. I find that those who object to this, on account of their not seeing sufficient incriminating evidence, to be wrong. I encourage those to examine the evidence available to them, if they have not done so already, before reaching a decision.

But I will resist, at another level, what is, I believe, as explained below, a manufactured division, intended to further split the alternative media along one of its many potential fracture lines.

In my view, this division is one operation of a major effort to divide the world along "good" versus "evil" lines, in order to generate sufficient violent energy to motivate some sort of major conflict or war, and to once again take down one of the powerful classes, to the benefit of other powerful classes.

===

The various details:

We (the Avalon moderators) recently received third hand an unverifiable, but plausible sounding, report that someone who would know told someone who told ... that Simon Parkes, and those defending him too much, would soon be put under considerable pressure on account of Simon's abusive behaviour toward some of those he counseled.

Item 1:
    In Simon's Malta conference interview that Kerry posted yesterday, Simon said, in one part, summarizing:
    Quote When Simon starts taking questions from the Malta Conference attendees, at about 43:30 into the video, he explains that he will be answering questions based on what he has observed himself, or from what CIA or British Intelligence has told him. I believe that Simon's speaking accurately in saying that.
    Item 2:
    In her synopsis for Alexandra Meadows extended interview with Simon, posted at Galactic Connection, she writes:
    Quote Simon explains that he was extremely pressured in his political career only after he voiced his opinion that President Putin was not the negative person that the U.S. and the U.K. were painting him to be.
    Item 3:
    As I've probably written elsewhere on the forum in recent days, some of the more astute (in my estimation) analysts, such as Ken at RedefiningGod.com, figure that the road to the New World Order is being set up by the Bastards in Power by having the "good" China and Putin's Russia stand up to the "bad" American Evil Empire, out of which conflict will arise a new world monetary (and political, legal, trade, ...) system. The Bush/Clinton/Neocon crime syndicates, the US Petro-Narco-Dollar, and their agencies and agents such as the EU, NATO, and Tony Blair, have drawn the short straw in this Battle Royale. Exposure of (rampant) pedophilia, sex abuse, satanic rituals, partial exposure of the lies of 9/11 and the Iraq war, as well as suicide by nail gun at five paces and other improbable means, are some of the many grotesque publicly visible details seeping out from this orchestrated disaster.
    My speculations:
    • Simon is a mouth piece for the "good" (pro Putin, anti Neocon, etc) side of this battle.
    • Simon is being used via the portion of British Intelligence on this "good" side to speak to the "new age" crowd (some of us).
    • When Simon speaks of various "timelines", I find it much easier to make sense of his words if I translate "timelines" to references to the two sides and their various goals, in this Battle Royale.
    • Whomever passed the above described information to us that Simon and his supporters would be under considerable pressure apparently had contacts on the "bad" (Neocon etc) side, who anticipated that they would be using (quite legitimate, it seems to me) charges of abuse to attack Simon and his supporters.

From my studies, long ago, of classical Latin:
    • Divide et impera (divide and conquer)
    • Gallia est omnis divisa in partes tres. (All Gaul is divided into three parts - Julius Caesar)
    They're still at it - leveraging our multi-faceted spirits and flaws to divide and conquer us.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 1st August 2016 at 19:26.

8. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

animovado (2nd August 2016), avid (1st August 2016), Baby Steps (2nd August 2016), Bill Ryan (1st August 2016), Blacklight43 (1st August 2016), Curt (1st August 2016), Daughter of Time (2nd August 2016), Debra (1st August 2016), etheric underground (1st August 2016), Ewan (2nd August 2016), Foxie Loxie (1st August 2016), gord (1st August 2016), greybeard (1st August 2016), jjjones (1st August 2016), Michelle Marie (2nd August 2016), Nasu (1st August 2016), NeedleThreader (1st August 2016), Savannah (1st August 2016), Star Tsar (1st August 2016), togetherasone (2nd August 2016), ulli (1st August 2016), william r sanford72 (1st August 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Ok - my opening four posts are complete - thanks to those who thanked some of the above, even before I wrote it .

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Blacklight43 (1st August 2016), Curt (1st August 2016), East Sun (2nd August 2016), Michelle Marie (2nd August 2016), ulli (1st August 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Paul re your post regarding Simon---Its well researched and put together.
    I agree with you regarding your position on abuse.
    As for Putin the "good guy" doubt if there is a good side in this ----preferable or less preferable--does not denote that either is a good choice--lesser of two evils might be better.
    With respect for the new age love and light people--I think they are well intentioned but naive and gullible so they will be inclined to take one side--the one they are sold as the good one.

I dont believe there will be a fighting war---monetary yes but the nuclear deterrent would seem to have kept the "peace" for a long time and I dont see super powers risking that kind of war. Accepting that in the history of mankind the oly time we have been at peace is when we were too weak to fight due to the plague.
    There is always ongoing conflict some where backed by opposing super powers.

Simon may well tell the truth on some things but he is a bad risk to be privy to secret information---so which authority would genuinely give him important info---suspecting that he would let the cat out of the bag so to speak.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Baby Steps (2nd August 2016), Debra (1st August 2016), Eram (2nd August 2016), Ewan (2nd August 2016), Foxie Loxie (1st August 2016), Michelle Marie (2nd August 2016), Nasu (1st August 2016), ThePythonicCow (1st August 2016), ulli (1st August 2016), Wind (1st August 2016)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    As for Putin the "good guy" doubt if there is a good side in this
    I entirely share your doubts about Putin ... even as I find another layer within me cheering him on .

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

animovado (2nd August 2016), Baby Steps (2nd August 2016), Debra (1st August 2016), Ewan (2nd August 2016), Foxie Loxie (1st August 2016), greybeard (1st August 2016), Michelle Marie (2nd August 2016), ulli (1st August 2016)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,716 times in 2,660 posts

Controlled opposition again?
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Baby Steps (2nd August 2016), Debra (1st August 2016), Foxie Loxie (1st August 2016), Michelle Marie (2nd August 2016), ThePythonicCow (1st August 2016), ulli (1st August 2016)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

Excellent analysis. As above so below, the dualistic light/dark good/evil that they have used throughout history seems to be at play again.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

Debra (1st August 2016), Michelle Marie (2nd August 2016), ThePythonicCow (1st August 2016)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,452 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by avid (here)
    Controlled opposition again?
    Probably more like "opportunistic opposition" in this case ... Edit: although even that may come to work in our favor ...
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 2nd August 2016 at 02:24.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

greybeard (2nd August 2016), Michelle Marie (2nd August 2016), ThePythonicCow (2nd August 2016)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

Very astute observation of the divide and conquer strategy.

Rising above with Love or Neutrality (collection of data) provides decision-making (or choosing not to decide/choosing not to choose) with a different vibration and perspective.

Recognizing the strategy, choose not to fall for it.

By providing and focusing on solutions, the former institutions become obsolete. I see a higher vision of unity emerging.

My energy is withdrawn from the race (presidential, etc.).

Families and friends can be divided, or love one another anyway.

I've actually been contemplating this prevalent "divide and conquer" strategy lately, so I really appreciate your shedding light on it!

Thank you,
    MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

animovado (2nd August 2016), ThePythonicCow (2nd August 2016)

23. Link to Post #12
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,727 times in 1,526 posts

There is a discordant disordered energy, riding the Simon stuff-like his well intentioned message is somehow contaminated-not by him.It has reared its head a various times, and I think it can travel via on-line connections.

(it may mean that he is very important, so his DNA and Soul connections are being exploited)

It is a great opportunity for those who are weaker, like me, to learn discernment, focus, heart connection, protection, and gain strength, knowledge & experience.

It reminds me of the hidden signals within human transmissions as portrayed in the transformers movies.

thanks for the great info!
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

greybeard (2nd August 2016), ThePythonicCow (2nd August 2016)

25. Link to Post #13
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,727 times in 1,526 posts

ANOTHER DIVISIVE DIALECTIC – ARE YOU ‘PRO’? OR ‘ANTI’?

Probably many have been through this and sadly taken too, too long to realise that it is another ‘discordance trap’, a mental doorway that opens the mind to a kind of antagonistic, confrontational energy. If unwittingly tapping into this energy, we are coming under remote influence from some kind of chaotic force-that seeks to divide us.

I woke up to this recently. Sitting at a dinner table with a posse of Doctors and Physicists, my poor wife suffered the embarrassment of listening to me being shot down in flames over the vaccines issue. She told me afterwards- ‘you are not really anti vaccine – you are just concerned about safety.’. That came as a revelation.

For many of us probably, social media is a kind of running skirmish on various issues. Typical is the over simplified vaccine debate. We probably all have Medical friends posting one type of information, and more conspiracy oriented people posting something different.
    If you look into the reality with a science meets spirituality mentality you will probably agree with the following:
    1. You can inject denatured viruses as a way of conferring immunity
    2. You can inject small amounts of live virus and achieve the same
    3. Vaccination has played a role in the eradication of some diseases although this has been exaggerated.
    4. Various adjuvants added to the vaccine enhance effectiveness but may very well be hyper stimulating children’s immune systems, leading to much higher incidence of auto-immune disease etc.
    5. Some of the vaccine additives are toxic, and there is a correlation between a child’s ability to cope with mercury, and the incidence of autism.
    6. The Companies that produce the vaccines have a vested interest in people getting sick.
    7. Vaccines are NOT subject to rigorous double blind placebo controlled testing as other drugs are.
    So an enlightened position would be- yes to vaccines, but more testing, transparency needed. Oversight on whether all of them are needed, particularly for infants, is needed.

The above statement is not PRO or ANTI.

But I fell into the pro-anti paradigm before and participated in a process of increasing the discordant energy channelled within that medium.
    Who does the discordant energy serve?

Well, if there are issues that the prevailing corporate paradigm are hiding or resisting, the greatest way for the ‘Bastards’ to entrench their position is to divide their potential opposition. On the pro-anti vaccine debate, they have 100% won at this point. Any Doctor or scientist with legitimate concerns about vaccines can easily be ridiculed, struck off and stopped, and they can be portrayed as having joined the looney crew.
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Satori (2nd August 2016), Savannah (2nd August 2016)

+ Reply to Thread