View Poll Results: Mary Rodwell's perspective OR Dr David Jacobs' perspective, OR Both?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mary Rodwell's Perspective

13 50.00%
  • Dr David Jacobs' Perspective

5 19.23%
  • A hybrid of the two (Please expand in post section)

8 30.77%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Mary Rodwell's perspective vs Dr David Jacobs' perspective

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,092 times in 13,609 posts

Question Mary Rodwell's perspective vs Dr David Jacobs' perspective

The contrast between Mary Rodwell's & Dr David Jacobs research results/opinions/perspectives could not be any more polarized!
    This being the case I feel an Avalon poll is in order.
    I am interested which resonates more to you?
    The intention is not to denigrate either researcher!
    But to simply garner opinion and create discussion.

For those unfamiliar with the respective researchers work I will very shortly summarize the two viewpoints. There are plenty of threads and links on Avalon's forum to
    familiarize oneself with boths work.

Mary Rodwell

85% of contact experiences are positive, Humans being taught dormant or latent abilities, A new specie of Human child is being born with abilities or enhanced DNA.
    A return to or turning on of Human telepathic ability

Dr David Jacobs

All cases of abduction are negative, Abductees Training "Hubrids" for life on & Eventual take over of Earth, "Hubrid" children being introduced to Earth populace,
    No human telepathic ability

There are several points of confusion

Both state there will be a fourthcoming change to world sociETy,
    Both encountered Dr John Mack's work and findings,
    Both regress/Hypnotize Abductees/Contactees
    Mary states Human origins are from space.
    Dr Jacobs states we are being used for hybrids when Humans are said to be hybrids

One thing is for sure it would make for a red hot roundtable hosts take note!!
    Last edited by Star Tsar; 1st August 2016 at 22:59.
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Agape (2nd August 2016), Alien Ramone (25th September 2016), Callista (2nd August 2016), chris_walker (16th July 2020), Cidersomerset (2nd August 2016), drneglector (2nd August 2016), Foxie Loxie (2nd August 2016), giovonni (2nd August 2016), marique3652 (3rd August 2016), Michelle Marie (1st August 2016), Nasu (1st August 2016), norski (2nd August 2016), Peter UK (18th July 2020), Shannon (7th August 2016), TraineeHuman (3rd August 2016), Wide-Eyed (2nd August 2016), william r sanford72 (2nd August 2016), YoYoYo (2nd August 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,979 times in 2,584 posts

Default Re: Mary Rodwell's perspective vs Dr David Jacobs' perspective

If Person A lived at the North Pole and person B lived at the South Pole and they each had unique experiences, their perspectives could very well be "polarized" but they could both be right as they speak from their own 1st hand experience. This analogy suggests both could be right, offering different experiences/perspectives.

That said, I've had opposite experiences, some being positive and some seeming negative. While viewing from neutrality, there's just an ISness of awareness.

I like to explore all perspectives, so my vote would be BOTH to encompass an expanded awareness.

Love all ways,
    Michelle Marie
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Callista (2nd August 2016), Cidersomerset (2nd August 2016), Foxie Loxie (2nd August 2016), giovonni (2nd August 2016), norski (2nd August 2016), raff (2nd August 2016), Shannon (7th August 2016), Star Tsar (1st August 2016), Wide-Eyed (2nd August 2016), wondering (1st August 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

What an excellent question! I have been wondering about Delores Cannon recently. She seems to say that all ETs are positive too. That doesn't resonate with me; however, it could be that I'm not thinking at a high enough level. Really, I don't think so. I think there are some bad guys out there. (Interesting that Cannon relates almost exclusively to one of the grey races.)

The trouble for me is... when you listen to Delores Cannon's subjects or read the transcripts in her books, the "SC" (subconscious) or "They" seem pretty credible.

So, the truth remains elusive. Witness testimony from all parties seems credible. This means that someone somewhere is compromised. IMHO

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to norski For This Post:

Callista (2nd August 2016), Cidersomerset (2nd August 2016), Foxie Loxie (2nd August 2016), giovonni (2nd August 2016), marique3652 (3rd August 2016), Michelle Marie (2nd August 2016), Shannon (7th August 2016), Star Tsar (2nd August 2016), Wide-Eyed (2nd August 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,104 times in 1,407 posts

I am not that familiar with the work of either of these two people, but in my view topics of this nature do not lend themselves to an "either or" solution. The truth of the matter is usually a synthesis of two competing, and often times, diametrically opposed points of view.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Callista (2nd August 2016), Cidersomerset (2nd August 2016), Foxie Loxie (2nd August 2016), marique3652 (3rd August 2016), Michelle Marie (2nd August 2016), Shannon (7th August 2016), Star Tsar (2nd August 2016), Wide-Eyed (2nd August 2016), wnlight (2nd August 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

The problem I see is that, much like you can't be partially guilty of committing murder, some ETs are really guilty of hurting people. Many abductees are seriously harmed, emotionally, psychologically, or both. Can we really treat this just as an intellectual exercise and nothing more? Do we perpetuate victimization if we don't take a hard look?

Seems to me we should try to get to the heart of the matter. Weigh witness testimony as a jury would. Ferret out inconsistencies. Do the maths (as my husband says).

I don't know the answer; but, I'm sure glad you're all asking the questions!
    Last edited by norski; 2nd August 2016 at 02:34.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to norski For This Post:

7alon (19th October 2016), Callista (2nd August 2016), Cidersomerset (2nd August 2016), Foxie Loxie (2nd August 2016), marique3652 (3rd August 2016), Shannon (7th August 2016), silvanelf (8th June 2019), Star Tsar (2nd August 2016), Wide-Eyed (2nd August 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Wide-Eyed's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,008 times in 274 posts

Yo Kev bro - I think you posted it or Gio-maybe Limor? It was a piece from Randy Maugins from Off Planet TV. An interview they did with an M-K victim Elisa E? Terrifying Sh*t! And I think she's legit . Really depressing then you get pissed off, type true ring to her and her story. They've got us. They are way out in front, cloning, teleportation, biforcating the etheric- it is not a good picture brother and what they are doing with the technology that they have under ground, dark tech which is 100 plus years ahead at least. Whew! I wish I could find the interview to post here, perhaps you recall it, it was just posted in the last day or so. At About the 1 hr thirty min mark Elisa says she would not trust Jacobs as far as she can throw him(my words) so I dunno. Maugins had something similar in that vain to say about Jacobs too, but Bill seems to think the guys poop or research doesn't stink and that he is legit. I dunno man, I've rolled through several Jacobs interviews now on Bill's favorable opinion of him, but I think he's dirty and works for the dark side even though he's a Badger and went to Madison. It's a sick twisted world and watching that Elisa, I dunno, she is so strong and is getting deprogrammed that alone gives one some hope. She's a real inspiration. Jacobs? mmmmmmeah pass. IMHO. But what do I know? Every day it seems less and less. Sorry that I'm too stupid or lazy, perhaps both to find the links to present my POV but, yeah it is all soooo very crazy! The rabbit hole is getting wide deep and looks like Swiss cheese right about now! Sorry if I'm sounding a bit "salty" as they say here in Wisconsin, but it is a mad world ya know? Just found it! I'm too slow for you Star Tsar thanks! And Limor! You guys are good.
    Last edited by Wide-Eyed; 2nd August 2016 at 04:26. Reason: found post was ranting about

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wide-Eyed For This Post:

Callista (2nd August 2016), Cidersomerset (2nd August 2016), Foxie Loxie (2nd August 2016), giovonni (2nd August 2016), marique3652 (3rd August 2016), naste.de.lumina (2nd August 2016), norski (2nd August 2016), PathWalker (2nd August 2016), Shannon (7th August 2016), Star Tsar (2nd August 2016)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Hey Wide-Eyed! That was Limor Wolf's post & It can be found here:http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1085602
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Callista (2nd August 2016), Cidersomerset (2nd August 2016), Foxie Loxie (2nd August 2016), Shannon (7th August 2016), Wide-Eyed (2nd August 2016)

15. Link to Post #8
    Ecuador Honored, Retired Member. Warren passed on 2 July, 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,500 times in 864 posts

I am sure that there are all kinds of ETs out there. So your results may vary. We all form our concepts and prejudices according to our experiences whether first-person or not. My experiences are only from my readings, but with one notable exception of a woman that I watched dying from what she claimed were multiple abductions. I still keep an open mind that there are ETs of many 'persuasions.' Each is doing their own thing: to us, for us, or ignore us.

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

Agape (2nd August 2016), Callista (2nd August 2016), Cidersomerset (2nd August 2016), Foxie Loxie (2nd August 2016), giovonni (2nd August 2016), norski (2nd August 2016), Shannon (7th August 2016), Star Tsar (2nd August 2016), TraineeHuman (3rd August 2016), Wide-Eyed (2nd August 2016)

17. Link to Post #9
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,942 times in 1,165 posts

When comparing Mary Rodwell's info and that of David Jacobs you are comparing apples and oranges.

There is much activity going on on this planet by both benevolents and regressives (as Alex Collier would term them). You cant really lump all ET involvment into one bag and say they are either good or bad.

So its a difficult one to poll, but overall, I know (and this is MY truth) that the benevolent activities are for the betterment and spiritual evolvement of humanity, and the containment of the regressives is increasing. As we move further into the plasmic intensity of the galactic plane, the regressives will find it more and more difficult to maintain their low frequencies and they will have to move on.

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Callista For This Post:

Agape (2nd August 2016), Bibi (2nd August 2016), celticwarrior (2nd August 2016), Cidersomerset (2nd August 2016), Foxie Loxie (2nd August 2016), giovonni (2nd August 2016), norski (2nd August 2016), Shannon (7th August 2016), Star Tsar (2nd August 2016), TraineeHuman (3rd August 2016), Wide-Eyed (2nd August 2016), wnlight (2nd August 2016)

19. Link to Post #10
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 59,136 times in 10,220 posts

I cant help but think that overall Aliens get a" bad press"---
    If they are more evolved then I would think that part of that evolution is spiritual.

Lower astral is where the real "bad guys" are.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Callista (2nd August 2016), Cidersomerset (2nd August 2016), Foxie Loxie (2nd August 2016), giovonni (2nd August 2016), NeedleThreader (2nd August 2016), norski (2nd August 2016), Shannon (7th August 2016), Star Tsar (2nd August 2016), TraineeHuman (3rd August 2016)

21. Link to Post #11
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,752 times in 238 posts

I think an opinion based decisision on this important qestion is the worst we can do.

It would be much better to collect and document cases.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Olaf For This Post:

Cidersomerset (2nd August 2016), Foxie Loxie (2nd August 2016), norski (2nd August 2016), Star Tsar (2nd August 2016)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,311 times in 18,669 posts

After watching several docs and presentation by Dr.Jacobs
    his info fits into a particular aspect of whats possibly happening...

I just posted this vid on the Satan post and its connected to
    this imo. From the ion material we are all 'gods' and create
    this reality by frequencies. So we could be living in a
    holographic matrix and we could be manifesting all of this.

Though they also say aliens exist and there are multi verses
    dimensions and all sorts of variations so basically we can go
    around in circles. If we think we are individual sovereign
    eternal entities experiencing these realities then the picture
    changes again. I do like to post the various vids and topics
    for contrast and although I have personal views of this reality
    I am open to all ideas and possibilities.....

===========================================
    ===========================================

After going off at a tangent as usual I forgot to answer the main
    question...LOL As I see it both Dr. Jacobs , Mary and others are
    tapping into different aspects of the reality we individually and
    collectively create , because at a higher level we are all connected
    at source/astral plane so to speak . Interacting with other species
    gets complicated as to where does their collective consciousness go ?
    Are we all connected ? or do they create their own realities ?

Then it gets really complicated did they create us ? are we part of
    their created reality ? and you can go on and on until the mind explodes..LOL

Many have pondered this and many more will , I saw a quote attributed
    to Leonardo da Vinci ( not sure if true )an amazing mind asking many
    questions about reality and that everything is connected. Which is why
    I changed my avatar back along. You cannot read it very well on my posts....

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 2nd August 2016 at 13:23.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

BMJ (7th August 2016), Foxie Loxie (2nd August 2016), giovonni (2nd August 2016), norski (2nd August 2016), Star Tsar (2nd August 2016), wnlight (2nd August 2016)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Olaf (here)
    I think an opinion based decisision on this important qestion is the worst we can do.

It would be much better to collect and document cases.
    It would be in an ideal world Olaf but we do not have access to such data!
    This being the case through discussion I am hoping for some kind of synthesis in this matter.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Callista (2nd August 2016), Cidersomerset (2nd August 2016), Foxie Loxie (2nd August 2016), norski (2nd August 2016)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,810 times in 3,949 posts

It's definitely both ( and more ). Several parallel timelines . The origins of humankind from what I saw certainly goes back and far to space ,
    we've just had a chat on that topic with JayPee on the Wolf Spirit Radio and Beyond ..

but since mankind had to co-evolve with this planet for millions of years now its face and history stretches over extremely large span of time ..
    from prehistory to the super-advanced beings of future . And on that very long and diverse scale it also involves several types of time&space 'visitors' and interventions , some of whom are *extremely advanced and benevolent* and others who are *not that advanced and benevolent* but paradoxically closer and temptingly so to gullible human nature
    and they go along with certain type of humans easily but certainly not with the better advanced , gifted and ethical spirit of humanity .

So there's a little portion of those they 'won' and we 'lost' to them and those affected and influenced by them ,
    think of centuries of science void of spirituality , experiments carried on humans and animals, cruelty without conscience , drones and automatic control systems without human input and much more .. the dark agendas ..

but the good news is , we may have lost a battle or two but we will never lose the whole .

As Ernst Hemingway put it : ''Man is not made for defeat. A man can be destroyed but not defeated''.

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

BMJ (7th August 2016), Callista (2nd August 2016), Cidersomerset (2nd August 2016), Flash (2nd August 2016), Foxie Loxie (2nd August 2016), giovonni (2nd August 2016), norski (2nd August 2016), Star Tsar (2nd August 2016), Wind (2nd August 2016)

29. Link to Post #15
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,942 times in 1,165 posts

Mary Rodwell has been collecting data on this subject for over 20 years. Some of her work can be found here http://members.iinet.net.au/~starline/ (although it hasnt been updated for some time)

She is also a founding member of F.R.E.E. Foundation for Research into Extraterrestrial Encounters

Here is a short vid about FREE

Here is the FREE website: http://experiencer.org

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Callista For This Post:

7alon (19th October 2016), BMJ (7th August 2016), Cidersomerset (2nd August 2016), Foxie Loxie (2nd August 2016), giovonni (2nd August 2016), marique3652 (3rd August 2016), Star Tsar (2nd August 2016), Swanette (2nd August 2016)

31. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,409 times in 2,953 posts

It has been interesting to read all the comments! From what I have learned so far....it seems that BOTH forces are at work all the time. So many of us have been kept in the dark for so long because they don't want us to know that each individual being can, in fact, have an impact on the whole. Once we truly learn that we are a powerful being with the ability to change what is going on around us; we have made a start! I have also found George Kassivilas' take on things to be helpful. The point is....each of us sees everything from our own personal viewpoint & we really cannot pass judgment on someone else's experiences. Why should we waste energy on trying to "prove" any one point of view? We just have to take in everything around us & be the best that we can be in our own particular set of circumstances! I do hope many more weigh in on this discussion! Thanks for starting it!

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Cidersomerset (2nd August 2016), giovonni (2nd August 2016), Star Tsar (2nd August 2016)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,311 times in 18,669 posts

I just saw this article another dot to connect....Which suggest our relationship
    to 'sky gods' is very old.

Ley Lines- The 'KEY' to Unlocking the Matrix

By David on 2 August 2016 GMT

Ley Lines- The 'KEY' to Unlocking the Matrix

‘Yet again we come across another mysterious force of nature known as the electro
    magnetic fields of the earth, Shuman Resonance or better known as ley lines.

The rediscovery of ley lines in this century is unveiling (apocalypse; greek for
    unveiling) the secrets of Nature. Ley lines are the luminous strands that many are
    pulling at today, hardly suspecting what riches lay at the end of these subtle light
    lines. All ley lines lead to the planetary Grid, the primary light and energy matrix,
    creating, enveloping, and maintaining planet Earth, our Gaia.’

What Are Ley-Lines?

A ley-line is a straight fault line in the earth’s tectonic plates; this is a scientific fact.
    Through these cracks in the earth’s tectonic plates the magnetic energies released
    are very powerful indeed.Many people have claimed to have felt the energy surge
    up their body, and some have claimed that they have blacked out, as the surge was
    that powerful.

How Long Have Human Beings Known About Ley Lines?

Our ancestors have known about these lines for thousands of years.

Every race and culture on the planet has known about these lines yet every one
    had different names for these lines. All we need to do is to look at the ancient
    cultures of the earth.Take the native Indians of the United States; they used to call
    ley lines spirit lines and their Shaman’s used to use the electro-magnetic energy in
    these lines to help them contact the spirits.

They even designed their medicine wheel on the spirit lines, as they knew that
    these lines followed a straight round line. How did they know about these lines and
    the energies that they give off? The answer’s simple: the sky Gods told them.

In Europe we are lead to believe that the druids called them mystical lines, in Wales
    they used the same name as eastern countries; they called them dragon lines. We
    know that Eastern countries called them dragon lines as the sky Gods flew in
    dragons along these lines. The aboriginal people of Australia called these
    lines “dream lines”, once again they claim that knowledge was passed on to them
    from the sky Gods.

Read more: Ley Lines- The ‘KEY’ to Unlocking the Matrix
    https://quantumstones.com/ley-lines-...ocking-matrix/
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 2nd August 2016 at 19:35.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (2nd August 2016), giovonni (2nd August 2016), Star Tsar (2nd August 2016)

35. Link to Post #18
    South Africa Avalon Member
    Thanks

Bad can fool people into believing it's good, in fact, that's normally Bad's MO. Good has nothing to gain by pretending to be Bad. It seems that there are alot of Bad ET reports and some good too. Some of the Good might be in sheepskins, and vice versa, but I'm sure there are more Bad ET than Good ET...if there are any Good at all.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DbDraad For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (2nd August 2016), Star Tsar (2nd August 2016)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,519 times in 360 posts

I know members are familiar with the work and writings of regressionists, Dolores Canon and Barbara Lamb.
    Their case studies and research concur with Mary Rodwell.
    These viewpoints are obviously based on extensive personal experience and thus, we can assume, carry merit.
    Similarly, the work of Dr Jacobs carries merit.
    Different conclusions and thus differing perspectives.
    It is important to note that Dr Jacobs has not performed the same number of regressions as Cannon, Lamb and Rodwell.

I think it is fair to assume that there are varying agendas at play on this great world stage!

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lunaflare For This Post:

BMJ (7th August 2016), Foxie Loxie (2nd August 2016), Star Tsar (2nd August 2016)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

At the risk of getting caught up in semantics, isn't an abduction, by definition negative? I understand that some seemingly negative interaction may actually be for our benefit. However, there only has to be one negative, self serving, "race" of et's for Rodwell to be wrong about "all et's are positive". Albeit, the reverse argument can be used to disprove Jacobs. Personally, and from my limited perspective, I think the bad greatly outweigh the good. But to insist all are one or the other reinforces an incorrect dualistic belief system.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to robcarratello For This Post:

Callista (3rd August 2016), Foxie Loxie (3rd August 2016), Star Tsar (3rd August 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast