Thanks
    Thanked 79,645 times in 18,693 posts

Default Re: The Devil and Donald Trump

I loved the title Giovanni made me chuckle and conjured up the picture
    from an old movie of Donald in the middle with the devil Don on one
    shoulder and angel Don on the other ..LOL . But I could not find a graphic
    for that so went for the devil wears two faces and we know who they are
    in this scenario...LOL

I'm looking thru the headline page and here are some recent articles...

==================================================

Neocon-like Groupthink Dominates Both Conventions

By David on 5 August 2016 GMT

‘The mass migration of apparently hundreds of nominally GOP neocon apparatchiks
    to the Hillary Clinton camp has moved Democratic Party foreign policy farther to the
    right, not that the presidential nominee herself needed much persuading. The
    Democratic convention platform is a template of the hardline foreign policy positions
    espoused by Clinton and the convention itself concluded with a prolonged bout of
    Russian bashing that could have been orchestrated by Hillary protégé Victoria Nuland.

The inside the beltway crowd has realized that when in doubt it is always a safe bet
    to blame Vladimir Putin based on the assumption that Russia is and always will be an
    enemy of the United States. Wikileaks recently published some thousands of emails
    that painted the Democratic National Committee, then headed by Hillary loyalist
    Debbie Wasserman Schultz, in a very bad light.

Needing a scapegoat, Russia was blamed for the original hack that obtained the
    information, even though there is no hard evidence that Moscow had anything
    to do with it.’

Read more: Neocon-like Groupthink Dominates Both Conventions

http://www.unz.com/article/neocon-li...h-conventions/

================================================
    ================================================

After initial reluctance Trump endorses Ryan, McCain and Ayotte for reelection

By David on 6 August 2016 GMT

‘In an attempt to ease party tensions, Donald Trump has endorsed House Speaker
    Paul Ryan’s run for reelection, along with Senators John McCain and Kelly Ayotte.
    All three had been critical of Trump, and vice versa, until late Friday.’

Read more: After initial reluctance Trump endorses Ryan, McCain and Ayotte for reelection

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...eluctance.html

Trump calls Hillary Clinton 'founder of ISIS,’ crowd cheers ‘lock her up’

By David on 5 August 2016 GMT

‘Donald Trump said Wednesday Hillary Clinton “should get an award” from Islamists for
    founding Islamic State, claiming her policies as secretary of state precipitated the group’s
    formation. Trump’s supporters were quick to nod a “lock her up.”

“Take a look at Orlando. Take a look at San Bernardino. Take a look at the World Trade
    Center. Take a look at what’s going on, and then worldwide, and we let [Islamic State
    or IS, formerly] ISIS take this position,” the Republican presidential nominee said during
    an election rally in Daytona Beach, Florida. He drew a list of flaws in US policy in Libya
    and the Middle East, laying all the blame on his opponent, Clinton.’

Read more: Trump calls Hillary Clinton ‘founder of ISIS,’ crowd cheers ‘lock her up’

https://www.rt.com/usa/354562-trump-...ampaign=chrome
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 7th August 2016 at 11:03.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

giovonni (6th August 2016), KiwiElf (7th August 2016), tessie999 (12th August 2016)

3. Link to Post #22
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Question Re: The Devil and Donald Trump

will share this here ...

Ep. 501 FADE to BLACK w/ Jon Rappoport

"Another Thursday night, another FADERNIGHT with Jon Rappoport and his No More Fake News Room...
    and tonight he covers the election and the rigging of voting machines...and then we open up the
    phone lines for back to back calls until the end of the show" ...

Air date: August 4, 2016/ Published on Aug 29, 2013

Jon Rappoport segment starts at the 31 minute mark

4. Link to Post #23
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

for those of you too young to remember ...

The Arcane Rules That Would Kick In If Trump Drops Out

5. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

I'm still not sure if the Donald is a genuine Presidential candidate or
    a 'stalking Horse ' for the 'Killary campaign ? Either way once in the
    White House I doubt whether it will matter and much will change.
    As the neo -con policy coup post cold war is still playing out and
    the major corporate and secret forces behind the on going carnage
    seem to still be entrenched in the seat of power.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We Can’t Look Away: The Joy of Watching Donald Trump's Epic Presidential Trainwreck

By David on 7 August 2016 GMT

Election 2016

We Can’t Look Away: The Joy of Watching Donald Trump's Epic Presidential Trainwreck

Trump’s campaign and his takeover of the Republican Party are the political equivalents of a car accident.

By Chauncey DeVega / Salon

August 5, 2016

‘Donald Trump’s campaign and his takeover of the Republican Party are the political equivalents of a car
    accident. The American corporate news media—and many among the public, on both the left and the
    right—are participating in an act of political rubbernecking. They are transfixed by the skid marks on
    the road and the broken bodies lying nearby.

Liberal schadenfreude is also compelling; the apparent implosion of the Republican Party under the boot
    heel of Donald Trump is transfixing.

The headlines provide ample evidence of these raw pleasures. They read, “Donald Trump is destroying
    the Republican Party,” “Republicans are Plotting an Intervention,” “Is Donald Trump throwing his campaign?”
    and that he is causing a “freak-out” by pushing the GOP to its “breaking point.”’

Read more: We Can’t Look Away: The Joy of Watching Donald Trump’s Epic Presidential Trainwreck

http://www.alternet.org/election-201...ial-trainwreck

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

giovonni (7th August 2016), Sueanne47 (7th August 2016)

7. Link to Post #25
    England Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,327 times in 899 posts

I worry **like mad** for America and the rest of the world's safety because of this craziness. The Killary crowd are blind so there wont be a revolution happening any time soon, and it'll be too late to do anything if martial law is implemented...I've seen the tank and equipment freight train videos going across America - and its frightening.

Sue

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sueanne47 For This Post:

Cidersomerset (7th August 2016), giovonni (7th August 2016), Wind (7th August 2016)

9. Link to Post #26
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Insane or Psychopath - Your Vote Matters?

Freeman with Joe Atwill

"Joe Atwill asks, if Clinton is a psychopath and Trump is insane who is the best choice? Your vote matters? How is psychological warfare affecting our decision process? MKULTRA established a format for social control. We are made to believe that we are part of the process. Why were these two chosen? Can humanity pull together to bring about real change?"

Published on Aug 7, 2016

10. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Does it matter who in the office ? a couple of articles I put on Hillary's thread....

Transparency? Ha! US State Dept spokesman laughs hysterically at press briefing

By David on 6 August 2016 GMT

Published on 4 Aug 2016

CNN Admits it's Biased for Hillary

Published on 4 Aug 2016

HILLARY CLINTON ( It does not say when this was aired ? )

====================================================

Trump campaign teeters on the brink

Anthony Zurcher
    North America reporter
    5 August 2016

Like a boxer on the ropes, the Trump campaign has weathered a flurry of body
    blows over the past few weeks. Is this the beginning of the end, a full three months
    before election day? Should Donald Trump throw in the towel before the inevitable
    November knockout?

The latest round of national polls has set off something akin to a mass panic among
    Republican officeholders and intelligentsia, with some wishing Mr Trump would just
    quit already and leave them to pick up the pieces.

read more ....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-36990724

Death of the two-party system: Republican bigwigs formally endorse Hillary Clinton

‘Whatever happens on November 8, Donald Trump can claim this achievement:
    His candidacy exposed the fact that the two-party system of Democrats and
    Republicans is an illusion.

What we have in the U.S. instead is a corrupt polity where Democrat and Republican
    élites form a single ruling party, as Professor Emeritus Angelo M. Codevilla stunningly
    asserted in 2010. (See “America’s Bipartisan Ruling Class vs. the People“) The evidence?

The following list of Republican bigwigs who, by publicly declaring their support for
    Hillary Clinton — the pathological liar who had accomplished nothing as secretary of
    state, but violated U.S. laws and jeopardized national security with her unsecured
    private email server; lied about and left four Americans to die in Benghazi; and supports
    the absolute “right” of women to kill their unborn — instead of Republican Party presidential
    nominee Donald Trump, have peeled away their masks, revealing their true faces.’

Read more: Death of the two-party system: Republican bigwigs formally

https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/201...llary-clinton/
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 7th August 2016 at 19:26.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

giovonni (7th August 2016), tessie999 (12th August 2016)

12. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,026 times in 571 posts

Excuse me for being politically incorrect. Most of us know that there is not a two party system. It is one agenda divided to let us see that there is opposition. But it is not opposition. It is just a clever way to manipulate the masses. If you can dupe the mind, create chaos ( MSM) and debate and twist and spin, you have confusion and that is their goal.

The title Giovanni should have been the Devil and Hillary and Donald. Maybe the Independents name as well, since they are part of the formula.

Here is one point I believe is crucial to my vote for Trump. He does not have a history of falling in line with the Skull and Bones, CFR, Satanic goings on, Bilderbergers etc. He has not given over his soul. That is a biggie for me. If I am wrong, then the truth will reveal itself but up to this point, nothing. The biggest point of contention is his behavior behind the podium and his harsh words. His lack of legislative know how and other sundry bullet points on Washingtons daily agenda. Now take a look at Duterte, the Phillipines new President. He is a Trump. He rages on and locks up the gangsters and mobsters and has authorized guns to the civilians to protect themselves. The people love him. I know Filipinos who said he was a tough love as a mayor changing the city from the murder capital to now the most peaceful city in Asia and now as President he is kicking butt. He is accusing government officials of drug links and cleaning house on so many levels. When I learned of Duterte I thought, this is exactly what we need. Tough love. If Trump had some intolerable back history besides his bankruptcies which is ridiculous, we would all cringe. We cringe with Hillary because every step of the way she exacts a cardinal sin upon the country. Maybe it is time to get clear on what WE want for our country and not be in fear of a loud mouthed individual with a narcissistic temperment. Sometimes that is what is needed with tough love. We have been around the soft spoken mealy mouthed politicians for so long we have this difficult time accepting someone out of the establishment. True, he is not a Republican which is why the party denies him. He is a man with a level of power, money and influence to draw the right advisors to his side to do the right thing, the patriot thing. He may not profess his spirituality but that act of wanting to right the country is a Godly thing to me. Nuff said.
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

Chester (16th August 2016), genevieve (12th August 2016), KiwiElf (8th August 2016), TargeT (8th August 2016), tessie999 (12th August 2016), turiya (7th August 2016)

14. Link to Post #29
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Post Re: The Devil and Donald Trump

While i prefer neither main party candidates ...

i appreciate your sharing your opinion bettye198.

15. Link to Post #30
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Watch Donald Trump's full speech on economic policy

PBS News

"Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump delivered a speech
    on his economic policy plan in Detroit on Monday."

Published on Aug 8, 2016

16. Link to Post #31
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Sueanne47 (here)
    ...I've seen the tank and equipment freight train videos going across America - and its frightening.

Sue
    we have one of the largest most well equipped group of military elements in the world... every single state and territory also has a National Guard (air and army) with their OWN equipment, and then we have the "reserves" with THEIR own equipment....

so, with that in mind... is it so disturbing that we move the equipment around occasionally?

ALL of those organizations have at least one major exercise every year (often more like 4 or 5) that requires a TON of logistical work, & moving equipment by train is just cheaper, that's all.

I've been in the military since 1999 in various positions, (still in the military now) & from my point of view and experience.. nothing at all to worry about.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Chester (16th August 2016), giovonni (8th August 2016), KiwiElf (16th August 2016), PurpleLama (12th August 2016), Shannon (12th August 2016)

18. Link to Post #32
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

There sure is no doubt day by day Donald Trump continues to stir up the MSM pot ...

While often saying things we here on this forum have been saying for years ...

Below is a speculative explanation/article from the spring (that has been reared up again) that tries to address his strange/odd behavioral speech spill concerns ... All while still having to admit I am thoroughly enjoying this current presidential campaign with a big giggle

Donald Trump: The Sleep Deprivation Hypothesis

19. Link to Post #33
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I do see clearly and understand Donald Trump's appeal to the many feeling
    disenfranchised American citizens across the nation ...

But ?

Though I can truly relate to this telling snippet (from last year) by John Fogerty (formerly of Creedence Clearwater Revival) on the early phenomenal appeal of the Donald Trump campaign .... But it would be even more compelling to hear now what John thinks currently of the Trump Presidential Campaign?

Unfortunately there was no comments available.

FORTUNATE SON11.01.15 11:42 PM ET

John Fogerty on ‘Fascinating’ Donald Trump, His Disappointment with Obama,
    and Battling Demons

The Daily Beast ~ "The biggest political statement of your career was obviously “Fortunate Son.” It seems like we’re still dealing with the problems you addressed—perpetual war, corrupt and nepotistic leaders, diminished hopes. In some ways, Donald Trump embodies the “fortunate son” you railed against 46 years ago, no?

John Fogerty ~ When Donald Trump first announced he was running for president, I thought that’d be like an eyeblink. This has happened before in our history where sorta off-the-wall folks will announce their candidacy and then, as we learn more about them, it becomes silly and they eventually leave.

But what’s fascinating about the Trump candidacy is not only that he became one of the players but that he became the highest-rated. I find that surprising at first, but now you wonder: What is going on here if that many people are still supporting his candidacy? I kinda thought we all knew what there was to know about Donald Trump. It is surprising to me that at this stage in his life he can say things that shock people.

I happen to be a lifelong liberal, I’m certainly not going to be voting for Donald Trump, but I find the candidacy and that story fascinating on the landscape of American politics.

I’m also fascinated and I am very happy that Jeb Bush didn’t find it as easy as his family probably thought it would be to have another Bush up in the higher ranks. He just doesn’t look very appetizing and most people feel that kind of way. I’m not a Republican or a conservative, so it’s not something that really affects me. I do find [Trump] especially fascinating and the rest of it is the same old stuff, as far as I’m concerned" ...

source

John Fogerty : Fortunate Son

Last edited by giovonni; 15th August 2016 at 21:16.

20. Link to Post #34
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: The Devil and Donald Trump

For those U.S. citizens who might want to consider.

Whether you believe your vote will really count or note ...
    At least ponder and reconsider your good will and intent upon this conscious process.

Don’t Like Donald Trump Or Hillary Clinton? Here Are Your Third-Party Options For 2016

21. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Quote I'm still not sure if the Donald is a genuine Presidential candidate or
    a 'stalking Horse ' for the 'Killary campaign ?

Is Trump Deliberately Throwing The Election To Clinton?

By David on 16 August 2016 GMT

”There is an adage in politics: Don’t get in the way of a train wreck,’ said Democratic
    strategist Bob Shrum, a top campaign aide to presidential candidates Al Gore in 2000
    and John Kerry in 2004. And, as Reuters reports, Clinton’s advisers say they see little
    benefit in her going toe-to-toe with Trump over every personal accusation, generating
    sound bites that would dominate cable news broadcasts. Rather, they are happy for him
    to be embroiled in controversy while Clinton focuses on policy.’

Read more: Is Trump Deliberately Throwing The Election To Clinton?

http://www.thedailyliberator.com/tru...ction-clinton/

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

giovonni (16th August 2016), KiwiElf (16th August 2016)

23. Link to Post #36
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by giovonni (here)
    [I]Proving again and again he is his own worse enemy ...

One wonders does he really even want to be president ...
    I stand by the original opening post to this thread.

24. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

Turiya said it rather well here...

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1090008
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Chester (16th August 2016), turiya (16th August 2016)

26. Link to Post #38
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Wind (here)
    Turiya said it rather well here...
    I would prefer you keep the two threads separate.

27. Link to Post #39
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

RollingStone

"The drip, drip, drip of Republicans defecting over Donald J. Trump's candidacy has become a sudden deluge of
    party loyalists urging the Republican National Committee to withdraw funding for the faltering campaign" ...

123 Republican Leaders Urge RNC to Cut Off Funding to Trump

28. Link to Post #40
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 6 LastLast