+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Aug Tellez | Is he another SSP whistleblower?

1. Link to Post #21
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,877 times in 1,034 posts

Default Re: Aug Tellez | Is he another SSP whistleblower?

Well I've never come across the guy until today - and low and behold his name has popped up again on a less than "Godlike" site within an hour of reading his name here ( Thread is: True life SASQUATCH (Bigfoot) story emerges from close encounter near Dillsboro, North Carolina )

Quote from thread.

"As you'll see from the video, she's a straight up, honest, sensitive, intelligent person with a high level of telepathic clairvoyance.
    As a side note, I heard about Cindy from Aug Tellez who some of you may know. She did a long distance remote healing session for him"

I think someone is pushing this !!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Nasu (28th August 2018), we-R-one (28th August 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,519 times in 831 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Here he is with a video about the 'Sun Simulator'. Anyone posting on this thread really should watch this. (And watch him, carefully, too.)
    ... https://youtube.com/watch?v=z713YeeeBb8

I think his many eye-movements are synchronous with his thought-vision, of referring to his sources of his information, while he speaks. Some are mental visions and he might also have notes above his camera, or a display. He is a skilled speaker, not that i agree with it all… He skillfully handles the viewpoints he presents, as a package, (but in my opinion, an agenda as well, of controlling the zeitgeist). I accept his mention of much training by his sources.

His long standing commitment to a purely energetic-software-based-virtual-reality seems marketed. He mentions it as guiding one acceptably… In past i was interested to compare his takes with various holographic ideas about all reality.

Hylozolics goes clearly the other way with a programed reality, saying that basic reality is clearly material where energy is simply the movements of materials. Furthermore that we are originally primordial atoms evolving from the physical, onward, to develop consciousness and awareness of higher realms, systematically.

Academic science has been extremely slow to explore these subjects, held back by vested interests of all kinds. Individuals are free to explore and compare all.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (28th August 2018), RunningDeer (28th August 2018), Valerie Villars (28th August 2018), we-R-one (28th August 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by wavydome (here)
    I think his many eye-movements are synchronous with his thought-vision, of referring to his sources of his information, while he speaks. Some are mental visions and he might also have notes above his camera, or a display.
    I caught a couple of videos of Aug Tellez a while ago. I didn't resonate with him. Too, there wasn't much I hadn't heard from everyone else back then.

Aug Tellez’s eye movements are because he’s flipping through the browser tabs. He lists off sites that provide video footage, photos and opinions on such topics as a sun simulator and glitches in the technology.

I’ve only begun to look into it but from what I gather, technology is used to hide what’s beginning to be seen by many. Last summer I saw a large grid-like mesh in the sky. It disappeared as fast as it appeared which was approximately less than 30 seconds (IIRC).

Disclaimer: I'm not here to pick a side on the technology debate. I'm in early research mode. And if this post is too off topic or belongs in the flat earth bin feel free to delete.

@ 39 seconds is a visual of the possible tech used and a document of a sun simulator patent from July 7, 1971.

WSO - Sun Simulator REAL or Tin Hat Theory? What are they HIDING?

Pulsed Laser beams coming from Sun Simulator more proof of weaponized sun simulator
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 28th August 2018 at 18:23.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (29th August 2018), Deux Corbeaux (28th August 2018), ichingcarpenter (10th October 2018), Nasu (28th August 2018), Noelle (28th August 2018), Valerie Villars (28th August 2018)

7. Link to Post #24
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

Quote Posted by Limor Wolf (here)
    any desires to put a definition on another human being, analyse and categorize them ignores it's own wealth of knowledge and connection to a higher source of knowledge - the inner-net
    Metaphysically admirable.

But you can't do research that way. Because some people lie.

Note that I'm not talking about Aug Tellez in particular. I'm referring to the now-tainted SSP field in general.

Okay, here I am talking about Aug Tellez.

Here he is with a video about the 'Sun Simulator'. Anyone posting on this thread really should watch this. (And watch him, carefully, too.)

My personal opinion: he's a drug case, he's not mentally stable, and he's a self-aggrandizing fantasist. No further comment.

I remember, Bill, where you once (several times) told on a lifetime where you tried to talk to people, tried to carry a message which you thought was important.. your skills were not enabled back then in your youngish self who went through a lot, perhaps been overwhelmed.. maybe you couldn't talk properly, and people did not listen.. they may have commented and criticised

It happened to all of us at any one point in time, and still happens when we feel we have something of value to offer or share with others, true it may be or not, eventually we have to allow those we care about (from individuals to the whole of humanity?) to live their own creation, If we don't heal those wounds the energy continues rolling and perhaps plays itself as the opposite of that same role play it once did.. one thing I am aware of, Aug Tellez went through a lot and invested in tremendous amount of healing, and for that (and some more) he has my admiration

Love,

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (28th August 2018), Noelle (28th August 2018), PathWalker (28th August 2018), RunningDeer (28th August 2018), Valerie Villars (28th August 2018)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,139 times in 8,307 posts

Quite apart from his wobbly presentation, his stuff fails the sniff test several times over. Even if he had delivered it perfectly, it was illogical and nuts.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Andrew_K (29th August 2018), Deux Corbeaux (29th August 2018), ichingcarpenter (28th August 2018), Nasu (28th August 2018), Noelle (28th August 2018)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Limor Wolf (here)

LNM Radio Aug Tellez MKUltra The Dream State Celebrity Cloning Underground Bases Non-human Races

Blessings,

Limor
    I'm glad to see someone is making use of the Donald Marshall material, maybe even make some money off it?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (10th October 2018), Noelle (28th August 2018)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by ichingcarpenter (here)
    NO

Too Much Information on too many subjects makes me extremely weary since intelligence and secrets are so compartmentalize that most of the time you don't know what the guy in the desk next to you is doing........ He knows more than everybody on anything and confirmation from Corey or Emery or Salla means nothing to me. He's also too young for the role he is attempting to plapy Show me some real stuff not just 'talktalk a perfect circle'
    He gathers and synthesizes all the ideas others have presented, and he's figured it all out from the comfort of his parents' basement. He knows that the best way to teach is to tell a story, a la Carlos Castaneda. So this is his story.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (29th August 2018), Noelle (28th August 2018)

15. Link to Post #28
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

Another aspect which I feel may belong here on the quantum wider comprehension that Aug Tellez often speaks about - Jumping time lines, and the gap being created when it does not done so - by Roald Boom

Many Good blessings to one and all ~

Limor
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 11th October 2018 at 04:16.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (10th October 2018), PathWalker (12th October 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2