+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: World War 3 is inevitable unless....

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member LivioRazlo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,613 times in 320 posts

Default Re: World War 3 is inevitable unless....

What a load of crap. Trump is for the people and has shown this time and time again. I always love how people outside of the US believe they know what is best for us. Sorry, Trump is not a traitor or some Illuminati Freemason. All speculation with no facts to back it up.

The simple fact of the matter is, if we are to continue this journey of life and creation, Trump needs to become our POTUS so that he can continue exposing the corruption and getting We the People involved by relating it to our daily lives.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LivioRazlo For This Post:

Althena (5th August 2016), mojo (4th August 2016), quiltinggrandma (5th August 2016)

3. Link to Post #22
    Argentina Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,523 times in 661 posts

"Also, it has been stated by various sources that Trump and Putin are working with the Light forces against the Cabal and negative ET's. Who knows? Time will tell.."

Wouldn't that piss on the Elite's bowl of cereal, one can only hope that this is true.

4. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

Our biggest threat is AI and this can only happen if the system which supports the reptilian agenda is removed. Clinton and Trump would not control this, it will be decided elsewhere and our free will must not be compromised.

5. Link to Post #24
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,886 times in 760 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    World war 3 would be the war to end all war---it would obliterate all life on the planet----it is not going to happen.
    I hope you're right. But I am not an optimist, though being a cornucopian should make me one.

I am a pessimist, due to the human weaknesses and foibles of the "POWERS".
    If the Georgia Guidestones are any indication, "THEY" want a world wide conflagration so that only 500,000,000 remain (give or take a few million).

"THEY" believe in the Malthusian / Machiavellian paradigm of predator superiority and limited resources.

It may explain the inexplicable policies of unrestrained immigration of contrary populations, who would more likely engage in such a conflagration. A 93% population reduction is their goal - without a nuclear mess to clean up.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2