+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Sexual relationships with beings from other dimensions

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Question Sexual relationships with beings from other dimensions

I'm a bit confused on this subject in regard to people (on other forums) claiming to have sexual relationships with beings from dimensions that are outside of our own, such as angelic beings, archangels, or other beings of a higher consciousness, and being convinced that this is ok to do and that these beings are who they say they are. While I appreciate responses from everyone, I am specifically interested in responses from people that have established contact or have an ongoing connection to beings of a higher consciousness or to their own higher self. I personally suspect that many people are being mislead into thinking that it is ok, but then I am very new to this all and have very little experience in matters such as these.

Is there a rule or law in this universe that says that such relationships or experiences are forbidden, dangerous, or dark in nature and/or part of a darker path, and that they separate or disconnect one from their higher path/higher consciousness?

Are those people most likely dealing with low vibration beings from the negative end of the spectrum? Are they being deceived?

Your insight is greatly appreciated.

Thank You

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to justice For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (22nd February 2020), lake (6th August 2016), Olam (6th June 2018), petra (6th August 2016), quiltinggrandma (7th August 2016), raff (6th August 2016), RogeRio (7th September 2019), Shannon (6th August 2016), Valerie Villars (6th June 2018), Victoria (22nd February 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Sexual relationships with beings from other dimensions

Dear Nelson I would classify all sexual contacts of this nature as lower dimensional dark, mischievous beings excepting the Hieros Gamos. Google these two words as they are found in the oldest traditions. But this experience/connection depends as I understand it on history and lineage both personal and inherited or initiated in an a association like an order or group. It is interesting to note that this "divine union" is found in the oldest nature based traditions as well as other more recent traditions. These marriages are contracts in effect and the diverse traditions which this "ceremony" is found seems to point to different "sources" ie/ god/esses. And if one is aware of the conflicts and wars of the last 50 million of years or so on this planet Joy then this act has been used as a weapon of war in destroying one tradition and establishing another.
    But as an aside the Buddha was apparently conceived when a white elephants tusk pierced the side of the Buddha's mother in a dream. Some say it was the angel Gabriel that touched Mary in the conceiving of Jesus. Also merlin the wizard was also known as "the man with no father". There isnt a lot of info to read up on this subject as you would imagine as this process seems to be a secret.
    I'm guessing that those lineages to this day are reinvigorated with this act to further or accomplish the original purpose, goals and commitments of those disparate groups both dark and light.
    Last edited by raff; 6th August 2016 at 09:20.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to raff For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (22nd February 2020), justice (6th August 2016), petra (6th August 2016), quiltinggrandma (7th August 2016), Shannon (6th August 2016), Valerie Villars (6th June 2018), Victoria (22nd February 2020), wondering (5th August 2016), Words of Joy (16th July 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,061 times in 906 posts

Hi Nelson, a Warm Welcome to Avalon Forum, I wish you a Wonderful Scientific and Spiritual Journey here.

May you share what exactly you're talking about, is it a real sexual relation with a human as we know it with another physical non-Earth being?, OR, is it a sexual relation in the astral world?, OR, a sexual relation emanating in one dream?, OR, some other sexual relation you have read in other Discussion Forums?

Best of experience here!

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Deega For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (22nd February 2020), justice (6th August 2016), quiltinggrandma (7th August 2016), Shannon (6th August 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

You're asking some very deep questions my friend.

How about this (in return) is there such a thing as good or evil?

Should this experience be only limited to one side of the spectrum?

are you a part of, or separate from the Whole?

I don't think that you can obtain a definitive answer to your question & if you do get one, I'll play devils advocate and show you the short comings of that stance on the topic.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

8. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Bruno (6th June 2018), Chester (6th August 2016), Chip (7th August 2016), conk (8th August 2016), Daozen (6th August 2016), DeDukshyn (16th August 2016), Denise/Dizi (22nd February 2020), justice (6th August 2016), lake (6th August 2016), NancyV (17th August 2016), Pam (6th August 2016), quiltinggrandma (7th August 2016), raff (6th August 2016), seko (23rd February 2020), Shannon (6th August 2016), Valerie Villars (6th September 2019), Victoria (22nd February 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,532 times in 811 posts

Well now....lake stops typing and with a mischievous grin turns round to look directly at TargeT....... I do have a seemingly to me, intermittent connection with a greater memory than I have in this limitation but I have never felt a sexual nature to said entanglement.

Regarding entanglements though there could be a possible yearning for past lived lives? There is a great deal of written thoughts on 'soul mates', so if one part of a singular pair was incarnate and the other was not....then who can say that a meeting between them could not be construed by the currently 3 dimensional part as a sexual union? It being to that limited awareness as an intimate act!

On a different level, I have been in this current world but at a slightly different vibration/frequency and I know (of course this is from my perspective/memory and I have no way to prove it) that 'others' can interact with physical beings here, because I did! Not in a sexual way may I add, but I think that would have been possible if I had wanted! I had all the same senses as when human but I couldn't be seen, could walk through wall, float around etc. Bit like a poltergeist I suppose. The passing of time was the same though.
    Now I did see 'others' like me there (this was on a street in London, current years) and they were definitely NOT nice, If they ever acted in a immoral manner, taking advantage of humans, I do not know but I would state again.......they were not nice beings!

Then of course you have dreams. Now are the current lives we each lead a form of dream? I do not know but I did when I was in my twenties have a dream of having sex with princess Diana. I of course never asked her if on the same night she had dreamed of me! Well you just wouldn't ask would you. Say you had a dream of a work colleague, I am quite certain that the next day you wouldn't tell them about it....but who can say that they didn't have the same dream as you?

We could also look at the inherent nature of 'our' creative side as awareness.
    So we could say that some people may manifest such an entity as demons, angels etc whom have sexual acts with them but they do not release that they are creating the experience themselves? This may be a form of self punishment or self fulfillment? Seems a bit far out but all of our unique experiences are only within each of us. I cant know your life as I have not 'yet' lived it.

So we have both positive and negative probabilities. Personally I can conceive that both are correct.

….lake stops typing, sits back and thinks “I am going to get such a kicking for this but its worth it to see what he says” ….... lol

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to lake For This Post:

Chester (6th August 2016), Denise/Dizi (22nd February 2020), justice (6th August 2016), NancyV (17th August 2016), petra (6th August 2016), quiltinggrandma (7th August 2016), raff (6th August 2016), TargeT (6th August 2016), Valerie Villars (6th September 2019), Victoria (20th February 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by lake (here)
    Well now....lake stops typing and with a mischievous grin turns round to look directly at TargeT....... I do have a seemingly to me, intermittent connection with a greater memory than I have in this limitation but I have never felt a sexual nature to said entanglement.
    Same here, but then I've never experienced what some would call "merging with source" which apparently is an extremely blissful experience.

What is "sexual nature" really? desire? attraction? seeking the brief "bliss" of orgasm; certainly there is some form of "legacy" building there as well.. none of these seem inherently good or bad & I wouldn't condemn an experience that involves "sex or sexuality" just because it's "sexual". I'm more interested in why sex was always demonized by organized "everything"--- that is much more interesting to me as an avid contrarian.

Regarding entanglements though there could be a possible yearning for past lived lives? There is a great deal of written thoughts on 'soul mates', so if one part of a singular pair was incarnate and the other was not....then who can say that a meeting between them could not be construed by the currently 3 dimensional part as a sexual union? It being to that limited awareness as an intimate act!
    Very possible, I suppose the context of the interaction should be examined at that point for clarity.

Then of course you have dreams. Now are the current lives we each lead a form of dream?
    Or a simulation.. there is a distinct possibility that we are in a simulation currently.

We could also look at the inherent nature of 'our' creative side as awareness.
    So we could say that some people may manifest such an entity as demons, angels etc whom have sexual acts with them but they do not release that they are creating the experience themselves? This may be a form of self punishment or self fulfillment? Seems a bit far out but all of our unique experiences are only within each of us.......
    So we have both positive and negative probabilities. Personally I can conceive that both are correct.
    Depends on the "theory of everything" you subscribe to.

If string theory and the "multiverse" are right, then EVERY possibility ever exists.

If we are "source" objectively experiencing our selves... wouldn't it be "wrong" to not experience the so called "negative" or "evil" experiences along with the "positive" or "good" (though again, every possibility would exist if source were to fully explore itself)?

I have far too many questions I need answered before I comment on good and evil (especially when sex is mixed in, Western society for the most part has been heavily indoctrinated on that subject); just thought I'd bring a bit of my uncertainty to the table.

perspective, perspective...
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Chester (6th August 2016), Denise/Dizi (22nd February 2020), Iyakum (6th September 2019), lake (6th August 2016), NancyV (17th August 2016), petra (6th August 2016), quiltinggrandma (7th August 2016), raff (6th August 2016), Victoria (9th November 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Don't forget, we are multi-dimensional beings.

Multi-dimensional, think on that in depth.

We are here and now in our lower density, this is how we mainly think, that this is who we are, but we are far more than this here and now, we are here and there and inbetween all the same time.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

conk (8th August 2016), Denise/Dizi (22nd February 2020), justice (6th August 2016), NancyV (17th August 2016), petra (6th August 2016), quiltinggrandma (7th August 2016), raff (6th August 2016), Rich (6th September 2019), TargeT (6th August 2016), Victoria (20th February 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Quote Posted by nelson (here)
    Is there a rule or law in this universe that says that such relationships or experiences are forbidden, dangerous, or dark in nature and/or part of a darker path, and that they separate or disconnect one from their higher path/higher consciousness?
    Well.. if there were a rule or law, it wouldn't be happening? I don't mean to sound snide, it really does seem like some kind of trick to me.

Are those people most likely dealing with low vibration beings from the negative end of the spectrum? Are they being deceived?
    I think it depends on the case. Personally I think I may be in contact with some kind of foolish thing that "likes" me, but it's not sexual in any way. I should probably state too that I am an asexual person who really has no desire for that type of thing.

Now in my case, I think I may be dealing with some sort of "Jinni" type of thing (referenced from Islamic religion) because I have noticed when I first began to research the topic of Jinn possession, a lot of frightening things began to happen to me. Consider though, this word is just something to look by, you could just as easily call it "invisible things" but you would find less Google results.

Assuming those things are real, and they do have free will like we do, I consider the possibility that some could be friendly.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Bruno (6th June 2018), Denise/Dizi (22nd February 2020), Iyakum (6th September 2019), justice (6th August 2016), quiltinggrandma (7th August 2016), raff (6th August 2016), Victoria (22nd February 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

There is a great deal of written thoughts on 'soul mates', so if one part of a singular pair was incarnate and the other was not....then who can say that a meeting between them could not be construed by the currently 3 dimensional part as a sexual union? It being to that limited awareness as an intimate act!
    I think you're onto something there lake, that would still be a manipulation though in a way though wouldn't it. No one likes being manipulated!

Soul mates are an interesting concept nonetheless, I'd just like to think that if I had a soul mate it'd be a human one

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (22nd February 2020), Iyakum (6th September 2019), quiltinggrandma (7th August 2016), raff (6th August 2016), Victoria (22nd February 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,532 times in 811 posts

I would think that each of your responses need to be considered individually, because there is so very much within each to fathom, so....

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    What is "sexual nature" really? desire? attraction? seeking the brief "bliss" of orgasm; certainly there is some form of "legacy" building there as well.. none of these seem inherently good or bad & I wouldn't condemn an experience that involves "sex or sexuality" just because it's "sexual". I'm more interested in why sex was always demonized by organized "everything"--- that is much more interesting to me as an avid contrarian.
    What is sex?
    There was of late a kind of 'political correctness' issue regarding a mother kissing their child on the lips. Of course no sexual nature exists in this act for a normal (difficult to quantify these days but lets continue) parent but the act of a kiss on the lips has connotations of being the most intimate act possible.
    Many people pay for sex but supposedly you cannot pay to be kissed? Whether this is correct I do not know.......maybe I am just recalling the film 'Pretty Women'?

These days, well actually before this time, intimate affection and therefore the allowance of sex comes only by monetary gain for many.

from 1986 I believe:

No romance without finance.......a classic line and one they may of had back in Sodom or Gomorrah?
    Circles circles circles!

But back to the point...It would seem to me that the actual act of intercourse for a man is an act of domination over another and elevation of self ego in order to maintain a self perception of societies doctrines that have been build over time? Or something like that.

For a woman......its actually the same thing built by societies inclusion of her in her own perceived self need or want. Or something like that.

And I could state that for either the man or the woman, both are delusional.

Actually I need to consider vastly more because I am right now being affected by my own indoctrinations!
    Even this one question is very difficult to place within a singular 'box'.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lake For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (22nd February 2020), petra (6th August 2016), raff (6th August 2016), TargeT (6th August 2016)

21. Link to Post #11
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by raff (here)
    It is interesting to note that this "divine union" is found in the oldest nature based traditions as well as other more recent traditions. These marriages are contracts in effect and the diverse traditions which this "ceremony" is found seems to point to different "sources" ie/ god/esses. And if one is aware of the conflicts and wars of the last 50 million of years or so on this planet Joy then this act has been used as a weapon of war in destroying one tradition and establishing another.
    Marriage as a weapon?! What a thought, and if true, I'd consider that to be an atrocity.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (22nd February 2020), Victoria (22nd February 2020)

23. Link to Post #12
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

But back to the point...It would seem to me that the actual act of intercourse for a man is an act of domination over another and elevation of self ego in order to maintain a self perception of societies doctrines that have been build over time? Or something like that.

For a woman......its actually the same thing built by societies inclusion of her in her own perceived self need or want. Or something like that.
    I can see how it could be considered dominating from a man's perspective... (yuck)

From my own personal perspective, I'd just like to add that sex can be used like a "tool" as well. I was doing just exactly that for a while, without even realizing!

Over the course of time, I've come to the conclusion I just don't want any "stuff in me" and that's that

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (22nd February 2020), Iyakum (6th September 2019), lake (6th August 2016)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by petra (here)
    It is interesting to note that this "divine union" is found in the oldest nature based traditions as well as other more recent traditions. These marriages are contracts in effect and the diverse traditions which this "ceremony" is found seems to point to different "sources" ie/ god/esses. And if one is aware of the conflicts and wars of the last 50 million of years or so on this planet Joy then this act has been used as a weapon of war in destroying one tradition and establishing another.
    Marriage as a weapon?! What a thought, and if true, I'd consider that to be an atrocity.
    I like reading the books by Robert Shapiro especially the Explorer race series in which and this is slightly off topic the war between the sexes according to his account actually happened. The females won the war but the overseers of this failed experiment wanted to have another go but change some of the circumstances in order to make it work between the sexes (both sexes originally individually reproduced themselves)
    The male race only consented if they were allowed to get their revenge on the female race and the females demanded that they maintained the right and control to give birth.
    That war is still somewhat ongoing and it is still being played out to this day. It beggars belief how many issues/karma we humans have to process and resolve through this body and mind which are not even of our own making but inherited. I can believe that There is a deep manipulation of the human consciousness in this matrix of predation but a lot of the rubbish and hardship we go through in my opinion seems to be of a social experiment whereby all the unresolved crap (not just of this universe as some have suggested) gets poured into 3D where we the physical beings have to process and make a use of it.
    Last edited by raff; 6th August 2016 at 19:54.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to raff For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (22nd February 2020), Hazelfern (14th November 2016), NancyV (17th August 2016), petra (8th August 2016)

27. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I would classify all sexual contacts of this nature as lower dimensional dark, mischievous beings excepting the Hieros Gamos. Google these two words as they are found in the oldest traditions. But this experience/connection depends as I understand it on history and lineage both personal and inherited or initiated in an a association like an order or group. It is interesting to note that this "divine union" is found in the oldest nature based traditions as well as other more recent traditions. These marriages are contracts in effect and the diverse traditions which this "ceremony" is found seems to point to different "sources" ie/ god/esses.
    Thank you raff. I have read a little about Hieros Gamos but will definitely research that topic more. How would we know whether the "divine union" is in fact coming from a divine source and not being initiated and orchestrated by an intelligent lower dimensional, dark, mischievous being? Couldn't some lower dimensional/dark beings change their appearance at will to something we consider "divine", such as an angel, the virgin Mary, etc and even project feelings of bliss and joy in us but in a false way?

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to justice For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (22nd February 2020), NancyV (17th August 2016), raff (7th August 2016)

29. Link to Post #15
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Deega (here)
    Hi Nelson, a Warm Welcome to Avalon Forum, I wish you a Wonderful Scientific and Spiritual Journey here.

May you share what exactly you're talking about, is it a real sexual relation with a human as we know it with another physical non-Earth being?, OR, is it a sexual relation in the astral world?, OR, a sexual relation emanating in one dream?, OR, some other sexual relation you have read in other Discussion Forums?

Best of experience here!
    Thank you Deega. I'm glad I found this place. I'm talking about a real sexual relation between a physical human as we know it and a non-physical being that we cannot see with our waking eyes, such as a Spirit or ET or anything else that would fall into that category. This would be happening while awake.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to justice For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (22nd February 2020)

31. Link to Post #16
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I don't think that you can obtain a definitive answer to your question & if you do get one, I'll play devils advocate and show you the short comings of that stance on the topic.

Thank you TargeT. I've been experiencing some very troubling, interesting, weird things for almost two years now and have been hesitant to ask them in any discussion forum, until now. I'm glad I finally asked. I have very limited understanding about the big picture, so I can only speak from the perspective of a regular person here on Earth who is not yet enlightened.

As I understand it, the concept of good and evil/light and dark/right and wrong takes on a different meaning the higher you go up in dimensions, consciousness, and vibration? So to those beings even the acts which we consider to be evil and despicable they see as necessary in order to create balance? So our suffering is necessary?

I guess the experience wouldn't be limited to the lower end of the spectrum if there is such a thing as Hieros Gamos or a "divine union", but how would we know which is which?

Right now I still feel separate from the Whole. I am trying to understand that I am a part of it.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to justice For This Post:

Chip (7th August 2016), Denise/Dizi (22nd February 2020), NancyV (17th August 2016)

33. Link to Post #17
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by petra (here)
    I think it depends on the case. Personally I think I may be in contact with some kind of foolish thing that "likes" me, but it's not sexual in any way. I should probably state too that I am an asexual person who really has no desire for that type of thing.

Now in my case, I think I may be dealing with some sort of "Jinni" type of thing (referenced from Islamic religion) because I have noticed when I first began to research the topic of Jinn possession, a lot of frightening things began to happen to me. Consider though, this word is just something to look by, you could just as easily call it "invisible things" but you would find less Google results.

Assuming those things are real, and they do have free will like we do, I consider the possibility that some could be friendly.
    Thank you Petra. I also am starting to think it depends on the case and is not a simple black and white issue.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to justice For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (22nd February 2020), NancyV (17th August 2016), petra (8th August 2016)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

I would classify all sexual contacts of this nature as lower dimensional dark, mischievous beings excepting the Hieros Gamos. Google these two words as they are found in the oldest traditions. But this experience/connection depends as I understand it on history and lineage both personal and inherited or initiated in an a association like an order or group. It is interesting to note that this "divine union" is found in the oldest nature based traditions as well as other more recent traditions. These marriages are contracts in effect and the diverse traditions which this "ceremony" is found seems to point to different "sources" ie/ god/esses.
    Thank you raff. I have read a little about Hieros Gamos but will definitely research that topic more. How would we know whether the "divine union" is in fact coming from a divine source and not being initiated and orchestrated by an intelligent lower dimensional, dark, mischievous being? Couldn't some lower dimensional/dark beings change their appearance at will to something we consider "divine", such as an angel, the virgin Mary, etc and even project feelings of bliss and joy in us but in a false way?
    I have read an account by a Japanese shaman that he is able at will to look into any spirit and see beyond the glamour that the spirit wishes to project. It is a question of spiritual power that most human beings do not possess this ability.

My rule of thumb in this regard is that the Hieros Gamos (not the invoking of a divinity to enter a sexual union between a man and a woman in order to conceive of a divine or higher consciousness child which was the Egyptian traditional way) but an actual divinity entering into sexual congress with a human is that this sexual act need only be done once for obvious reasons. If one is repeatedly experiencing sexual union with a spirit that one may think is divine it would be obvious to me that this is a perverse spirit so this is easy to classify. I hope this helps.
    Last edited by raff; 7th August 2016 at 09:34.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to raff For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (22nd February 2020), justice (8th August 2016), petra (8th August 2016), Valerie Villars (6th June 2018)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Thank you TargeT. I've been experiencing some very troubling, interesting, weird things for almost two years now and have been hesitant to ask them in any discussion forum, until now. I'm glad I finally asked. I have very limited understanding about the big picture, so I can only speak from the perspective of a regular person here on Earth who is not yet enlightened.

As I understand it, the concept of good and evil/light and dark/right and wrong takes on a different meaning the higher you go up in dimensions, consciousness, and vibration? So to those beings even the acts which we consider to be evil and despicable they see as necessary in order to create balance? So our suffering is necessary?

I guess the experience wouldn't be limited to the lower end of the spectrum if there is such a thing as Hieros Gamos or a "divine union", but how would we know which is which?

Right now I still feel separate from the Whole. I am trying to understand that I am a part of it.
    If you are experiencing multiple visitations of this nature then perhaps you need a spiritual purification (not an exorcism) by a competent practitioner. Then part of the treatment would be for a short time to close down your mind to any sexual activity until it has been cleared away.

If it's just a wandering or local mischievous spirit then it would be easily cleared.

If it's from your ancestors in the lower worlds who have a direct line to their descendants that too can be resolved pretty quickly.

But if this is something say from your soul shard influencing you by remote viewing you then this would take a little longer to resolve.

Sometimes there are incubus/sucubus curses but that requires a bit more sessions because there too a karma is involved and that could even be a curse that has been handed down from the actions of an ancestor which can be terrifying and happens more often than most can imagine.

I don't know much about ET interference but there is human on human by psychic means whether consciously or unconsciously (like if they are aroused whilst thinking of you) but this scenario is easily dismissed and can go away.
    Last edited by raff; 7th August 2016 at 09:27.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to raff For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (22nd February 2020), justice (8th August 2016), NancyV (17th August 2016), Words of Joy (16th July 2018)

39. Link to Post #20
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,006 times in 904 posts

there is a thread here from some years ago, which unfortunately has most of its content edited out..
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ighlight=phase

the 'phase' is a manual to get out of body... I remember the content text or video said about having 'astral' sex with other people while out of body..
    this could be it:... havent got time to watch...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGwbBRj4Fc8

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (22nd February 2020), justice (8th August 2016), Victoria (20th February 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast