+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Sexual relationships with beings from other dimensions

1. Link to Post #21
    Romania Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Sexual relationships with beings from other dimensions

They are called incubus beings, they grow from your sexual energy, they may interact with you to ask you to have sex or whatever for you to have an orgasm, it's when they feed off of the orgasm. They will bother you, there are some things you can take like herbs to wonder them off.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sparrow7 For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (22nd February 2020), justice (8th August 2016), raff (9th August 2016)

3. Link to Post #22
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,371 times in 1,413 posts

Quote Posted by raff (here)
    I like reading the books by Robert Shapiro especially the Explorer race series in which and this is slightly off topic the war between the sexes according to his account actually happened. The females won the war but the overseers of this failed experiment wanted to have another go but change some of the circumstances in order to make it work between the sexes (both sexes originally individually reproduced themselves)
    The male race only consented if they were allowed to get their revenge on the female race and the females demanded that they maintained the right and control to give birth.
    That war is still somewhat ongoing and it is still being played out to this day. It beggars belief how many issues/karma we humans have to process and resolve through this body and mind which are not even of our own making but inherited. I can believe that There is a deep manipulation of the human consciousness in this matrix of predation but a lot of the rubbish and hardship we go through in my opinion seems to be of a social experiment whereby all the unresolved crap (not just of this universe as some have suggested) gets poured into 3D where we the physical beings have to process and make a use of it.
    Oh my goodness! This is fascinating, thank you raff. This Explorer race series has really piqued my interest. Things are connecting together for me now too, and I have definitely noticed the amount of sexist people increasing, both men and women... myself included.

You said "social experiment", and that is exactly what it feels like.

I felt like a "lab rat" too for a while, pardon the awful reference.

My thoughts actually reassure me too.. the nice thoughts say "you're not a puppet".

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (22nd February 2020), raff (9th August 2016)

5. Link to Post #23
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I have read an account by a Japanese shaman that he is able at will to look into any spirit and see beyond the glamour that the spirit wishes to project. It is a question of spiritual power that most human beings do not possess this ability.
    Do you remember the name of this shaman?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to justice For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (22nd February 2020)

7. Link to Post #24
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

Yes Toshu Fukami, but his books are not online but there are translations of his work. If your in the UK or stateside I can direct you if your interested to find his work.
    Last edited by raff; 9th August 2016 at 12:25.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to raff For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (22nd February 2020), justice (11th August 2016)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Apparently we are volunteers which can be difficult to wrap ones head around.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to raff For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (22nd February 2020), petra (9th August 2016), TargeT (9th August 2016), Victoria (20th February 2020)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,656 times in 8,694 posts

not if this life is a "school house" and we are here to work through "past issues" (a common theme it seems).

I voluntarily work on myself all the time
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (22nd February 2020), NancyV (17th August 2016), raff (9th August 2016)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    not if this life is a "school house" and we are here to work through "past issues" (a common theme it seems).

I voluntarily work on myself all the time
    Yes I don't like that train of thought much. There's a line from a Japanese poem that says the reason we are here is to work hard and create good karma. To polish our souls. I would imagine as in any undertaking of a goal that the original plan and intention can change with new insight and information. But when I look at that translation from the poem it strikes me as irrelevant what our daily effort produces the level of information acquired the thoughts that they generate. Our little triumphs and failures. But when I look at the bigger picture the effort made is leading to a place that energetically is more intense and demands a higher skill set and a bigger stronger power to wield it (whatever that "it" is probably ourselves I would imagine)

This reminds me of the "realm of the gods" which I can't say I personally feel attracted to. But then this whole Shinto philosophy of which this train of thought derides from is gods or divine world orientated. If we had a choice of where we would like to be or go anywhere in the cosmos and at any vibrational state I'm not sure our human biased perspective would be all that productive. But then again this life is exhausting and a long holiday from this world and its baggage would be welcomed.

Another perspective on volunteering for this life is that the soul is after something, It does desire or at least TOLD or INSPIRED to aquire something (that was always spoken of as experience) but perhaps it is power and knowledge from which well one can speculate on whatever is the most exciting thing one wishes to create and experience next. This theory has some virtue especially how the human collective seems to be engineered a certain way and in a certain direction that leads itself to reproduce but always with a distinct and original twist. But then working through our issues could just be about confronting our mistakes, seeing their repercussions and what was produced from them and no doubt making a different and a more balanced life affirming choices that doesnt destroy, damage or limit the energy or potential of our-Selves.

If I truly believed this hypothesis I think I'm gonna cash my chips in and take a very, very long vacation. Tara all, I'm off to the beach, I'm gonna sip a few cocktails and smoke a good cigar and luxuriate in the warm sun. And if that gets boring and you find me back here on earth you who read this have permission to knock some good sense into me and call me a silly female sexual organ (that such a negative connotation for a thing of beauty hey)

All are welcome to poke holes into any of these thoughts.
    Last edited by raff; 9th August 2016 at 14:31.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to raff For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (22nd February 2020), NancyV (17th August 2016), petra (9th August 2016), TargeT (9th August 2016)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Quote Posted by lake (here)
    I would think that each of your responses need to be considered individually, because there is so very much within each to fathom, so....

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    What is "sexual nature" really? desire? attraction? seeking the brief "bliss" of orgasm; certainly there is some form of "legacy" building there as well.. none of these seem inherently good or bad & I wouldn't condemn an experience that involves "sex or sexuality" just because it's "sexual". I'm more interested in why sex was always demonized by organized "everything"--- that is much more interesting to me as an avid contrarian.
    What is sex?
    There was of late a kind of 'political correctness' issue regarding a mother kissing their child on the lips. Of course no sexual nature exists in this act for a normal (difficult to quantify these days but lets continue) parent but the act of a kiss on the lips has connotations of being the most intimate act possible.
    Many people pay for sex but supposedly you cannot pay to be kissed? Whether this is correct I do not know.......maybe I am just recalling the film 'Pretty Women'?

These days, well actually before this time, intimate affection and therefore the allowance of sex comes only by monetary gain for many.

from 1986 I believe:

No romance without finance.......a classic line and one they may of had back in Sodom or Gomorrah?
    Circles circles circles!

But back to the point...It would seem to me that the actual act of intercourse for a man is an act of domination over another and elevation of self ego in order to maintain a self perception of societies doctrines that have been build over time? Or something like that.

For a woman......its actually the same thing built by societies inclusion of her in her own perceived self need or want. Or something like that.

And I could state that for either the man or the woman, both are delusional.

Actually I need to consider vastly more because I am right now being affected by my own indoctrinations!
    Even this one question is very difficult to place within a singular 'box'.
    I think sexual union is the instinct to unite back to source. The problem with sex 3D is that the matter/the clay it is being done with/through has a consciousness that is manipulative. If you look at tarot card number 15 the devil there is some who suggest is the culprit. Apparently in Elisabeth Haich book titled: Initiation she recounts her experience in Egypt as a priestess who falls into dense matter after elevetating her energy level by her spiritual training. She explains in detail who Satan is and his function (matter awakened by the spirit) and as "punishment" or more accurately by her actions falls into this dense state. After that it was a long climb of incarnation after incarnation to get back to the energetic level she once was to then accomplish her initiation.
    Last edited by raff; 9th August 2016 at 14:55.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to raff For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (22nd February 2020), NancyV (17th August 2016), TargeT (9th August 2016)

17. Link to Post #29
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,889 times in 15,481 posts

There are some historical dots with regard to such experiences, so, let's start here:
    From the early decades of the fifteenth century until 1650, continental Europeans executed between two and five hundred thousand witches (according to conservative estimates), more than 85 percent of them being women. (Ben-Yehuda, 1985)
    Why?
    The sanctioned, organized pursuit and persecution of witches, which peaked from 1560 to 1630 and was almost entirely a western European phenomenon, began during a time of grave concern in the Roman Catholic church. The European world in the early 1400s was a wreck. The preceding century has been labeled by historian Barbara Tuchman as "calamitous," and she does not overstate. Starting around 1315, a great famine ravaged much of western Europe. From 1347 to 1352, the Black Death killed more than a third of the continent's population. Other diseases and additional outbreaks of the plague scourged the weakened survivors. As if natural catastrophe weren't enough, England and France chose to fight the Hundred Years' War from 1337 to 1453, the longest war in history. The Church itself fractured, riven by massive organized heresies, and by a schism that led to as many as three men simultaneously laying claim to be the true pope. How could a world created by a watchful, benevolent, and engaged God be such a mess?

[...]

In 1450, 100 years after the Black Death had destroyed about half of Europe's population, the Hundred Years' War was coming to an end and someone had to be blamed, (definitely NOT cometary explosions!), and the so-called Renaissance was kicking off, Jean Vineti, Inquisitor at Carcassone, identified witchcraft with heresy. In 1458, Nicholas Jacquier, Inquisitor in France and Bohemia, identified it as a NEW form of heresy.

[...]

In 1484-86, Sprenger and Kramer published the Malleus which explicated a crystallized theory of witchcraft which held sway for three hundred years. Johannes Gutenberg's printing press - a product of the Renaissance - allowed the work to spread rapidly throughout Europe. This crystallization is what resulted in the beginning of the witch craze itself.

[...]

One evening 10 years ago, Walter Stephens was reading Malleus malificarum. The Malleus, as scholars refer to it, would not be everyone's choice for a late-night book. Usually translated as The Hammer of Witches, it was first published in Germany in 1487 as a handbook for witch hunters during the Inquisition. It's a chilling text - - used for 300 years, well into the Age of Reason -- that justifies and details the identification, apprehension, interrogation, and execution of people accused of consorting with demons, signing pacts with the devil, and performing maleficia, or harmful magic.

[...]

For the next eight years Stephens read every treatise he could find on witchcraft, as well as accounts of interrogations, theological tracts, and other works (his bibliography lists 154 primary and more than 200 secondary sources). Most of the 86 witchcraft treatises he cites had been written in western Europe in the 15th, 16th, and 17th centuries, and one after another (including the Malleus) contain accounts of sexual intercourse with satanic spirits. Why? Were the authors remorseless misogynists hellbent on portraying women in the worst possible light? Were they lurid, repressed celibates who got off by writing accounts of demon sex? Stephens didn't think so; the texts, in his view, didn't support that reading. Elsewhere in the Malleus he had found a key reference to accused witches under torture as being "expert witnesses to the reality of carnal interaction between humans and demons." These guys are trying to construct proofs that demons exist, he thought. They're trying to convince skeptics. And then he thought, They're trying to convince themselves.

Stephens' thesis profoundly revises the conventional wisdom about centuries of cruelty and injustice. The great European witch hunts, he says, were the outgrowth of a severe crisis of faith. The men who wrote books like the Malleus, men who endorsed the torture and burning of tens of thousands of innocent people, desperately needed to believe in witches, because if witches were real, then demons were real, and if demons were real, then God was real. Not just real but present and attentive. Carefully read the works composed by the witchcraft authors, Stephens says, and you will see how profoundly disturbed these educated, literate men were by their accumulating suspicions that if God existed at all, He wasn't paying much attention to the descendants of Adam.

[...]

Above excerpts from: Wars, Pestilence and Witches

... and so it came to be that "normal," common dreamtime happenings where nailed as being a sign of wickedness.

Of course, the above is an indication that such - usually nocturnal - encounters have been going on for a long time:

Published on Aug 4, 2016
    The Cosmic Switchboard interviews Eve Lorgen. Eve discusses Barbara Bartholic's Seminal Work, Hyperdimensional Interference, Strip Club Vortex Programming, Dark Side of Cupid Case Studies, Dr. Karla Turner's "Masquerade of Angels" ET Cloning, Nefilim hybridization and much more. Eve Lorgen's website is http://evelorgen.com/wp/
    Last edited by Hervé; 16th August 2016 at 21:17.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Chester (16th August 2016), Denise/Dizi (22nd February 2020), DNA (16th August 2016), Ewan (17th August 2016), Mike (7th June 2018), NancyV (17th August 2016), Victoria (9th November 2019), Words of Joy (16th July 2018)

19. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,661 times in 4,304 posts

Herve that is an impressive read.
    I agree 100% that folks seem to want to believe in demons to validate believing in God, and or the Christian Bible.

I've made more than a few correlations in my own experiences via what folks refer to as a sucubis or incubis. In my opinion these are labels for interactions with humans who have passed on but have not gone through the tunnel ending in white light.
    I for one absolutely believe the tunnel to light is a positive thing and the route everyone is eventually going to take no matter how long they hold out from it.
    One clue to this is the actions of those who do not travel the tunnel. They all invariably turn into parasitic entities, ghosts looking to syphon your essense. This is because they are transgressing the natural order and as such do not have the normal connection to God. For all of the talk of those stating the white light is a trap, I've never heard the alternative for turning into a parasitic ghost, which is what everyone who refuses the tunnel with the white light at the end of it turns in to.

I've witnessed ghosts performing all of the described maneuvers in so far as sucubis and incubis are concerned.
    Ghosts will enter your dreams and attempt to illicit sexual and or love like experiences so they may harvest the fruit of your affections.
    How do I know this, because I've awoken from such dreams only to have a ghost hovering over me.
    Ghosts also use fear and intimidation in dreams, so that they may extract the fruit of your fears.
    Ghosts will also incourage you to masterbate as they can take advantage of the orgasmic energy made available.
    Ghosts also attempt to include themselves in sex, and in more of a sense than a voyeuristic onlooker, they are able to intermingle in the shared energies.
    I've had this happen and pointed this out to my partner at the time who was shocked beyond belief when I instructed her how to see the entity.

We have a much harder time seeing ghosts in modern times than our ancestors did.
    Ghosts are much more visible in the dark. And in this day and age we often never immerse ourselves in true darkness.
    And the darker the environment, the more visible ghosts become.
    It is as if your third eye is activated when your normal vision is no longer dominant.
    Folks often think they are afraid of the dark because the cannot see, when in fact it is what they can perceive in the dark that truly makes the dark scary.

Just my take.
    Last edited by DNA; 17th August 2016 at 05:15.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Chester (16th August 2016), Denise/Dizi (22nd February 2020), Ewan (17th August 2016), Hervé (16th August 2016), Mike (7th June 2018), NancyV (17th August 2016), Victoria (9th November 2019), Words of Joy (16th July 2018)

21. Link to Post #31
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,003 times in 2,188 posts

Not sure if anyone has posted this but Australian TV did a fascinating story with Mary Rodwell and her son. My Mum Talks To Aliens, she talks to a man that claims to have had sex with two extraterrestrial women. If memory serves me right they actually did some DNA testing and lie detector on this guy and everything checked out. It really is a great watch.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (22nd February 2020), Flowerpunkchip (7th June 2018), Hervé (17th August 2016), Iyakum (6th September 2019), Victoria (20th February 2020)

23. Link to Post #32
    Hungary Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Spirit sex in not like physical sex, therefore the same moral prerogatives and judgements do not apply. It is a melding of light body and spirit, there is an exchange of thought, emotion and energy that blows normal, physical sex out of the water. In fact a lot of people who experience a Kundalini awakening, experience it as a sexual union with the divine Goddess, Shakti. You see a lot of depictions and descriptions of this in Tantric literature and art. When I had my Kundalini awakening, it was highly sexual and yep, there was a goddess involved. There is in fact just one goddess and she has many manifestations as she is energy really, the base, primal energy the universe is made of (Shakti). In Western culture she was known as the goddess of love. In ancient Sumer she was Inanna, then she became Ishtar, then Ashtarte. In Christianity she became the Queen of Heaven, then the Holy Spirit (the same white dove goddess that was Ishtar previously). She was also known as Venus, Aphrodite and Isis in other cultures. The point is that sexual union is a part of spiritual awakening and always has been. The whole point of the Roman church has been to demonise this sexual element of the divine and make sure people did not experience a true awakening. Anyone who was seen to engage in this was condemned as a witch and burned at the stake, after some horrific torture of course. To this day, Christians, including those that call themselves atheists, have incredible hangups about the nature or sexuality and still see it as a sign of evil. It is almost impossible for a Christian to see and approach the divine in sexual terms, so strong has been the negative programming propagated by the Church. The only religion that is more or less accepting of this reality is Buddhism, particularly Lamaism. Tantric sex is still widely practiced as an important step on the road to enlightenment. Not so much in Hinduism, as it has been heavily contaminated by Islam and Christianity, though in its Tantric traditions, you will still find full acceptance of sexuality as a divine gateway and even sacred prostitution is still practised on the fringes.

Apart from the tantric aspect, Spirit sex is possible pretty much with any disembodied entity and that includes a powerful or higher being, still in its physical body, projecting themselves astrally into your room. This, depending from your perspective, could be an Angel, God(dess), ET or even a spirit or demon. Obviously not all of these entities are pleasant or benevolent, though most are. The reason most higher beings would engage in this sort of activity, is apart from the pleasure they take in it, to help you. Since there is an exchange of energy taking place, they can raise your vibrations and give you much needed energy to help your progress spiritually. It can also clear out any blockages in your chakras, clear out Karma and help raise your Kundalini.
    Last edited by Chris; 6th June 2018 at 08:41.

24. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

Beware of any "spirits" that sexually engage you. Below is quoted from my work on the website occult.wiki:

Quote Posted by occult.wiki
    == BCI Intruders Packaged as Astral Projection ==
    The BCI incubus and/or an artificial intelligence programmed by shadow government sources are standard perpetrators during technologically induced virtual reality packaged as sexual "astral projection".
    A person's mind can be streamlined into another person's mind. A person can be in VR while another person controls it, while surveillance picks up their brainwaves and feeds it to the pervert. Surveillance based virtual reality is an apt term for this.

In my opinion this sort of thing is never what it appears. It is always something you do not want. The benevolent cosmic sources are not interested in you sexually, only perverts with hi-tech toys are IMO...

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Baby Steps (6th June 2018), Chester (12th November 2019), Denise/Dizi (22nd February 2020), Victoria (9th November 2019)

26. Link to Post #34
    Hungary Unsubscribed
    Thanks

You do realise that this sort of thing goes back into ancient times, right? Union with the goddess has been a central part of Tantra for thousands of years and in previous Epochs it was part of the cult of Inanna, Ishtar, Isis, Venus, etc... I noticed your Avatar is Isis, she is exactly the kind of Goddess I'm referring to here. Why do people automatically assume that anything to do with sexuality and spirits is automatically evil and nefarious? I can assure you that my contact with the Goddess (Kundalini Shakti) was entirely benevolent and helped me greatly. That being said, I appreciate your concern and I realise that this can be negative as well, not all contact with higher dimensional or vibrational entities is positive. I have read a number of accounts about spirit possession, where the victim was basically spiritually raped by the possessing entity. However that is no reason to think that any encounter with higher beings will automatically be of a negative or malevolent nature.

27. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Quote Posted by Chris (here)
    You do realise that this sort of thing goes back into ancient times, right? Union with the goddess has been a central part of Tantra for thousands of years and in previous Epochs it was part of the cult of Inanna, Ishtar, Isis, Venus, etc... I noticed your Avatar is Isis, she is exactly the kind of Goddess I'm referring to here. Why do people automatically assume that anything to do with sexuality and spirits is automatically evil and nefarious? I can assure you that my contact with the Goddess (Kundalini Shakti) was entirely benevolent and helped me greatly. That being said, I appreciate your concern and I realise that this can be negative as well, not all contact with higher dimensional or vibrational entities is positive. I have read a number of accounts about spirit possession, where the victim was basically spiritually raped by the possessing entity. However that is no reason to think that any encounter with higher beings will automatically be of a negative or malevolent nature.
    Chris, I have to go work out, but I am really interested in speaking with you on this subject, because of all I went through during my awakening, what you are describing happened to me and it has been the most baffling part of my experience. Quite confusing.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (22nd February 2020)

29. Link to Post #36
    Hungary Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    Chris, I have to go work out, but I am really interested in speaking with you on this subject, because of all I went through during my awakening, what you are describing happened to me and it has been the most baffling part of my experience. Quite confusing.
    Hi Valerie, what is your question? I have done a ton of research into this and had my own experiences, so maybe I can help.

30. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Is this a member's only thread? I have no problem with people thinking I'm insane, but most of what I went through is pretty over the top.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (22nd February 2020), Inaiá (7th September 2019)

32. Link to Post #38
    Hungary Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    Is this a member's only thread? I have no problem with people thinking I'm insane, but most of what I went through is pretty over the top.
    No, this appears to be a public thread. I realise this can be quite personal, so you can send me a private message if you prefer.

33. Link to Post #39
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

I experienced a full body body scan from something from somewhere while in 'dream state.' It wasn't technically rape, but it felt worse because my whole body was penetrated.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (22nd February 2020), Valerie Villars (6th June 2018)

35. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

You do realise that this sort of thing goes back into ancient times, right?
    Yes I do. This conspiracy goes back to ancient times, I am well aware of this.

Quote Union with the goddess has been a central part of Tantra for thousands of years and in previous Epochs it was part of the cult of Inanna, Ishtar, Isis, Venus, etc... I noticed your Avatar is Isis, she is exactly the kind of Goddess I'm referring to here.
    My avatar is Maat, not Isis.

Quote Why do people automatically assume that anything to do with sexuality and spirits is automatically evil and nefarious?
    I am giving you knowledge, not assuming. I have been raped in more than 3 different ways by these people and know their modality of crime. It isn't a cosmic spirit you are having intercourse with, you were warned.

Quote I can assure you that my contact with the Goddess (Kundalini Shakti) was entirely benevolent and helped me greatly. That being said, I appreciate your concern and I realise that this can be negative as well, not all contact with higher dimensional or vibrational entities is positive. I have read a number of accounts about spirit possession, where the victim was basically spiritually raped by the possessing entity. However that is no reason to think that any encounter with higher beings will automatically be of a negative or malevolent nature.
    You clearly do not understand my reasoning. I am well aware of what this so called "astral sex" is. No goddesses are sexually interested in you...
    Last edited by Omni; 6th June 2018 at 22:34.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (22nd February 2020), petra (12th November 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast