+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Sexual relationships with beings from other dimensions

1. Link to Post #41
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,227 times in 3,206 posts

Default Re: Sexual relationships with beings from other dimensions

Kundalini rising is a precursor to this sort of abuse.

My own was an amazing experience that woke me from my sleep and continued for at least half an hour. At first it was ecstatic, as the energy kept surging upward. I was laughing and moaning in joy. But it continued for too long. I became worried. It left me exhausted. Not a week later my life would be completely turned upside down and I have not yet fully recovered. That was 2003.
    If not now, then when?

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

mojo (6th June 2018), Nasu (6th June 2018), Slobbe (16th July 2018), Valerie Villars (6th June 2018)

3. Link to Post #42
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,512 times in 1,878 posts

What happened?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Nasu (6th June 2018)

5. Link to Post #43
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,227 times in 3,206 posts

I made a change that was overdue, that I knew needed to happen but I was too complacent. I was too comfortable. I was content.

I had no real intention to move on, but I did it anyway. I left with almost nothing. I gave up a lot, including a house and lots of man toys. It was time, though. The fork in the road had appeared. The details aren't important anymore. I am still with the same woman now for fifteen years. The miracles were mostly for her - and she has made remarkable progress.

I continue. I remain. But even I have gone through a transformation, thanks in part to Camelot and Avalon, and to my own insatiable yearning to uncover the truth. The man I would have been I cannot say but the man I am is disabused of many fallacies that still prevail in the world at large.

So what happened? The man I intended to be in my youth, is not the man it was intended I be, would be my guess. The trigger was the Kundalini rising, the uncoiling of the snake, and the intensive yoga training I had undertaken. It messed with something inside me. Seems that to veer too far away from the core of yourself requires sometimes harsh course corrections. I can say tentatively now, that I am almost happy for once. It is a novel experience and I try to stay present for every moment it lasts - and hopefully beyond.

Just wish I wasn't so not young anymore...and I hope I do not forget the debt I owe for this fine adventure.
    If not now, then when?

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Ayt (6th September 2019), Foxie Loxie (7th June 2018), Mike (7th June 2018), Slobbe (16th July 2018), Valerie Villars (6th June 2018)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

[QUOTE=rgray222;1090272]Not sure if anyone has posted this but Australian TV did a fascinating story with Mary Rodwell and her son. My Mum Talks To Aliens, she talks to a man that claims to have had sex with two extraterrestrial women. If memory serves me right they actually did some DNA testing and lie detector on this guy and everything checked out. It really is a great watch.

if this video really should be true. Then the two alien ladies would have been very human-like. In any case, on the physical level, the sexual. That could also mean that extraterrestrial beings could be similar to humans. Still, I wonder why they had sex with the man? Because if they really had sex, then they probably wanted a fertilization. Or what else could have been the reason?
    Iyakum
    The good does good because it is meant to be. The evil does its part. But sometimes both powers have to do the opposite. Because that's the only way to keep everything in balance.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3