+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Mind*@*@ & The Flyer Mind

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Mind*@*@ & The Flyer Mind

Teotwaiki That's interesting. I had just checked this sight to look at replies and as I was looking at Violet3's reply it occurred to me that some of you (duh, sorry) were not in USA or Europe and might not have access to Amazon. Then I scrolled down and found your reply. Looking for reference.

2. Link to Post #22
    Thanks

Teotwaika and Violet3 www.bibliotecapleyades.net (web site for The Nag Hammed Library) Once on the website search for "The Archons - Los Arcontes)" or "Alien Influences on Humanity"
    They also have a list of Utube videos on this site about archons. Not easy reading, but fascinating.
    Also Teotwaiki, I don't know if this helps but you can access all the Ruiz books on Amazon with Kindle (I never read Ebooks but it says you get a free app for the Kindle if you order an Ebook ($7).
    You might want to check out the website "The Event is coming soon". These people are fighting archons, so to speak.
    Let me know if you make any great discoveries.

3. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,073 times in 144 posts

Quote Posted by peggy englebrake (here)
    Teotwaika and Violet3 www.bibliotecapleyades.net (web site for The Nag Hammed Library) Once on the website search for "The Archons - Los Arcontes)" or "Alien Influences on Humanity"
    They also have a list of Utube videos on this site about archons. Not easy reading, but fascinating.
    Also Teotwaiki, I don't know if this helps but you can access all the Ruiz books on Amazon with Kindle (I never read Ebooks but it says you get a free app for the Kindle if you order an Ebook ($7).
    You might want to check out the website "The Event is coming soon". These people are fighting archons, so to speak.
    Let me know if you make any great discoveries.
    Peggy,

Thanks for the link. I've read quite a bit on bibliotecapleyades.com, usually following google links and found a lot of good info there.

I haven't really launched into the The Nag Hammadi Library yet but I did meet a professor in Vilcabamba that was doing some of the translating of the texts. He really encouraged me to study the Nag Hammed but to date I just haven't found the time; it is a monumental undertaking.

My introduction to the Archons was through John Nash's "Not In His Image" which was a real mind*@*@ as Reaver would say. Reading about the archons was a synchronicity moment as several months before I had done a San Pedro ceremony in Cuzco and had seen these ghost-like parasitic thingees dancing around inside my brain. At the time I had tried to find out what they were but "ghost-like brain parasites" just didn't find any good hits

So when I found the name "Archon" through Lash and started googling some more, I found Castaneda's "Predators"; thinking it was probably the most important thing that he had written about throughout all his books.

4. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Teotwaiki, I first heard about the archons in the 1970ties reading Castaneda's books (in one book they were called "inorganic beings") but didn't research it much because I didn't see anything to do about it. Also busy at this time having my own Castenada experience. But that changed a couple of years ago. First the Ruiz books gave me a handle on how to take control of my head.
    When I just started paying attention to all the junk inserted into my thoughts and learned to distinguish between my thoughts and something else, I was amazed I had been able to function at all with this negative crap trying to influence my thoughts. The archons are not the only players in this scenario. I don't know if you are aware of the energetic shift that is presently occurring (and if you are down in South America hanging out with any indiginous people you are). This will cause a shift in consciousness to a higher level, but Pachamama is making this shift with us. At the time this energy peaks and the earth's frequency increases to a certain level all the archons are gone; because they cannot exist at that frequency. We are supposed to be in a battle right now for the freedom of earth from these forces. Here is a referral to a short article about the archons (they call them chimera) and the history of their origins. This article is by Cobra (individual who is the leader of the resistance movement (us). His information is unique because he is Pleiadian. Go to "The Event Hub", then access Part 9:Fall of the Chimera. (Hope this wasn't too far out for you. I didn't even go into the aliens.)

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to peggy englebrake For This Post:

fourty-two (11th August 2016), PurpleLama (8th August 2016), Wind (9th August 2016)

6. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Eram (here)
    Quote Posted by Reaver (here)
    Quote Posted by Eram
    Have you ever found any evidence in support of the idea that this mind setting (flyer mind/their mind etc) is forced upon humanity by an alien/intrusive force or intelligence?
    What kind of evidence are you referring to? If you talk about evidence provided by the "common 5 senses", then no, it's phenomenon rooted in the mind, others would say it's also an energetic one so something like science can't come up with any evidence.
    I'm not asking for hard scientific evidence, but with a claim like this, a parasitical mind virus, I am just curious to know what is out there that gives it credit.
    Especially since much if not all of the symptoms can also fit into the model that Plato, Hegel and many other (as you rightfully mentioned) laid out.

There's a lot out there that points in such a direction. Thousands collected cases of reincarnation memories that matched up with the facts, all life that seems to aim for evolution and more.

So my problem with the idea of a flyer mind (for the moment) is that it seems at odds with the theory of reincarnation in function of a growing soul (consciousness evolution).
    I have to admit that I haven't spent much time into the flyer mind theory, but some common sense observations to give it credit would certainly help.
    For now, I can't think of any...
    As for the reincarnation bit: Yeah apparently reincarnation does takes place, but I have an issue with the popular perception of it:

You mention people remembering past lives, frauds aside, why is that people assume that just because X person can recall events of the past then it necessarily means those events belong to their past life? They are just recalling memories, which could very well the memories of another individual entity which somehow sipped into the awareness of another individual and this new individual feels as if those memories (even if they are 100% verifiable) are theirs.

Then again how the Flyer and reincarnation are mutually exclusive? In an ironic act, the Flyer it like a whetstone to sharpen our awareness.

Also there are people who don't cultivate any meaningful awareness beyond their body and their persona/ego, so the eternal aspect of themselves in a sense goes to waste. I can only assume they get re-inserted into the matrix to try again:

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Reaver For This Post:

Eram (8th August 2016), PurpleLama (8th August 2016)

8. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

A parasite latches itself into specific parts of its host. Could it be that the parasitical flyer mind latches itself into the ego to nourish itself? maybe it can also latch unto other parts of ourselves.

Notice how the man who was possesed says he feels as if someone torn out something from him then the Witcher goes on to say bonds between parasites and their hosts can be strong.

It has trickled down into our business language:

Contract Bond: it is a guaranty of faithful performance and fulfilment of all undertakings promised in a contract. A contract bond usually accompanies a payment bond {contracts with flyer minds imply surrendering our own?} which is a guaranty of the reimbursement of all labour and material costs incurred in case of a default.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Don Juan
    Don Juan wrote:
    People tell us from the time we are born that the world is such and such and so and so, and naturally we have no choice but to accept that the world is the way people have been telling us it is. For a sorcerer, reality, or the world we all know, is only a description, one that has been pounded into you from the moment you were born. The reality of our day-to-day life, then, consists of an endless flow of perceptual interpretations which we have learned to make in common. Things are ‘real’ only after one has learned to agree on their realness.
    Again, we are perceivers. The world that we perceive, though, was created by a description that was told to us since the moment we were born. The world had to conform to its description; that is, the description reflects itself. We have learned to relate ourselves to our description of the world in terms of what sorcerers call habits of intentionality, that is, the property of human consciousness whereby an object is habitually referred to, or is habitually intended.
    Question begs: If a 100 thousand people who understand these topics to a lesser or greater managed to get together to form a community which somehow managed to become isolated from the rest from the world... how would that look like? and I mean how would everything look like from their bodies to a simple rock? could they shape their reality as freely as one can shape a lucid dream? or would they still be under what we perceive to be Natural Law?

Notice the idea "we've been told a description of the word since birth". Obviously a new born is incapable of using spoken language as a means of communication besides the typical acts of instinct, so how the **** do you plant a description about the world on a newborn so that it sticks with them their whole life? this seems to be the original seed, every other programming would just be a means to make the seed stronger and create a series of self-perpetuating loops to sustain the flyer mind.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Reaver For This Post:

PurpleLama (8th August 2016), seko (9th August 2016), Shannon (9th August 2016)

10. Link to Post #27
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Notice the idea "we've been told a description of the word since birth". Obviously a new born is incapable of using spoken language as a means of communication besides the typical acts of instinct, so how the **** do you plant a description about the world on a newborn so that it sticks with them their whole life? this seems to be the original seed, every other programming would just be a means to make the seed stronger and create a series of self-perpetuating loops to sustain the flyer mind.
    If a picture is worth 1000 words, then what is a video worth... and ultimately, what is a 5 senses reality worth? a trillion words?

Language is the LEAST USED (and understood by the other party) form of communication.

Language is a divide and conquer tool in modern times as grammar is known by few and linguistic drift rules... everyone seems to have their own definition of words, and thus communication via spoken word is SEVERELY compromised.

I'd say a MUCH more pure form of information gathering is done by children, who have no filters in place yet to preconceive (though we help them out and give them those notions through our actions very early).

as for your village concept:
    I don't think the Don is hinting at our ability to manifest reality however we choose, more that our understanding of reality is tainted & things are not as they seem.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Mark (3rd January 2018), PurpleLama (8th August 2016), Shannon (9th August 2016)

12. Link to Post #28
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

The human mind, the very personality we perceive our selves to have, is part and parcel of the world which DonJuan is referring to, it is a false descriptor which overlays the reality of ourselves, and it is their mind. Not understanding the mechanics of the mental realm, it's easy to look within and see your distinct self as a separate thing from the other mind which overtly interferes, but even so it is the subtler portion of that other which we mistakenly come to identify as our own. Its why the tricks of the enemy work so very well, even you yourself do not want to admit your own ego construct to be the other, but it's the bastion of the enemy. In truth all thought is a purely psychic phenomenon, and diffuse in nature, but the rushing torrent of an active intellect is addictive and our identification with it a trap.

Thanks for the thread, Reaver.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

No thought we have is actually ours, every thought that can be thunk existed before it passed through our little heads.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Hence inspiration arrives more often as not as a complete and complex concept, not bit by bit and piece by piece do we assemble it, but the shape of the whole thing arrives just waiting for us to put it into our own words, to be articulated.

13. Link to Post #29
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks

What we are is far more subtle that which we would naturally characterize our selves to be, their mind needs only to be a little less subtle than that, which is how it deceives the developing mind as it grows through childhood.

14. Link to Post #30
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks

If a picture is worth a thousand words, then a symbol is worth a thousand pictures.

15. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)
    If a picture is worth a thousand words, then a symbol is worth a thousand pictures.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Mark (3rd January 2018), PurpleLama (9th August 2016), seko (9th August 2016)

17. Link to Post #32
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)

I recall from many years ago in my esoteric studies, that in ancient Egypt red and white stripes denoted human sacrifice, specifically the sacrifice of virgins/innocents/children.

18. Link to Post #33
    Romania Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote I recall from many years ago in my esoteric studies, that in ancient Egypt red and white stripes denoted human sacrifice, specifically the sacrifice of virgins/innocents/children
    I hate this color combination, RED and WHITE. All the royal bloodline, if you look at English and European Royality they are all dressed in Red and White.

It is the color of the bloodliners.

A word of advice, there are those who advocate freedom, and searching for truth, but offer exactly the other, meaning lies and manipulation.

Check out David Icke forum and what theme it has, colors, and how the operators moderators from there blocked me because I talked bad about Lucifer.
    I posted some things on who they are and my posts got deleted.
    The forum there is crawling with manipulation to my opinion that practice occult spiritual practice to manipulate and hurt others.

Some people shouted that David is of the bloodliners, but others jumped in his defence to say "so what" he is doing a good job and he is not with them. So far so good.

But.....
    They basicly painted the whole site Black Red & White and who ever tries to debunk what has been tossed around with "Lucifer is not Satan" gets his posts deleted.

Anyone showing that Lucifer is sort of Satan will get his posts deleted on the DI forum. I posted images, with quoted sources, and the whole story line, to get it all deleted. They act like luciferians

Luciferian flag is Black Red and White.
    Last edited by sparrow7; 9th August 2016 at 19:28.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to sparrow7 For This Post:

TargeT (9th August 2016)

20. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Wow! Excellent post!

Lately, I have been really disturbed about the extent of manipulation of humans. Particularly insidious is the manipulation of people in the alternative community.

I've come to the personal realization that the manipulation is so accomplished it can not only shape channeled messages (which we all know) it seems to reach into the hypnotic trance of humans. I few weeks back I re-read several books by Delores Cannon. I also watched some of her videos. While her clients were speaking from a seemingly credible source, the subconscious, the messages relayed are not credible to me. Cannon's regression therapy led her to believe that all abductees have a soul contract whereby they consent to abuse. Implants are used as monitors of sorts to support the well being of humans. The ETs/IDs Cannon related to were almost all some variation of the grays. It's all too much sunshine and lollipops. I don't buy it.

If the subconscious of Cannon's patients is being manipulated, that reveals a level of control that is stunning.

In addition, the stories told by Cannon's patients are pretty creative. This flies in the face of the belief that controlling entities lack imagination and creativity. Indeed I think they are very creative. From old to new religions, the gods and dramas created are titilating and addictive to humans.

My point is that the degree of discernment necessary to overcome our programming needs to challenge every "truth" set forth.

21. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

I've been coming across interesting remarks by Mouravieff and George Gurdjieff (Even tough I've only read half the book called Belzebub's tales to his grandson by Gurdjieff). Very interesting since (in Don Juan's terms) both use different descriptions to point towards the flyer mind.

Boris Mouravieff wrote:

""As long as man accepts the principle of the final annihilation of his Personality without a fight, he can carry on in life without attracting the increasing pressures of the General Law upon himself. {This sounds very similar to what Don Juan called the erasure of personal history and the fact that shamans jump over walls, they never destroy them}

"The case is totally different if he struggles to surpass the limits which it imposes. It acts simultaneously on several planes: physical, mental, and moral. Its action on the moral plane is conceived by man, since time immemorial, in the form of a personification: the Devil. {this reminds me of the notion of shape-shifting, which apparently can also be psychic elements taking material form on the outside world -obstacles which ultimately reflect an inner state- this is more than anthropomorphizing just being a mere allegory, it's actual materialization of the psyche}

"In the orthodox Tradition demonology occupies a considerable place. We find there practical constatations, fine and profound observations on the highly sophisticated and insidious forms that the Devil's action takes in very varied circumstances, in which it goes as far as using the good faith of humans for its own ends. {Indeed, this is what I've been trying to hammer down on people's head on the forums, to little avail. The flyer mind will use anything, including Truth and Goodness to perpetuate itself, morality is nothing more than a clever trap lay out by the parasite}

"We will also find precious advice, based on accumulated experience over the ages, which is particularly helpful to students of esoteric science; because once the first positive results are obtained those students will unmistakably run up against the active opposition to the law and the GAME OF THE CRAFTY ONE.

"It must be realized that in placing himself under the aegis of the Law of Exception, man goes against the General Law, which he is even called upon to overthrow, if only on an individual scale. He must not forget--under penalty of 'surprise attack'--the salvation depends on victory over the Devil, which as we have said, is the personalized moral aspect of the General Law. This is so, even though this, being a cosmic law, is naturally a divine law. One must not be afraid, as the Law of Exception is also a divine law. In choosing it, man continues to serve the interests of the whole, but differently and in an incomparably more efficient manner. During his fight against the first law, he is subject to tests that often take the form of temptations{We need to be careful here not to project the classical moralistic notions of what Temptation is, less we get caught in the description which has been fed to us; looking beyond the common human perception, I think Temptation is also the obsession to perform Good Deeds or show Good Behaviour (not talking about obediecne as such, even though we could easily insert that variable), what we fail to notice is that is a trap by the Flyers; since this behaviour is heavily rooted in approval (I don't care if it actually helps another person) then it becomes a mechanism to reinsert the subject back into the description of the world.}

In orthodox Doctrine deep studies are devoted to this theme, As stated above, they contain precious advice of a practical nature, details of which we cannot cover in this present book. We are however permitted to draw attention to the indirect nature of the diabolical action. If, aiming straight towards his goal, which is liberation and salvation {Don Juan's Freedom and striving for infinity put in what seems to be esoteric Christianity}, the seeker successfully overcomes the obstacles and by this shows proof of a strength that would permit him to defy the authority of the General Law {A show of Don Juan's unbending Will?}, the latter will begin to act upon him indirectly, generally by the mediation of his near ones if they do not follow the same path: this action occurs on the moral plane, and often takes emotional forms appealing to his most noble, generous, and disinterested sentiments: to his charity; his obligations; his pity. {I can't stress enough the importance of this bit, I'll write on it on a separate post} It impels him down blind alleys, insinuating that he will be returning to his duty, that by so doing he will go on walking in the right path, etc. This will clarify the profound saying of Jesus that: 'A man's worst enemies are those of his own household.' {Almost like the Agents in the Matrix who shape-shift}

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

“People are machines. Machines have to be blind and unconscious, they cannot be otherwise, and all their actions have to correspond to their nature. Everything happens. No one does anything. ‘Progress’ and ‘civilization,’ in the real meaning of these words, can appear only as the result of conscious efforts. They cannot appear as the result of unconscious mechanical actions.

And what conscious effort can there be in machines? And if one machine is unconscious, then a hundred machines are unconscious, and so are a thousand machines, or a hundred thousand, or a million. And the unconscious activity of a million machines must necessarily result in destruction and extermination. It is precisely in unconscious involuntary manifestations that all evil lies. You do not yet understand and cannot imagine all the results of this evil. But the time will come when you will understand.”

~ G. I. Gurdjieff, In Search of The Miraculous

I don't think Gurdjieff was referring to Evil as the common moral description of it, he was rather pointing to the consequences unconscious thoughts and actions brought upon Man and the World, and just like Don Juan, he talked about something else pushing us towards this "Evil"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gurdjieff said:

"How should evolution be understood?"

"The evolution of man," Gurdjieff replied, "can be taken as the development in him of those powers and possibilities which never develop by themselves, that is, mechanically. Only this kind of development, only this kind of growth, marks the real evolution of man. There is, and there can be, no other kind of evolution whatsoever.

"We have before us man at the present moment of his development. Nature has made him such as he is, and, in large masses, so far as we can see, such he will remain. Changes likely to violate the general requirements of nature can only take place in separate units.

"In order to understand the law of man's evolution it is necessary to grasp that, beyond a certain point, this evolution is not at all necessary, that is to say, it is not necessary for nature at a given moment in its own development. To speak more precisely: the evolution of mankind corresponds to the evolution of the planets, but the evolution of the planets proceeds, for us, in infinitely prolonged cycles of time. Throughout the stretch of time that human thought can embrace, no essential changes can take place in the life of the planets, and, consequently, no essential changes can take place in the life of mankind.

"Humanity neither progresses nor evolves. What seems to us to be progress or evolution is a partial modification which can be immediately counterbalanced by a corresponding modification in an opposite direction. {sounds like Don Juan's teachings}
    "Humanity, like the rest of organic life, exists on earth for the needs and purposes of the earth. And it is exactly as it should be for the earth's requirements at the present time.

"Only thought as theoretical and as far removed from fact as modem European thought could have conceived the evolution of man to be possible apart from surrounding nature, or have regarded the evolution of man as a gradual conquest of nature. This is quite impossible. In living, in dying, in evolving, in degenerating, man equally serves the purposes of nature—or, rather, nature makes equal use, though perhaps for different purposes, of the products of both evolution and degeneration. And, at the same time, humanity as a whole can never escape from nature, for, even in struggling against nature man acts in conformity with her purposes. The evolution of large masses of humanity is opposed to nature's purposes. The evolution of a certain small percentage may be in accord with nature's purposes. Man contains within him the possibility of evolution. But the evolution of humanity as a whole, that is, the development of these possibilities in all men, or in most of them, or even in a large number of them, is not necessary for the purposes of the earth or of the planetary world in general, and it might, in fact, be injurious or fatal. There exist, therefore, special forces (of a planetary character) which oppose the evolution of large masses of humanity and keep it at the level it ought, to be. {Man, this paragraph opens a hugeeeee can of worms}

"For instance, the evolution of humanity beyond a certain point, or, to speak more correctly, above a certain percentage, would be fatal for the moon. The moon at present feeds on organic life, on humanity. Humanity is a part of organic life; this means that humanity is food for the moon. If all men were to become too intelligent they would not want to be eaten by the moon. {Lunar cults and lunatics}

"But, at the same time, possibilities of evolution exist, and they may be developed in separate individuals with the help of appropriate knowledge and methods. Such development can take place only in the interests of the man himself against, so to speak, the interests and forces of the motorcar, or an aeroplane, and that incompetent handling of the human machine is just as dangerous as incompetent handling of any other complex machine.

Everybody understands this in relation to an aeroplane, a motorcar, or a railway engine. But it is very rarely that anyone takes this into account in relation to man in general or to himself in particular. It is considered right and legitimate to think that nature has given men the necessary knowledge of their machine. And yet men understand that an instinctive knowledge of the machine is by no means enough. Why do they study medicine and make use of its services? Because, of course, they realize they do not know their machine. But they do not suspect that it can be known much better than science knows it; they do not suspect that then it would be possible to get quite different work out of it."

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Reaver For This Post:

petra (3rd November 2017), Shannon (12th August 2016), TargeT (3rd November 2017)

23. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Can Mind Flyers be controlled /abated through supplements/nutrition/drugs?

Quote Scientists find key to unwanted thoughts
    Have you ever wanted to stop ruminating on something and just been unable to?

Scientists could have the secret. They have identified a chemical in the brain's "memory" region that allows us to suppress unwanted thoughts.

The discovery may help explain why some people can't shift persistent intrusive thoughts - a common symptom of anxiety, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), depression and schizophrenia.

Researchers say controlling our thoughts is "fundamental to wellbeing".
    Associated words

Prof Michael Anderson, from the University of Cambridge, who conducted the study, said: "When this capacity breaks down, it causes some of the most debilitating symptoms of psychiatric diseases - intrusive memories, images, hallucinations, ruminations, and pathological and persistent worries."

Participants were asked to learn to associate a series of words with a paired, but otherwise unconnected, word - for example ordeal/roach and moss/north.

After this, they had to respond to either a red or green signal. If it was green, they were expected to recall the associated word but if it was red, they were asked to stop themselves from doing so.

Their brains were monitored using both functional magnetic resonance imaging (FMRI), which detects changes in blood flow, and magnetic resonance spectroscopy, which measures chemical changes in the brain.
    Researchers found a particular chemical, or neurotransmitter, known as Gaba, held the key.

Gaba is the brain's main "inhibitory" neurotransmitter. That means, when it's released by one nerve cell it suppresses the activities of other cells to which it is connected.

They found people who had the highest concentrations of Gaba in their brain's hippocampus (or memory hub) were best at blocking unwanted thoughts or memories.

"What's exciting about this is that now we're getting very specific," said Prof Anderson.

"Before, we could only say 'this part of the brain acts on that part', but now we can say which neurotransmitters are likely to be important."
    New approaches to treatment

The discovery might shed light on a number of conditions, from schizophrenia to PTSD, in which sufferers have a pathological inability to control thoughts - such as excessive worrying or rumination.

Prof Anderson believes the findings could offer a new approach to treating these disorders. "Most of the focus has been on improving functioning of the prefrontal cortex," he said.

"Our study suggests that if you could improve Gaba activity within the hippocampus, this may help people to stop unwanted and intrusive thoughts."
    http://www.bbc.com/news/health-41847030
    Where are you?

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Blacklight43 (3rd November 2017), Mark (3rd January 2018), StandingWave (3rd November 2017), Wind (3rd November 2017)

25. Link to Post #37
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

That might depend on the case? My brother has schizophrenia, and the voices told him not to smoke cigarettes. Then they told him it's OK to smoke. Then they told him not to again. It's really juvenile.... and suspicious.

He's smoking cigarettes again now (the voices will let him), but NOT pot. He quit marijuana because he's certain it's doing the opposite of helping.

In my case, pot helps straighten my thoughts, but other times it makes them worse. I read an article recently about pot effects which refers to GABA too, and thinking about quitting, just haven't made my mind up yet. The title says your brain can change on a "cellular level" https://www.inverse.com/article/3743...-effects-brain

26. The Following User Says Thank You to petra For This Post:

TargeT (3rd November 2017)

27. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Quote Posted by petra (here)
    That might depend on the case? My brother has schizophrenia, and the voices told him not to smoke cigarettes. Then they told him it's OK to smoke. Then they told him not to again. It's really juvenile.... and suspicious.
    I would imagine for an extra dimensional entity that not only feeds off us but is envious and despises us (my understanding from what I've read anyway); certain juvenile, insulting behavior is to be expected... (aka they are "f**king with us")

Quote Posted by petra (here)
    In my case, pot helps straighten my thoughts, but other times it makes them worse. I read an article recently about pot effects which refers to GABA too, and thinking about quitting, just haven't made my mind up yet. The title says your brain can change on a "cellular level" https://www.inverse.com/article/3743...-effects-brain
    long term cellphones use changes the physical make up of your brain... so does long term exposure to anything really.

we are highly adaptive, that is certainly one of the commonalities found in humans (both mentally and physically).

The key to EVERYTHING in life, is moderation.

Heavy cannabis users learn this and often practice "Tbreaks" (Tolerance breaks) where the individual stops consuming THC for a period of a week to a month to reset the body's built up tolerance to THC's effects. This is a very common pattern in nature (though there are some exceptions, Salvia for example has a "reverse tolerance", the more you use it the more it effects you).

I used to take gaba supplements but it was for sleep (and it would give me some pretty crazy vivid dreams)

I'm wondering if manipulating things in our dimension can effect their ability to manipulate us, seems logical; and the best place to start would be our mind I would think. Perhaps this is a good tool, I've always found the ability to silence the inner monologue (which I consider to be the mind flyers, NOT me, I don't need to talk to myself in my own head.... it's redundant) to be EXTREMELY helpful.
    Last edited by TargeT; 3rd November 2017 at 19:02.
    Where are you?

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

fourty-two (4th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (3rd November 2017), Mark (3rd January 2018), petra (6th November 2017)

29. Link to Post #39
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,876 times in 4,326 posts

It also has to be understood that the exploration of the artificial mind is NOT about suppressing/killing emotions, in fact doing so only feeds it, rather it is about keeping one's emotions in check. You accomplish it by putting your own emotions under the lens of your mind to gain a deeper understanding of the human psyche (well that's one of the methods anyway).

As it has been stated: "Their mind" takes over a person's psyche and implants a behavioural simulacra. Based on my own experience with it, I'd say this psychological virus makes use of very subtle mechanisms to take over. The damage done to the person varies in degree.

The most disturbing aspect of it is the fact that the artificial psyche goes on self-replicating without much opposition. It is normal, familiar and in its insanity it provides people with a lot of emotional security. A toxic emotional security that is. Some people can become extremely anxious in social situations, other people become anxious by being alone. Some people can become extremely sadistic, some become masochistic. The permutations and degrees of severity of this phenomenon are too many to list.

Again, in no way is this "philosophy" telling people to become emotionless droids. Rather it is telling people to watch out for this virus so that it can be sterilized and the Authentic Psyche can unfold.

Oh and the interactions with "their mind" are far from being pretty.

Greetings Reaver, I see you have put some time and thought into this.
    This topic is near and dear to my heart. I've been into Castaneda since a kid, I appeared at a seminar with Florinda Donnar, Taisha Abelar and the Chacmools when I was 20, an off the grid seminar they held in the forest of central AZ right off the rim of Payson Az.
    I've been practicing the methods in Castaneda's work and I've experienced some amazing results, one of which was an ability to see into the etheric as documented here, How To See A Ghost For Yourself .
    Another thread I've started that might be of interest to you is this one. 'Skyfish' of NASA tether incident Don Juan's 'mudshadows'?
    I think you are on to something with this post here.
    I feel I'm all alone in the world in terms of understanding this subject with a slant on simplifying the topic to the point of easy digestion for all.
    According to luck/serendipity and or a combination of both I've stumbled on to the MICHAEL TEACHINGS as penned by Chlesea Quin Yarbro (accept no imitations).
    In her work it is conveyed that mankind is fed on by life forms that come in one of seven flavors.

Key to the Chief Features:
    1. Self-destruction
    2. Greed
    3. Self-deprecation
    4. Arrogance
    5. Martyrdom
    6. Impatience 7. Stubbornness

It is my absolute agreement that indeed the fliers only have seven main routes they use to drain humans of energy, and that if you study these seven chief features you grow to recognize your own chief feature and that of others as well. This chief feature is all but undeafetable in terms of it's presense in your mind, the amount of effort it would take to dislodge it are reminiscent of Castaneda's discriptions of imbecability and Taoist monks living in caves making this focus their life's work to the exclusion of all else including that of friends, family and love.

Defeating the flier/archon/mudshadow in one self is so difficult it is why I have chosen the Edgar Cayce quote in my tag line. It is that much of a monstrous task, to do so places one along the lines of the great avatars we have falsely built religions around.
    Last edited by DNA; 5th January 2018 at 05:22.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (3rd November 2017), Mark (3rd January 2018), TargeT (3rd November 2017)

31. Link to Post #40
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

I'm wondering if manipulating things in our dimension can effect their ability to manipulate us, seems logical; and the best place to start would be our mind I would think. Perhaps this is a good tool, I've always found the ability to silence the inner monologue (which I consider to be the mind flyers, NOT me, I don't need to talk to myself in my own head.... it's redundant) to be EXTREMELY helpful.
    Hmm, I'm almost always talking to myself in my head... it's most noticeable when I am alone though. It hasn't always been this way, only since about 2 years ago. I've become accustomed to it now, and I can't imagine being any other way. I'm still suspicious as ever though, so far my "other self" hasn't said anything mean to me. SO FAR.

I recall saying to my brother "Why can't you just tell the voices to F off?" and I'll never forget the look he gave me. It was like "how dare you even suggest that?" kind of look.

I think it's the manipulation of feelings that's the worst. When I first heard of the "Alien love bite" phenomena that was the tip of the ice berg for me.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

DNA (5th January 2018), TargeT (6th November 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast