+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst 1 11 21 30 LastLast

Thread: Weird, wild weather: floods, freak storms, giant hail, record lows, all over the world

1. Link to Post #201
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Default Re: Weird, wild weather: floods, freak storms, giant hail, record lows, all over the world

I just hate one sided reporting written to create division and hatred, not to help anything. I'm a liberal Dem seeing us slipping into a mini ice age, I think Pelosi and waters are crazier than right wingbat McCain.

More Californians agree with me than the sqeeky wheels given air time by fake news.

We could care less about politics, they are morons that couldn't find a real job.

The global warming we care about are man made. Nuclear meltdowns that have killed 2/3s of ocean life... and is blowing straight across from Japan and landing on us.

Where is mainstream news? Oh yeah they are enemies of America hiding truths that will make people upset.

One big stupid ass circus to distract the minds of blithering idiots...

I want all politicians and media dragged up on stage to explain why they keep lying to all of us.

Sorry about sugar coating my message, next time I'll tell ya how I really feel...

As a Voice of we the people I say screw the high speed rail, Trump doesn't have a clue. I want you to create a world Nuclear response team for instant reaction to nuclear plant problems. Build a damn robot that can handle radiation that will roll into the plant and start blasting the nuclear rods with brown gas that will melt through the rods like they are butter.

Fix your mess, and make it a response that can be anywhere in the world within hours.

How many US Navy died from being the first responders because politicians didn't care?

Robot skin is a conduit to collect energy needed to turn water into brown gas, I want one built for every nuclear plant and storage in the world. Someone dumped a few thousand metal containers filled with radioactive material off the shore of San Fransisco, I know it's not the only, so make underwater drones to clean them up.

As for the cost, if Japan can't afford to do what's right, contact King Salman of Saudi Arabia, they will do anything the one who brought Muslims the most important message from God since Mohammad asks. Christians need to look into themselves, God put a message to Muslims in the Bible for a reason. We are all his Children... when you hear the message save the children, who do you think it means? We all have so much alike, we're human...

Prophet John was given a message in Revelation to the Church of Saudis, which the world knows now, are the birthplace of Muslims written hundreds of years before Mohammad was born. There was no Saudis at the time, so he wrote Sardis.

Go back to what you believed in the beginning, the 10 commandments are God's law, and over ride anything that follows, "Do not Kill" has no other meanings if you want to be saved.

38,000 died in Iran 3 days to the second from that message.

I want to see changes in the next week.

Any politician that says our country wants to handle this ourselves I will personally shoot in the head. Experts have access to anywhere without question.

For those who don't understand, California storms won't stop until Japan fixes their Radiation leak from Fu ckushima is fixed, they are talking 2050...

If they can't fix it, I want them paying storm damage to California

Freeze GE stocks now, this disaster is paid before investors trying to run.
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 22nd February 2017 at 21:11.

2. Link to Post #202
    Thanks

Default Re: Weird, wild weather: floods, freak storms, giant hail, record lows, all over the world

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    We are not a State to be messed with.
    Why do I instantly want to mess with california now..... ?

Quote California, I think, is going to be the “fake environmentalist’s” last stand. We need the craziness to stop.
    I agree 1000000000% on that take..
    Now you have to remember a liberal Dem, is someone who believes the health of the planet is more important than money. We believe everyone deserves food to eat and wars suck.

What you have here is a Centric without a cause other than hate of a person. She is mad her right wing warmongering female no changes candidate Hillary didn't win.

But her cause has nothing to do with being a liberal.

As a marker, Jesus stood as far left as possible, against the elite warmongering bankers that felt all money was theirs. The right is the conservative no changes party that knows the system is rigged in their favor.

I myself see Trump closer to the left than the right, he believes changes are necessary to keep our nation from collapsing. He is launching rockets into space to know the earth is safe. He talks tough, but wants to be friends with our biggest enemy. Very un-warmongering for a right winger.
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 22nd February 2017 at 19:11.

3. Link to Post #203
    Thanks

Record breaking warmth in Southern Ontario Canada again. 16 degrees Celsius where I am today. (I think that's just over 60F) This winter has been warmer than average here but today we are smashing records. Should still be below freezing for another month.

I must admit I am enjoying it a little too much.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bruno For This Post:

BMJ (23rd February 2017), CD7 (23rd February 2017), Foxie Loxie (22nd February 2017), Rocky_Shorz (22nd February 2017), TargeT (22nd February 2017), Wind (23rd February 2017)

5. Link to Post #204
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,891 times in 1,818 posts

Quote Posted by Sierra (here)
    It doesn't actually matter if we are causing warming or cooling if the planetary food supply is destroyed.(remember the Gulf Stream, which moderates the temps of Europe, was trashed by the oil rig destroyed in the Gulf) Antarctica is about to calve an enormous state of Delaware sized iceberg.
    https://www.sciencedaily.com/release...0106131954.htm

The last time she did this, the resulting melt contributed to the rise in ocean levels.

The rains in California may trash this year's crops. I believe California supplies 50% of the nation's produce.

https://www.cdfa.ca.gov/statistics/

https://www.google.com/amp/www.latim...story,amp.html
    Thus the need for the revitalization of empty buildings across the globe...... -Calling-all-Billionaires---

high rise gardens, verticle gardens and fish farms... after the gulf oil spill, I told people here in the woods, " you like shrimp?, start fresh water prawn and crawfish farms" ...
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (25th February 2017), onawah (25th February 2017), Rocky_Shorz (25th February 2017), Sierra (24th February 2017)

7. Link to Post #205
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member TargeT's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,719 times in 7,043 posts

Quote Posted by Sierra (here)
    (remember the Gulf Stream, which moderates the temps of Europe, was trashed by the oil rig destroyed in the Gulf)
    How would that even happen? have any links for that?

I'm pretty sure the Gulf stream changes are just another sign of our impending ice age... NONE of this is man made... gawd have we become that arrogant?

If we put every single bit of energy humanity collectively produces every year into the ocean, we couldn't even raise it .001 degree. I've done the math on this forum before.. we are insignificant except as far as local impact goes (yes we can make a mess of a local area, definitely! and we shouldn't be doing that).
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Bob (24th February 2017), Foxie Loxie (24th February 2017), meat suit (24th February 2017), Rocky_Shorz (25th February 2017), Sierra (24th February 2017), thunder24 (24th February 2017), Wind (25th February 2017)

9. Link to Post #206
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Woods Hole Oceanographic who has been following the Seas for many many years have made it clear in their studies, when FRESH WATER from the upper North Atlantic, either discharges from rivers, or Ice Shelf calving (Icebergs in other words), the change in salinity changes the layers, and the Gulf Stream (and other circulating currents change). When they change weather changes.

Quote . "Strong overturning circulation leads to warm conditions in the North Atlantic region, and weak overturning circulation leads to cold conditions," he said.

"We've known for some time from changes in the chemistry of the seawater itself that something was different about the ocean's circulation at times of rapid climate changes, and it now appears that the difference was related to changes in the rate of ocean circulation.
    and

Quote A new study, reported April 22 in the journal Nature, suggests that when the rate of the Atlantic Ocean's north-south overturning circulation slowed dramatically following an iceberg outburst during the last deglaciation, the climate in the North Atlantic region became colder. When the rate of the ocean's overturning circulation subsequently accelerated, the climate warmed abruptly.

Study author Jerry McManus and colleagues Roger Francois, Jeanne Gherardi, Lloyd Keigwin and Susan Brown-Leger at the Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution and in France report that the coldest interval of the last 20,000 years occurred when the overturning circulation collapsed following the discharge of icebergs into the North Atlantic 17,500 years ago.

This regional climatic extreme began suddenly and lasted for two thousand years. Another cold snap 12,700 years ago lasting more than a thousand years and accompanied another slowdown of overturning circulation. Each of these two cold intervals was followed by a rapid acceleration of the overturning circulation and dramatically warmer climates over Northern Europe and the North Atlantic region.
    Whatever then causes the ICE SHELF melting, and fresh water deposition into the circulating ocean currents then is responsible for climate change, not humans, not oil..

Possibly increases in volcanic activity, immense increases in ocean bottom temperatures from magmatic pockets forming, solar changes in output are logical.

Understanding the conveyor belt dynamics takes a lot of monitoring in various world wide locations. Go to the Woods Hole Oceanographic website, and read it, and the many articles to get up to speed about what many thousands of researchers have found and published, from long ago to recent.. It is worthwhile if one is interested in weather and climate and the Seas.

Source - http://www.whoi.edu/mr/pr/viewArticle.do?id=883

Woods Hole Oceanographic Institute has a good search engine, one can search on gulf stream changes and see the current research. They have a good section on the BP disaster in the Gulf of Mexico too.

10. Link to Post #207
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,342 times in 1,550 posts

i remember something was brought up about the great ocean currents and potential ice melts in relation to the gulf of mexico oil spil and the use of coreexit

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

Bob (25th February 2017), Bruno (27th February 2017), Foxie Loxie (25th February 2017), lilac (9th March 2017), Sierra (25th February 2017)

12. Link to Post #208
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,708 times in 931 posts

2 days ago it was 60 degrees, last night we got 2 inches of freezing rain and slush and today its been rain and lightening all day, almost all of the snow is gone, I should be snowmobiling still at this time of the year. Some of the trees are budding , absolutely crazy.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Bruno (27th February 2017), Foxie Loxie (25th February 2017), Sierra (25th February 2017), TargeT (24th February 2017)

14. Link to Post #209
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,891 times in 1,818 posts

i love shrimp and blue berries and the weather is great for both.....bring me dollars, i make your belly holla
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (25th February 2017), Rocky_Shorz (25th February 2017), Sierra (25th February 2017)

16. Link to Post #210
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Boy is this Weather Year going to be fun in here!

Antarctica has already claimed record low extent whilst the Arctic volume sits well below the nearest record low year for the date so that's both our refrigeration units on the fritz with the promise of a Nino to come later on!

The brightening of the Pacific seems to be continuing as China tries its best to clean up urban atmospheres and save the lives of their citizens so PDO and IPO remain positive. The QBO we broke last year is having another attempt at turning easterly, any repeated failure this time will really show us how messed up we have made the weather controllers in the Stratosphere ( errant Polar vortex most of the season and a QBO sending the MJO bonkers!)

The paid deniers are running out of 'squirrels' to point folk at with Antarctica taking itself off the table and La Nina not levelling out temps after the last Nino. global temps are again on the up and up and with the current swathe of record warm temps around the globe it shows no signs of wanting anything other than another record Year by December!

Of course if Nino does look like forming the paid deniers will be blaming everything on the Nino but we know different don't we? With the dimming now dissipating over the Pacific we are seeing new energy flooding into the system there ( not good when IPO is positive as this keeps the warmth at the surface and so accessible to the atmosphere above !) and the Arctic just about to see another record low year ( and all the added energy it can now milk instead of reflecting 90%+ of it back into space!) so we have two major new energy inputs into the climate system before we even consider the extra time that warmth is held on planet for by growing GHG interception!!!

With Trump turning everyone onto the climate change issue I could not think of a more timely year for us to go blue Ocean across the Pole? How will folk react to witnessing such?

It could mean in excess of 3 El Nino's worth of energy waiting in the basin to be released into the climate system over Autumn/winter and if we already have an El Nino in the regions just what do folk imagine that will drive from our weathers around the globe? California is already seeing typical El Nino rains this winter even with Nina in force so what the heck will 4 Nino's worth of heat and moisture do?

The Day after Tomorrow was well slated by climate science for showing changes that were impossible. Well wait and see what AGW running full bore can drive!
    Last edited by GrayWolfBG; 25th February 2017 at 11:20.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GrayWolfBG For This Post:

Bruno (27th February 2017), Foxie Loxie (25th February 2017), Innocent Warrior (28th March 2017), Rocky_Shorz (25th February 2017), Sierra (25th February 2017)

18. Link to Post #211
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,741 times in 1,233 posts

Quote More than 300 climate scientists have urged President Trump to withdraw from the U.N.’s climate change agency, warning that its climate change policies cause serious economic harm and exacerbate poverty — without providing the claimed environmental benefits.

In a letter to President Trump, delivered Thursday, MIT professor emeritus Richard Lindzen calls on the United States and other nations to “change course on an outdated international agreement that targets minor greenhouse gases,” starting with carbon dioxide.

“Since 2009, the US and other governments have undertaken actions with respect to global climate that are not scientifically justified and that already have, and will continue to cause serious social and economic harm — with no environmental benefits,” said Mr. Lindzen, a prominent atmospheric physicist.

“Restricting access to fossil fuels has very negative effects upon the wellbeing of people around the world,” he says in his letter. “It condemns over 4 billion people in still underdeveloped countries to continued poverty.”
    Continues... http://yournewswire.com/climate-chan...entists-trump/

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

avid (25th February 2017), Bruno (27th February 2017), Foxie Loxie (25th February 2017), Hervé (25th February 2017), Innocent Warrior (28th March 2017), Rocky_Shorz (25th February 2017), TargeT (25th February 2017)

20. Link to Post #212
    Thanks

Well it is rather stupid trying to make a car burn cleaner when it puts out 1/10th the greenhouse gases of a cow.

Seems really stupid when you are dumping radiation in the ocean to warm it up with no penalty for a Wall Street Giant while penalizing smaller companies for smoke stacks.

We are about to have the largest iceberg in modern history break off that is expected to raise ocean levels by 6 inches...

No big deal unless you live on an island...

Oh wait...

We all live on Islands, some are just bigger...
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 25th February 2017 at 15:16.

21. Link to Post #213
    Thanks

Who said anything about we, the only time we see UFOs is when they have to turn on lights so some stone age pilot doesn't run into them

I believe they handle earth maintenance as well as our Sun and the solar system.

Hey, check out this one...

22. Link to Post #214
    Thanks

I taunt Target on global warming because he is a good sport and does his best to counter reality.

When you have 2 locations that are 70 every day the average is 70, now with bizarre weather changes one location is 20, the other 120

The average is still 70 so our climate hasn't changed

Koch, creators of climate change denial run the Chemtrails pumping sulfer in the atmosphere which causes cooling...

So global warming is very real, just being covered by smoke and mirrors...

23. Link to Post #215
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,634 times in 12,071 posts

SOTT Media

Earth Changes Summary | January 2017

Published 27th February 2017

Last edited by Star Tsar; 28th February 2017 at 09:41.
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bruno (27th February 2017), Ewan (27th February 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th February 2017), Innocent Warrior (28th March 2017)

25. Link to Post #216
    Thanks

Water levels have risen so high that Miami has put water pumping systems in 5-6 blocks from the ocean to handle regular occurring tidal floods?

26. Link to Post #217
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member TargeT's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,719 times in 7,043 posts

Certainly has been a very strange "winter"...

Wasn't this winter predicted to be extremely harsh? extra snow? (or is that just my confirmation bias kicking in again).

No Snow Chicago: Windy City Having Non-White Winter for First Time in Nearly 150 Years
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Ewan (28th February 2017), Foxie Loxie (28th February 2017), Innocent Warrior (28th March 2017), Rocky_Shorz (1st March 2017)

28. Link to Post #218
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,357 times in 2,953 posts

Great video, Rocky.....awesome visuals of what has been happening! Thanks for the article on Chicago, TargeT!

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Ewan (28th February 2017), Innocent Warrior (28th March 2017), Rocky_Shorz (1st March 2017), TargeT (28th February 2017)

30. Link to Post #219
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

HAARP - Reactivated
    This week powerful radio waves will disturb the ionosphere to probe satellite disruptions and create strange glows

By Mark Harris on February 22, 2017

During four nights this week the poles—actually interconnected radio antennae—will spring to life after three years of dormancy, and heat the highest wisps of our atmosphere directly above.

The antennas belong to the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP), a former U.S. military facility near the hamlet of Gakona. The array will beam 2.1 megawatts of radio energy into the ionosphere—the region that starts at 100 kilometers above the ground, where solar photons and charged particles crash into Earth’s atmosphere. There the radio signals will excite electrons and turn them into waves of relatively hot ionized gas, or plasma, in a narrow slice of sky. The hope is to better understand activity that hampers satellites as well as some elusive features of radio wave physics.

Now after years of repairs, upgrades and fund-raising, HAARP is about to embark on its first scientific campaign under civilian control. Much of the work is a continuation of studies that began under the military. Plasma scientists, for example, will hunt for an elusive phenomenon called two-plasma decay instability.

The facility is also going to be generating artificial aurorae. At full power, HAARP’s transmitter can produce a glowing plasma high in the sky that, although not as bright as the natural aurora borealis, is visible to the naked eye. Producing artificial aurorae has taught scientists unexpected lessons about how gases are ionized in the ionosphere, a process that helps protect Earth from harmful ultraviolet solar radiation. “Understanding how energy from the sun flows into the upper atmosphere is important for understanding the effect on Earth from extreme solar events,” Bristow says.

The success of these initial experiments will be critical in demonstrating the long-term viability of HAARP to the agencies funding the efforts along with the navy: the National Science Foundation and U.S. Department of Energy. “This beauty of HAARP is that it’s a way to turn the ionosphere into a plasma lab where we can control the knobs and timing,” says Mark Moldwin, a professor of space sciences at the University of Michigan who is not involved with the current research. “It has essentially come back from the dead and the community is hopeful that its continued operation will enable education and research opportunities.”

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BongoBob For This Post:

Ewan (1st March 2017), Foxie Loxie (1st March 2017), Innocent Warrior (28th March 2017), Rocky_Shorz (1st March 2017), TargeT (1st March 2017)

32. Link to Post #220
    United States Avalon Member mgray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,052 times in 1,154 posts

In NYC for February we had more days in the 60's by far than days in the 30's. And no days in the 20's. Pond by my house did not freeze enough for ice skating.
    When in doubt, do the next right thing.
    My blog: http://grayseconomy.com

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mgray For This Post:

Ewan (1st March 2017), Foxie Loxie (1st March 2017), Innocent Warrior (28th March 2017), Omni (1st March 2017), Rocky_Shorz (1st March 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst 1 11 21 30 LastLast