+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 70 FirstFirst 1 2 12 52 70 LastLast

Thread: Weird, wild weather: floods, freak storms, giant hail, record lows, all over the world

1. Link to Post #21
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,297 times in 575 posts

Default Re: Weird, wild weather: floods, freak storms, giant hail, record lows, all over the world

TargeT wrote:

Quote So now it's an ice age?

So uh.. did humans drastically heat the planet or cool it?

or is it no longer our fault?

the cognitive dissonance is astounding here... are we guilty and to be blamed or not?

I hope this serves to cast doubt on the insanity of "global warming" and the absolutely insane concept of "green house gasses" .... can we finally agree that anthropomorphic climate change is just a topic that is leveraged for more control over humanity?

(Do I get to say "i told you so"?)

I believe I am correct in saying that the temperature of the planet has risen and decreased, in both hemispheres, many times since the atmosphere of planet Earth stabilised......... Way before human beings arrived on the scene, there is evidence of fluctuation, of freezing and thawing, of flood and desertification.......... So no, I wouldn't put the blame squarely at the foot of Mankind. As I said in my earlier post, no doubt the muck that has pumped into the atmosphere will not have helped, but I doubt it is the cause.

Regards.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Citizen No2 For This Post:

Chip (7th August 2016), fourty-two (9th August 2016), Foxie Loxie (7th August 2016), GaelVictor (7th August 2016), Heartsong (13th August 2016), Matt P (7th August 2016), mischief (15th January 2017), TargeT (6th August 2016)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,548 times in 833 posts

Default Re: Weird, wild weather: floods, freak storms, giant hail, record lows, all over the world

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    So now it's an ice age?

the cognitive dissonance is astounding here... are we guilty and to be blamed or not?

I hope this serves to cast doubt on the insanity of "global warming" and the absolutely insane concept of "green house gasses" .... can we finally agree that anthropomorphic climate change is just a topic that is leveraged for more control over humanity?

We have passed the midpoint (the golden age when the Sahara was a place where plant and animal and homo life flourished, but what is now our coasts was under water) between ice ages and are heading for another major ice age. Human-made global warming may be delaying the next major ice age (guessing game if it is decades or centuries or even thousands of years) and thus giving us more time (most life on Earth is decimated during an ice age) to adapt, preserve knowledge and avoid the reset.

No matter what we do, Earth is more than halfway on track for another major ice age.

The prediction for a mini ice age in less than two decades seems to come from Valentina Zharkova and her team in the UK and is based on the activity from our sun.
    http://www.collective-evolution.com/...ing-very-soon/
    Sandie
    Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. (Carl Sagan)

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sdv For This Post:

Ellisa (7th August 2016), Foxie Loxie (7th August 2016), GaelVictor (7th August 2016), gord (7th August 2016), meat suit (7th August 2016), seko (7th August 2016), TargeT (6th August 2016), Wind (7th August 2016)

5. Link to Post #23
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,067 times in 950 posts

The Gulf Stream hardly gets a mention in discussions about Global Warming, but the fact is that the warm current that is the Gulf Stream is why in the recent past the climate of the British Isles has been so temperate. The warming of the planet generally has diluted the warmer waters of the Gulf Stream and disrupted the flow of the current. Without its influence there will be even more disrupted weather patterns in various areas, but especially in the northern hemisphere. Scotland is actually on the same latitude as Moscow but until recently the Gulf Stream kept Scotland much warmer. Maybe the possible coming Ice Age is a result of the fragmentation of the Gulf Stream- which is thought to be due to the melting of the ice caps in the Arctic and Greenland, and thus a recordable part of Climate Change.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ellisa For This Post:

avid (7th August 2016), Darla Ken Pearce (14th August 2016), DNA (12th August 2016), fourty-two (9th August 2016), Foxie Loxie (8th August 2016), GaelVictor (7th August 2016), sdv (7th August 2016), Sunny-side-up (7th August 2016)

7. Link to Post #24
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

more talk about cellestial bodies returning to our neck of the woods too

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (14th August 2016), Foxie Loxie (8th August 2016), Sunny-side-up (7th August 2016)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by sdv (here)
    Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    So now it's an ice age?

We have passed the midpoint (the golden age when the Sahara was a place where plant and animal and homo life flourished, but what is now our coasts was under water) between ice ages and are heading for another major ice age. Human-made global warming may be delaying the next major ice age (guessing game if it is decades or centuries or even thousands of years) and thus giving us more time (most life on Earth is decimated during an ice age) to adapt, preserve knowledge and avoid the reset.

No matter what we do, Earth is more than halfway on track for another major ice age.

The prediction for a mini ice age in less than two decades seems to come from Valentina Zharkova and her team in the UK and is based on the activity from our sun.
    http://www.collective-evolution.com/...ing-very-soon/
    Yes, it is probably the inevitable turmoil of fighting off an ice age.

I get the feeling it is a very fine line to be trying to walk. The danger is the methane on one end and the ice age on the other. Almost as if it were a test of sorts......co-operate, get it under control, or the wheels fall off. A forced gauntlet.

As for northern Scotland and the mass of lightning strikes, look up my reports on ley lines/vortex lines.... and extreme weather, specifically that of lightning activity. Northern Scotland is one of the nexus points for the world vortex line/key line grid.

It's a holographic quantum universe, time is not linear, we get dimensional cross leakage all the time, the basis for the universe is one of information and consciousness.

You are not a passive observer. All these things are neither separate or outside of your involvement and influence. Wake up, you and 7 billion other bits of consciousness are at the collective steering wheel (and as the wheel) of a collective car.

The end result may be more striation of the earth's atmosphere, due to the heightened activity aligning itself. Not in layers in height, but what looks like lines across the face of the earth. Note how most atmospheres look on the rest of the solar system's planets. when the highs and lows are exaggerated, the result may be this kind of striation.

That the unified atmosphere of the earth, in layers of height, may also dealing with a motion into striation. We do indeed have some alarming developments in the Jet stream behaviour that may be connected.

"Low-frequency oceanic motions have banded structures termed striations, whose origins and consequences are still under debate."

Quasi-stationary striations in basin-scale oceanic circulation: vorticity balance from observations
    and eddy-resolving model

http://iprc.soest.hawaii.edu/publica...alreport08.pdf

http://www.everythingselectric.com/f...ge;topic=211.0

Ocean striations as a crossroad of multiple physics Nikolai Maximenko International Pacific Research Center School of Ocean and Earth Science Technology.
    Last edited by Carmody; 7th August 2016 at 14:18.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

10. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Alecs (24th October 2019), animovado (8th August 2016), avid (7th August 2016), bluestflame (7th August 2016), Chester (7th August 2016), Chip (7th August 2016), Darla Ken Pearce (14th August 2016), Debra (7th August 2016), Foxie Loxie (7th August 2016), Hervé (7th August 2016), Jean-Marie (8th August 2016), Marianne (7th August 2016), seko (7th August 2016), Sierra (7th August 2016), Sophocles (7th August 2016), Sunny-side-up (7th August 2016), thunder24 (7th August 2016), ulli (7th August 2016), Wind (7th August 2016)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    The watchers have said the weather patterns are affected by the thinking/feelings of the earth human being ... it is the X Factor that science wont wrap their heads around because they don't accept that the realm of the spirit is real, and the origin of the material world... you can read their predictions about climate change written in 1958 by Edward Meier, at theyfly.com ... typhoons, volcanism, severe storms, altered weather patterns, etc, caused by ozone depletion through A-bomb testing... the rays of two suns hit the earth unobstructed due to the sheilds being weakened... the central sun of our Milky way and our sun heat the earth creating increased volcanism, which releases into the atmosphere particles that affect storms making everything more severe... they also say our population is over the planetary limit, higher concentrations of CO2 are also in our atmosphere, in 1975 they tested a reading of 0.42 percent while our scientist said it was 0.37 percent... I just relay what ive read , I can't confirm their. Findings, just wanted to contribute, for I have been reading their information about the weather for over 10 years ...in 1958 they sent letters to many countries in Europe warning about the coming climate change, and they were ignored ...
    Hi, what "watchers" and where did they say this?
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Post:

GaelVictor (7th August 2016)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

Everyone likes to wonder who are the watchers, the sons of heaven, thy are the ancestors of the plejaren. They give a detailed account of history going back 50,000 years in earth history. Further back in other contacts. Read contact report #9 at the futureofmankind.uk. Also at theyfly.com there is mountains of information about who these people are, and their involvement with earth dating back 22 million years.
    Last edited by Shannon; 8th August 2016 at 18:29. Reason: Fixed small typo
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

14. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,534 times in 32,788 posts

the central sun of our Milky way ... heat[s] the earth
    No, it doesn't.

[Mod hat on]

Please don't just regurgitate this material loosely... it's not reliable, to put it gently and kindly. It's reported contactee information via Billy Meier, and I've asked you before (also kindly) to please provide exact references.

That means links going straight to the words you're quoting. Saying "search theyfly.com or futureofmankind.uk", both enormous tangled labyrinths of information translated from the German, sometimes incompletely or not very well, isn't a reference at all.

We love you dearly, but 90% or more of your posts are just generally quoting fragments of Meier with no references, quite often poorly rephrased after going through your own personal filter. Don't take this personally, but your posts are actually of very limited value most of the time.

You come over as proselytizing — kind of like the Billy Meier equivalent of a Jehovah's Witness, faithfully quoting extracts of 'scriptures', that are never meant to be questioned, with little or no intelligent, cross-referencing commentary. I know you mean well, but we are (at least to some considerable degree) a research community here, and not one whose tenets are based on blind belief of any kind.

[Mod hat off]

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 7th August 2016 at 16:06.

15. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

animovado (8th August 2016), Chester (7th August 2016), Chip (8th August 2016), Debra (8th August 2016), DNA (12th August 2016), Ewan (12th August 2016), Foxie Loxie (7th August 2016), GaelVictor (7th August 2016), Hervé (7th August 2016), Jean-Marie (7th August 2016), meat suit (7th August 2016), Nick Matkin (16th August 2016), Shannon (8th August 2016), Sunny-side-up (7th August 2016)

16. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

Understood.
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

17. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

animovado (8th August 2016), avid (7th August 2016), Bill Ryan (7th August 2016), Chester (7th August 2016), DNA (12th August 2016), Foxie Loxie (8th August 2016), Nasu (7th August 2016), Shannon (8th August 2016), Sunny-side-up (7th August 2016)

18. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

The Sun is the source of all life and controls the weather.

The "scientists" who deny the power of the sun, are either paid to lie or ignorant.
    Rest are silenced to death and not taken seriously... At least here in the west.

Magnetic field too is weakening and it's letting through more cosmic rays...
    More electric events, more cloud covers = more flooding. Going to get wet and cold.

More seriously speaking, the possible coming ice age is not a matter of joking. During this age of propaganda, deceit and lies it could cause lots of deaths. Millions if not billions in the next decades and that's exactly what the powers that have been preparing for. Then add the weather control to that mix. Doesn't look too nice! If free energy was somehow allowed to be released, a possible catastrophe could be averted and there would not have to be possible mass migrations, riots and even wars over food and land. Then again, perhaps that is exactly what the turds that be want?

Sources like Suspicious0bservers and Adapt 2030 are good channels which promote awareness over fear and their track record is good.
    It's a shame that they don't get more views than that when we are talking about a topic as serious as this one.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Debra (8th August 2016), Fairy Friend (7th August 2016), Foxie Loxie (8th August 2016), GaelVictor (7th August 2016), Jean-Marie (8th August 2016), william r sanford72 (2nd September 2016)

20. Link to Post #31
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by mgray (here)
    Here's Clif High speaking yesterday Aug.5th. on the climate and huge rain and coming Ice Age.
    I reposted this video of Clif High, and added some notes describing some of the financial and political portions of it, over at Farsight Institute - August RV results -- Post #91.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

21. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

avid (7th August 2016), Bob (7th August 2016), Chester (7th August 2016), Chip (8th August 2016), Darla Ken Pearce (15th August 2016), Debra (7th August 2016), Foxie Loxie (8th August 2016), Jean-Marie (8th August 2016), Shannon (8th August 2016), william r sanford72 (2nd September 2016)

22. Link to Post #32
    Spain Avalon Member Michael Moewes's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,910 times in 372 posts

Well all I can say to this video you shared Bill, China was looking for it. when you screw nature for the sake of pure profit - that's what you get.
    Same is hapening to Japan with fokushima. Nature is fighting back. If the people don't realize this an old saying becomes reality.
    We can't live without nature, but nature can do very well without us.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michael Moewes For This Post:

3(C)+me (7th August 2016), bluestflame (7th August 2016), Wind (7th August 2016)

24. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

apologies for off topic -

Quote Posted by Sam Hunter (here)
    The watchers have said the weather patterns are affected by the thinking/feelings of the earth human being ... it is the X Factor that science wont wrap their heads around because they don't accept that the realm of the spirit is real, and the origin of the material world... you can read their predictions about climate change written in 1958 by Edward Meier, at theyfly.com ... typhoons, volcanism, severe storms, altered weather patterns, etc, caused by ozone depletion through A-bomb testing... the rays of two suns hit the earth unobstructed due to the sheilds being weakened... the central sun of our Milky way and our sun heat the earth creating increased volcanism, which releases into the atmosphere particles that affect storms making everything more severe... they also say our population is over the planetary limit, higher concentrations of CO2 are also in our atmosphere, in 1975 they tested a reading of 0.42 percent while our scientist said it was 0.37 percent... I just relay what ive read , I can't confirm their. Findings, just wanted to contribute, for I have been reading their information about the weather for over 10 years ...in 1958 they sent letters to many countries in Europe warning about the coming climate change, and they were ignored ...
    Hi, what "watchers" and where did they say this?
    Hi, ghostrider... I just wish to share with you this.

I came to the Project Avalon in 2012. I was fortunate enough to get out of PA the necessary information I greatly needed to shake myself out of a serious (suicidal) depression. One significant reason for my depression at that time was that I was so overwhelmed by realizing "mainstream media" constantly lies and then trying to sift through all the "alternative" information for what may actually be true. Still, I had to experience falling for a slew of false information even within the community I had thought was based first and foremost on truth and being truthful.

I learned no matter what, I am the one responsible for what information I take on as "truth" or at least as "likely true" - these are what form my world views and become a part of my set of operational assumptions. My goal is to be the best I can be for my loved ones, friends, those I pass on the street and those I may never meet.

This is now why I ask for sources for information that is fantastical and has been stated in a way that gives a (more vulnerable than not) reader the impression that the information is fact.

So I am just asking you to think about all the information you post about here on PA because it seems that almost everything you post is almost always not just "other-worldly / fantastical" but also, is presented as "set in stone" / truthful information. And I just can't help thinking about so many of the folks that come to this site (especially the non-members - at times a 15 or more to 1 ratio) where a great many of them may be like I was back in 2012... needing some grounded truth and reasonable speculation based on information attributable to verifiable sources who have good track records.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

25. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Chip (8th August 2016), Debra (7th August 2016), DNA (12th August 2016), Foxie Loxie (7th August 2016), GaelVictor (7th August 2016), Jean-Marie (8th August 2016), Shannon (8th August 2016), ThePythonicCow (7th August 2016), Truglivartna (8th August 2016)

26. Link to Post #34
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,602 times in 1,157 posts

One of the things I like about some of the work done by Adapt 2020 was that he went and searched world records and especially weather and crops during that last mini ice age. I personally feel we can do much better than the last time. The changes don't have to throw us for a loop and cause all the damage it did before. Forewarned is forearmed. Studying these patterns will provide ideas what will or is happening now. He has ideas for adjusting what crops are grown where and why we must look at this as being empowered more to adapt. Change is always happening. We can be part of the change or at the mercy of it.

This video isn't to bad but some of his videos I feel like he is yelling. Too forceful but I think he is toning it down better. No need to be so forceful in relaying information, some are listening. I think it's his persona for I listened to some of the fly on the wall podcast with SO and he just is that way. Even when he just is conversating. He is very action oriented and in Asia working changes there. Not just a talker but a doer.

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Fairy Friend For This Post:

Chester (7th August 2016), Chip (8th August 2016), Debra (7th August 2016), Foxie Loxie (7th August 2016), Jean-Marie (8th August 2016), sdv (8th August 2016), Wind (7th August 2016)

28. Link to Post #35
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,006 times in 904 posts

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-37002364

Macedonia storm: At least 20 die overnight in freak deluge

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

avid (8th August 2016), Bob (7th August 2016), Chip (8th August 2016), Foxie Loxie (7th August 2016)

30. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

https://www.youtube.com/user/danewigington

Governments around the world have long since fully deployed global climate engineering on a scale that cannot truly be comprehended. They decided (without public knowledge or consent) that they had the right to use the atmosphere of our planet to serve their own agendas which amount to nothing less than weather and biological warfare. On August 14th, 2015, there was a major event in Northern California that was organized for the purpose of exposing and halting the global climate engineering programs that are decimating our planet and the entire web of life. Numerous experts spoke out at this event including attorneys, former government scientists, a former defense industry technician, former military personnel, a prominent Northern California Neurologist, and a CEO for one of the largest environmental and engineering consulting firms in the world. Approximately 1000 people attended this event. http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/e-engineering-earth/
    Last edited by Hervé; 7th August 2016 at 19:41. Reason: Fixed link.
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

31. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

3(C)+me (7th August 2016), Alekahn2 (7th August 2016), avid (8th August 2016), Bob (7th August 2016), Chester (24th December 2016), Chip (8th August 2016), Darla Ken Pearce (15th August 2016), Debra (7th August 2016), Foxie Loxie (7th August 2016), Hervé (7th August 2016), JRS (9th August 2016), ParakeetMGP (15th August 2016), Phoenix1304 (11th August 2016), Shannon (8th August 2016)

32. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,534 times in 32,788 posts

This short (and rather disturbing) video came from Yemen, a little over a week ago.

Yemen? Go figure.

The outcome is not shown: it may be guessed that the poor guy was swept away and didn't survive. The significance of the video is the extreme flash flood that hit a desert country in the Middle East in summer.

33. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (8th August 2016), bluestflame (7th August 2016), Bob (7th August 2016), Chester (7th August 2016), Chip (8th August 2016), Darla Ken Pearce (15th August 2016), Debra (7th August 2016), Foxie Loxie (7th August 2016), Hervé (7th August 2016), Jean-Marie (8th August 2016), Michael Moewes (9th August 2016), thunder24 (7th August 2016), william r sanford72 (2nd September 2016)

34. Link to Post #38
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Baillie quotes a great selection of material from contemporary accounts including the work of Ziegler cited above:

Droughts, floods, earthquakes, locusts, subterranean thunder, unheard of tempests, lightning, sheets of fire, hail stones of marvelous size, fire from heaven, stinking smoke, corrupted atmosphere, a vast rain of fire, masses of smoke. (Ziegler)
    The time these accounts were contemporary to: 1348... right before the Black Death... which followed a strongly suspected cometary run-in.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (8th August 2016), Chester (24th December 2016), Chip (8th August 2016), Foxie Loxie (7th August 2016), thunder24 (7th August 2016), william r sanford72 (2nd September 2016)

36. Link to Post #39
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,297 times in 575 posts

2015: Flash Flood in the World's Driest Desert

https://weatheraction.wordpress.com/...driest-desert/

These events are often cited as 1-in-1000-year events........ Which sounds, to us, as if they are rare. In geological history, these are fairly regular events. Humans are fortunate to have lived through a fairly quiet period in the planets' cycle, but it is just that, a cycle.

Ain't nothing' new under the Sun.

Regards.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Citizen No2 For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (7th August 2016)

38. Link to Post #40
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,025 times in 571 posts

I have to wonder what weaponry they are using.

Back in antediluvian times, the aliens used photon weapons with the trumpet technology, highly advanced, off planet tech. Don't ask me how that works, but it was bloody strong. It created the collapse of the Atlantis continent by being sent thru the grid lines.
    Last edited by bettye198; 7th August 2016 at 22:23.
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 70 FirstFirst 1 2 12 52 70 LastLast