+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 71 FirstFirst 1 3 13 23 63 71 LastLast

Thread: Weird, wild weather: floods, freak storms, giant hail, record lows, all over the world

1. Link to Post #241
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

Default Re: Weird, wild weather: floods, freak storms, giant hail, record lows, all over the world

SOTT Media

Earth Changes Summary | February 2017

Published 8th March 2017

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (24th March 2017), Bruno (11th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (18th March 2017), GrayWolfBG (17th March 2017), Hervé (17th March 2017), Innocent Warrior (28th March 2017)

3. Link to Post #242
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,685 times in 640 posts

Default Re: Weird, wild weather: floods, freak storms, giant hail, record lows, all over the world

Video talks about extremely fast solar winds which hit the planet.

Coincides with a recent Mt Etna eruption. Plus other eruptions worldwide.

Details are being withheld about what happened in that four hour period.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (24th March 2017), Bruno (11th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (24th March 2017), Innocent Warrior (28th March 2017)

5. Link to Post #243
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,554 times in 3,482 posts

It's cyclone season here and it could have been worse, cyclone Debbie was a cat 4 (highest is cat 5) but holy cow she's huge.

Cyclone Debbie photographs capture trail of destruction left across north Queensland

Debbie downgraded to tropical low as Queenslanders face monster clean up

Quote The army has been called in to clean up Queensland's disaster zone after Cyclone Debbie smashed into the Whitsunday region, unleashing howling winds of 260 km/h.

At 3am on Wednesday morning the Bureau of Meteorology downgraded Debbie out of the cyclone category to a tropical low, bringing sustained winds of 55km/h with gusts of up to 85km/h. Heavy rains are still expected as it moves southwest, with a severe weather warning in place.

The storm downed trees, stripped buildings and left shorelines swamped after making landfall as a category four storm at midday near Airlie Beach and is expected to continue wreaking havoc for the rest of the week.

It was downgraded to a category three cyclone just after 3pm but strong winds continued to lash Airlie Beach, Proserpine and Bowen later in the afternoon.

'Shock and awe'

On Tuesday night Queensland Premier Annastacia Palaszczuk predicted "shock and awe" in the state when the full extent of the devastation wrought by the cyclone is revealed.

The premier, who on Monday warned it would be a "monster", said the state would be dealing with the impact of the "scary" cyclone for the next three to five days as it moved down the coast.

"I think there is going to be a lot of shock and awe in the morning," she told Ten News on Tuesday.

She said rapid assessment teams would be sent to observe the damage at first light on Wednesday, later revealing even she was "bracing" for Debbie's full impact being unveiled.
    More.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Atlas (1st May 2017), bennycog (29th March 2017), Bill Ryan (28th March 2017), Bruno (11th April 2017), Ewan (29th March 2017), Fairy Friend (30th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (29th March 2017), Hervé (30th March 2017), Wind (30th March 2017)

7. Link to Post #244
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

Monster El Niño Forming – Will be more devastating than the last one

By Robert March 29, 2017
    “The phenomenon should be called Niño Volcánico (Volcanic Child) because it is generated by eruptions of thousands of submarine volcanoes.”
    – Jorge Manrique Prieto
    Submarine volcanoes show more activity due to a drop of activity on the Sun?

Monster El Niño Forming – Will be more devastating than the last one

VÍCTOR ALVARADO Lima, 24 March 2017

Gigantic masses of hot water are forming in the South Pacific, warns Peruvian scientist Jorge Manrique Prieto. A new El Niño, in other words.

Prieto, an expert in satellite remote sensing, explains that literally thousands of square miles of hot water will hit Peruvian coasts in August.

When he uses the word “hot,” Prieto is talking about 88 degrees Fahrenheit (31C) hot. He thinks this El Niño will therefore be more devastating than the last one because that one contained water “only” 81F (27C) hot.

These masses of hot water will lead to evaporation up to four times normal and cause heavy precipitation, says Prieto. On the Pacific Coast it will create greater problems than those caused by the 81F water known as Niño Costero, he said.

The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) confirms Prieto’s observations (at least partially). “During January and February 2017, above-average SSTs (sea-surface temperatures) expanded within the eastern Pacific Ocean,” says NOAA. “(There are) increasing chances for El Niño development into the fall.”

This map shows temperatures as high as 31C When you look at the NOAA map, you can clearly see the gigantic intensely red spots – the hot water masses – sliding towards Peru.

The hot water masses measure more than 1,000 miles long (1600 km) and 450 meters deep. The first mass should hit the Peruvian coast in April and last until July. The second mass, a super monster, should arrive in August and last until October.

Where does the hot water originate?
    These masses of hot water are of volcanic origin, say Prieto. They originate south of the equatorial line in the depths of the Bismark Sea, the Solomon Sea and the Coral Sea, which contain more than 5,000 mini submarine volcanoes.

Previous El Nino showing 27C When these underwater volcanoes erupt they heat the water to abnormal levels, triggering evaporation up to four times more than normal.

Volcanic El Niño (Volcanic Child)
    For this reason, El Niño Costero (the Coastal Child) should rather be called Volcanic El Niño (Volcanic Child) because it is generated by the eruptions of thousands of submarine volcanoes, says Prieto.

What triggers the underwater volcanic activity?
    The volcanic activity is regulated by the stars, specifically by the position or alignment of the planets, says Prieto. That alignment produces strong magnetic pressure on the igneous core, or magma, of the Earth, which stimulates submarine volcanic activity along the Ring of Fire.

Another factor is the sun, because solar storms strongly affect the earth’s magnetósphere, says Prieto. As with planetary alignments, the solar storms produce magnetic pressure on the igneous core of the Earth and stimulate submarine volcanic activity.

This confirms what I’ve been saying for the past 20 years – that El Niños are triggered by underwater volcanic activity. (See Not by Fire but by Ice, Chapter 10, “Fish Stew”)

Note: This is a very loose translation of an article (in Spanish) by Victor Alvarado. First I used Google Translate. Then I translated the translation. Then I edited extensively. If you think this needs more clarification, please feel free to comment.

Original article: PERÚ: SE VIENE OTRO “NIÑO MÁS DEVASTADOR (Peru: Another El Niño will come more devastating)
    https://puntodevistaypropuesta.wordp...as-devastador/

Thanks to Martin Siebert for this link

Manrique Prieto was the first scientist to alert on January 27, at 5.59 pm of this year, through an email addressed to the authorities and media about the formation of the hot water mass. So far, no one in authority appears to have listened.

Peruvian authorities have to know it and you have to ask them why they hide it, says Prieto. And if they do not know, it would mean that they suffer from incompetence.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

8. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Atlas (1st May 2017), Bill Ryan (30th March 2017), Billy (13th April 2017), Bob (30th March 2017), Bruno (11th April 2017), Calz (30th March 2017), Fairy Friend (30th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th March 2017), Innocent Warrior (31st March 2017), justntime2learn (19th April 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (31st March 2017), meat suit (30th March 2017), onawah (30th March 2017), Shannon (31st March 2017), ThePythonicCow (30th March 2017), Wind (30th March 2017)

9. Link to Post #245
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,554 times in 3,482 posts

The climate change debate isn’t something I’ve followed, I figured the weather itself would tell us soon enough.

The summer of 2015/2016 was a record breaker here and I anticipate next year’s report will show the summer of 2016/2017 was hotter still.

Growing up, Cyclone Tracy was the weather event we were always told about, we were told back then that events like Tracy were something that happened only roughly every thirty years. When I moved to Queensland I was often told about the floods of ’74, also a thirty year event.

The image below illustrates how the cyclones have become more frequent and intense in the past ten years, Tracy pales in comparison to all of them with only one exception.

Focussing on Queensland alone, by year, the stats are as follows -

2006 - Larry - 240 km/hr
    2011 - Yasi - 285 km/hr
    2015 - Marcia - 208 km/hr
    2017 - Debbie - 263 km/hr

These events cause massive damage to the environment and property (so many homes lost), as they are followed by floods (and you’re lucky if you can get your insurance company to pay), temporary food and water shortages, longer term higher priced fresh produce, loss of life. With little time to recover between events it gets distressing and that's just one state in one country, who is strong economically.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Atlas (1st May 2017), avid (31st March 2017), Bill Ryan (31st March 2017), Billy (13th April 2017), Bruno (11th April 2017), Ewan (31st March 2017), Foxie Loxie (31st March 2017), Hervé (31st March 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (31st March 2017), meat suit (31st March 2017), Shannon (31st March 2017), Wind (31st March 2017)

11. Link to Post #246
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,191 times in 32,903 posts

The rain here in Ecuador has been unending, the heaviest and most persistent on record. (And it's worse in Peru, a few hundred miles south)

Of possible interest to the geophysicists among us (Hervé! ) is that apparently it's not an El Niño. It seems to be something a little different.

From an Ecuador expat newsletter this morning:
    More rain is forecast but experts say unusual coastal water anomaly that fuels it is subsiding

Ecuador’s National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (INAMHI) isn’t having much luck explaining the weather. “This is not an El Niño,” says José Olmedo, director of INAMHI. “The reason for the exceptional rainfall is a rare phenomenon of very high ocean temperatures near the coastline of Ecuador and Peru. The news media continues to call it an El Niño, which is something very different.”

Landslide on the Pan American highway near Cuenca.

Whatever it’s called, INAMHI is predicting above-average rainfall to continue for three to four weeks in Ecuador. The coastal area will receive the heaviest rains, it says, but the sierra region will also be affected.

Olmedo explains that El Niño is a widespread event in which water temperatures increase over thousands of square kilometers of the equatorial Pacific Ocean. “What we are experiencing is a much rarer event where the water temperatures rise within a few kilometers of the shore, providing the moisture and energy for strong localized storms within an area of several hundred miles. An El Niño can affect weather worldwide.”

The phenomenon has a name, Olmedo says. “It’s called El Niño Costero (coastal child) and we have only experienced it two other times within the past 50 years,” he says. “This is the strongest of the three.” At one point in mid-March, offshore water temperatures rose to five degrees celsius above normal.

There is good news, according to INAMHI. Water temperatures on the coast are falling, which should reduce the severity of the storms in coming weeks. “We anticipate a return to normal water temperatures by late April or May,” a INAMHI statement said. “This will coincide with the end of the rainy season.”

Rainfall in Cuenca has been about 40% above normal since January, INAMHI reports. Some areas of Ecuador, particularly on the coast, have received 200% to 300% normal rainfall. Peru has experienced the worst of El Niño Costero, where flooding has made thousands homeless and killed 125.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 1st April 2017 at 14:35.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (1st May 2017), Billy (13th April 2017), Bruno (11th April 2017), Eram (1st April 2017), fourty-two (2nd April 2017), Foxie Loxie (1st April 2017), Hervé (1st April 2017), Innocent Warrior (1st April 2017), KiwiElf (1st April 2017), Wind (1st April 2017)

13. Link to Post #247
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Same down our end of the woods, Bill. Record-breaking rainfalls bringing devastating flooding to Auckland and much of the country; same in much of Australia (and recently in Dallas, USA). As I type this, we're just going out of daylight saving and officially entering winter. (We're all wondering what happened to summer?). More crappy stuff on the way!

14. Link to Post #248
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

SOTT Media

Earth Changes Summary | March 2017

Published 8th April 2017

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bruno (11th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (8th April 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (8th April 2017)

16. Link to Post #249
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,742 times in 1,499 posts

Isn't anyone going to pup up here and claims this is proof of HAARP controlling the weather?

17. Link to Post #250
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,025 times in 2,396 posts

Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)
    Isn't anyone going to pup up here and claims this is proof of HAARP controlling the weather?
    It doesn't look like anyone was going to, no, but perhaps we will never know now.

I really appreciate your grounded perspectives Nick, several times I've personally benifited from considering your input, but these comments (several in various threads now) are begining to come across as a little snide to me.

It seems to have crossed a line from being helpful to a more antagonistic approach. I think we all get frustrated some times, I know I do. That's when I head for the local lake and do a couple of circuits to clear my mind.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th April 2017), Nick Matkin (11th April 2017)

19. Link to Post #251
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,742 times in 1,499 posts

Thanks Ewan for your thoughts. My 'grounded perspective' as you call it is often as popular as a fart in a lift! Yes, you're right, sometimes I get the better of myself when I see some silly, ill-informed comments.

But I try to bare in mind that some of the input here may well be from youngsters looking for answers, asking the sort of daft questions and repeating the appealing but wrong data that I would probably have done at, say 14!

Some people are genuinely trying to find their way, but some people are just stupid. Sometimes I can't tell which is which.

And I've just done a 40 minute jog around my location. It does indeed untangle the mind...
    Last edited by Nick Matkin; 11th April 2017 at 20:39.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th April 2017), Bruno (12th April 2017), TargeT (19th April 2017)

21. Link to Post #252
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,606 times in 21,525 posts

Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)
    Thanks Ewan for your thoughts. My 'grounded perspective' as you call it is often as popular as a fart in a lift! Yes, you're right, sometimes I get the better of myself when I see some silly, ill-informed comments.

But I try to bare in mind that some of the input here may well be from youngsters looking for answers, asking the sort of daft thing and repeating the sort of appealing but wrong data that I would probably have done at say 14!

Some people are genuinely trying to find their way, but some people are just stupid. Sometimes I can't tell which is which.
    Fret not, Nick. Some of us who are fortunate enough to avoid "dying too young" may find that the foolishness of youth returns to us in our old age.

I'd suggest hesitating twice before labeling something as stupid, however. Sometimes one person's stupidity is another person's novel insight.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th April 2017), Billy (13th April 2017), Bruno (12th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (12th April 2017), justntime2learn (19th April 2017)

23. Link to Post #253
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Why Earth's winds are altering with tornadoes, waterspouts & plasma lightning intensifying

Adapt 2030 You Tube
    Wed, 19 Apr 2017 18:41 UTC

When the Sun is less active there is more ozone at the poles but less over the equator. Less ozone above the tropopause causes less stratospheric warming, allowing the tropopause up, which pushes the climate zones towards the equator.

As our Earth's weather systems descend further into uncertainty of season and temperature where there are sudden freezes, three seasons in a week, this video explains why our planet's cloud systems are moving and why high wind and electrical storms will intensify from this point forward. The wavelength of the jet stream will shorten where arctic air masses will push to 15 N latitude. This is all brought on by the Suns electrical effect on our Earth and weakening magnetosphere. I personally feel this is one of the most important video I have done in the last two years in terms of explaining the changes and allowing you the viewer to see the future so you can prepare for what is coming.

Sources

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th April 2017), Ewan (24th April 2017), fourty-two (20th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (20th April 2017), justntime2learn (19th April 2017), kerrielea (24th April 2017), onawah (29th April 2017), TargeT (19th April 2017)

25. Link to Post #254
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

April 18, 2017 10:41 PM

reference: https://www.vencoreweather.com/blog/...ve-hits-europe

Quote Overview
    A cold wave has hit Europe and it looks like much of the continent will stay well below normal right through the rest of the month of April.

In addition to the unusual cold, heavy snow accumulations are likely over the next ten days in many higher elevation locations (e.g., Alps) and accumulating snow is probable as far south as southern Italy and Greece.
    Details
    "Much of Europe is currently experiencing temperatures that are some 10-15 degrees (C) below normal for this time of year and it looks like there will be two or three additional cold air outbreaks during the next ten days or so.

"The temperature anomaly maps from last night’s 00Z European model for the lower atmosphere (850 millibars) suggest reinforcing cold air outbreaks will prevent any sustained return to normalcy for Europe in the near term. Well below normal temperatures are predicted throughout Europe not only for tonight, but also late in the upcoming weekend with the next cold air outbreak, and then again late next week with yet another cold blast. "

Quote Cold and snow will accumulate to substantial levels in parts of the Alps where skiing will be quite good going well into the month of May.

The 00Z GFS ten-day total snowfall map (below) for Europe has more than two feet of snow in some of the higher elevation locations of central Europe and accumulating snow as far south as southern Italy and Greece.

26. Link to Post #255
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Global power grids go down due to weak magnetosphere & Plasma electrification

Adapt 2030 You Tube
    Mon, 24 Apr 2017 12:34 UTC

Power outages coincide in LA, New York, and San Francisco

With the world news focusing on power grids and satellite disruptions all pointing to hackers or planned government exercises, the global media hasn't looked to the collapsing magnetosphere and weakened magnetic field from the Sun as a cause. Additionally during the same geomagnetic storm, a new never see n before type of auroral display was photographed, it was a plasma filament. When I say plasma filament, it is straight from ancient legends of dragons in the sky and gods in the heavens. Cross two of these streams and indeed a dragon would appear. Incredibly charged skies with blue auroras again. This is the real reason for power outages, and from this point forward it will intensify and we will see more power outages and we get closer to 2019.

Sources

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th April 2017), Ewan (24th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (24th April 2017), onawah (29th April 2017), Sena (25th April 2017), Star Tsar (24th April 2017), Wind (24th April 2017)

28. Link to Post #256
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Climate Weirding

By Robert April 26, 2017

Woe. Angst. Hang-wringing. Depressing.
    AGW crowd choosing words to elicit a specific response or emotion.

By H. B Schmidt
    Expect the dialogue to once again morph into something seemingly more nefarious and/or insidious, switching from global warming –> climate change –> climate “weirding”:
    In a recent segment, weather.com began the switch-over. The quotes and alliteration are as follows …
    “It has been punctuated this week by a weird, long plume of moisture spanning almost the entire Pacific Ocean Basin, piped into the West Coast, including Seattle, from near the Philippines.

“If that [heavy precipitation as far south as northern California] isn’t depressing enough …

“But this nearly seven-month stretch has challenged the patience of even long-time residents …”
    Inspiring, isn’t it? Woe. Angst. Hang-wringing. “Weird”. Unusual. Depressing.

In the literary realm, word choices designed to elicit a specific response or emotion is known as connotation. Among the AGW crowd, it almost always takes the form of hyperbole—extravagant exaggeration meant to sway the casual reader to the perils of climate change.

The Weather Channel has become one of the most perversely egregious media outlets to employ the tactic. As if ordinary day-to-day follies of weather weren’t dramatic enough, they have progressed to narrating their dialogue as though every event is now highly unusual, and often try tying specific weather events to human-induced climate change.

In grade school most of us read the Aesop fable, “The Boy Who Cried Wolf”. In it, a shepherd boy repeatedly cries out “Wolf! Wolf!” and then laughs at the villagers who run out to chase away the threat. Only after being repeatedly lied to do the villagers ignore the real threat, when a wolf appears and steals away a sheep.

In the same way, the aggressively dramatic hyperbole employed by climate change proponents dulls our senses to distinguish between normal weather and climatic variability and potentially real human-induced climate change. And in my estimation, since their repeated cries of “Wolf! Wolf!” have no elicited the necessary response they desire, they once again are about to change tactics to describe natural variability as “climate weirding”.

Like the villagers in Aesop’s fable, we all need to beware false narratives. Eventually the climate will change, but to what is anyone’s guess. Should it be, as Robert says, “Not By Fire But By Ice”, a great many people will have been duped into needless anxiety while being left behind.

Quotation source: https://weather.com/news/news/seattl...ring-2016-2017

Of particular interest is a comment attached to that article:
    Guy Wilson
    April 26, 2017 at 7:58 pm
    We developed the software, extraction, analyzing and data reporting software to government sources for continuous emission monitors of pollutants emitted into the atmosphere. We also set up monitors to check ambient ppb.

Most of us at the facility - being either x-gov or x-military - knew over 30 years ago that what was called global warming at that time was a CIA conceived op to control monies flowing from countries to the Global Sinister Operates (U.N.).

When clients would ask me direct, “why does our company require your equipment?”, I would reply it was because our government agencies EPA and CFR namely requires you to do so! Other than that, we - through our ambient research of CO2 - can see no other viable reason for you to purchase our goods.

As the magnetic field goes into critical shift orientation these wolves will be yelping with tails between legs all the way to their nice little underground hotels leaving their faithful followers to [be] eaten by the real “big bad wolf”, a magnet induced global ice period.

Half the population in the United States has a weirdness to them! A spooky weird, like: what are these walking-in-trance talking zombies going to do when their leaders leave them in the cold? Well, as I can recollect, there is only one thing left - when the crap hits the fan - to do with a walking zombie. And I am almost out of bubble gum!

Be good, be safe
    Regarding the magnetic field influence, see these post: here and here.
    Last edited by Hervé; 27th April 2017 at 14:54.

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (29th April 2017), Ewan (27th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th April 2017), onawah (29th April 2017), seko (27th April 2017)

30. Link to Post #257
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

The 2.5 Million mile per hour solar winds have kicked up a monster storm...

31. Link to Post #258
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

It's snowing in Finland right now. Never in my life I've seen it happening this late in April.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

avid (29th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (29th April 2017), Hervé (29th April 2017), onawah (29th April 2017), Rocky_Shorz (30th April 2017)

33. Link to Post #259
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,522 times in 20,692 posts

Here in the Ozarks the forecast for this weekend is for 6-15 inches of rain, with back to back thunderstorms.
    Each breath a gift...

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (29th April 2017), Rocky_Shorz (30th April 2017)

35. Link to Post #260
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,716 times in 2,660 posts

Solar activity knocks us out now and again.... that was forecast, so outages would be expected, but to manipulate outages..... why?
    Fed up with false flags, fed up with war drums, and so disappointed by the Trump relinquishment to the deep state, he needs to get rid of his daughter and son-in-law as they are there to govern him. A giant slap in the face of the electorate, is Trump being blackmailed? Disgusted, his promises are just lies at the moment...
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

36. The Following User Says Thank You to avid For This Post:

Rocky_Shorz (30th April 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 71 FirstFirst 1 3 13 23 63 71 LastLast