+ Reply to Thread

Thread: WikiRebels – The Documentary

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,422 times in 3,394 posts

Default WikiRebels – The Documentary

http://svtplay.se/v/2264028/wikirebe...p118750,1,f,-1

mods pls help me embed this here... thanks...

Excellent documentary!!
    Last edited by astrid; 12th December 2010 at 05:27.
    The greatest privilege of a human life is to become a
    midwife to the awakening of the Soul in another person.”
    ~ Plato

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to astrid For This Post:

ponda (12th December 2010), shadowstalker (13th December 2010), sunflower (12th December 2010), Zook (12th December 2010)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Erin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Last edited by Erin; 12th December 2010 at 11:42.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Erin For This Post:

fifi (14th December 2010), ponda (12th December 2010), shadowstalker (13th December 2010)

5. Link to Post #3
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

shadowstalker (13th December 2010)

7. Link to Post #4
    I live in Ottawa, Ontario Canada with my life partner.
    Thanks

Default Re: WikiRebels – The Documentary

Astrid Thank you very much for the link, it was very informative.

8. Link to Post #5
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Chatting with Horatio, on a bridge between Hope and Hemlock
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,392 times in 445 posts

Good afternoon Astrid, the Sun shines yellow!

Quote Posted by astrid (here)
    [...]
    mods pls help me embed this here... thanks...
    Excellent documentary!!
    I finished watching the video about an hour ago. Stepped out to clear my thoughts. Anyways, Bill is absolutely correct that we make a clear and and informed argument before we tear down something (or build up something, to complete the thought). So I'm going to do my best to lay it out as I see it. Understand that mine are humble opinions informed by (1) my research of the past four years (e.g. I first stumbled on 9/11/2001 truth in Jan. 2006, and that one stumble slammed my head hard onto the pavement of surface reality; fortunately, it did not crack my head, but it did crack the pavement and exposed the underlying Earth beneath it) ... and (2) my intuition, which is just my flavor of synthesis of the observable reality.

Let me first get this outta the way. I would have given the documentary five stars (*****) because it held my interest for the full 58 minutes; but I had to subtract four stars due to its blatant propaganda .... so overall, I give it one star (*).

I'm a heavy pattern-oriented thinker. I look for things in Nature (including human nature), and then I see whether I recognize those things in what I'm studying at the moment. Then when I think I have a pattern, I go after the facts with a pit bull's mentality. If the facts aren't there, I abandon the pattern and look for another pattern. And so on, and so on ... until I find a pattern that fits like a glove. This approach has served me well in the last four years. Has enabled me to resist the psyops that are constantly being waged against all of us. Having said that, there are a few patterns in this documentary that raise the red banner. I'll mention them briefly here (fleshing each out would require their own threads).

(1) The pattern of the mutating virus. A virus that doesn't mutate is soon to be a dead virus. To stay alive, viruses have developed the strategy of mutating into slightly different viruses. This is how I see Wikileaks and Openleaks ... and probably soon after, ReallyReallyOpenleaks ... and after that, ImYourPalTrustMeleaks. Etc.

(1)The pattern of the stress release or acupuncture template or periodic volcanic activity template. When Iceland went into banking chaos, and the people of the 'ssons and 'dottirs were ready to have some bankster heads dancing on poles in the frigid air ... who stepped in to diffuse tensions? You guessed it, Assange went in with Wikileaks to re-orient the anger. Soon the bankster scam of bailing out foreign banks (and corporations) with the paper sweat of Icelanders, virtually disappeared off the major local infopages ... was soon replaced by a foreign-born movement to quell the vox populi and give the people a sense of empowerment, e.g. Wikileaks. Who cares if my country just got gutted by thieves, I've got Wikileaks! I will use Wikileaks to destroy the mastards that tried to destroy us! Of course, now in, Wikileaks has succeeded in diverting attention from the global sharks of bankstering to the local pond minnows ... and to nonbankster issues. A few changes in the local banking houses and the Icelanders have been relatively quiet for a few months now. The volcano is back in relative dormancy.

(3)The pattern of the rising and falling Sun ... to rise and fall again ... giving energy in the right amounts ... to keep the colors in the game. Julian Assange, the rapist in the revolving door. Is he or ain't he? Ping pong between the messenger and the message. Which one is real? Which one is fake? Are both fake? Who cares, as long as the ball keeps bouncing on teh ping pong table. Distraction. Confusion. Infojunk. The agencies of chaos. From chaos to a new world order.

(4)The pattern of the Good Cop and the Bad Cop. Brutalize innocents in the duty of full spectrum dominance. If the time arrives or at the appropriate planned time, show the brutality to the world. Give the world two views. The bad cop that willfully targets and kills innocents (helicopter agents) ... and the good cop that exposes the internal cop corruption (Wikilealks - now trusted by the world, at least by the Icelanders). Both cops working for the same mayor (of the City of London, to be sure, but that's a deeper discussion). Of course, Wikileaks is underreporting the casualties (go to the Lancet Journal for a more realistic figure). To me, the most galling point in the video was at about the 45:30 mark ... Assange hints that the world will be even more outraged by that which has not yet been released. I'm sorry, but when I see a bloodied child cowering in the dark while gutless bastard excuses for soldiers (pardon my french) are pointing rifles at the little boy's whole fledgling existence ... then I already know that the worst Wikileaks has to offer has already been released; moreover, that it cannot match anything that is already in the public domain. And here, this one boy is just a representation of the hundreds of thousands of boys that have seen the same identical situation. Such stories and facts were already available in the public domain long before Wikileaks arrived on the scene. Which begs the question, for the umpteenth time, what exactly is Wikileaks offering if not deception and distraction?

(5)The pattern of the Rothschild brand. Wikileaks is stamped all over with this brand. I've already made my arguments of the Rothschild tentacles in a previous thread.

(6)The pattern of 9/11/2001. Not so much Assange's statement about the false conspiracy of the attacks, though that alone is the Sword of Damocles ... but the same aftermath is being witnessed all over again. Alternative media is being villified. Julian Assange (a Rothschild agent) is being falsely promoted as the posterboy of alternative media. Does anybody remember another minion of TMastardsTB that was being promoted as the posterboy of terrorism? And how many times has Osama bin Laden made an appearance at the most fortuitous time (from the standpoint of TMastardsTB)? I said it in another thread but it bears repeating again: 2010 is 1984. Jualin Assange is Emmanuel Goldstein. And Wikileaks is the fictional rebel forces.

Humble opinions all around.

ps: There are more patterns in the documentary, but these are enough to make my argument that it's little more than propaganda. Mind you, there are several genuine individuals in the documentary; but they are there as unwitting dupes. I think you can spot the dupes from the designers. I'll leave it at that.
    Last edited by Zook; 13th December 2010 at 03:56.

9. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I watched this documentary and I think it's very good, though admittedly pro-Assange. And whilst I say that maybe it isn't. It does address hsi dictatorial nature and that the people that were once very close to him have left and formed their own leak site. It deals somewhat with the alleged sexual offences and provides some information on that. And it shows the harrowing footage of the murder of innocnet civilians. I wonder if the murderers beiing pursued with the same ferocity that Assange is. Its a good start in getting some info on the personality behind the leaks and the organisation. But as with all things, be aware that there is an agenda and make up your own mind.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to taliesin For This Post:

shadowstalker (13th December 2010)

+ Reply to Thread