+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to become diabetic in just 6 hours! - Dr Nick Gelado - live blood analysis

1. Link to Post #1
    Thailand Avalon Member sunfruitdan's Avatar
    Thanks

Default How to become diabetic in just 6 hours! - Dr Nick Gelado - live blood analysis

Dr. Nick Delgado demonstrates how to become diabetic in six hours. Using fatty foods to elevate triglycerides and desensitize the body to insulin, his glucose elevates rapidly.

A diabetic has a serious condition and proper nutrition plays a major role, but often people do not understand how important it is. Diabetes is just the beginning though as the high glucose and triglycerides lowers oxygen and paves the way for, cancer, and a number of inflammatory diseases. Oil is much worse for you than you think, even extra virgin olive oil. Don't eat your way into diabetes.

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to sunfruitdan For This Post:

Agape (9th August 2016), Aurelius (9th August 2016), chanda (10th August 2016), Chester (9th August 2016), Chip (9th August 2016), Ellisa (9th August 2016), Flash (9th August 2016), genevieve (9th August 2016), guayabal (9th August 2016), Ioneo (9th August 2016), Jhonie (9th August 2016), joeecho (9th August 2016), JRS (9th August 2016), Pam (9th August 2016), Shannon (9th August 2016), ZooLife (9th August 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,707 times in 3,334 posts

Default Re: How to become diabetic in just 6 hours! - Dr Nick Gelado - live blood analysis

I thought the part about the capillaries getting obstructed by clumping red blood cells reducing circulation by up to 20% for up to 12 hours after ingesting fats interesting. It really is great to get to see what actually happens, to actually see the cell clumping together and the globules of fat.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Flash (9th August 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,716 times in 8,943 posts

Default Re: How to become diabetic in just 6 hours! - Dr Nick Gelado - live blood analysis

Quote Posted by peterpam (here)
    I thought the part about the capillaries getting obstructed by clumping red blood cells reducing circulation by up to 20% for up to 12 hours after ingesting fats interesting. It really is great to get to see what actually happens, to actually see the cell clumping together and the globules of fat.
    ues. I noticed the same

Thanks sunfruit, this video will be very useful to me
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

We should differentiate rancid, processed fats from raw, natural fats. All vegetable oils, margarine, and especially Canola oil are putrid, rancid, vile concoctions the minute they are placed on the shelf for sale. Canola? Simply rapeseed, machine oil. The brilliant marketing people created the name Canola and blitzed us with mountains of lies. It may be the most poisonous of all the bottled oils.

I do think some (few) olive oils are somewhat healthful, but most are suspect.

Your post mirrors a newsletter just read about the damaging effects of processed oils and the implications of contracting diabetes. Well done! Thanks.

That said, there is a need for quality fatty acids in our diets. Raw, raw, raw. There is a free electron exchange that takes place between raw fats and our cellular development. Cooked or processed oils are dead electrically and have no electron to share. Not really food.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

7. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Jhonie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,347 times in 244 posts

Once I gave up fats the neuropathy went away and so did the hot flashes.
    Blessed Be to You and Me.

+ Reply to Thread