+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jimmy Church w/ Len Kasten : Project/Planet Serpo

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Question Jimmy Church w/ Len Kasten : Project/Planet Serpo

Ep. 502 FADE to BLACK Jimmy Church w/ Len Kasten : Project/Planet Serpo

"Len Kasten, author of: Secret Journey to Planet Serpo: A True Story of Interplanetary Travel...and tonight we discuss Project Serpo in complete detail from the beginning through the most recent update last week on August 5th...which was the first one in over four years on the Serpo website."

Quote Biography:

Len Kasten has a B.A. degree from Cornell University, where he majored in psychology and minored in literature and philosophy. After graduating from Cornell he entered the U.S. Air Force Aviation Cadet program. While in the Air Force he experienced a UFO encounter that had a transformative effect on his life, although he didn’t realize it until a few years later. After serving in the Air Force he moved to Richmond, Virginia. On frequent trips to Virginia Beach, he spent a lot of time in the extensive New Age library at the Association for Research and Enlightenment (A.R.E.), the organization founded by psychic Edgar Cayce, where he acquired a self-education in metaphysics. He then moved to Boston where he was introduced to Theosophy and joined the Boston Theosophical Society.

Then later, while working in Washington D.C. in the 1960s, he felt drawn to join the National Investigations Committee on Aerial Phenomena (NICAP). NICAP was the most prestigious organization in the country investigating UFO phenomena. Len then moved to Hartford, Connecticut where he joined the American Philosopher Society. Upon the death of the founder, Cyril Benton, Len became the president of the society. In the 1980s, the APS, under Len’s leadership, commenced a program of weekly public lectures by prominent metaphysical and ufology researchers, writers, and leaders. While living in Connecticut Len became the editor of an early New Age publication, Metamorphosis Magazine co-founded with Gordon-Michael Scallion.
    Air date: August 8, 2016/ Published on Aug 9, 2016

Len Kasten segment starts at the 33 minute mark

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,645 times in 18,693 posts

Default Re: Jimmy Church w/ Len Kasten : Project/Planet Serpo

Funny this one should come up , I looked at the site a couple of hours ago
    but nothing as up then , anyway I started to listen to Bill and Kerrys interview
    about Serpo a few days ago but did not get far , though I have heard it before
    when it came out.

Published on 5 Jun 2016

Serpo is an alleged planet of the binary star system ζ Reticuli, 39 light years from Earth.
    It is slightly smaller than Earth but has a human-breathable atmosphere. It is populated
    by an extraterrestrial race known as Ebens, who mostly live in rather simple villages. The
    total population is 650,000. Ebens are short and brown. "Ebens" is a term that comes from
    the acronym "E.B.E." for "Extra-Biological Entity."

Guests Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy reveal the incredible details surrounding Project SERPO
    and their new online information gathering roundtable, projectcamelot.org. You’ll also learn
    about Ralph Ring and his connection with the late circular aircraft builder, Otis T. Carr.

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Atlas (10th August 2016), EFO (14th July 2017), giovonni (9th August 2016), Inversion (10th August 2016), Shannon (10th August 2016), Star Tsar (9th August 2016), tessie999 (10th August 2016)

4. Link to Post #3
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Yes Cidersomerset. the interview you posted above is i believe almost ten years old ...

Quote Disclaimer: "This site is not authored by anyone with direct access to confidential information. Rather, its purpose is to present to the public information that has been released, and to examine that information in a clear, balanced and intelligent light." So wrote Bill Ryan, the founder of this web site. In April of 2007, Bill Ryan began the process of transferring ownership of this site to the administrators of what is now The OutPost Forum.com, who are the current custodians. All of the information published here was released to the public from other sources. TheOutPostForum.com presents this information for purposes of education and discussion, and is in no way responsible for the content or accuracy of the information collected and maintained here.

http://www.serpo.org/
    Last edited by giovonni; 9th August 2016 at 22:39.

5. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Yes Cidersomerset. the interview you posted above is i believe almost ten years old ...
    Yeah around 2006/7 it reminded me of one of the first interview I saw by Kerry
    and Bill with Mr X.....They mention Serpo at the beginning , but do not go down
    that rout.

Project Camelot interviews "Mr X", a former UFO archivist

Uploaded on 24 Oct 2006

Secret - Eyes Only:
    "Mr X", a former UFO archivist

"Mr X", as he has come to be known, came forward quite unexpectedly in December 2005,
    posting a message to Bill Ryan on the Serpo.org website contact page. His story was unusual
    and important. He claimed that, back in the 1980s, he was employed by a Californian defense
    contractor as an archivist. Working long hours in a locked vault, he opened large mail bags full
    of photos, videotapes, alien artifacts, and volumes of top secret eyes-only documents that told
    the story behind Roswell, alien visitation and the government's careful handling of what was
    documented evidence of reverse engineering of alien craft.

Softly spoken, polite and truthful to a fault in all appearances, Mr X was hard to ignore and
    impossible to disregard as anything but what he seemed to be: a hard working believer in the
    ET presence and courageous crusader on behalf of disclosure. He has chosen to put himself and
    his family on the line in coming forward. We salute him and applaud his valor.

To contact Bill Ryan or Kerry Cassidy, please e-mail us at support@projectcamelot.org.

====================================================

Mr X UFO Archivist Found DEAD

Uploaded on 19 Dec 2008

Mr. X was a military photograph archivist. His duties gave him the privilege of
    seeing some amazing pictures of UFO's and ET's.

He subsequently died not long after giving this interview.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 9th August 2016 at 23:16.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Atlas (10th August 2016), EFO (14th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (10th August 2016), giovonni (9th August 2016), Shannon (10th August 2016), Star Tsar (9th August 2016), tessie999 (10th August 2016)

7. Link to Post #5
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Posted 29th December 2015 by Daniel Wilks:
    I traveled to XXXXX, CA, and made contact with "Mr J.". We spoke about the beginnings of the "Project SERPO" postings, which "Mr J" said had actually come from him, but were routed to a second party in Arizona comprised of retired DIA/intel operatives aka "The DIA-6." "Mr J" admitted to being in charge of the segmented, controlled releases, but not necessarily in charge of the entire release project which was being managed at a much ligher level.

"Mr J" then showed me some photographs, he pulled out from the first filing cabinet, first drawer.

The first photograph was of the "Project SERPO" Team Members standing in front of an Eben house, with five (5) Ebens standing in front of the 11 (eleven) members; it was a black and white picture. The photographer was standing a bit too far, but it was still a good picture.

The second photograph showed the initial landing. The photograph was taken from just outside the Eben spacecraft and depicted the welcoming Ebens standing on the ground.

The third photograph was of the departure from Nevada. It showed the Eben interplanetary spacecraft on the ground, surrounded by U.S. military officers and security personnel. The craft was absolutely enormous in size. The photograph was taken from a distance away and captured almost the entire craft.

He then walked me into his living room, opened another closet and removed a box. Inside the box was the actual icon of the ALIEN photograph I had been given during a meeting in Austin. He had the actual ICON! I examined it and it appeared to be perfectly made, almost hand carved, but then again not. It was painted with a very strange type of paint. It was made from wood, but "Mr J" noted that I wouldn't find any wood like that on Earth!

He then showed me a statue of the Eben god. It was made of some type of material that you could almost squeeze, but strangely it didn't leave an impression. He then showed me a small digging device, which he described as an Eben shovel. It was made of some type of porous metal, nothing like I've ever seen before.

These items were brought back by the "Project SERPO" Team Members and he received these as gifts from Mr. Hero. He made one (1) major mistake while speaking with me. He mentioned the word "George" in context with "Mr. Hero." I never said anything, but "Mr J" just UNwittingly told me that Mr. Hero's first name was "George."

In fact, Mr. Hero brought back artifacts of the Eben's god that fits directly with our god. Several Eben paintings, sculptured statues and carved fetishes were similar to our god.
    Source: The Origins of The Very First "Project SERPO" Release!

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Cidersomerset (10th August 2016), EFO (14th July 2017), giovonni (10th August 2016), mountain_jim (10th August 2016), tessie999 (10th August 2016)

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Bump.....There is a lot of possible disclosure in Stargate and I did not think
    the Asgard were based on Greys , although they are depicted as clones.
    They seem more Ebenish ? ...LOL

Useful view and perspective given of the Zeta I and Zeta II Reticuli Twin Star
    System which many became also familiar with via the famous Betty and Barney Hill
    alien abduction event of September 19-20, 1961 when Betty drew a star chart
    suggesting that her abductors were the Ebens

Artist depiction of one of the Eben spacecraft that crashed on a rancher Mac
    Brazel's land in Lincoln County near Corona, NM, on or Thursday, June 12 –
    Tuesday, July 1, 1947; the craft's sole survivor and the ship's mechanic Ebe #1
    exits his downed craft nervously awaiting for what comes next....

Various images of an EBEN as provided by many witnesses who have observed the
    creature as they explored our planet;

http://www.serpo.org/release36.php
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 10th August 2016 at 15:41.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Atlas (10th August 2016), conk (10th August 2016), EFO (14th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (10th August 2016), giovonni (10th August 2016)

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

There are some different Q & A from #1 , though generally similar .

ET Project Serpo : Secret Journey to Zeta Reticuli March 2015

Capricorn radio......I don't like the picture on the vid that much looks like ET to me.

Published on 21 Mar 2015

On July 16, 1965, a massive alien spacecraft from the Zeta Reticuli star system
    landed at the Nevada test site north of Las Vegas. Following a plan set in motion
    by President Kennedy in 1962, the alien visitors known as the Ebens welcomed
    12 astronaut-trained military personnel aboard their craft for the 10-month
    journey to their home planet, Serpo, 39 light-years away. In November 2005,
    former and current members of the Defence Intelligence Agency - directed by
    Kennedy to organise the Serpo exchange programme - came forward to reveal
    the operation, including details from the 3,000-page debriefing of the 7 members
    of the Serpo team who returned after 13 years on the planet.

Working with the DIA originators of the Serpo project and the diary kept by the
    expedition's commanding officer, Len Kasten chronicles the complete journey of
    these cosmic pioneers, including their remarkable stories of life on an alien planet,
    super-luminal space travel and advanced knowledge of alien technologies. Exposing
    the truth of human-alien interaction and interplanetary travel, Kasten reveals not
    only that the Ebens have returned to Earth eight times, but, also, that the US
    government continues to have an ongoing relationship with them - a relationship
    with the potential to advance the human race into the future.

He reveals how the Ebens presented the U.S. with "The Yellow Book" a complete
    history of the universe recorded holographically, allowing the reader to view actual
    scenes from pre-history to the present. He explains how the Ebens helped us
    reverse-engineer their anti-gravity spacecraft and develop technology to solve
    our planet-wide energy problems knowledge still classified.

Based on the debriefing of the Serpo team and the diary of the expedition's commander

Explains how the aliens helped us reverse-engineer their antigravity spacecraft and
    develop technology to solve our planet-wide energy problems

Reveals how our government has an ongoing relationship with the Serpo aliens
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 10th August 2016 at 15:47.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

EFO (14th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (10th August 2016), giovonni (10th August 2016), marique3652 (10th August 2016)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

I am just letting various vids run from the u'tube link they are all
    the basic story, but depending on howthe Q & A goes different
    aspects come out.

In this one he says the planet the Ebens are on now is not their
    original planet and they have occupied it aprox 5,000 years ago
    fleeing from war and that may be part of the reason for the
    relatively small population of around 650,000.

http://www.serpo.org/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The Truth Behind Project Serpo

Published on 21 Dec 2015

On July 16, 1965, a massive alien spacecraft from the Zeta Reticuli star
    system landed at the Nevada test site north of Las Vegas. Following a
    plan set in motion by President Kennedy in 1962, the alien visitors known
    as the Ebens welcomed 12 astronaut-trained military personnel aboard
    their craft for the 10-month journey to their home planet, Serpo, 39 light
    -years away. In November 2005, former and current members of the
    Defense Intelligence Agency--directed by Kennedy to organize the Serpo
    exchange program--came forward to reveal the operation, including details
    from the 3,000-page debriefing of the 7 members of the Serpo team who
    returned after 13 years on the planet. Working with the DIA originators of
    the Serpo project and the diary kept by the expedition’s commanding
    officer, Len Kasten chronicles the complete journey of these cosmic pioneers,
    including their remarkable stories of life on an alien planet, superluminal space
    travel, and advanced knowledge of alien technologies.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 10th August 2016 at 18:24.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

EFO (14th July 2017), fourty-two (10th August 2016), Foxie Loxie (10th August 2016), giovonni (10th August 2016), Spellbound (3rd July 2017)

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Bill Ryan on Coast to coast talking about project Serpo , I'm not sure
    of the air date but it seems to be pre Camelot ? around 2005.....

Also with Bill and George are contributions by Whitley Strieber
    Richard Doty and Richard Hoagland.

C2C AM Project Serpo Zeta Reticuli Exchange Program

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 10th August 2016 at 19:04.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

EFO (14th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (10th August 2016), giovonni (10th August 2016), greybeard (10th August 2016)

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

This interview with Chris Iverson is basically the same story with
    a few slightly different interpretations....

Project Serpo The Secret Exchange of Extraterrestrial Technology and Aliens

Published on 3 Jun 2015

Many people never heard about the U.S.Government's secret program
    to send 12 astronauts to an alien planet. The planet was called "Serpo"
    and the beings who lived there were the "Ebens" a very kind, loving race
    of beings.It was Ebens who were the aliens found dead(one lived,EBE-1)
    in the Roswell crashes.The exchange program was to take place in 1964,
    but the Aliens wanted to first meet with our "Leaders" and wait another
    year and come in 1965 for the exchange to begin.

Chris Iverson explains how the Ebens helped us reverse-engineer their
    antigravity spacecraft and develop technology to solve our planet-wide
    energy problems--knowledge still classified. Exposing the truth of human
    -alien interaction and interplanetary travel, Iverson reveals not only that
    the Ebens have returned to Earth eight times but also that our government
    continues to have an ongoing relationship with them--a relationship with
    the potential to advance the human race into the future.

Keep up to date in 2015 with all the latest new updates and most recent shows at http://www.themooreshow.co.uk/
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 3rd July 2017 at 17:00.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

EFO (14th July 2017), giovonni (10th August 2016)

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Secret Exchange Program to Planet Serpo - interview Len Kasten

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gr3FRV_FNVU

Published on 10 Dec 2014

This is the interview Adam Abraham had with Len Kasten, writer of the book "Secret Journey to Planet Serpo:
    A True Story of Interplanetary Travel". I cut most of Adam's talk, leaving just the vital parts of this interview ..

Here is the description on Adam's page www . youtube . com/watch?v=bEbsPdvhwSY :

-----
    While news stories trumpet a "new era" in space travel with the recent launch of a new Orion Spacecraft that may
    take astronauts to the moon or Mars, an under-documented history of America uncovers a program that not only
    involved a group of carefully selected American military personnel traveling to another planet, but one beyond our
    star system.To add to this amazing story, a group of 12 Americans departed in 1965, with 7 returning in 1978.
    The mission is documented in a book, Secret Journey to Planet Serpo: A True Story of Interplanetary Travel, by Len Kasten.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 3rd July 2017 at 16:49.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

EFO (14th July 2017), fourty-two (10th August 2016), giovonni (10th August 2016)

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Bill summing up why he was stepping back from the project Serpo
    website at that time......That's probably enough for now.

Kerry Cassidy's 2nd interview with Bill Ryan on Project Serpo March 2007

https://youtube.com/watch?v=WCRzjXN9Fe8

Uploaded on 6 Mar 2007
    Changing of the Guard: Project Serpo, aka Project Crystal Knight

Interview 2, Laughlin, Nevada, March 2007
    A year to the day after their first meeting, Bill talks with Kerry about the
    ups and downs of the Serpo story; what is and isn't known for sure; their
    now famous correspondence with an "old man" (claimed to be an elderly
    retired astronaut); and the factors which led Bill to decide to step down
    from his role as Serpo webmaster and put his attention 100% on Project
    Camelot (http://projectcamelot.org), their site which features video interviews
    with insiders and others who are sharing valuable information to the public.
    This interview constitutes Bill's formal "retirement" announcement, and is also
    a statement of his focus on the future of the human race rather than on the past.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 3rd July 2017 at 16:48.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Atlas (10th August 2016), EFO (14th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (3rd July 2017), giovonni (11th August 2016), Noelle (14th July 2017)

23. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

I don't know the original air date, its about project SERPO
    and Bill is mentioned at the beginning....It was on the same
    U'tube as the Robert Hasting vid about UFO's and nukes
    and started playing straight after and I started watching
    and its seems worth posting on this thread....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p00CfCqxXFw

Published on 2 Jul 2017

This is one of the most mysterious, and fascinating classified projects that has ever been conducted.
    Not to say that there haven’t been other projects like it. However, it may very well be the first of it’s
    kind.. The origins of the program supposedly started after two UFOs crashed in Roswell and Corona,
    NM in 1947. The one surviving extraterrestrial recovered from the Corona crash supposedly assisted
    the U.S. military in establishing contact with the Ebens, his fellow beings on Serpo. This communication
    eventually led to a 1965 exchange program, where 12 specially trained U.S. military personnel went to
    Serpo aboard one of the Eben’s spacecraft as part of a 12-year mission to learn more about Serpo’s
    geology and biology, as well as learning more about the Ebens.

During the mission, it was learned that Serpo is approximately 37 light years away from Earth, has two
    suns, is slightly smaller than Earth, and has a similar atmosphere. However, the radiation levels on Serpo
    were higher than on Eart, so the team had to keep their bodies covered at all times. The Ebens had leaders
    but no real form of government and they lived in small communities with one large city which acted as the
    central point of the civilization. The total population on the planet was around 650,000.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 3rd July 2017 at 17:30.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

EFO (14th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (3rd July 2017), Noelle (14th July 2017)

25. Link to Post #14
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,572 times in 1,716 posts

Four days ago

Project Serpo - NASA Sent Astronauts to Zeta Reticuli
    (44:10 min.)

Published on Jul 10, 2017
    Project Serpo is the name of an alleged top-secret exchange program between the United States government and an alien planet nicknamed Serpo. Details of the exchange and what it was supposed to have entailed have appeared in several UFO conspiracy stories over the last 30 years, including one incident in 1983 in which a man identifying himself as USAF Sergeant Richard C. Doty contacted investigative journalist Linda Moulton Howe claiming to be able to supply her Air Force records of the exchange for her HBO documentary "The ET Factor"; only to pull out without providing any evidence to substantiate his story, and one incident in 2005 when a series of emails were sent to a UFO discussion group run by Victor Martinez claiming that the project was real.

Some variations on the conspiracy story state that the name Serpo is the nickname of the extrasolar planet. Other versions state that it is a mispronunciation of either Serponia or Seinu by US authorities involved in the project.
    http://tmspsychics.com/
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Cidersomerset (14th July 2017), Noelle (14th July 2017)

+ Reply to Thread