+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: donaldmarshall.proboards.com just tried to censor me

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,766 times in 377 posts

Default donaldmarshall.proboards.com just tried to censor me

Is anyone familiar with Donald Marshall? I found it odd that he never really talked about the annunaki but could cover mostly every other subject so because of that I opened up a thread..

Quote I believe the cloning stories to be true and he has a lot of inside information recently I have been connecting the dots more and more and if several sources can confirm the same thing then it is more then just a mere coincide.. So besides all that THERE HAS TO BE a puppet master which I believe to be yup you guessed it the annunaki.. Master genetis able to take our DNA from 12 strand to 2. There "former" queen notice how I said former and we will come back to that, she created this planet itself and life on it which we were a part of and wanted to experience and evolve with. They departed from her with all that knowledge on how to do everything you can imagine with the sources counter part us. Limited our consciousness and DNA and created "monsters" on this planet so bad she wiped us all out. Or so she thought. He saved just a small percentage in which he could use to start over his project and is the world we see today, this is after the biblical flood.

The original post can be found here

Now once I posed it, I forgot to add a note at the bottom because i had a feeling it would get deleted. I trust you guys here more at this forum then I do over there because there are a lot of good people here not saying there isnt over there but I've been here longer still ****ing **** up in the system.

I don't know if he didn't talk about them on purpose or because he's just not entirety in the know about who the puppet masters really are.

Either way it goes the post got deleted almost instantly on the forum by someone on there or... Duh Duh duh wait for it... Outside forces...

That being said my comment went something like this and if u even try to delete this page I will expose you for trying to delete this page and for what you really are. Guess what it said when I posted the comment. This page does not exist please go back to the main forum page. I knew something like that would happen instinctively so I kept a back up and reposted it immediately! So share it far and wide haha let's expose these basatrds because we are on the right track.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

And if it gets deleted, we know why
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 28th January 2017 at 22:30. Reason: Added quote formatting for clarity. The quote is from another forum, not this one.

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: donaldmarshall.proboards.com just tried to censor me

Actually now they just banned me.

3. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Here is the attatchment
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2016-08-11-00-08-58.png
Views:	113
Size:	17.1 KB
ID:	33939  

4. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Congratulations, you just got trolled.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Reaver For This Post:

quiltinggrandma (13th August 2016)

6. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Reaver (here)
    Congratulations, you just got trolled.
    How so? Because I exposed the truth you are not presenting me with any valuable information...

7. Link to Post #6
    Romania Avalon Member
    Thanks

I got the same treat from another site. These people are connected to them, rigged.

The Dna was modified by these so called "aliens" that are not really aliens but spirits.
    Long ago when man roamed wild as a primate it was not a homo sapian. This homoid primate, it evolved slowly, picking up skills and other useful things. But all of the sudden after a long time of slow evolution it decided to evolve over night sort of speak into a human being (Homo Sapian) This over night repersents a short period of time compared to the other part of evolution it had that went very slow.

Scientists can't explain the gap in human evolution and why it evolved very slow like it should and all of the sudden then picked up speed and evolved very fast into a human being. This is called the gap in human evolution.

It can only be explained that this primate monkey got tampered with at a certain time, influenced genetics by these spirits that can infest animals with their gene pool. These are the serpent spirits, part of the archonic structure.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sparrow7 For This Post:

9. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sparrow7 (here)
    I got the same treat from another site. These people are connected to them, rigged.

The Dna was modified by these so called "aliens" that are not really aliens but spirits.
    Long ago when man roamed wild as a primate it was not a homo sapian. This homoid primate, it evolved slowly, picking up skills and other useful things. But all of the sudden after a long time of slow evolution it decided to evolve over night sort of speak into a human being (Homo Sapian) This over night repersents a short period of time compared to the other part of evolution it had that went very slow.

Scientists can't explain the gap in human evolution and why it evolved very slow like it should and all of the sudden then picked up speed and evolved very fast into a human being. This is called the gap in human evolution.

It can only be explained that this primate monkey got tampered with at a certain time, influenced genetics by these spirits that can infest animals with their gene pool. These are the serpent spirits, part of the archonic structure.
    We were always smart, they are not spirits they are same thing we are without human bodies. They have names and are called the Annunaki, we were never monkeys that is a seperate species altogether 😂. Science is as rigged as the elections they don't contribute to ****.

10. Link to Post #8
    Romania Avalon Member
    Thanks

The anuna gods ? Anunaki, they are serpent spirits, the reptilians, etc, call them what you want.

All of the ancient gods at some point are depicted as reptiles with snake skin, Sumerian annunaki, Asian gods, anywhere.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to sparrow7 For This Post:

12. Link to Post #9
    Romania Avalon Member
    Thanks

Here is the first Anunaki god, or better put godess, she is a snake. She is the first one, before Anu, she gives birth to all the primary anunaki gods, Anu included. There is no one before her in the sumerian mythology where the anunaki come from, she is also pre sumerian, meaning they found her in older civilisations that were smaller and more primitive before summeria took birth.

She is a serpent spirit.

This is human origins, it is the truth.
    Last edited by sparrow7; 11th August 2016 at 06:27.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sparrow7 For This Post:

quiltinggrandma (13th August 2016), Watching from Cyprus (11th August 2016)

14. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,753 times in 32,946 posts

Quote Posted by Jayren (here)

I kept a back up and reposted it immediately! So share it far and wide haha let's expose these basatrds because we are on the right track.
    Mildly curious... what exactly did you post there? Do share it verbatim.

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (15th August 2016), Baby Steps (11th August 2016), Chip (11th August 2016), marique3652 (11th August 2016), quiltinggrandma (13th August 2016), Shannon (11th August 2016), Soda (11th August 2016)

16. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Here is the first Anunaki god, or better put godess, she is a snake. She is the first one, before Anu, she gives birth to all the primary anunaki gods, Anu included. There is no one before her in the sumerian mythology where the anunaki come from, she is also pre sumerian, meaning they found her in older civilisations that were smaller and more primitive before summeria took birth.

She is a serpent spirit.

No no no no no... You see the Annunaki created the serpent race! The reason why you seem them depicted in different places and the Bible is because they are way freaking older then the human race. Some of them were built by the Queen and the later versions built by the later split factions I will post my post that I posted on the forum to enlighten you as far as the annunaki I imagine that they are not entirely "reptilian" in nature.

17. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,525 times in 442 posts

Here is the first Anunaki god, or better put godess, she is a snake. She is the first one, before Anu, she gives birth to all the primary anunaki gods, Anu included. There is no one before her in the sumerian mythology where the anunaki come from, she is also pre sumerian, meaning they found her in older civilisations that were smaller and more primitive before summeria took birth. She is a serpent spirit.]
    I have not heard of this pre-sumerian goddess. What was her name?

I note you have used a statue of the Sumerian Goddess Innana, also known by her Semitic name Ishtar. Of course, she was definitely one of the Annunaki elite. Is that who you are referring to?

Innana was a Sumerian historical figure of flesh and blood worshipped throughout Mesopotamia by the Sumerians, Phoenicians, Canaanites, Philistines and other nations. Archaeological inscriptions also state she was the consort of Yahweh, the Hebrew God. The Hebrews called her Asherah. We know that Yahweh was probably Anu or one of his sons so Innana was Sumerian but also Hebrew, Phoenician and so on.

A thousand years later, the Kings of Judah tried desperately to eradicate the worship of Asherah/Innana - that's how long she was worshipped. But by then, worshipers had forgotten that their Goddess was actually an alien! And most Jews wouldn't have a clue that Yahweh was also one.
    Last edited by Andre; 11th August 2016 at 10:55.
    Our destiny is in our hands. Let us visualise a world of truth, freedom and equality.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Andre For This Post:

19. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

I kept a back up and reposted it immediately! So share it far and wide haha let's expose these basatrds because we are on the right track.
    Mildly curious... what exactly did you post there? Do share it verbatim.
    Yes Bill here is the original post from that forum.

I have noticed that there is no mention what so ever of the annunaki and how they have manipulated our genes in the past from 12 strands to 2... They our master genetis.. Where do you think the "Illuminati" get there technology from? We are not the only race they have messed with.. They have created other races, most other odd looking species on this planet were created by them.. 

The reptilians were created by the annunaki to serve there purposes. All reptilian is means having reptilian features to look like a reptile. Do reptiles have names? In this case they do. On this forum I am hearing the names Vrill and Draco. But they are reptilian in nature get it? Hahah who do you think it is that they are doing these sacrifice to?? Satan? Lucifer? Lucifer and Satan are not the same thing... They are two seperate entities. Satan is Lucifer's son and they are both Annunaki.. that is who they speak of when they say there god told them to or we are doing sacrifices to our "god". They are mentioned in the Bible as being cast out of heaven.

Where is this heaven that we speak of? It is actually in the constellation of Orion, you see the Galaxy this one and other ones use to be a peaceful place. This world use to be peaceful everything lived in peace we were a creation of another thing that wanted to be here. Not that we were created and that god told us to worship him or her. With our knowledge of creation we were able to create other worlds and life forms for it to live on here it was paradise!! When did it all go wrong you ask? Well luckily for you I can tell you. Lucifer got mad at his mother because he did not get the rank he was "supposed" to be in "his" royal kingdom and instead his brother did. Why didn't he get this rank? He was seen as selfish, didn't think he was quite fit enough to obtain the rank whatever reason it was he was angry about it.. He wanted her gone and he knew how to persuade other peoples minds... He gathered an army... They were defeated and cast out of Orion.. There is a stargate located in Orion that if you go through it comes out of the top of Saturn and looks like a black cube. All the references to Saturn and the black cube... That is why... They depict it as evil because when they came through that's all they were. So these guys are extremely powerful and have knowledge on how to create and destroy life as they please because of there knowledge and how far in there evolution they are which is probably billions and Billions years ahead of earth. They used this knowledge from there previous life back in Orion to do horrible things here. This entire earth was created by Orion Civilizations primarily there former queen and it was her son that rebelled. The Giza pyramids point towards which constellation? So when the queen of Orion in which ever part she is in because that is a huge constellation with many planets and stars and what not, when she did not pick her son as the rightful ruler or whatever the **** rank he wanted, he had a hissy fit got his ass kicked and plans to return someday for round 2. He wants to use us humans for that ordeal... So what are you saying Mr.Service to truth that life on earth is all because of a child that we suffer because of one choice made by a being an Orion? Yes and he hates his mother. His mother loved her creation the life she created we are the essence of her. Ever wondered why women weren't considered equal to men in some cultures? That is why because he hates his mother and wants to destroy every trace of her essence and the divine feminine. So basically he takes this all out on his mom by torturing the human race creating these bizarre ****ing experiments giants ****ing reptile looking lizards that eat humans, but are humans any better? We eat animals to why? Because he knows that helps destroy how life is really supposed to be like so he wants us to do it simple as that. The first flood happened because of all these bizarre experiments. The mother found out and almost had us all wiped out... Because of him she wanted to start over somewhere but he somewhat liked us and plus he needed us not for what u think but he wasn't aloud to say she's going to destroy you all because of what I did so watch out plus a lot of souls were suffering it was said to be a terrible time I dont know if the flood was the best way to solve this problem but it happened and instead of telling "Noah" Directly he was thinking out loud near him he saved most of the "important" genetic material needed to rebuild his own library of genetic material and "start over" and from there on we are still being manipulated lied to hurt cheated on, we turn on each other it creates a trickle down effect in society in everyway possible down to our own thoughts... 

They only need technology when it comes to controlling humans releasing it little at a time to the masses but behind the scenes... 

Like I said these cloning machines technology does not come from anywhere, any human cannot just make this **** they are given the idea or it has already existed and they give it to them.... 

They exist in the world between physicality and non physicality where they do not need any bodies. It's similar to how if you astral project you are the you that is not physical and that the only limits are the ones that you imagine upon yourself. 

Other worlds and dimensions exist within these states that aren't as physical as ours but they can still look like us mostly i do not understand how this works entirely but I am seeing beings with the capacity to look like and be whatever they want even if it's not there true form... So they are not physical at all but they can appear that way at will... 

With this kind of knowledge and power on there home world it says alot about why his mom did not grant him this power in the first place. Imagine if he was plotting the whole time before she was even thinking about giving him that rank, he is the real "Anti Christ" imagine if he would of played it smooth and actually gotten that position of Authority. They wanted Donald Marshall to use for there plans he said he would help them and played a long perfectly until he gathers enough info to expose them . He didn't fall entirely through from my knowledge. So if the queens son "Lucifer" were able to play along and be granted that position of authority we might be living in a totally different world right now a parallel universe probably much worse then our own now. But since he showed his selfish qualities before any of that could of happened his plans were foiled and he got his ass kicked.. Him getting that rank would of allowed him more power from the get go and more universal alliances would of have been fighting against him because he would taken over a lot of empires. But since we are living this timeline he never was granted the authority and therefore got mad because he probably didn't get to fulfill his plans and tried to take over anyway it goes either way they would of probably still ended up on earth except it's not as worst as it could've been.

Since he did not succeed it is a much lighter universe and since they cannot do there dirty work anymore they have to get someone else to do it for them hence us humans... We are fighters believe it or not and they fear us more them we fear them... Hahah why do u think they have so many nukes and everything ready to go off? Do you think they can really use them Hahah no that was over a long time ago any intent to harm a large number of humans will be stopped they are just there for scare tactics. Hiroshima was the last straw and the only straw. Do you really think only negative ETS exist? No, they can stop certain things from happening but they are not ready to come down and just show themselves or there really would be a war is what im thinking. They gotta come down on more peaceful terms!

So we are in a parallel universe right now where he did not succeed and he's basically a loser and knows he can't succeed but wants to go out with a bang. He is using us humans to build up his arsenal once again to go to war with whom what I hear call her the queen of Orion. When he first got here he did testing on us and other creatures used our DNA to create other creatures and manipulate them before us. He's ready to use what he's created out of us. Ever since the flood all he's been doing is preparing us for war. Look around you what do you see? The thing is he can't just do it he has to get humans to say yes! He needs our consent. We have to vote for this to happen first by deception and lies just like American politics yes that is a joke because I do not take them seriously and am not afraid of them at all. 

The worst thing that could happen for them is for us to find out we equal them in power in all they could do. So that being said we realize this instantly become the creator brings we are upgrading our consciousness... No more 2strand DNA. No no no no no. They don't want this, there is a reason why they tricked us into lowering our DNA structure. For us to find out we are that powerful there is no more they could do, they either run away or get killed or we let them go. That's why Donald is saying they are so afraid of what is going to happen and this is just the humans. Many of the humans are even deceived by them within there own organisations in which they created to limit the chance of rebellion in anyway necessary. Not only that but just because he can. Now imagine how the puppet masters feel knowing this, they are always nervous hoping to never go wrong but they did a long time ago when I was born. Yes I am from Orion an Orion starseed might have ties to Arcturus don't know. But one thing I do know is that if you try anything it will be the biggest mistake of your life. I am helping this guy his information is useful and there is nothing you can do about it. The only thing I can tell you is stop listening to him, him being Lucifer, what can he do? Give you knowledge that you already have? Hopefully these souls will forgive you if you do the right thing. If not all I can say is pray for your own.. That is all for now.

Read more: http://donaldmarshall.proboards.com/...#ixzz4GzPu9Kw0

20. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

I to Jayren believe in the cloning technology, I think somewhere the ptb are building a clone army but, I must state for the record this is only my opinion, I have no hard factual proof ... the hidden hand , ( which I believe is from off world) has been in play for a very long time...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

21. The Following User Says Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

22. Link to Post #15
    Romania Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Andre (here)
    Here is the first Anunaki god, or better put godess, she is a snake. She is the first one, before Anu, she gives birth to all the primary anunaki gods, Anu included. There is no one before her in the sumerian mythology where the anunaki come from, she is also pre sumerian, meaning they found her in older civilisations that were smaller and more primitive before summeria took birth. She is a serpent spirit.]
    I have not heard of this pre-sumerian goddess. What was her name?

I note you have used a statue of the Sumerian Goddess Innana, also known by her Semitic name Ishtar. Of course, she was definitely one of the Annunaki elite. Is that who you are referring to?

Innana was a Sumerian historical figure of flesh and blood worshipped throughout Mesopotamia by the Sumerians, Phoenicians, Canaanites, Philistines and other nations. Archaeological inscriptions also state she was the consort of Yahweh, the Hebrew God. The Hebrews called her Asherah. We know that Yahweh was probably Anu or one of his sons so Innana was Sumerian but also Hebrew, Phoenician and so on.

A thousand years later, the Kings of Judah tried desperately to eradicate the worship of Asherah/Innana - that's how long she was worshipped. But by then, worshipers had forgotten that their Goddess was actually an alien! And most Jews wouldn't have a clue that Yahweh was also one.
    It's not Innana, Innana is her daughter,

A source is best.
    Quote It is a commonly accepted view in mainstream archaeology that civilization started in Iraq, in ancient Mesopotamia with the great civilization of Sumeria . However, there is an archaeological discovery at the Al Ubaid archaeological site, where many pre-Sumerian 7,000-year-old artefacts were found, depicting humanoid figures with lizard characteristics.
    The Ubaidian culture is a prehistoric culture in Mesopotamia that dates between 4000 and 5500 BC. As with the Sumerians, the origins of the Ubaidian people is unknown. They lived in large village settlements in mud-brick houses and they had developed architecture, agriculture and farmed the land using irrigation. The domestic architecture included large T-shaped houses, open courtyards, paved streets, as well as food processing equipment. Some of these villages began to develop into towns, temples began to appear, as well as monumental buildings such as in Eridu, Ur and Uruk, the major sites of the Sumerian Civilization. According to the Sumerian texts, Ur was believed to be the first city.
    She is found in pre sumerian cultures but also in the very begining of the sumerian culture, then she fades away. As you can see she is first of the first.

That is not a picture of Ianna.
    Last edited by sparrow7; 11th August 2016 at 13:31.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to sparrow7 For This Post:

24. Link to Post #16
    Romania Avalon Member
    Thanks

I forgot her name so I had to search she is nammu.

Nammu is the first of the sumerian deities.

Quote https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nammu
    Nammu is the goddess who "has given birth to the great gods". It is she who has the idea of creating mankind, and she goes to wake up Enki, who is asleep in the Apsu, so that he may set the process going. The Atrahasis-Epos has it that Enlil requested from Nammu the creation of humans.

http://www.gatewaystobabylon.com/god...ladynammu.html
    Quote God-lists and other texts describe Her as "The Mother who gave birth to Heaven and Earth", "Mother, first One, who gave birth to the gods of the universe"
    All the gods, Anu included are after her, she gave birth to all of them.
    Last edited by sparrow7; 11th August 2016 at 13:16.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to sparrow7 For This Post:

26. Link to Post #17
    Romania Avalon Member
    Thanks

She is a serpent spirit.

No no no no no... You see the Annunaki created the serpent race! The reason why you seem them depicted in different places and the Bible is because they are way freaking older then the human race. Some of them were built by the Queen and the later versions built by the later split factions I will post my post that I posted on the forum to enlighten you as far as the annunaki I imagine that they are not entirely "reptilian" in nature.

Do you have a stomach for the truth, can you handle the truth ? Or do you want to make prentend.
    Humanity is reptilian, snake like.

The gods, serpent gods (the anunaki) created man. The serpent mother came up with the idea to make humans.

The gods created man by taking the primitive primate and infesting it with genetic code from them there for humanity is the descendant of what is of nature + them the gods as aditional, the serpent side.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sparrow7 For This Post:

Jayren (11th August 2016), quiltinggrandma (13th August 2016)

28. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

She is a serpent spirit.

Do you have a stomach for the truth, can you handle the truth ? Or do you want to make prentend.
    Humanity is reptilian, snake like.

The gods, serpent gods (the anunaki) created man. The serpent mother came up with the idea to make humans.

The gods created man by taking the primitive primate and infesting it with genetic code from them there for humanity is the descendant of what is of nature + them the gods as aditional, the serpent side.
    We have some of there DNA but not all.

They are not physical but can look that way at will they can look like these serpents if they wanted to.

Pictures below of what they are. There are serpent races but the one on our planet primarily negative ones chances are were also created and manipulated by the Annunaki.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	tallwhite-annunaki.jpg
Views:	161
Size:	81.2 KB
ID:	33941  
    Attached Images    
    Last edited by Jayren; 11th August 2016 at 14:12.

29. Link to Post #19
    Romania Avalon Member
    Thanks

Man was a homonoid, Homo Erectus, I am not sure maybe a more primitive version. Then came Homo Sapian.

The word Sapian means wise, it means snake, so translated Homo as in Human from H-omo. Omo is Human in latiin, and Sapian meaning wise, serpent. Homo Sapian means Serpent Man, Human Serpent.
    Sapian, Sarpian, from Sarp, Sarpe, meaning snake.

From primitive man to Homo Sapian things went slow as in Homonid evolution, then Scientists found out that in this evolution something took an extreme turn into the evolution of the Human, and that in a very short time after the homonoid was evolving at a normal speed, all of the sudden he became human in a very short period of time, meaning an acceleration in human evolution.

As stated be me, scientists call this "the gap in human evolution" This means someone tampered with the primate evolution, and the only way to do that is to mess with the genetic code, add code, modify code. The gods made "MAN IN THEIR IMAGE" what does that tell you, is that they took their DNA and inserted into the primitive primate and things begun to change at a fast paste with the new gene pool
    Last edited by sparrow7; 11th August 2016 at 14:24.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sparrow7 For This Post:

fourty-two (11th August 2016), quiltinggrandma (13th August 2016)

31. Link to Post #20
    Romania Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote We have some of there DNA but not all.
    Yes not all, only 99.9% in todays world. Most of the people are like snakes. These serpent gods continued to assimilate people and are still doing it today, their job is to make man as serpent as they can, kill the soul inside.

In fact it's what god does, or better put the gods because it's not a single one, they are soul harvesters, and after the job is done, all is left is a serpent material puppet that they can have fun with, feast on the back of it, have fun, totally remote controled.

Now you see why I don't care about people, you have a soul or at least you want to change in some way.
    The rest I would toss away in an instance, because we don't play these sort of games with other people that still have a soul.

THEY ARE A DANGER TO US. They are remote controled, they get into my face.

Who cares about a bunch of snakes, I don't.

Honestly I can't wait to move to the country side where I plan on healing the damage they have done to my soul.

They treated me like an animal, abused me. God is a ****ing BASTARD. I got nightmares, crows singing at my window everyday, people getting in my face like zombies put by them to harass me.

I pass them by the sidewalk and they talk to me saying things that I only know of in my mind, they are zombies put by these vile serpent archonic gods

If there is an Ice Age I can't wait for it to come, I know snakes hate cold, and they will die off, no food for the gods, let's see then what will they eat.

I'm ready for it, I will crawl and train, I will bade in ice if I have to. Anything to get rid of them.

hahaha I can't wait for god to die off, because he is a soul eating bastard.
    Last edited by sparrow7; 11th August 2016 at 14:42.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to sparrow7 For This Post:

Jayren (11th August 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast