+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nabigfootsearch.com researcher's amazing experience in Pacific Northwest

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,282 times in 1,435 posts

Default Nabigfootsearch.com researcher's amazing experience in Pacific Northwest

Bigfoot Sightings

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

NABS Report #85

A Personal Report from Investigator Richard Hucklebridge, July 30, 2016

A little Vacation the wife and I took recently to the Pacific North West!

The following is what occurred after I had advised my lady colleague, (M), who lives in the Pacific North West, that I would back her up when her big guy, who calls himself Guardian, who wanted to see her and several selected known celebrities with a face to face meeting in a remote area of his choosing. This area was selected by Guardian in the National Forest that is was located behind (M’s) residence by several miles. I believe his, Guardian’s, reasons for this meeting was to possibly lay down some ways, and or thoughts that we, humans, may use to get along with what we call either Sasquatch or Bigfoot when we are out in those areas where they reside. By chance Guardian and his clan were possibly watching some of those TV shows on (M’s) TV through her large front room window that can be seen by sitting out in her front yard; where they were very disgruntled while they were viewing several of those TV programs. Yes, I know most people think that these are some kind of an Ape or at best a Gigantopithecus, buy our so-called experts, but in fact they are a highly developed people who are being pushed to their limits regarding their living spaces in our wild areas; where I believe they want us to possibly assist in their survival endeavor.

After the wife and I arrived at (M’s) residence I realized that I was unable to meet my obligations regarding me camping out in this remote area for five days and nights due to my physical disabilities mainly regarding my recovery from major back surgery. So, we decided to try and meet with her big guy, who calls himself “Guardian”, at (M’s) residence; where she has her encounters with him almost on a weekly basis. One of the celebrities is still on the hook, who possibly is still going to meet with (M) for that face to face meeting some time later this year? So, (M) and the wife and I decided to use her little horse coral that is located next to this National Forest by inches and has an open over hang that faces that forest; where straw and horse feed are stored, plus a straw bed for Guardian when he visits! “Yes, to me that bed looked like it had been used!”

First Night:

The first night which was on July 11th; where the wife and I met up with (M) at her residence and talked things over; where we all decided to use her little horse coral that faces the National Forest for our meetings with Guardian. (M) requests that we keep her name and location out of any written report, so we will comply with her request in that regard. (M) has the capabilities to communicate with Guardian through what some call telepathic methods; where I call it mind speak; as he, Guardian is in her head just about every time her and I talk, mainly regarding her big guy and his clan. He also breaks into her mind on occasions; when he needs to talk to her about his special subjects that he needs to get across to (M).

This first night takes place behind a table that has three camping type chairs sitting behind it just outside of that little horse coral because it wasn’t raining. These Forest People call themselves the Real People (RP); where I will refer to them as a group! Where we were advised to arrive at (M’s) coral at dark and within a half hour or so, when they began descending this steep mountain behind (M’s) residence, by whooping and hooting like owl’s, plus even whistling like we do, letting us all know of their arrival. (M), has two horses that are separated in this small two stall coral who are very much aware of these Real People, especially on their arrival down to that coral; where they began to stir and whinny on their arrival. “Yes, as in they are happy to have them as visitors!” While these visitations were taking place over a 4-night meeting, I did derive confidence from (M’s) two horse who seemed happy and confident of these RP as visitors.

During this first night not too much happened to the wife and I; where we were mainly witnessing what (M) had going on with Guardian. (M) had some extreme things happen to her where she was asked to move away from our little gathering behind that table; where they or him wanted her to move up and into the forest on a narrow horse trail that is used by (M) when she is out riding her horses. (M) complied and she walked up and into this horse trail about 25 yards; where I advised her to kind of stay in sight, but it was so very dark. (M) who has long white hair; where it seemed to kind of give off a strange glowing as possibly from the stars; where I could still see her as she moved up this horse trail and stopped! The glowing could have come from an outside source, but I didn’t see how? (M) said that she was following mind speak directions from Guardian! She was advised to turn her back to them and not to look back; where this was in total darkness and I could still see her white hair that had this very weird glow to it! She was asked to back up to them up into this even darker forested area where I advised her that she was leaving my eye sight. While she was complying with their instructions she felt that she wanted to cry; while she was backing up, for reasons we still have no idea why they wanted her to back up like that? While she was backing up she observed that her hands were glowing, again we have no idea on what was taking place at that instant, but she (M) returned to where Mary and I were seated. They just seemed to leave; where it was about mid night when that occurred, and where the time went I have no idea. Mary and I never seen anything or heard much, but I heard a loud thump; where later we learned it came from a chest thump.

The following is (M’s) rendition of that first night:

It was decided for several reasons, to spend our evenings right in my back yard, just inches, literally from the edge of a deep, ancient rain forest. It is really quite an impressive site and we are visited regularly so there was a degree of comfort offered to both humans and Real People. The first night was very subtle but potent. At the edge of darkness, I began to feel their presence and there were some sounds but at a level, because of hearing problems that mostly I heard. However, at one point I was asked to sing the SUMMER SONG. . . where I sang Summer Breeze. Which I did and at one point I could hear soft singing along. Then I was asked to sing (put words on the wind) Say Something. Which I thought was a message, "say something, I'm giving up on you. I'll be the one if you want me to". I believe that the RP were very shy, excited, and happy to be in the presence of Richard and they were blown away by his wife, Mary and very excited and kept telling me that she was very gifted and this fact was born out over the following days. They then asked me to walk out into the darkness down the trail alone. Which I did. I stood there feeling their energy "scan through me" and giving me courage and taking away fear. I looked down and MY HANDS WERE LITERALLY GLOWING. Then, from behind me where they were sitting, Richard and Mary said that my head and my hair were glowing bright, like a light or halo in the darkness. They expressed their concern over Richard's health, two organs in particular, and did not want his "pressure" to raise too much and so made it a very gentle visit. There were afraid of causing him so much fear that it would harm him. Then they were gone.

Second Night:

2nd Night; which was on my birthday! We were asked to arrive back at this location around 9 PM when it starts to get dark up there in the PNW. We moved from our previous location to under the open roof area of M’s horse shed due to rain. This is where her (RP) Real People visit the horse shed area to either eat some of the horse food stored there and or even spend a few hours sleeping under this open over hang where there is a straw bed laid out for Guardian and his family! “Yes, it looked like it had been used.”

(M) brought down her lap top computer to show us several photos that she had taken of her (RP) when they had previously visited with her. Where we defiantly could make them out but they were at a distance and we could make out their upper body, like head and shoulders in a silhouette form. Too far for seeing any facial features. At about 10 PM (M) was advised to turn off all electronic devices like the computer; where it took a few minutes to get it to shut down. They inquired as to why it was taking so long to get that computer to shut down! Then the three of us began to hear these rather loud hooping and owl hooting sounds, along with whistling sounds as they were moving towards us down this very steep mountain behind this horse shed. They made these sounds in sequences of threes; where at that time we were not aware of their significance, but just enjoying them as they preceded down towards us! Later they advised us that was how many of them that were coming to visit with us, by communicating with (M)! When (M) is out in her backyard this is how they tell her how many of them are coming to visit with her. She, (M) got up to meet them as she believed they were coming down the horse trail to meet us at the horse shed/coral. (M) was having communications with them as they arrived saying that they have put a protective shield over me to protect me from my medical condition; as in keeping my heart rate at a normal beat. While (M) was telling me this I felt a deep compression over my chest; where I did not feel scared and or threatened one least bit!

(M) stepped out onto the horse trail that leads into that deep dark forested area to face them; where they wanted to touch her fingers, but she rejected that idea! She sang a special phrase of a song that they had asked for; where she sang most of the song to them. During this singing phase, I could hear a faint whistling coming from a little way further up that horse trail from where (M) was standing! Please be advised, that we all felt that they were very close to us; as I could smell a pungent earthy smell, and so did Mary. We didn’t see anything as in even in a silhouette form as it was very dark but the horses were making different sounds and movements. They the (RP) then told (M) that this was night two; where they quietly just departed.

(M’s) Rendition of night two:

The next night we moved our spot to the overhang at the back of the barn because the weather was a little wet. Our faces were just a couple feet from the base of the trees. They arrived with a lot of whooping and whistling. Guardian came right up to the structure behind the large tree to a sheltered spot that they often watch from. Unfortunately, that night I brought my small digital recorder, and my cell phone, and they were setting on the table. I started to turn it on during the whooping and I received a shock (like electric) when I touched my recorder and a "NO" in my mind. Also during that night, I moved towards them and asked them to please come forward . . . . I pressed the issue to much. Throughout the night they gave me much information regarding Richard and Mary which I shared with them. Can't remember exactly what which is normal. Once it is said with regard to specific people, I often forget it. As if I have given it to them. Apparently, I had broken the rules. Not to record, bringing electronics (Richard had something to but did not take them out), moving towards them, and what they called "begging" as in trying to talk them into coming in. They are not talked into, but they have their own agenda; where they were very caring and gentle of action with regard to Richard and Mary.

Mary’s account of night two:

When (M) left the little horse coral overhead where we were all seated, I felt something real close to me on my right side as in heat from a warm body. On the other side of the little table that were all seated behind, I thought that I saw a face looking at me; which was in the forested area where some older open upped up hay bundles were located. I first thought it was M’s dog lady, but she was inside of the house. I looked over to see (M) and back at the forest behind the table where only the eyes were above the table top; where I looked away again and then back where there was nothing; ok, I looked away again and then looked back to the table and it’s was back; where I wanted extend my hand to it, and was told “NO”, in my head; where I could not look to my right either. I was thinking it was mother and baby, but learned later that it was “Guardian”! Guardian later told me that he was close enough to touch me, and it was him and not his mate, and no small one was their either!

Mary was wearing a pull down military type of a hat at that time; where she thought the horse was pulling at her hair, but after many hours of thinking about it, it couldn’t have been the horse, but had to have been something else altogether! Mary later learned Through (M) that it was Guardian who was standing next to Mary, and again it was him who was looking at her from across the table. I was sitting on Mary’s left side holding her hands where I felt something was going on and again I smelled that earthy smell that was present, but I didn’t see anything!

Night Three:

Mary and I arrived at the little horse coral’s back over head, about 8:45 PM; where the table and camping chairs were placed under the overhead. Mary and I stayed in our little Jeep until (M) arrived at around 9:15 PM and heads out to where we are seated in our Jeep. I noticed that (M) was not in her usual chipper mood, but something was wrong! Her first words out of her mouth; where she stated that her prized rooster was taken last night after we had left, and who ever took it had to have opened up two wire gates to get at this prized golden colored rooster that was fairly expensive, mainly because if its blood lines. She did show him off to Mary and I the night before! Yes, one would have to say that rooster was one magnificent looking bird with multiple colors that was large for any rooster that I had ever seen. Again, there is a reason for delving into this subject!

After Mary and I gave (M) our condolences and sympathies regarding her rooster, (M) gave us the reason why this special rooster went missing; was in fact per her RP Guardian, that she (M) shined her new head light up and into the dark forested area. Where (M) said that she only did it because she knew that were gone, per what Guardian told her; where she told him that she was only trying out her new light that we gave to (M). “Lights to our big guys are never a good thing; where I believe it hurts their eyes.” And so, the question one has to ask; where they said that they had left our area, and so how did they know that light was shown up and into that forested area???

Guardian advised (M) that they did not take her rooster, but that sneaky old coyote took her bird. So, again one has to ask how did that sneaky old coyote open up two wire gates to get at that rooster. (M) did ask Guardian that question and there was no reply from him!

We decided to go up to the gifting station; which is a fence pole, that is a very old wooden fence pole which is about ready to fall over from age, but has a flat surface of about one square foot. This gifting station (GS) is located up the horse trail next to the horse coral about 100 ft. straight back in, and then about another 100 or so feet to the right where that (GS) pole was located, and yes a lot takes place at this location! At this point you feel like you are in the middle of deep dark forest and you are thankful for seeing that horse trail back out to the horse coral. This is the location where (M) leaves them two eggs, and I was leaving them banana’s; where I pealed them back a little to show them how to peel and eat them! “Yes, they really liked them!” I observed fresh horse track in those muddy spots in that horse trail that was used by (M) and a friend that morning on an extensive ride back into their wilderness areas.

When we arrived at this (GS) that third evening I noticed three feathers that were stuck between wooden slivers at the top of that (GS) pole, and after a little further study they looked like golden rooster feathers; where at this point (M) kind of teared up knowing that her rooster was more than likely eaten. Also, noted was the horse food gift that was not taken! We removed the old horse food and place two eggs and a banana on that (GS) pole and headed back to the horse shed area.

After are arrival back at the horse shed open overhead, (M) began to tell us about her and her friends horseback ride that day up the horse trail and into the National Forest back country. When she said “O” I must be talking too much, because at that moment Guardian broke into (M’s) conversation to Mary & I, and begin telling her to keep talking because they liked to listen to her tell her stories! (M) then began to tell us about how these RP have to hunt all of the time to survive; where they would break into her conversation with us and update (M) on why they must have meat protean to survive their extreme and physical life style. Where they then brought up their life spans of their people; as in their females’ who have a very difficult life and is much shorter life span than the males’. He goes on and tells us that there is less than half of their females as compared to their male population, and he goes on saying that there are a lot of single males looking for mates. He Guardian started to tell us about their life spans which normally they live into their 60’s, but an elder female that recently had passed on, and who was communicating and living around (M’s) residence lived to be 79 berry seasons old; which was about the oldest known RP in recent times, per Guardian. At that instant, I piped in stating that my 79th birthday was yesterday! I continued on by telling them about Grandpa Carter, who began to feed a young RP that he had injured in a tree falling accident back in 1949; where he called his RP (Fox) and he lived into his late 70’s, because he was assisted in his feeding by Grandpa Carter for 50 years.

This is where they loudly vocally advised me out loud, that story could not be true; where (M) advised me that they were very adamant about my story regarding Grandpa Carter. I thought it was very humorous that they didn’t or couldn’t believe my story that I got from a book in which I believed was true. “In retrospect, per their code they are not supposed to take food from humans for survival at any time, but gifting is Ok?” I advised Guardian that this little book convinced me who the RP really were; as in a people of some kind! He Guardian still voice a loud verbal “NO”! After this they decided to leave, because they had much to do!

(M’s) comments regarding that third evening:

HOWEVER, the next morning I discovered that my chickens were let out, and that my biggest, best, costliest and rare rooster, was GONE. The RP had mentioned my chickens the night before. It was a very harsh reminder that when I follow the rules, they follow my rules.  Difficult day for me.

      At this point I would like to interject the feeding pole. Each evening we checked the FP (feeding pole) and put out new treats. The first evening they took my eggs, not my fruit, and left a daisy. We put out a started banana and eggs. They took the eggs and left a banana peel neatly on the pole. Each night, they came. They took the eggs, left a banana peel. However, on the final night, they left the banana peel opened with a piece of black, Chrystal- like stone, which they said was from the rock caves, their safe place.

   Each evening began with their arrival and whooping and whistling and various physical changes and feelings. They made it clear when they were leaving. And they communicated their joy and 'honor" that Richard was visiting, and Mary began hearing them as well. I think Mary has the makings of an excellent communicator with them.  They thanked Richard over and over for coming. They said many things and I'm sure Richard will have something to say about them.

Night Four:

Mary and I arrived at (M’s) little horse shed a little before complete darkness; where I took photos of the little horse shed and coral area that is located at the back of her property. I also took photos of the horse trail that leads back to the GS, and of the GS its self. We finally had to opportunity to meet Mr. (M’s) husband. We then as in all of us including (M’s) husband took the narrow horse trail back to the GS; where we observed an open banana peel opened up and on top of the GS post with the white inner liner showing bright; where with further inspection I observed a 1 inch by 1 1/4-inch black crystal in the middle of that banana peel which stood out like a sore thumb! We now all believe that this beautiful black rock crystal was of obsidian, and had to have been place there by one of them, because nobody else had been back there that day! Guardian told (M) that crystal came from a place that they hide from the Sky People. His reason for presenting this special gift was that he was glad that I had come to visit with him.

Note: he and I have meet through my many communications with (M) over the past five or six years.

I advised Guardian, through (M), that his crystal gift to me will be honored for many generations to come in our family, and it was a beautiful gift that will be much appreciated! Guardian then advised us that last night, night #3, that he wanted to show us his light show, but he advised us that he didn’t have enough energy due to not finding food the night before. “I have no idea on what a light show might look like, but have heard of them using their eyes like we use our automobile head lights.”

(M’s) comments regarding that last night, night # 4:

On the last evening(?) Richard began telling me about the speculation that the RP are descended from "fallen angels" or the Nephilim. Guardian roared out "NO!"  Not once, but three separate times when Richard tried to talk about it. He asked me to speak for him a couple times. Many times information came into my head which I shared but I cannot be sure that it wasn't my own psychic detective at work. Mary did experience the presence of a large male beneath the overhang and "saw" the face of a "toddler" peering over our little table, very close to us. They were all around us. We ALL became very good at feeling the change in pressure of the air around us as they were approaching. We feel the silence and a heaviness in our chests and a feeling of be physically restrained, then the greeting/whooping. Visits lasting a half hour at the most.

    The last evening Guardian said that they had not eaten the night before and were hungry and need to be on their way. They tried to take my dog, Lady, with them, but I kept her with me. They did show me an image of where they were going to hunt. As I write this they tell me, "only if we are starving, do we take a mother and baby deer". They shared with Richard and Mary that they have a large protein and calorie need per day to maintain their physical forms in a strong enough condition to be able to hunt effectively. This is the central theme. Getting enough food.

     So it was a wonderful visit. All is quiet here as they have retreated to the higher elevation for summer hunting. Several Times they expressed their gratitude that Richard and Mary were there.

Mary’s rendition of that Fourth evening and the next morning!

At 05:30 hours the next morning Mary received the following image in her head along with Guardian’s mind speak showing her how they, Guardian and his clan, were going to be sleeping! He advised Mary that he thought she had slept long enough! He then showed her they were gathering in lots of moss; which is grown abundantly on all trees in that area, and began to laying it down next to some very large tree logs, so that they were going to sleep on the moss concealed behind those logs. “This ought to be interesting now my wife can mind speak with Guardian!!!”

Some closing thoughts from (M): Tweakers are people who possibly live in this area; where they use drugs and live out in those wild places.

Hi All, I told Richard and Mary a story about how when my son first went to work, the people he met here told him that there were tweakers that would come down from behind house in the forest to go through people's Shops, garages, etc. to harvest a tool here, a tool there, to steal and sell. Their logic being that they would never take enough for people to notice. My first experience here, in this house, was going out into the dark shop and immediately knowing that I wasn't alone, instantly something huge, whose chest or abdomen brushed my face as he rushed by me in the darkness and out the door. I screamed; he screamed; and I felt a shock wave go through me and I could not stop myself from trembling and screaming for several minutes. Even thought it was darkness, I have not one single doubt about who this infamous tweaker thief was. I also have no doubt that nothing is being actually taken so much as being moved. My Grandfather had a similar experience in his shop late one night, which resulted in his NEVER going out to the shop after 10PM. If a light was accidentally left on, so it stayed. We lived in the foothills on the south west side of Mt St Helens in those days, now we live on the northeast side.

     So the point of this story is that last night my son woke me up about 3AM saying heard some unusual animal sounds that were disturbing the dogs. I didn't go check it out but today I asked him about the sounds. He said that one sounded exactly the way owls sound. So I played the sound of a barrel owl which has the most typical, cartoon owl sound and he said that was it. But he also said there was another bird with a beautiful unique whistle.

     Does this sound familiar Richard. When we experience the whoops here, frequently there is a bird or two with the whoopers. This "bird" has a clear, human type whistle that ends in a whirring, parakeet time sound and moves around . . . as if there may be more than one. Same with the "owl". There are perhaps three that travel together. NOW I have listened to the recorded owl sounds over and over and over again. The "barred owl" sounds are close to what we hear, sometimes, but frequently there are several variations and tones of whooping all happening at the same time. Like a group of three or more. Also, a "barking" sound.

     Now perhaps there is a Disney group of very creative owls singing through loud speakers with heavy bass, who travel with a couple odd birds with unidentifiable whistles, and in fact will copy my whistles, that also travel with a small dog barking into a microphone/speaker. Maybe, it is all identifiable as well-known night time animal sounds . . . then why, when I try to record them on my very nice small digital recorder, something happens to me when I touch the recorder or the new batteries don't work and why do my birds pay the price for my breach of trust? Why do the neighbors speak of tweakers walking down through impassable forest even in daylight, but darker than dark and dangerous at night? Vehicles cannot make it in, over a mile from the nearest FS dirt road down the steep face of a mountain about 1000', which must be climbed back up to leave, carrying their harvest of stolen tools; in fact, that's all seem to want to check out is their tools, with no noticeable losses . . . .

     It certainly gave Mary, Richard and I a good new in joke . . . . no worries . . . it's just the tweakers . . . .

warm vibes m

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

BMJ (14th August 2016), Cipher (12th August 2016), conk (15th August 2016), DNA (12th August 2016), joeecho (12th August 2016), kirolak (12th August 2016), Mercedes (12th August 2016), peggy englebrake (12th August 2016), Shannon (12th August 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

Default Re: Nabigfootsearch.com researcher's amazing experience in Pacific Northwest

Interesting. They hide in caves to escape being seen by the SKY PEOPLE. Are they the Grey's I wonder or perhaps the predatory devil-looking reptilians who kidnap and kill humans.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

BMJ (14th August 2016), DNA (12th August 2016), Tyy1907 (12th August 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: Nabigfootsearch.com researcher's amazing experience in Pacific Northwest

Quote Posted by amor (here)
    Interesting. They hide in caves to escape being seen by the SKY PEOPLE. Are they the Grey's I wonder or perhaps the predatory devil-looking reptilians who kidnap and kill humans.
    I'd count our military in that as well. With all their reverse engineered tech they'd surely be able to grab one. Sky people could mean anybody flying any sort of craft that has ill intentions.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

DNA (12th August 2016), Lifebringer (12th August 2016), Mercedes (12th August 2016), Shannon (12th August 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

This one's been analyzed by a few people on youtube now.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Atlas (12th August 2016), BMJ (14th August 2016), conk (15th August 2016), DNA (12th August 2016), Foxie Loxie (12th August 2016), Mercedes (12th August 2016), peggy englebrake (12th August 2016), Shannon (12th August 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,945 times in 464 posts

Yes, very interesting. And WHY are they hidding from them?T
    he same reason we earthlings might fear?

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mercedes For This Post:

DNA (12th August 2016), Shannon (12th August 2016), Tyy1907 (13th August 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,945 times in 464 posts

Quote Posted by Tyy1907 (here)
    I'd count our military in that as well. With all their reverse engineered tech they'd surely be able to grab one. Sky people could mean anybody flying any sort of craft that has ill intentions.
    So true, those ones are also part of the problem.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mercedes For This Post:

DNA (12th August 2016), Shannon (12th August 2016), Tyy1907 (13th August 2016)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Shannon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,064 times in 1,211 posts

Quote Posted by Mercedes (here)
    Yes, very interesting. And WHY are they hidding from them?T
    he same reason we earthlings might fear?
    Mercedes,
    Check out this post from Justplain on this thread ...

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...bout-Sasquatch

Default Re: Sasquatch Cover up??? Does the Government know about Sasquatch?
    Keewaunee, a sasquatch communicator, claims that the US government knows about sasquatch:

https://sasquatchpeople.com

Keewaunee claims that these sasquatch have the same abilities as spiritually evolved people, such as the ability to teleport, telekenisis, telepathy, cloaking, etc. The sasquatch have also been seen, by Keewaunee and others, with ETs.

With these reported abilities, their reported extraordinary strength, outstanding survival skills and ET contact, they would be highly interesting to government black ops who covet these abilities. Of course the public mustnt know because we 'cant handle the truth', etc.
    Parent Post

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Shannon For This Post:

DNA (12th August 2016), Foxie Loxie (12th August 2016), Justplain (16th August 2016), peggy englebrake (12th August 2016), Spellbound (14th August 2016), Tyy1907 (12th August 2016)

15. Link to Post #8
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,190 times in 1,661 posts

all one has to do is read the research of geneticist Dr. Melba Ketchum or read anthropoligist Llyod Pye's book "Everything You Know is Wrong" to learn more about Yeti/Big Foot/Sasquatch- these creatures most definitely exist; why shouldn't they?- as Pye stated in his book: it took everybody 2000 yrs. to finaly believe in the existence of the Panda Bear because the masses had not seen one until the 1920's when the first captured specimens were put on display in western zoos (poor bears)-

history repeats itself: because one has yet to capture a Yeti/Big Foot/Sasquach (despite countless sightings in the Himalayas by Sherpas and countless sightings in the N. American Pacific NW- also Siberia) people still flatly refuse these creatures could possibly exist)- why?- the Hominoids (primarily primates but they have partial human DNA) try to avoid us because they know we will most probably try to kill them-

because these hominoids have such incredible physical strength (like the Panda bear) they inhabit areas (like the Panda bear) that we human beings cannot normally physically negotiate; the brush is too thick and the terrain is too rough;

please be well all-

Larry

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Alekahn2 (12th August 2016), DNA (12th August 2016), peggy englebrake (12th August 2016), Shannon (12th August 2016), Tyy1907 (12th August 2016)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,937 times in 4,332 posts

Nice stuff Tyy, I always enjoy your posts, but then again you and me are regular Squatch brothers.

On the topic of caves providing some kind of protections against raiding space bandits, yea, I can see that.
    I've been of the opinion that there are
    advanced civilizations on this planet, and that they choose to live underground, not so much for staying invisible to "our" society but for protection against space fairing folks.
    I do not find it that difficult to imagine hundreds of feet, if not thousands of feet of solid rock interfering with sensory equipment and the intangibility technology of the greys who can seemingly walk through and transport abductees through solid walls.

On the topic of the Sasquatch stating how hungry they are and how starvation is such a constant danger for them, it kind of caused me to be pissed off at the folks having the interactions with the Sasquatch. It's like dudes, how hard would it have been to have bought a hundred dollars worth of beef jerky and fifty bucks worth of fruit?
    Note to self, if I ever get invited to a possible Sasquatch interaction, spend some dough on some high protein yummies first.
    Also, a bummer on the Sasquatch stating their females having shorter life spans. Is this due to child birth? Probably.
    Also, is this stating that over all the Sasquatch community have a shortage of lady Sasquatch for the men Sasquatch?

This causes me to enter certain factors into the Paulides formula if you will.
    Do hungry Sasquatch occasionally eat people?
    I think it is quite possible, and has probably happened on occasion.
    Secondly do Sasquatch occasionally abduct women/females because of a shortage of females of their own kind?
    I think this possible as well.

The Sasquatch owl calls are something I find fascinating.
    Me and my family camped on the eastern end of the Mogollan Rim here in Arizona a couple of months back.
    I'm quite familiar with large owls and their calls. I've lived in an area in Arizona where I would see easily a dozen of these creatures a night. Quite large, standing some two to two and half feet when standing on the ground. I'm accustomed to their calls and how loud the calls are.
    When camping on the Rim, as soon as the sun went down I was amazed at the owl calls from the pines, they were far louder than any owls I've ever heard, and the fact I couldn't see the owls was weird, normally a loud owl call is such because of how close it is, but I could not find an owl any where, and the calls were coming from at least three different directions. These owl calls on the rim were the loudest I'd ever heard in my life. This alone would not cause me to mention it, but during the night while we slept in our tent, a rock was thrown at the wall of our tent. I happened to have been awake when the rock was thrown. There was no one any where around us, and we could hear nothing in the woods at this point. My wife also states that during the course of the night, while lying in her sleeping bag in the tent unable to sleep, she could sense a creature standing over the tent just outside where her head was.
    Our camping area was a pristine forest abundant in deer, elk and black bear. Also, we were just five minutes walk from a beautiful Mountain fed stream with trout.
    This camp site is only an hour from where we live, which is very close, I would love to go back, but my wife has heard the Paulides tales and is not to fond of the idea. I have to admit she has a point.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

BMJ (14th August 2016), Shannon (12th August 2016), Tyy1907 (12th August 2016)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Greetings Cardillac, it's always a pleasure.

Quote Posted by Cardillac (here)
    all one has to do is read the research of geneticist Dr. Melba Ketchum or read anthropoligist Llyod Pye's book "Everything You Know is Wrong"

I've gone over Ketchum's work on a thread here. https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...Bohemian-Grove

First off I'll state that anyone interested in Sasquatch needs to familiarize themselves with the work of both researchers you have mentioned. I have many links for Ketchum in the thread link I just provided and here is the link to Lloyd Pye's lecture on Sasquatch. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5qJYwfAju8

For a quick synopsis, Lloyd Pye basically states that he believes Sasquatch to be the Neanderthal the Annunaki used to create the human species. And for what it is worth he does a really good job of making a case for this. Lloyd Pye uses fossils, bones and foot print comparisons, and the argument is very compelling. Also, Kewaunee Lapseridis states that this is what a astrally projected telepathy using Sasquatch told him in so far as the human race being artificially evolved from Sasquatch.

Melba Ketchum and her research states the opposite in my opinion.
    Ketchum used Sasquatch hairs she received from David Paulides's Sasquatch organization, and I believe the specimens to have been authentic being as how it was described they were obtained and the specialist's credentials in charge of determining their authenticity.
    Ketchum did a complete genome on the specimen, mitochondrial. This has also been confirmed from three other labs doing the genome work independently of Ketchum, and not knowing the origin of the specimen.
    The results were nothing short of shocking, and the Sasquatch community as a whole has erupted in disgust and denial when confronted with the information.
    Ketchum's work states that Sasquatch is a human and as yet to be determined animal hybrid that is only 15,000 years old.

I personally had no problem with this data, being as I've always leaned in the direction of Edgar Cayce's explanation for Sasquatch as being a human/bear hybrid made in the times of Atlantis, a culture with advanced technology including advanced genetic engineering.
    Not everyone is aware of how tantamount the hybrid human is in the Edgar Cayce readings.
    It is cited as being the downfall of Atlantis.
    The ethical source of all of their wars. One side believing it is okay to make human/animal hybrids for slaves.
    The other believing it is not.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Alekahn2 (12th August 2016), BMJ (14th August 2016), Shannon (12th August 2016), Tyy1907 (12th August 2016)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Greetings Cardillac, it's always a pleasure.

all one has to do is read the research of geneticist Dr. Melba Ketchum or read anthropoligist Llyod Pye's book "Everything You Know is Wrong"

I've gone over Ketchum's work on a thread here. https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...Bohemian-Grove

First off I'll state that anyone interested in Sasquatch needs to familiarize themselves with the work of both researchers you have mentioned. I have many links for Ketchum in the thread link I just provided and here is the link to Lloyd Pye's lecture on Sasquatch. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5qJYwfAju8

For a quick synopsis, Lloyd Pye basically states that he believes Sasquatch to be the Neanderthal the Annunaki used to create the human species. And for what it is worth he does a really good job of making a case for this. Lloyd Pye uses fossils, bones and foot print comparisons, and the argument is very compelling. Also, Kewaunee Lapseridis states that this is what a astrally projected telepathy using Sasquatch told him in so far as the human race being artificially evolved from Sasquatch.

Melba Ketchum and her research states the opposite in my opinion.
    Ketchum used Sasquatch hairs she received from David Paulides's Sasquatch organization, and I believe the specimens to have been authentic being as how it was described they were obtained and the specialist's credentials in charge of determining their authenticity.
    Ketchum did a complete genome on the specimen, mitochondrial. This has also been confirmed from three other labs doing the genome work independently of Ketchum, and not knowing the origin of the specimen.
    The results were nothing short of shocking, and the Sasquatch community as a whole has erupted in disgust and denial when confronted with the information.
    Ketchum's work states that Sasquatch is a human and as yet to be determined animal hybrid that is only 15,000 years old.

I personally had no problem with this data, being as I've always leaned in the direction of Edgar Cayce's explanation for Sasquatch as being a human/bear hybrid made in the times of Atlantis, a culture with advanced technology including advanced genetic engineering.
    Not everyone is aware of how tantamount the hybrid human is in the Edgar Cayce readings.
    It is cited as being the downfall of Atlantis.
    The ethical source of all of their wars. One side believing it is okay to make human/animal hybrids for slaves.
    The other believing it is not.
    With that information you posted, it seems very possible there could be two types of sasquatch, with two very different behaviors and abilities.

One benevolent and one violent.

I don't know ... its all extremley fascinating either way.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shannon For This Post:

BMJ (14th August 2016), DNA (12th August 2016), Tyy1907 (13th August 2016)

23. Link to Post #12
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks

@Shannon

many thanks for your verbal support but according to Lloyd Pye there are 4 types of Hominoids- just to complicate matters... (could we WANT it?- sheesh...)

please stay well! (promise?)-

Larry :-)

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

BMJ (14th August 2016), DNA (15th August 2016), Shannon (14th August 2016)

25. Link to Post #13
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks

@DNA

many thanks for your detailed response but if I recall correctly Lloyd Pye stated that BigFoot/Sasquatch/Almas/, etc. were Cro Magnon and not Neantherthal; please correct me if my memory has failed me (it's always possible... sheesh)-

please continue to to stay well!

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

DNA (15th August 2016), Shannon (14th August 2016)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

@Shannon

many thanks for your verbal support but according to Lloyd Pye there are 4 types of Hominoids- just to complicate matters... (could we WANT it?- sheesh...)

please stay well! (promise?)-

Right, there's so much info that I still need to read about...obviously.

Just so obvious that there is much more to what we traditional know or were "taught " about these creature. I appreciate all the information posted on this subject. Especially in light that Bill Ryan is so close to an area in South America where A few kinds of these hominids have been witnessed.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...&p=1089679#top

And I will try my best, Larry.
    Last edited by Shannon; 15th August 2016 at 03:19.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Shannon For This Post:

DNA (15th August 2016)

29. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks

@DNA

many thanks for your detailed response but if I recall correctly Lloyd Pye stated that BigFoot/Sasquatch/Almas/, etc. were Cro Magnon and not Neantherthal; please correct me if my memory has failed me (it's always possible... sheesh)-

please continue to to stay well!

Lloyd Pye was talking about prehumans. Cro Magnon is for all intents and purposes the same as us. Pye was talking Neanderthal and Homo-Erectus mostly.
    Lloyd Pye showed the difference in density between Neanderthal and Homo-Sapiens and the difference is astounding.
    Neanderthal had primate strength, which means an average Neanderthal would have been stronger than any modern human who ever lived, probably by multiples.
    It is interesting to note that Neanderthal's had larger brains than we do, 1500cc's to our 1400cc's.
    Pye was amazing, and he was probably killed via an aggressive cancer placement.
    His work on the starchild skull is worth viewing for folks who have not. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVmgKbJ5wsM

30. The Following User Says Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Justplain (16th August 2016)

+ Reply to Thread