+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Andrew Bartzis, Sean David Morton - The Babylonian Money Curse - An Entity Whose Time Has Come

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Avalon Member Alpha141's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,651 times in 272 posts

Default Andrew Bartzis, Sean David Morton - The Babylonian Money Curse - An Entity Whose Time Has Come

Hi all,

Much Akashic history not shared from any of my exploration anywhere else. It takes a bit to warm up but there is a purpose....

I have a good grasp of the Money System so many pieces of information have presented themselves to me of late on this theme so I offer it now.

There is an enormous amount of information here. Layers and layers. History you may never have known. It might take many listens and time to digest. But, see if you see the world through different eyes after it. I hope to offer your Reality Clues of how the world is working as things escalate now in order to maintain a reality structure not harvesting enough energy to maintain itself. If that is the case.....Is there advice offered in it?

Also, other people included:
    Andrew Bartzis, JPee of Wolf Spirit Radio, Sean David Morton, Natalie, Lance White, Steve Travesty and me, Andre Hodge

Enjoy

Andrew Bartzis, Sean David Morton - The Babylonian Money Curse - An Entity Who’s Time Has Come:

Enjoy, and, value yourself and your fellow man as an expression going forward as a fabric of who you are
    "Fraud and Falsehood Dread Investigation. Truth Invites It' - Thomas Cooper -
    My website latest creations - http://www.servantoftruth.org

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Alpha141 For This Post:

BMJ (14th August 2016), Buzzie (13th August 2016), fourty-two (13th August 2016), Foxie Loxie (13th August 2016), OmeyocaN777 (13th August 2016), raff (13th August 2016)

+ Reply to Thread