+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Clinton Collapse?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,780 times in 940 posts

Default Clinton Collapse?

I just came across this and thought it to be quite interesting... from August 7.

http://www.realtruenews.org/single-p...-MAY-DROP-SOON

Insiders say the Hillary camp is panicked--possibly on the verge of collapse. Not only is Trump's polling far better than the media narrative shows but the even more predictive Social Media scene has collapsed to "landslide" proportions in favor of Donald Trump. While Brietbart and The Gateway Pundit had covered the publicly available data, we used some of our benefactors extensive resources to try to get a look inside the Social Media response center of the Clinton Campaign.

We'll tell you: the shop they run is tight. Fear--terror, really--of Mrs. Clinton goes a long way to keeping people in line--but now that the cracks have started we were able to compromise a key person inside the sequestered Media Room run by David Brock's "Internet Warrior Virgins" (his term, not ours).

This is what we learned.

RealTrueNews: "We understand that a lot of attention has been paid to the 'social media' campaign by the Clinton campaign--and it's not working out?"

DNC Source: "An understatement. Hillary inherited Obama's 'Victory Lab' and analytics--but that was all geared to 2012 which was still pretty primitive by today's standards--and to Mitt Romney who might as well have been a caveman by today's standards. Things . . . changed. [quietly] Hillary didn't."

RTN: "What do you mean? What things changed?"

DNC: "I could give you all the stats about social media penetration and stuff--but what really changed? Trump. Trump is what changed. None of the old strategies work on him."

RTN: "What do you mean?"

DNC: "It's pretty obvious--ask any veteran of the Hillary-Clinton battle of '08. Or Obama vs. McCain--or Romney even. What'd we call our opponents?"

RTN: "Called your opponents?"

DNC: "Racists. We called our opponents racist. It worked--like, 93-98 times out of a hundred--people would back down. Run. Back then there was zero counter-narrative. McCain played it soft-ball. Romney was pretty clean but he wasn't ready to get nasty and take the heat. All their surrogates? Allies? Only Sarah Palin had the woman-card. That was it. We crushed them. Their online-portion of the vote? It was smaller than today--but they were demoralized. Shut down."

RTN: "So that was intentional."

DNC: "Totally. It tested through the roof. It did this time too--the focus groups? Say Donald Trump is racist? It'd work on them about 83 points--it came down due to saturation--but that'd be more than enough."

RTN: "So? What changed?"

DNC: "None of our focus groups were Trump voters. We just didn't bring any of them in at the start. We tried racist. We tried misogynist. We tried anti-Islam. It worked on our focus people. On Trump voters? No effect--reverse even."

RTN: "What do you mean reverse?"

DNC: "It made them stronger--more committed. I've never seen anything like it. It's like Trump didn't collapse when we tired it on him and suddenly it didn't work any more."

RTN: "Was there . . . other stuff?"

DNC: "The social media front might be the biggest deal going. Right now tests have shown that attack-ads almost never have any lasting impact. Events like conventions? Like debates? They determine who answers the phone--not who changed their vote. But social media? That's your kids being on your back--or your buddies. That has a real, lasting impact. That actually moves votes in a way we can track. Around May our High Command said we had this in the bag.

It's not in the bag."

RTN: "Can you be a little more explicit?"

DNC: "I can't get caught saying this. None of us are gonna have careers when this is over but there are . . . other concerns."

RTN: "Can you say what?"

DNC: [ flatly ] "No."

RTN: "What can you say?"

DNC: "We bought fake followers. That used to be what everyone did. Trump? His guys are all real. We've got media-established narratives. Our coms-team works with the major outlets to shape the stories. That's traditional. He doesn't even have a Coms Team--he just fires off tweets and they all go viral. Every last damn one. "

"We have our response team go hard--racist. Sexist. Social Justice up the ass. It just pisses everyone off. It changes nobody's mind. We've got Black Lives Matter. He's got Milo [ Yiannopoulos ]. We've paid like--like 300k for Politico. They paid nothing and they've got Brietbart. You know who Trump voters trust? Brietbart. Look at the numbers."

[ shakes his head ]

"Hillary's in a panic. She's always been on some kind of medication--but they've been upping the hell out of it. She's freezing. She's having panic attacks. The Secret Service is trained to get her out of these . . . fugue states--but one's going to happen in public and it'll all be over. Why do you think she doesn't talk to the press? No one knows what to do about the debates. It's going to be a disaster."

RTN: "Wasn't there an issue with the scheduling or something?"

DNC: "We want to minimize exposure everywhere we can. With press questions. With Sanders. And so on. So we work with the NFL on scheduling. Sure--Trump complains--but he's not going to bail. That's a problem. We don't think she can last 30 minutes with him under optimal conditions."

RTN: "So what IS the plan?"

DNC: "Nobody knows right now. I'm hearing drop out and give it to Tim Kaine. I'm hearing have some kind of big Black Lives Matter 'event' around the debates to get them canceled. I saw--"

[ trails off ]

RTN: "What?"

DNC: "You know the FBI's counter-terrorism playbook involves encouraging radicals to take extra steps to see if they will and then busting them?"

RTN: "We have."

DNC: "There's a plan to use assets inside the FBI--compromised agents--to have one of these go-too-far schemes actually not get stopped. Have something go wrong. Deliver guns--explosives--whatever to these radicalized groups and then instead of busing them . . . the event happens. That way it could be timed and targeted since it's actually agents doing the planning. I've seen a plan tor an event near the first debate--State of Emergency. Local Martial Law. It'd soft-kill the whole thing."

[ goes silent ]

RTN: "Can you tell us--"

DNC: [ leaves ]
    --------------------------
    FWIW....

Remain Observant

In Unity, Peace and Love
    “A wizard is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.”
    - Gandalf (J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring)

2. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

angelfire (13th August 2016), Baby Steps (13th August 2016), bettye198 (14th August 2016), BMJ (14th August 2016), Bob (13th August 2016), DNA (13th August 2016), Eram (13th August 2016), Ewan (14th August 2016), Inversion (14th August 2016), Jayren (13th August 2016), justntime2learn (13th August 2016), marique3652 (17th August 2016), Mercedes (13th August 2016), mojo (13th August 2016), MorningSong (13th August 2016), mpennery (13th August 2016), NancyV (15th August 2016), norski (13th August 2016), onawah (13th August 2016), PathWalker (14th August 2016), schneider (13th August 2016), Soda (13th August 2016), Star Mariner (13th August 2016), Sueanne47 (13th August 2016), TargeT (23rd August 2016), yiolas (15th August 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,824 times in 1,608 posts

Default Re: Clinton Collapse?

Whether this insider account is true or not, this statement throws out a fascinating image:

Quote ...No one knows what to do about the debates. It's going to be a disaster."
    Clinton vs Trump going head-to-head in the inevitable (live?) TV debate. No one can deny that this will make for some very, very, very interesting viewing.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Star Mariner For This Post:

Art (14th August 2016), DNA (13th August 2016), Eram (14th August 2016), ghostrider (13th August 2016), justntime2learn (13th August 2016), KiwiElf (13th August 2016), Mercedes (13th August 2016), mojo (13th August 2016), NancyV (15th August 2016), Soda (13th August 2016), TargeT (23rd August 2016), Wind (14th August 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    Whether this insider account is true or not, this statement throws out a fascinating image:

Quote ...No one knows what to do about the debates. It's going to be a disaster."
    Clinton vs Trump going head-to-head in the inevitable (live?) TV debate. No one can deny that this will make for some very, very, very interesting viewing.
    IMHO, they are setting us up to (at the end of the day) to vote for this guy https://www.evanmcmullin.com/ which would be an even bigger disaster than the Clintons. I am not voting but if I had to chose between Hillary or Evan I would choose Hillary because this guy McMullin is a "Latter Day Saint" - the Mormons OWN this country in every way. They have been storing food for years and have their underground bases ready to go (they access them through their temples which only Mormons can get into). So, at this point Trump is probably just playing along to get an underground bunker for his family before stepping aside for McMullin. They'll sit back and watch us all kill each other up here while comfy cozy down below. The Mormon church IS the NSA. They've got their families baptized all the way back to beginning of time using children as proxies. So, in their minds, their karmas are all cleansed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	b9f8ed9021a3d42a240db45f779f8d8f.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	28.8 KB
ID:	33955  

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Soda For This Post:

KiwiElf (15th August 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,691 posts

As has been well demonstrated in the last few weeks, the votes are rigged so "voting" is unlikely to make much difference either way - the outcome already appears to have been decided in advance

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,873 times in 1,159 posts

All the polls right now are giving clinton a sizeable lead:

http://elections.huffingtonpost.com/...ump-vs-clinton

I'd be careful with this 'insider info', perhaps just another spin job to make the trump side go complacent.

If i were an american i'd vote jill stein. Dont know why sanders endorsed clinton after all the vote rigging, etc. Just another chapter in the sad annals of US politics..

I am afraid both of these clowns will get the usa into atleast one major conflict. They could make bush jr's tenure look like a walk in the park. In any case, either will follow the path laid out by the council on foreign relations, with supporting documentation provided by the psychopaths at rand corp.

God, please save us all from these corporate, fascist terrorists!

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Eram (14th August 2016), Fanna (13th August 2016), KiwiElf (14th August 2016), Shannon (13th August 2016)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,780 times in 940 posts

Quote Posted by Justplain (here)
    This was on 'What Really Happened"... ABC poll: Trump 68% Clinton 06% [you read that right, Clinton at six percent!] You can still vote in both the ABC poll and the Liveleak poll. + discussion on "verifiable vote"

However, it appears that the link to the current results No Longer Works.... GEE, I wonder WHY? ( little bit of fear that the sheeple can see the 'emperor has no clothes'?

Oh... and then there's this gem:
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e43_1471098130

In Unity, Peace and Love
    Last edited by Kindred; 14th August 2016 at 00:58.
    “A wizard is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.”
    - Gandalf (J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring)

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (14th August 2016), BMJ (14th August 2016), KiwiElf (14th August 2016), NancyV (15th August 2016)

12. Link to Post #7
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,698 times in 1,616 posts

the only thing I can say to this original posting is that H. Clinton's health seems to be deteriorating rapidly- WHY?

Larry

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

KiwiElf (14th August 2016)

14. Link to Post #8
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cardillac (here)
    the only thing I can say to this original posting is that H. Clinton's health seems to be deteriorating rapidly- WHY?

Larry
    There's a fair bit of chatter and quite a few threads on Before It's News about the "Why" aspect Larry; it would appear she has advanced Dementia and has been heavily medicated for some time, (that medication is now becoming ineffective and explains a good deal of her bizarre behaviour of late. The various BIN threads also talk about the alleged death of the guy who leaked Hillary's medical records!). Take a peek - with a grain of salt...

http://beforeitsnews.com/eu/2016/08/...d-2609869.html

...not quite sure what to make of that as it appears to have originated from Sorcha Faal

Also more info here on this thread

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...56#post1089656
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 14th August 2016 at 17:52.

15. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,312 times in 470 posts

This first part is to Weezer. I appreciate your candor and your brutal honesty about the Mormon Church. What I know about it, probably will never be enough. However, I have cousins who have joined some time ago and are devoted. The husband of the cousin emails me all the time, we have a strong relationship and he is for Trump. He knows many in his Church are so why is that? Is it your opinion still about the fact that he has a place of safety? He has chastised Romney repeatedly. Anyway, what we do know of Hillary is plain and simple horrifying and worse, if you have an open belief system, know she has been cloned many times.

Alien overlords that have territorial control for millenia, many old dark civilizations and that has been going on forever, cannot exert their "power" over us without using a human frame. The soul is somewhere but not in the biological anymore. I have studied all this back in the 70's. And they have mastered cloning now. Even some of the Whistleblowers who know, say it can be done in a day maybe sooner. Before it took weeks, months. Obviously the clone that Clinton uses is defective now. Maybe the blueprint is also. So for any amount of common sense reason, Trump so far, is not cloned or Satanically embedded into their hot mess. Which is why he can willfully say anything he wishes. When he says, something is wrong there, just hear between the lines. He knows what that something is and of course cannot say.

One thing I do want to mention and I am open to thoughts, is that this election process is more than what it seems. I am beginning to believe that it is a testing ground for us. How well will we be swayed, gullible to the media and news, how easy of prey will we be? Because you will at some point figure out its not about these candidates and a better America. So far, the media has done very well causing chaos and havoc in the minds of those unsuspecting. I will give two personal examples. A five member family disassociated from our practice because they felt we were supportive of insane candidate and that they always thought that their belief systems lined up with ours. This is a family that were devoted for 10 yrs and could not say enough about our character and services and loved us as a family. I never had a conversation about my political preferences with them but since they followed my social media, they assumed I was a lost soul. When I mentioned this shocking decision to my sister who is a VP of a global company, she said, this election has become personal. She cannot mention the word Trump to many of her clients and already lost a friend over her political preference. My sister, like myself, does not carry on in public with her support of a candidate.

What I have deducted from all this, is a wave of anger and hatred and certainly a lack of conscience by the way the aggressive data in MSM has singled out the citizens one by one. I have lived through many elections in my lifetime and this one beats them all.
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

KiwiElf (15th August 2016), NancyV (15th August 2016)

17. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member jerry's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,607 times in 695 posts

Quote Posted by Justplain (here)

http://elections.huffingtonpost.com/...ump-vs-clinton

I'd be careful with this 'insider info', perhaps just another spin job to make the trump side go complacent.

If i were an american i'd vote jill stein. Dont know why sanders endorsed clinton after all the vote rigging, etc. Just another chapter in the sad annals of US politics..

I am afraid both of these clowns will get the usa into atleast one major conflict. They could make bush jr's tenure look like a walk in the park. In any case, either will follow the path laid out by the council on foreign relations, with supporting documentation provided by the psychopaths at rand corp.

God, please save us all from these corporate, fascist terrorists!
    HUFFINGTON POST may as well be CNN

18. The Following User Says Thank You to jerry For This Post:

19. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member jerry's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,607 times in 695 posts

SGT Report has plenty on the MSM Clinton propaganda and here's some unbiased reporting on the scandalous main stream media from Greg Hunter, USA Watchdog that I couldn't applaud more
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zm2_Tg0JRyk
    Last edited by jerry; 15th August 2016 at 04:35.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to jerry For This Post:

21. Link to Post #12
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I think you're right bettye198 - "they" keep pushing the oppressive boundaries to see what we'll put up with because so many are trapped in the concept of only two choices. "They" think we're stupid sheeple... (and every day we are largely proving we are!)

Time for a change alright... a complete change ... starting with a "fresh sheet of paper"

@ Weezer - I wouldn't choose any of them
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 15th August 2016 at 04:41.

22. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,312 times in 470 posts

I have to post this. I almost died laughing. There was a video on instagram where a reporter used a mike and asked DNC attendees questions. The questions were all Trumps policy promises. But he worded it, do you agree with Hillary Clinton's policy on . . . . and they all agreed!! No one said hey, isn't that Trumps words? Even one woman said on the Common Core disaster question, yes, I am a teacher and I believe that Hillary is right! So moral of the story is seat fillers don't give a damn about what candidate said what!
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

KiwiElf (17th August 2016), marique3652 (17th August 2016), Sammy (16th August 2016)

24. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,199 times in 9,992 posts

Interesting article here about HRC's clones, with many links to more info about clones:
    http://alcuinbramerton.blogspot.co.u...e-clinton.html
    George Green talked briefly about clones here:

Quote Posted by bettye198 (here)
    This first part is to Weezer. I appreciate your candor and your brutal honesty about the Mormon Church. What I know about it, probably will never be enough. However, I have cousins who have joined some time ago and are devoted. The husband of the cousin emails me all the time, we have a strong relationship and he is for Trump. He knows many in his Church are so why is that? Is it your opinion still about the fact that he has a place of safety? He has chastised Romney repeatedly. Anyway, what we do know of Hillary is plain and simple horrifying and worse, if you have an open belief system, know she has been cloned many times.

Alien overlords that have territorial control for millenia, many old dark civilizations and that has been going on forever, cannot exert their "power" over us without using a human frame. The soul is somewhere but not in the biological anymore. I have studied all this back in the 70's. And they have mastered cloning now. Even some of the Whistleblowers who know, say it can be done in a day maybe sooner. Before it took weeks, months. Obviously the clone that Clinton uses is defective now. Maybe the blueprint is also. So for any amount of common sense reason, Trump so far, is not cloned or Satanically embedded into their hot mess. Which is why he can willfully say anything he wishes. When he says, something is wrong there, just hear between the lines. He knows what that something is and of course cannot say.

One thing I do want to mention and I am open to thoughts, is that this election process is more than what it seems. I am beginning to believe that it is a testing ground for us. How well will we be swayed, gullible to the media and news, how easy of prey will we be? Because you will at some point figure out its not about these candidates and a better America. So far, the media has done very well causing chaos and havoc in the minds of those unsuspecting. I will give two personal examples. A five member family disassociated from our practice because they felt we were supportive of insane candidate and that they always thought that their belief systems lined up with ours. This is a family that were devoted for 10 yrs and could not say enough about our character and services and loved us as a family. I never had a conversation about my political preferences with them but since they followed my social media, they assumed I was a lost soul. When I mentioned this shocking decision to my sister who is a VP of a global company, she said, this election has become personal. She cannot mention the word Trump to many of her clients and already lost a friend over her political preference. My sister, like myself, does not carry on in public with her support of a candidate.

What I have deducted from all this, is a wave of anger and hatred and certainly a lack of conscience by the way the aggressive data in MSM has singled out the citizens one by one. I have lived through many elections in my lifetime and this one beats them all.
    Last edited by onawah; 23rd August 2016 at 16:15.
    Each breath a gift...

25. Link to Post #15
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member TargeT's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,719 times in 7,043 posts

Quote Posted by Kindred (here)

DNC: "We bought fake followers. That used to be what everyone did. Trump? His guys are all real. We've got media-established narratives. Our coms-team works with the major outlets to shape the stories. That's traditional. He doesn't even have a Coms Team--he just fires off tweets and they all go viral. Every last damn one. "

"We have our response team go hard--racist. Sexist. Social Justice up the ass. It just pisses everyone off. It changes nobody's mind. We've got Black Lives Matter. He's got Milo [ Yiannopoulos ]. We've paid like--like 300k for Politico. They paid nothing and they've got Brietbart. You know who Trump voters trust? Brietbart. Look at the numbers."

[ shakes his head ]
    I have no proof, but a STRONG hunch that the following movements are the "brain children" of the DNC or "DNC-like" focus-groups:
    Black lives matter
    3rd wave feminism
    Social Justice Warriors

Social Justice Warriors, Black Lives Matter and Feminists are not only very easily compared to children throwing tantrums, but apparently (new studies just out) are intellectually disadvantaged as well (aka: manipulated into acting with out understanding):

My favorite brown bear has a very good break down on this (including the studies on extreme political leanings and emotional/standard intelligence.):
    (Warning: adult speak is present)

even the bears know something's wrong here (at least, the Australian ones...)....
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

26. Link to Post #16
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I don't know about clones, but Hillary reminds me of an original STAR TREK episode called, "Mudd's Women": the stunning young women were addicted to a "Venus Pill" - when they stopped taking it, they turned into ugiliy old hags. Venus pills aside, I wonder if they have a "good looking healthy Hillary clone" and an "ugiliy Hillary clone"? In either case, they both seem to be malfunctioning )
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 23rd August 2016 at 16:55.

+ Reply to Thread