+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Occult Corporate Logos

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,250 times in 625 posts

Default Re: Occult Corporate Logos

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    Do you think tho, that all of these logo's were intentionally designed with these interpretations in mind or is it selective perception? (I've designed a few myself, and an occult aspect didn't really come into it - including my own Green Avatar at left - it does represent something quite "spiritual" in Maori, (but nothing "bad" that I'm aware of anyway)

In my point of view, many of ours ideas are composed from our subconscious.

Johnny
    There would be no life here on Earth without YOU, at least not as YOU know it. /Johnny

The fact that I pressed the thanks button is not necessarily because I agree with you, but more so that I can see the threads I follow, that I have read your post.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Johnny For This Post:

Holly Lindin (23rd August 2016), Inversion (15th August 2016), KiwiElf (15th August 2016), ponda (16th August 2016), william r sanford72 (27th August 2016)

3. Link to Post #22
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,067 times in 698 posts

the telephone company "vodafone" has the same logo like the ko-klux-klan

" Loka samasta sukhino bhavantu / May all beings in all worlds be happy and free and may the thoughts, words and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to that freedom for all "

tibetian mantra

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to seehas For This Post:

Holly Lindin (23rd August 2016), Inversion (15th August 2016), Johnny (15th August 2016), KiwiElf (16th August 2016), ponda (16th August 2016), Star Tsar (23rd August 2016), william r sanford72 (27th August 2016)

5. Link to Post #23
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Saturn logos:

Saturn is everywhere in this symbolism because of its prominent position in the occult world.

The last image on the bottom right is from the Florida Institute of Techonolgy. School seals are loaded with this symbolism. This one also has an eight-pointed star, which I equate with the Star of Ishtar, which is an Isis/Sirius symbol, imo.

Nisan is also a month on the Hebrew calendar. A lot of these have multiple meanings and overlap with each other. There are plenty more Saturn logos, and many other logos can be linked to Saturn in a variety of ways.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to blackdog For This Post:

Holly Lindin (23rd August 2016), Inversion (16th August 2016), Johnny (16th August 2016), KiwiElf (16th August 2016), ponda (16th August 2016), Sophocles (25th August 2016), Star Tsar (23rd August 2016), william r sanford72 (27th August 2016)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

At about minute 42 of this excellent video, Moon Rising, he illustrates the great many corporate logos that mimic the flying vector or flying V. They show what possible craft the V is paying homage to.

The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Holly Lindin (23rd August 2016), Johnny (16th August 2016), william r sanford72 (27th August 2016)

9. Link to Post #25
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Diamond logos:

I associate the diamond with Sirius and the four elements.

I found the first pic on Wikipedia. Then, the AIG/Lincoln logo looks just like it. That's when I started thinking it was the four elements, but originally I suspected it was a Sirius reference. Now I suspect it is both, just like the five-pointed star represents Sirius and the five elements.

The Masons often show Jacob's Ladder leading to the Blazing Star, which is Sirius. The pic on the left shows the ladder going to a diamond. I thought that was decent confirmation of my theory that the diamond was Sirius, plus all the circumstantial evidence, which unfortunately makes up the majority of evidence in this symbolism game.

I also see the diamond as the intersection area between the XX, as seen with the Dos Equis logo. In this sense it is like the vesica intersection of the two circles, which imo represents the Golden Age period. Sirius is the cause of the Golden Age:
    "The interlocked Square and Compasses create a form of the vesica pisces, which traditionally has represented the linkage between above and below. The oblong diamond created by the intersection of the Square and Compasses is also integral to the geometry of the vesica pisces." - http://www.themasonictrowel.com/arti...ocal_point.htm

Arco Logo: This is one of my favorites because 'arco' means arch. The arch is a Masonic symbol. It unites the two pillars/columns/towers, which represent the oppositions within man that must be united in order to reach higher consciousness. So, the arch is a symbol of this enlightenment process with the keystone as the very point of illumination. Also, the diamond in the logo looks like a pyramid with a missing capstone as seen from above.

Bank of America Logo: May contain 3 11's, as well. 3x11=33.

Sun Microsystems and Tesoro Logos: These are also sun logos. There are tons of these. The sun is big in Masonic symbolism.
    Last edited by blackdog; 17th August 2016 at 00:39.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to blackdog For This Post:

Johnny (16th August 2016), KiwiElf (22nd August 2016), Sophocles (25th August 2016), Star Tsar (23rd August 2016), william r sanford72 (27th August 2016)

11. Link to Post #26
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

33 logos:

I talked about a few of these already. There are plenty more, as well.

Comcast Logo: A good example of the doubled-up C, which they do quite a bit and can be seen in the Comedy Central logo next to it. The United Nations just used this CC theme for its Framework Convention on Climate Change.

Closed Captioning Logo: They show this at the beginning of many television shows.

Miracle Whip Logo: Good example of the use of M's and W's as 3's.

Rolling Rock Logo: Last time I looked, Rolling Rock had a 33 right on their bottles.

Chanel Logo: This is also a vesica piscis.

Calvin Klein Logo: CK is 3,11. 3x11=33. They do this quite a bit. K is a very important number in gematria because 11 has key multiples like 33, 66, 77, etc. That is why they dont reduce it, which would turn 11 into 1+1=2. They keep it 11 for these multiples. It's special.

3M Logo: This one is good because it seems like a rather lame company name. Why 3M? Because the M is a 3 on its side, and 3M is 33.

L.L. Bean Logo: This is not the strongest of occult logos, but LL=33 in English reduction gematria. L is reduced, unlike K. L is the 12th letter, so 1+2=3.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to blackdog For This Post:

conk (17th August 2016), Holly Lindin (23rd August 2016), Johnny (16th August 2016), KiwiElf (22nd August 2016), Sophocles (25th August 2016), Star Tsar (23rd August 2016), william r sanford72 (27th August 2016)

13. Link to Post #27
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Sun Logos:

The sun is an important Masonic symbol.

McDonald's Logo: The Golden Arches. The path of the sun is sometimes depicted as an arch up into the northern hermisphere and then down into the southern. Golden refers to the color of the sun. Arches are Masonic symbols, as well. A similar theme can be seen in the Sunway (or way of the sun) logo on the bottom right.

Target Logo: The point in the circle in a sun symbol. HBO and Beats By Dre are similar.

Sunoco Logo: Sun Oil Company.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to blackdog For This Post:

Holly Lindin (23rd August 2016), Johnny (17th August 2016), KiwiElf (22nd August 2016), Sophocles (25th August 2016), Star Tsar (23rd August 2016), william r sanford72 (27th August 2016)

15. Link to Post #28
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Masonic Logos:

These are just some generally Masonic logos. Most of the other logos can be traced to Masonry too.

Autotrader Logo: Looks like an older compass.

The Associated General Contractors of America Logo: The A looks like a compass and square, and there is a Masonic G in the middle.

Subaru Logo: 'Subaru' is a name for the Pleiades in Japanese. The Pleiades are important to Masons and can be seen on their tracing boards.

Key Bank and Beck's Logos: Keys are used in Masonic and other occult symbolism. This doesnt make them automatic occult logos, but they are consistent with the trend.

Residence Inn and Gateway Bank Logos: Arches. I think the use of the word 'gateway' along with the arch is significant, especially because there is a giant Gateway Arch in St. Louis. I currently see the arch as a gateway to higher consciousness.

Ingram Micro Logo: I like this one. They have found a creative way to call attention to the Masonic G.

Checkers Logo: The checkerboard floor is seen in Masonic pics. I believe it is another binary oppositions reference.

Volkl Logo: That just looks like the compass and square to me. Not too disguised.

IBM Logo: I dont think this is an actual logo, but I saw it in a commercial. It is "eye, bee, M." The all-seeing eye... Bees are used in Masonic symbolism. I thought the M could be for 'Mason'. You can see an M-shape on the Masonic-apron-looking Gmail logo. I suspect, but cannot prove, that they use the 'M' this way in some other logos. I'm suspicious of MTV, with its giant M logo.
    Last edited by blackdog; 18th August 2016 at 02:55.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to blackdog For This Post:

Holly Lindin (23rd August 2016), Johnny (20th August 2016), KiwiElf (22nd August 2016), Sophocles (25th August 2016), Star Tsar (23rd August 2016), william r sanford72 (27th August 2016)

17. Link to Post #29
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

All-seeing eyes:

This summary doesnt really do the category justice because this symbol is everywhere, but these are a few of the logos. The all-seeing eye is a reference to the pineal gland, or third eye. It is the sixth chakra, the one right below the crown chakra. When the third eye and the crown are activated, higher consciousness is achieved.

Most of these are combo logos.

Time Warner Logo: This also incorporates the spiral shape, which I believe is a reference to phi, the Fibonaccia sequence, and ultimately, cyclical evolution.

AOL Logo: This looks like the eye in the triangle. This is seen at the top of the pyramid. The pyramid will be rebuilt when the Messianic, or Golden Age, returns. The all-seeing eye is there because it will be activated during this period.

Fidelity Investments: An obvious one. Check on the work of Charles Taze Russell, founder of Zion's Watch Tower Tract Society. He confirms that the Bible is about the coming Messianic age, which he sometimes represents by showing the pyramid and capstone image. Zion, the Messianic Age, the Golden Age, Solomon's Temple...I believe these are all references to cyclical history, which produces lower and higher ages. The Christ will return because we are the gods (or the Christ figure) during the Golden Age. Currently the Christ is nailed to the cross of materiality. Mankind will become more spiritual beings, once again, in the future.

Columbia Records Logo: Also a goddess and possible Saturn reference.

Monsters Inc: I havent seen this movie, but this is a great image. There's the big M again, with the eye in the middle. The center of the eye and the outer circle may also be a point-in-the-circle sun symbol.

Lenscrafter: You can see the heart in some Masonic pics. LC=33.

Fraternal Order of Police Logo: This has a little of everything. Masonic handshake, five-pointed star, three towers, checkerboard...

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to blackdog For This Post:

Holly Lindin (23rd August 2016), Johnny (20th August 2016), KiwiElf (22nd August 2016), Sophocles (25th August 2016), Star Tsar (23rd August 2016), william r sanford72 (27th August 2016)

19. Link to Post #30
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

XX, VV, 66 Logos:

F,O,X, and V equal 6, V because of its Hebrew equivalent Vau/Vav.

Exxon Logo: This XX is also a Cross of Lorraine, which is used by the Knights Templar.

Holiday Inn and Hoover Logos: If you turn the H's about 45 degrees, you can see that they have made them into XX's.

Screen Gems Logo: Connecting 6's for 66.

Plenti Logo: This one came out more recently, after I had the theory about the XX=66. It is two sideways V's. VV=66.

McAfee Logo: See how they divide the M? Turn it upside down and you have VV=66.

Chevron Logo: An important logo because it shows the importance to these people of the chevron pattern. VV=66.

Xerox Logo: It is essentially an X inside a circle - or a letter O. XO=66. The X in the O is also the symbol for Malkuth, the bottom sephiroth on the Kabbalistic Tree of Life. Malkuth represents the material world we all live in, absent the more spiritual realms we are capable of reaching. In this sense, I believe it is like 666, which is the mark of the beast. The beast may be the purely material, overly-masculine human being that we are during the darker ages. You can see the X in the O symbol on Crowley's logo for his AA.

Wyndham Logo: This is also a pentagon, and it is very similar to the 3V Volkswagen shape we sometimes see.

Foster's Logo: F in an O. FO=66.

FX Logo: FX=66. In some of these, the searchlights next to the FX make another X, giving us XFX=666.

Motorola Logo: This could be more of a 3V now that I think about it. Still, if you turn it upside down, it is VV. On the bottom though, you can probably see a 3, and the space above, in between the M points, makes a V, giving us 3V=VVV=666.

Payless Logo: This is another version of the X in the O, except this time they substitute an inverted 6 (X=6) for the X.

Citroen Logo: An upside down Chevron logo. VV=66.

ING Logo: This is an important one for proving the XX phenomenon is real. Google "ing rune," and you will see the image of a sideways XX.
    Last edited by blackdog; 22nd August 2016 at 04:49.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to blackdog For This Post:

Johnny (21st August 2016), KiwiElf (22nd August 2016), Sophocles (25th August 2016), Star Tsar (23rd August 2016), william r sanford72 (27th August 2016)

21. Link to Post #31
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Patterns made from the Seal of Saturn:

Saturn is king in the occult world. I suspect a lot of the logo patterns come from its seal, but every thing intertwines in the symbolism world, so it is difficult to pin down different themes completely.

The Seal of Saturn is suspiciously similar to the compass and square of the Freemasons.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to blackdog For This Post:

drneglector (29th August 2016), Holly Lindin (23rd August 2016), Inversion (24th August 2016), Johnny (21st August 2016), KiwiElf (22nd August 2016), Sophocles (25th August 2016), Star Tsar (23rd August 2016), william r sanford72 (27th August 2016)

23. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member Fanna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,751 times in 329 posts

Yep, I guess we do need to keep our eyes open for certain symbols, eh? Train enough and they ring out like cymbals :]

The video is an anon shutting down an "anon" who was not aligned with the ideals. What a crazy "country" one can live in these days. Where ideals are so elevated that the self completely disappears. Fascinating. Also the WORST THUMBNAIL EVER.

Last edited by Fanna; 21st August 2016 at 23:10. Reason: misleading
    ♪ ~Blessed are the Cracked~ ♪
    ♪ ~For they let in the Light~ ♪

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fanna For This Post:

Johnny (21st August 2016), KiwiElf (22nd August 2016), william r sanford72 (27th August 2016)

25. Link to Post #33
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Cube Logos:

The cube is a Masonic symbol and is used in other occult societies. It's meaning is fairly complex, and I dont know that I have a complete handle on it. Saturn, though, is placed at the center of the cube by occultists.

Gateway Logo: The name 'gateway' is significant in itself. I believe it means a gateway to higher consciousness. The black and white colors of the checkerboard are used.

Nintendo Gamecube Logo: This looks like a hypercube as well. I'm not sure, but the fourth dimension of the hypercube could be a reference to an aspect of consciousness outside our three dimensional world.

The North Face Logo: The North Face is the North face of the cube. See Kevin Townley's The Cube of Space.

Millennium Logo: This one shows how an M can be used to trace part of a cube's outline. "Millennium" may be a reference to the recent dawning of the Age of Aquarius at the turn of the century. There is a Millenium Hilton Hotel next to the World Trace Center site which was built to look like the monolith from 2001: A Space Odyssey, which was a movie about alchemy and rebirth.

Lazard Logo: A possible hypercube reference, again. Note that the outline of a cube is a hexagon.
    Last edited by blackdog; 23rd August 2016 at 00:47.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to blackdog For This Post:

Holly Lindin (23rd August 2016), Inversion (24th August 2016), Johnny (23rd August 2016), Sophocles (25th August 2016), Star Tsar (23rd August 2016), william r sanford72 (27th August 2016)

27. Link to Post #34
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by blackdog (here)
    The interlocking circles of the vesica piscis represent the orbits of our binary star system. The intersection area is the Golden Age.
    I believe one of the major secrets of the occult is that our Sun is in a binary star system with Sirius. This is why Sirius is so important to occultists. It is the Blazing Star and Eastern Star of Freemasonry. It is Crowley's Silver Star. This binary system is the cause of the precession of the equinoxes and of cyclical history, which is made up of ages of varying levels of consciousness. During the Golden Age, when Sirius is closest, the electromagnetic effects of a second sun turn mankind into gods, or beings of higher consciousness. This would help to account for the legends of Atlantis and the building of the pyramids.

Here are some shooting stars and Sirius references:

The Blazing Star of Freemasonry is often shown in motion, like a shooting star.

Dualstar Logo: Reference to the two stars of our binary system? Sirius has its own binary partner, Sirius B, which cannot be seen with the naked eye, so that could be part of it. Sirius B is important because it is incredibly dense, meaning it could have the ability to produce major gravitational and/or magnetic forces.

MTV2 Logo: This is one of my favorites. When I was younger, I thought this was just supposed to be a 'cool' logo. Later, I realized it is a reference to the binary star system of Sirius, which is the dog star. In this sense, with its two stars, it is a two-headed dog.

Phoenix Suns Logo: I love this one too. The Phoenix is a symbol of cyclical rebirth. Our second sun is the cause of cyclical history. This is the Phoenix Suns because it is the second sun that causes the continuous rebirth of humanity every time the precession cycle resets.

Lone Star Logo: Texas is the Lone Star State, and the 'lone star' is Sirius.

Express Mart Logo: The Sun and the five-pointed star (Sirius), the two stars of our binary system, combined.

Sirius Satellite Radio Logo: Obvious one, but there is also a five-pointed star in the dog's eye.

Dark Star Brewery Logo: First, it is the eight-pointed Star of Ishtar. I believe Ishtar and Isis are related. I believe a lot of these goddesses are somewhat equivalent, and Isis is often equated with Sirius. This is part of why the goddess symbolism is so important. I think it is called 'Dark Star' either because we have a second sun that is currently not here, so people are unaware of it, or because Sirius B is invisible to the naked eye. It is essentially a 'black dog'. Think of the song Black Dog by the occult influenced Led Zeppelin.

Bloomsbury Children's Books Logo: Sirius is the dog star, but it is also called the arrow star. Here there is a dog with an arrow in its mouth.

UTEP Seal: Google it to see it enlarged if you need to. It shows the Sun on top with the five-pointed star on bottom. They are the two stars of our binary system on the seal of a school from the Lone Star State. These school seals have a ton of symbolism on them in general. This same theme can be seen on some flags, as well.

This is one of my favorite Masonic pics. You can see the shooting, five-pointed star in the middle.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to blackdog For This Post:

Fanna (24th August 2016), Inversion (24th August 2016), Johnny (27th August 2016), Sophocles (25th August 2016), william r sanford72 (27th August 2016)

29. Link to Post #35
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bettye198 (here)
    Thank you. So many more I am sure. Both of you mentioned Saturn. Brings to mind when Max Spiers talked about the soul machine on the Moon that feels like it is part of if not the main trigger for reincarnation wheel. He said it creates an arrow effect via Moon and Saturn to do its work. Still, years later I remember even Stewart Swerdlow mentioning something about Saturn and others as well, that has a nefarious "ring" to it.
    I'm going to try to explain my understanding of Saturn. Lately, its importance seems to be mainly symbolic, but I do not rule out the possibility that the actual planet has significance.

-Saturn is the god of the Golden Age. I believe the building of Solomon's Temple and the capstone on the pyramid are references to completing the return to this Golden Age.

-Saturn is lead. It is the farthest planet (in the eyes of the ancients) from the gold of the sun. Alchemically, lead would be the lowest of metals, making it the starting point for the transformation into gold. This is all representative of the transformation of man for a purely material being to a super spiritual god-man.

-Saturn is the bottom chakra. Again, this would be the lowest point from which the alchemical transformation begins. The kundalini lies dormant at the base of the spine, waiting to activate the chakras and complete the enlightenment process.

-Saturn is Kronos, who is sometimes related to time. Saturn is the Lord of the Rings and has the largest orbit (again, according to the ancients). Time rules all things and is important in the cyclical version of history. According to Blavatsky in the second volume of The Secret Doctrine, "KRONOS is of course "time" in its cyclic course."

-Saturn is limitation. I am starting to think this is the limitation that entraps human beings in the material world, when they are really spiritual in nature. This more spiritual being is resurrected in the Golden Age. I have heard Saturn equated with Jehovah, the Demiurge, and even Satan. I suspect these are all related to Saturn being the god of the material world. This doesnt necessarily make it evil.

-Saturn is Binah on the Kabbalistic Tree of Life. It is the last sephira before the fixed stars of Chokmah and the indivisible unity of Keter. Keter is the crown, or the point of enlightenment. In this sense, Saturn is a gateway to higher consciousness. It is the last planet of our solar system and a gateway to the beyond.

Also, Binah and Chokmah are essentially the top points on the male and female pillars. Their combination is the alchemical marriage, the merging of the oppositions (like yin/yang) which leads to illumination. In this sense, Saturn is a part of that marriage.

Saturn may be god of this world, currently, because we are still trapped in a highly material state. Still, Saturn is also used as god of the Golden Age and as the gateway to higher consciousness. It has dual meanings, and there are plenty more associations. The occult world seems to be one of many associations.

These are my thoughts based on my current understanding of Saturn. They may be incorrect and are certainly incomplete. I reserve the right to correct them as I understand more about the topic.
    Last edited by blackdog; 25th August 2016 at 13:03.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to blackdog For This Post:

drneglector (29th August 2016), Inversion (27th August 2016), Johnny (27th August 2016), Sophocles (25th August 2016), william r sanford72 (27th August 2016)

31. Link to Post #36
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by blackdog (here)
    This binary system is the cause of the precession of the equinoxes and of cyclical history, which is made up of ages of varying levels of consciousness.
    The recycling logo is a great one for the cyclical history theory. The arrows go in a circle around a hexagram. The hexagram is a symbol of the unification of oppositions (male/female, yin/yang) which leads to higher consciousness. During the Golden Age portion of the cycle, mankind becomes this higher consciousness being.

Someone else on the internets saw this and made a better picture than mine:
    Last edited by blackdog; 27th August 2016 at 16:49.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to blackdog For This Post:

Inversion (27th August 2016), Johnny (27th August 2016), Sophocles (29th August 2016), william r sanford72 (27th August 2016)

33. Link to Post #37
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

This is another one of my favorites:

I had the theory that V-up, V-down was a pattern they used and that it was a reference to the V shapes in the square-and-compass, the hexagram, and the seal of Saturn. With the square and compass and the hexagram, especially, the symbolism represents the the union of oppositions. The compass draws the circle, which is the infinite, meaning the spiritual. The square draws the square, obviously, which has corners or stopping points. It is a symbol of the material, which has limitations. Uniting the spiritual and the material is uniting the oppositions.

Then I saw this logo. It has the V-up, V-down and the slogan "The Balance of Opposites." That's what its all about. Balancing the oppositions brings illumination.

They also show the logo inside a hexagon sometimes. The hexagon can be the exterior of the cube, or it is the interior of the hexagram, representing the unification area, much like the vesica or the diamond inside the XX, the seal of Saturn, or the compass and square.

Nova Logo: Also includes the spiral, which is a phi, Fibonacci, and cyclic evolution symbol, imo.

Zales Logo: It's "The Diamond Store," and diamonds are important. They are a symbol of Sirius, the XX intersection, and the four elements.

Divas Logo: I remember that, around the time this show started, MTV and VH1 were really trying to get the term 'Diva' into the popular vocabulary, referring to female singers. Google the definition of the word and they give you this: "late 19th century: via Italian from Latin, literally ‘goddess.’" It's a goddess reference, and the goddess is important in their symbolism.

Viacom Logo: This one doesnt have the V and A right next to each, so it is not the best example, but you will see the A changed into an upside down V in a lot of logos, like Samsung. I'm suspicious of those, too.

V Agency Logo: This is less well-know than the others, but I found it when I realized there was something called 'V Magazine', which features a lot of stars on the cover with a big 'V' over their pic. Their website seems to have changed, but it used to feature this V-up, V-down image.
    Last edited by blackdog; 28th August 2016 at 02:10.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blackdog For This Post:

Johnny (28th August 2016), Sophocles (29th August 2016), william r sanford72 (7th September 2016)

35. Link to Post #38
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Four elements, four worlds, or four seasons logos:

The four elements are the four material worlds man must overcome before reaching the next world of spiritual consciousness. Ether or spirit is the fifth element. These groups of four, though, are often equated. Another version is Ox-Man-Lion-Eagle or Taurus-Aquarius-Leo-Scorpio. They represent the four seasons of cyclical history. Like the four elements, man must endure these seasons to reach the Golden Age, characterized by higher consciousness.

Audi Logo: Sideways version of the four worlds of the Kabbalistic Tree of Life.

BMW Logo: There are many names for this symbol, but it is basically a cross. It divides space into these groups of four, roughly speaking.

Zodiac Logo: The cross often represents the zodiac.

GE Logo: Google pics of 'four elements', and you should see this swirling version. I'm not one hundred percent on this one, but I'm fairly sure. They often swirl the Microsoft logo, as well.

Microsoft Logo: Like I said earlier, google 'four seasons', and you will see many pics just like this, featuring the same colors.

Citgo Logo: The five Platonic solids correspond to the five elements. Citgo is the tetrahedron, which is fire.

AIG/Lincoln Logo: Not a well-known logo, but if you look at the Wikipedia page for 'Classical elements', this exact image is there.

Sedlabank Islands: Again, not very well known where I live, but this is a great logo because it includes the zodiac animals.

You could also throw the diamond logos into this category, because their four points represent the four elements. Think of the baseball diamond with its four bases. Baseball is a Masonic game. Hit a single, double, triple, and home run, and you hit for the cycle. Anyway, the diamond is also a Sirius symbol. Therefore, the diamond is similar to the five-pointed star, which is a Sirius/five-elements symbol, and Sirius is the driver of cyclical history and its four seasons.

Quote From The Royal Arch: Its Hidden Meaning by Freemason George H. Steinmetz:
    "It is said that in the initiation of the lesser Mysteries of Egypt the candidate passed through the trial of the four elements, that is, trial by water, air, earth and fire. Thus it was said that no man could achieve perfection who had not passed through the four elements. This alluded to his "passing" through or from his four material bodies and entering the spiritual state. While differing slightly in its treatment, the Royal Arch employs the same basic symbology in passing the candidate through the four veils. This is evident by the symbols appearing the banners of "the four principals tribes of Israel." These symbols are astrological in import as they are the four fixed signs of the zodiac." - p. 89.
    Last edited by blackdog; 29th August 2016 at 18:30.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blackdog For This Post:

Johnny (9th September 2016), Sophocles (29th August 2016), william r sanford72 (7th September 2016)

37. Link to Post #39
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Partial Summary - Occult Corporate Logos

We are in a binary star system with Sirius, meaning that our star and Sirius revolve around each other in elliptical orbits. When the two stars come closest together, the electromagnetic effects of another sun turn mankind into gods. This transformation process happens when the kundalini (a "latent female energy believed to lie coiled at the base of the spine") rises up through the 33 vertebrae of the spine to the brain and the crown chakra, activating the third, all-seeing eye of the pineal gland, bringing about enlightenment.

Symbols of these occult secrets are all around us in the form of corporate logos. As mentioned, 33 represents the vertebrae of the spine, the path of the kundalini. The all-seeing eye, or third eye, is the pineal gland. The crown is the crown chakra. The Vesica Piscis represents the crossing paths of the two stars in our binary system with the intersection area as the Golden Age period. The sun is our Sun, and the five-pointed star is Sirius. XX, which takes the form of 66, OO, VV, and other combinations, is equivalent to the Masonic square-and-compass, the hexagram, and the Vesica Piscis in that it represents the unification of oppositions. The XX can be seen in the Seal of Saturn, which is the god of the material world but is also a gateway to higher consciousness if surpassed. The diamond formed in the middle of the XX, like the Vesica Piscis and the hexagram, is a symbol the unification of opposites which brings higher consciousness. The wings are another symbol of enlightenment and of the winged-sun disk appearance of an approaching Sirius. 666 is a symbol of our sun and of the overly masculinized beast in man which comes out during the darker ages when he is in his lower state of being. The Sun and beast are related because man is in his lower state when he is ruled only by our sun, while Sirius is away. The four world/elements are the material states that precede entrance into a higher spiritual existence. The four seasons are time periods of cyclical history, which is driven by the binary star system.

Last edited by blackdog; 29th August 2016 at 20:06.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blackdog For This Post:

Johnny (9th September 2016), Sophocles (29th August 2016), william r sanford72 (7th September 2016)

39. Link to Post #40
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Occult Corporate Logos

This is a good logo for proving the occult corporate logo phenomenon.

For a while, when I was doing the gematria of certain logos, I would say that the letter 'K' was special because it is not reduced. K=11, so it has important multiples, like 33, 66, 77, etc. Therefore, they dont reduce it.

Gematria is the assigning of number values to letters. Reducing is adding the number of a two digit number together. 11 reduced should be 1+1=2, but they dont make it '2'. They use the 11.

After saying K was special for a while, it hit me that there is a cereal called 'Special K' and that I always kinda wondered why it had that name. It is because of gematria.

Also think of Kmart, Kay Jewelers, the KKK (11+11+11=33), CK (3x11=33), etc.

These are reduced. O is 15th letter, so 1+5=6.

Last edited by blackdog; 24th October 2016 at 01:37.

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blackdog For This Post:

Johnny (9th September 2016), william r sanford72 (7th September 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast