+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Occult Corporate Logos

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,709 times in 676 posts

Default Re: Occult Corporate Logos

Quote Gematria is the assigning of number values to letters. Reducing is adding the number of a two digit number together. 11 reduced should be 1+1=2, but they dont make it '2'. They use the 11.
    Lot of K2 symbolism in the first ~10 minutes:

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to noprophet For This Post:

blackdog (7th September 2016), Johnny (9th September 2016), william r sanford72 (7th September 2016)

3. Link to Post #42
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by noprophet (here)
    Lot of K2 symbolism in the first ~10 minutes:
    Yeah, I wonder about K2 once in a while. K2=11x2=22. I hear some people saying 22 is an important number, but I dont see it too much. 22/7 gives you pi, which is a circle reference. The circle is the infinite or the spiritual, and the square is the limited or the material. That's part of why the Masons use the compass and square.

There is also the mountain called K2, and they called the computer scare of 1999 'Y2K'. That makes me think K2 or 2K could be a reference to 2000 years. Imo, that is the length of the zodiac ages, and we just entered into the Age of Aquarius. 2001 could have been the first year of Aquarius, and that is why Kubrick's movie is called 2001 and why 9/11 happened in 2001. That's also why the building shaped like Kubrick's monolith is next to the World Trade Center complex. imo

For more on that: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...wn-of-Aquarius

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blackdog For This Post:

Johnny (9th September 2016), noprophet (7th September 2016), william r sanford72 (7th September 2016)

5. Link to Post #43
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

One of my favorites:

I saw this on a billboard for Catholic Charities. 'Find God/Good Within', and the O's make a vesica piscis. We are gods during the golden age. The Oracle at Delphi said to "Know Thyself." This is because of the chakra system and the kundalini which lies dormant within us. Jesus said we are gods and that our bodies are temples.

The vesica piscis is a symbol of the unification of oppositions which is part of the enlightenment process, but it is also a symbol of the intersecting orbits of the two stars of our binary system. The vesica intersection is the golden age. You can often see Christ portrayed within a vesica. We are the gods. We are the Christ figure when the kundalini is activated and the all-seeing eye and crown chakra are awakened. That is why we are told to find God within.

It is funny that this billboard comes from Catholic Charities because the Jesus story and much of the Bible provide us with allegories that disguise this occulted history.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blackdog For This Post:

Johnny (9th September 2016), petra (25th January 2019), william r sanford72 (7th September 2016)

7. Link to Post #44
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I mentioned school seals earlier. They are loaded with this symbolism. This is one of the best:

University of Chile

First of all, the five-pointed star, which is Sirius, is given prominence at the top.

Top left: Symbol of balance, as in the balance of oppositions I keep talking about. The twin pillars/columns/towers also represent this in Masonry. I suspect the sword is a symbol of action in the material world, but I'm not sure about that yet.

Top right: The kundalini snake rises up the spine.

Center: The all-seeing eye, which is activated when the kundalini rises, leading to higher counsiousness. It is surrounded by the ouroboros, or the snake eating its tail. That is a symbol of cyclical time.

Bottom left: A five-pointed star (Sirius) shines its light on Earth. Very significant imo. Then there is a compass and a square, which are Masonic symbols.

Bottom right: The flame of enlightenment. I assume that is a Bible, which contains occult history hidden in allegories and cryptic language.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to blackdog For This Post:

Eram (7th September 2016), Johnny (9th September 2016), Valerie Villars (17th June 2019), william r sanford72 (7th September 2016)

9. Link to Post #45
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

They got lazy on this one:

They are basically calling it 'occult'.

There are eight-pointed Stars of Ishtar in the eyes. Ishtar is the goddess, like Isis. Isis is equivalent to Sirius.

There is also a diamond (Sirius, four elements) where the all-seeing eye is usually placed. The skull, which is often combined with the crossbones, can be used as a symbol of death, representing man's state of spiritual death. We are currently locked in our material tomb. We will be resurrected in future ages.
    Last edited by blackdog; 7th September 2016 at 19:50.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to blackdog For This Post:

Johnny (9th September 2016)

11. Link to Post #46
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Another favorite of mine:

Jeb Bush's PAC.

It's called The Right to Rise. We are currently rising in consciousness as the ages progress towards the next golden age. There's a hand reaching toward the five-pointed star, which is Sirius, the cause of rising consciousness and cyclical history. It is the right to rise to the consciousness that Sirius will bring. Whose right is that according to Jeb Bush?

Jeb made a big deal about announcing his candidacy on 6/15/15. 6-15-15=6 (1+5) (1+5)= 666, the number of the beast in man. This beast comes out during the darker ages when man becomes a purely material animal. George H. W. Bush famously announced the New World Order. A new world is coming, according to them, and they are designing the order they think is appropriate for this new world.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to blackdog For This Post:

Johnny (9th September 2016)

13. Link to Post #47
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

The balancing of the oppositions within man (like yin-yang) brings about a higher consciousness, a higher state of being. Mankind experiences this during the Golden Age portion of the Great Year. Occultists want to 'bring the balance back, or create a 'new balance'.

Masonic image showing the scales which represent this balance. The arch symbolizes the joining of the oppositions which are shown as the two pillars.

This got me thinking about New Era and how it could be a reference to the new age or the new world, meaning the coming times of higher consciousness man that occultists are expecting. They want a new world order for this new world.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to blackdog For This Post:

Johnny (16th September 2016)

15. Link to Post #48
    Latvia Avalon Member karinalefkada's Avatar
    Thanks

Does anyone know why masons worship the Winged Goddess? This is the planet Moon . On this statue, the Moon is with the boy-son. Like in all religions is Mother-Son-Father. This boy is the Anti-Christ, and 4 of the Apocalypse Horse?
    https://ibb.co/FVMgXHm photo link for view

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Wellington Arch in London , and all other statues , in Berlin, in Madrid.All are Winged Goddes Victoria or Nike.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to karinalefkada For This Post:

DeDukshyn (19th January 2019)

17. Link to Post #49
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Ok I just saw this thread today ...

I didn't go through the thread but the OP is a bit hilarious ...

The Chevy symbol is a bow tie, that was actually designed after a 1911 newspaper ad for "coalette" brand coal.

the Acura symbol is Honda's "H" pushed into an "A" shape ... you know, "A" for Acura, like "H" for Honda (Honda is the parent company) ... make sense?

I guess every G printed in the world is a masonic G if one wants to view it that way.

You have to admit a good deal of creativity goes into finding some of these "occult" symbols ... I'm not saying they aren't used, I am saying we need to apply a little discernment and research here and brush aside imagination and pareidolia.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

18. Link to Post #50
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by karinalefkada (here)
    Does anyone know why masons worship the Winged Goddess? This is the planet Moon . On this statue, the Moon is with the boy-son. Like in all religions is Mother-Son-Father. This boy is the Anti-Christ, and 4 of the Apocalypse Horse?
    https://ibb.co/FVMgXHm photo link for view

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Wellington Arch in London , and all other statues , in Berlin, in Madrid.All are Winged Goddes Victoria or Nike.
    I don't know the answer to your question, but you may want to peruse this to see if any info is relevant: http://www.womanthouartgod.com/wmbondfreemasonry.php

Maybe here: https://www.scribd.com/doc/3103614/F...Hidden-Goddess

Other members might have more immediate explanations.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Valerie Villars (24th January 2019)

20. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

I'm surprised this one hasn't been mentioned yet. One of the most evil corporations on the planet.
    Attached Images  

21. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

Are they jewish people?

22. Link to Post #53
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Are they jewish people?
    North America (and maybe the world) basically has poisoned (fluoridated) drinking water to thank Alcoa for ... Alcoa is an aluminum manufacturing company and fluoride is a toxic waste byproduct of aluminum production. The used to bury it underground until the EPA in the US got on their case. Magically, all these new "studies" claiming that fluoride was good for you suddenly appeared (some funded by Alcoa themselves) and now they can just add this toxic byproduct forcefully to our drinking water.

Recent scientific studies show that people who ingest fluoride have lower IQs, particularly children ... keeping the masses dumbed down is an important goal of our "rulers". This study lends credence to the theory that during wartime, POWs are fed large amounts to keep them "stupid" and "docile".

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

BMJ (16th June 2019), lloyds (25th January 2019)

24. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

Why semitic people rules the world? Who is their God? Saturn?

25. Link to Post #55
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Quote Posted by Althena (here)
    ...Once you see it, you'll always see it....

Damn you, big stupid eye!! ;-)
    Last edited by petra; 25th January 2019 at 15:57. Reason: Needs more bold

26. The Following User Says Thank You to petra For This Post:

seko (16th June 2019)

27. Link to Post #56
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)

This post is hilarious. 'I didnt read the thread, but I feel I have the right to criticize'.

From http://www.car-brand-names.com/acura-logo/:
    "The logo of the company was first introduced in 1990 and according to the official explanation represents a caliper, a precise and accurate measuring instrument with the idea to highlight exceptional quality of the brand’s vehicles."
    Does anyone know why masons worship the Winged Goddess?
    The answer to your question is within this tread, which people have chosen not to read: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1089860

28. Link to Post #57
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by blackdog (here)
    Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)

This post is hilarious. 'I didnt read the thread, but I feel I have the right to criticize'.

I didn't comment on the thread, I commented on the original post, because I read it, and that is what I said I was commenting on. Are you saying that isn't valid??

A satanist ate an apple, so did I ... I guess I am a satanist ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3