+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: The Invisible War: 21st Century Targeting

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

Default Re: The Invisible War: 21st Century Targeting

deleted---
    Last edited by Omni; 3rd December 2018 at 16:57.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

BMJ (5th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th September 2017), Noelle (5th September 2017)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,604 times in 409 posts

Great thread Omnisense. I'm Johnny Come Lately ... only discovering it now. I hope you don't mind me posting this video here (where it is propably more appropriate).

As I mentioned in your https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...rogram-Insider thread,
    the video is long but is a compelling expose/montage revealing more information on brain mapping, nano-bots, Morgellons, smart dust, black goo, and the perpetrators thereof. It is very long (over 3 hours) but it kept my complete attention (as horrible as it is), exposing the agenda for complete mass mind control. There are many good references within the video as well as in the YouTube published opening description.

I do honestly believe that this information is one of the most important material for humanity. The consequences are dire indeed.

Thank you again for taking the time to inform.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chuck For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (11th September 2017), Noelle (5th September 2017), Omni (6th September 2017)

5. Link to Post #43
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Microwave beams... simple detection tool:

Anyone who tried to heat up a meal wrapped up in aluminum foil with a microwave (microwave oven lights up with flying sparks) will instantly understand this simple test for the detection of said microwaves:

From Jim Stone:
    First of all, do you remember the news from a couple weeks ago where American political workers in Cuba said they all got beamed and damaged by it? That's a laugh in itself - as if the U.S. government does not do that - it happens here all the time.

When it happens they beam the sh*t out of this house so bad you can take a piece of crumpled up (and then partially straightened out) aluminum foil, put it on the bed in the dark, and it will have glowing, blue ionization flashes all over it that are extremely faint but noticeable in complete darkness with eyes adjusted to the dark. The ionization glow is what happens if the energy is not high enough to create a bright flashing spark. That is what is happening here, and it simply means they are not being casual at all with the beaming. If you can notice a glow of any sort, they are being completely careless with the energy levels.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

3(C)+me (14th September 2017), avid (15th September 2017), Baby Steps (20th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th September 2017), Molly4US (3rd October 2017), Omni (12th September 2017), uzn (11th September 2017)

7. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Member Openmindedskeptic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,359 times in 313 posts

AP | NEW DETAILS DEEPEN MYSTERY OF US DIPLOMATS' ILLNESS IN CUBA

Quote The blaring, grinding noise jolted the American diplomat from his bed in a Havana hotel. He moved just a few feet, and there was silence. He climbed back into bed. Inexplicably, the agonizing sound hit him again. It was as if he'd walked through some invisible wall cutting straight through his room.

Soon came the hearing loss, and the speech problems, symptoms both similar and altogether different from others among at least 21 U.S. victims in an astonishing international mystery still unfolding in Cuba. The top U.S. diplomat has called them "health attacks." New details learned by The Associated Press indicate at least some of the incidents were confined to specific rooms or even parts of rooms with laser-like specificity, baffling U.S. officials who say the facts and the physics don't add up.
    "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." - Arthur Schopenhauer

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Openmindedskeptic For This Post:

3(C)+me (14th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (15th September 2017), Hervé (15th September 2017), Molly4US (15th September 2017), Omni (14th September 2017)

9. Link to Post #45
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I remember when this happening in Cuba or Puerto Rico during the Bush Jr. Administration too when my targeting first began. I remember using it as a possible example of the weapons being used upon me....I meant the letter to get to the PD and FBI. Eventually a story was made up about a nearby alarm malfunction on another building which was a very obvious secondary so that the covert targeting weapons would not be looked into further. So this is now happening again in Cuba. Sounds like ISIS sleeper-cell tactics. Proper weight should be given to the possibility of a covert group trying to pit two countries against one another, especially countries who have had problems in the not so distant past.

So glad for the update Openmindedskeptic.
    Last edited by Molly4US; 3rd October 2017 at 02:39.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Molly4US For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (15th September 2017), Omni (15th September 2017)

11. Link to Post #46
    United States Avalon Member Openmindedskeptic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,359 times in 313 posts

Washington Post | Doctors find neurological damage to Americans who served in Cuba

Quote Diplomats serving at the U.S. Embassy in Cuba “appeared to have sustained injury to widespread brain networks” there, according to physicians who evaluated them for the State Department.
    "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." - Arthur Schopenhauer

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3