+ Reply to Thread

Thread: If We Lose our Internet Freedoms....why!

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,061 times in 906 posts

Default If We Lose our Internet Freedoms....why!

Hi All Avalonians, Guests,

I was surfing Global Reseach Web site today and came about this article "If We Lose our Internet Freedoms Because of Wikileaks, You Should At Least Know Why" by Scott Creighton, very interesting subject.

Link : http://globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=22371

All my blessings.

Deega

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Deega For This Post:

Zook (13th December 2010)

3. Link to Post #2
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,040 times in 727 posts

Default Re: If We Lose our Internet Freedoms....why!

Another fear tactic - the thing has gotten too far out of hand to simply be shut down...........TPTB simply can't do it. The worst they can do is continue to monitor communications, identify political enemies, and to the extent that they can, dispatch the goon squads to apprehend them. But the extent to which that can actually be done is limited. Thus TPTB rely on fear and our compliance to keep us in line.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahkenaten For This Post:

Deega (12th December 2010)

5. Link to Post #3
    Cayman Islands Deactivated
    Thanks

Agreed. They may be able to put up roadblocks, but they won't be able to shut it down and they can't shut down the entire internet.

--sjkted

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sjkted For This Post:

7. Link to Post #4
    Great Britain Avalon Member bilko's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 times in 256 posts

Wonder what Bill Gates has to say about this considering the amount of revenue he would loose. Not to mention the phone companies.
    An interesting question arose from this for me, who are the top 5 or 10 people that control the internet? I guess it would have to be the phone company bosses and bill Gates.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to bilko For This Post:

9. Link to Post #5
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,040 times in 727 posts

Bill Gates has huge contracts with the governments and control systems and is basic to their proper operations, thus they are inextricably entertwined on the values and operational levels. Even so NO HUMAN BEING CONTROLS THE INTERNET. Maybe the SUN does insofar as a major solar flare would totally disrupt internet communications. The only thing they can do is to kill each and every one of us. And even that will not take them where they want to go because they need a number (actual number is unknown) of compliant living slaves. We do not die, we live forever. Therefor do not let them use fear of death against us. THAT is their ultimate weapon. Once we realize that death is not real, they have lost the last battle. They can take our physical lives but our spirits live on forever. Know this and fear not.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ahkenaten For This Post:

Deega (12th December 2010), karelia (12th December 2010)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bilko (here)
    Wonder what Bill Gates has to say about this considering the amount of revenue he would loose. Not to mention the phone companies.
    An interesting question arose from this for me, who are the top 5 or 10 people that control the internet? I guess it would have to be the phone company bosses and bill Gates.
    Thanks Bilko for your post,

Who own the Internet, here is what Webopedia says:

"No one actually owns the Internet, and no single person or organization controls
    the Internet in its entirety. More of a concept than an actual tangible entity, the Internet relies on a physical infrastructure that connects networks to other networks. There are many organizations, corporations, governments, schools, private citizens and service providers that all own pieces of the infrastructure, but there is no one body that owns it all. There are, however, organizations that oversee and standardize what happens on the Internet and assign IP addresses and domain names, such as the National Science Foundation, the Internet Engineering Task Force, ICANN, InterNIC and the Internet Architecture Board".

Who control the Internet, here what Wkipedia says:

"Who Controls the Internet? Illusions of a Borderless World is a book by Jack Goldsmith and Tim Wu that offers an assessment of the struggle to control the Internet. Starting with a discussion of the early vision of a borderless global community, the authors present some of the most prominent individuals, ideas and movements that have played key roles in developing the Internet. As law professors at Harvard and Columbia, respectively, Goldsmith and Wu assert the important role of government in maintaining Internet law and order while debunking the claims of techno-utopianism that have been espoused by theorists such as Thomas Friedman". See the rest of the story - link above.

All my blessings.

Deega

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,559 times in 1,013 posts

Ok from reading the article the gist of it is that the author believes Wiki and Assange are being used to enable the tighter control of the internet.

Well we were already heading in that direction before Wiki came along.The trend over the last 10 years has been that governments have been bringing in more control measures quietly one by one.This has been mainly a stealth operation with the odd false flag terrorist event along the way to help with the agenda.

The chances are that even without Wiki the big brother noose would of been slowly tightening around the internet anyway.The difference is that now with all of the drama involving Wiki the agenda has a chance to be brought forward a few years.

BUT if Wiki is a ptw organised false flag event to enable much tighter controls of the internet then they the ptw are taking a very very big risk.

The risk is that if it is a false flag then they have to make it look convincing.To make it look convincing they need some good info to get things started.So out comes all of the information into the public realm and is now there for the public to discern for itself.This is the big risk in my opinion.How is the average person going to perceive all of these releases that are coming out and will be coming out in the future.We have just had the financial crisis with the fat cat bankers and their big bonuses,the wars are dragging on,there are more and more security measures being brought in at airports and else where,there are austerity measures being introduced through out Europe,protests are on the increase,unemployment is high in many countries etc.From where I'm sitting the people don't seem too happy at the moment and now we have leaked information that involves the very people that got us into this big mess.

There hasn't been anything startling so far but enough to get peoples attention and turn the public gaze towards their politicians and rulers who have all reacted with extreme displeasure at suddenly having some of their dirty laundry being hung out to dry.

If this is a ptw false flag which i don't think it is,they could not of picked a worse time to bring it in in my opinion.If the ptw start to put the squeeze on the internet and freedom of speech it might just be the straw that breaks the camels back.
    Last edited by ponda; 13th December 2010 at 06:32.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ponda For This Post:

Deega (13th December 2010)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ponda (here)
    Ok from reading the article the gist of it is that the author believes Wiki and Assange are being used to enable the tighter control of the internet.

Well we were already heading in that direction before Wiki came along.The trend over the last 10 years has been that governments have been bringing in more control measures quietly one by one.This has been mainly a stealth operation with the odd false flag terrorist event along the way to help with the agenda.

The chances are that even without Wiki the big brother noose would of been slowly tightening around the internet anyway.The difference is that now with all of the drama involving Wiki the agenda has a chance to be brought forward a few years.

BUT if Wiki is a ptw organised false flag event to enable much tighter controls of the internet then they the ptw are taking a very very big risk.

The risk is that if it is a false flag then they have to make it look convincing.To make it look convincing they need some good info to get things started.So out comes all of the information into the public realm and is now there for the public to discern for itself.This is the big risk in my opinion.How is the average person going to perceive all of these releases that are coming out and will be coming out in the future.We have just had the financial crisis with the fat cat bankers and their big bonuses,the wars are dragging on,there are more and more security measures being brought in at airports and else where,there are austerity measures being introduced through out Europe,protests are on the increase,unemployment is high in many countries etc.From where I'm sitting the people don't seem too happy at the moment and now we have leaked information that involves the very people that got us into this big mess.

There hasn't been anything startling so far but enough to get peoples attention and turn the public gaze towards their politicians and rulers who have all reacted with extreme displeasure at suddenly having some of their dirty laundry being hung out to dry.

If this is a ptw false flag which i don't think it is,they could not of picked a worse time to bring it in in my opinion.If the ptw start to put the squeeze on the internet and freedom of speech it might just be the straw that breaks the camels back.
    Thanks Ponda,

Very interesting post, and you're probably right...!, time will tell, we are fortunate to be in this time...!

All my blessings.

Deega

+ Reply to Thread