+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Watch Take Back Your Power FREE here — until Tuesday Aug 16 midnight PT!

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,250 times in 625 posts

Default Watch Take Back Your Power FREE here — until Tuesday Aug 16 midnight PT!

Hi !

Not quite sure what this 'movie' is about, but they are talking about smart meters !

Here it is: https://takebackyourpower.net/

It is a vimeo film about 1˝ hours !

Johnny

Quote Josh del Sol’s award winning documentary investigates so-called “smart” utility meters, uncovering shocking evidence of in-home privacy invasions, increased utility bills, health & environmental harm, fires and unprecedented hacking vulnerability… and lights the path toward solutions.
    Last edited by Johnny; 15th August 2016 at 12:44. Reason: More
    There would be no life here on Earth without YOU, at least not as YOU know it. /Johnny

The fact that I pressed the thanks button is not necessarily because I agree with you, but more so that I can see the threads I follow, that I have read your post.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Johnny For This Post:

Althena (15th August 2016), Art (17th August 2016), East Sun (15th August 2016), Richard S. (16th August 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Argentina Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,523 times in 661 posts

Default Re: Watch Take Back Your Power FREE here — until Tuesday Aug 16 midnight PT!

4. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,452 times in 8,541 posts

Default Re: Watch Take Back Your Power FREE here — until Tuesday Aug 16 midnight PT!

Thanks ... I'm snagging it as well for later use
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Johnny (15th August 2016), Michelle Marie (16th August 2016)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

HA !!!! This was really a good start. I am trying to find out how the situation about smart-meters is in Denmark and this came up:

Quote Your connection is not secure

The owner of www.energinet.dk has configured their website improperly. To protect your information from being stolen, Waterfox has not connected to this website.

Learn more…
    energinet is energy grid in English.

Goldman Sachs has bought 19 % of the Danish company DONG, it means Danish Oil and Nature Gas, which also own the electrical grid system, wonder if it has anything to do with that (the smart meters),

But never mind, before they can make this happen, we will have free energy in most of the houses.

Johnny
    There would be no life here on Earth without YOU, at least not as YOU know it. /Johnny

The fact that I pressed the thanks button is not necessarily because I agree with you, but more so that I can see the threads I follow, that I have read your post.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Johnny For This Post:

Michelle Marie (16th August 2016)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

Yes. Free energy!!!
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Johnny (16th August 2016)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Michelle Marie (here)
    Yes. Free energy!!!

If you haven't seen it yet, you should go to this page: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1089478

Johnny

+ Reply to Thread